Prologue
9.5k 37 196
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those new readers. WARNING!

I have no time to edit the series yet. Work, college, and Updating 4 SERIES by myself taking a serious toll on my body.

I really have no time. HECK, I can't even go out of my house and play with my friends because of COLLEGE AND UPDATE.

I'm sorry if I appear haughty, but I saw lots of comments that told me to edit it or edit that or lots of them.

Please, try to write yourself and know that updating 4 series with 2 series updating daily is HARD.

Add works and College in that process, I bet you will give up midway.

Just some rant from Author, ignore it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Run Ojou !”

*Bang Bang Bang Bang …*

A bald man with scar on his face wearing black suit shout loudly while shooting his submachine gun.

“No way i am going to run when you lot protect me!”

*Bang*

I shout back while shooting my revolver toward enemy that approach me.

“Don’t be stupid ojou, if you die here how can we face Boss!”

Another man in black suit scream back at me.

“Zabura are you mocking me !! I rather die here than being a coward that run to safety while sacrificing my subordinate ! my family !!”

I shout back at him. How can he said that, there is no way I am going to run while sacrificing them. I already thought of them as my family.

“””Ojou!!”””

Although they seemed worried and not conviced yet, but they sound happy because I said that I will stay and not leaving them behind.

“Take cover! They bring out a RPG !!”

I heard someone shouting in panic.

“Oj ..”

“Wake …. jou .. please…”

The next thing i realize is i am lying on the ground and I can hear faint noise in the background.

‘I feel cold, is this the end ? at least i want them to survive and run’

“Ple .. ase .. sur..”

I said with my last energy.

“Ojooouuuuu !!!!”

.

.

.

.

… Black

I look around me and the only thing that exist is a black space

‘Where is this ?’

‘The last thing I remember is one of my subordinate shouting about RPG and I feel cold all over my body’

‘That’s right, it seem that i died huh. I hope they survive’

All of a sudden there’s a voice of an old man.

“Hey there girl, you’re finally awake!”

“kyaaa!”

I yell in surprise at the voice that rip a line from a certain elder scroll game.

“Easy there girl, i am not a bad ROB.”

“Damn you surprise me old man.”

“Hahahaha sorry then, do you understand your situation now girl ?”

“Yeah somewhat, with this black space and you calling yourself ROB. It seem i died huh.”

“Umu, you already understand that much. So i don’t need to repeat the explanation. I must thank those author of fic that made my job easier.”

“Yeah yeah I understand it. But I still want explanation from you directly, who know there’s a different cliché ?”

“Right, let me explain it then! My job is to reincarnate a soul that do a lot of good on Earth because earth is my domain. Now you got 3 wish ! you can use your wish to ask for power , money, fame, a certain material or anything, of course there is a limit. You understand until here ?”

“Yeah I understand, please go on.”

“Okay girl, so in those fic that author in your world write, you cannot choose your appearance and family that you want without using your wish right ? But i, a great ROB, am generous. I will let you decide your appearance and your family situation! Even the world ! you are the one that choose all of them”

“Really!! Nice!!”

“Right right , I am a nice ROB. Hahahaha!”

If that’s true then I can be with them again. This time I will do anything to protect my family.

“Then can i have an appearance like Nakiri Ayame? The Vtuber? For the world please reincarnate me in My Hero Academia world, as you know I am a fan of those series . For the family , please can it be my previous family ? Make it a family that own a big company for front cover, and the history of my family is a former yakuza Nakiri-gumi.”

I choose the appearance of Nakiri Ayame because I like her. Not only her name is the same as mine but her cheerful laugh can lift my mood when i sad.

For the world I choose My Hero Academia because like I said to ROB I am a fan of that work. Not only that, in that world I can gain quirk as power to protect my family and subordinate from any enemy. Also my family can gain quirk to boost their strength too.

“I see, okay ! I will tweak that world a little to give your family a history.”

“Thank you , really thank you very much.*sob*”

I cry after hearing ROB say that I can choose my previous family as my family in this world. I really want to be with them after all.

“Don’t worry girl, I can understand your feeling. You died while trying to protect them from the enemy after all. Now tell me your wish girl!”

“Yeah, then for my first wish , because i have an appearance of Nakiri Ayame an oni. Can i get all of her power that displayed at Hololive Alternative ? if I remember correctly then it’s enhanced strength, enhanced agility, summon will o wisp fire.”

“Ooooh that video huh, all right i will grant it!”

“Thank you! Well for the second wish, of course i want her sword too, the black handled Oodachi youtou “Rasetsu” and red handled Dachi Kijinto Asura.”

(AN: I got the name of the sword from wiki, please tell me if I got the name wrong)

“Sword huh, if I remember that black handed Oodachi is a cursed sword that haunted by dark mist, and the red handled is a demon sword that summon kijin in that video right?”

“Yeah you got it right, that is the sword that I want”

“Okay girl ! I grant it, but that kijin your Dachi summon will only mimic your movement, although every swing will generate a flame that sweep along your sword path and summoning it will give you boost on strength.”

“Yeah that’s okay, thank you!”

“All right girl, tell me your last wish!”

“For the third wish I want super regeneration, can the super regeneration at deadpool level?”

“Deadpool level regeneration huh, that madman did not die even when his lower half cut out and can regenerate it. Fine girl because I am a nice ROB I will allow it for you !”

“Really ? Thank you very much.”

“Then girl, do you have any last word or question? Before I sent you to that world”

“Please tell my father on earth that I love him, and was my subordinate survive the attack ?”

“Okay girl I will tell him in his dream, for your subordinate. Half of them survive and retreat with your body to bury it, half of them stay and stall the enemy from chasing the other half.”

“Is that so, thank you for telling me.”

“No problem girl, now are you ready?”

“Yes, I am.”

“Good, then enjoy your life over there. Goodbye.”

“Yes thank you, Goodbye.”

After I said goodbye, my vision blacked out and I feel like falling over from the sky.

196