Chapter 23 – USJ
4k 19 139
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author Note :

If you want to give some donation for subscribing to Grammar-ly sensei or for me to hire an editor please consider visiting:

https://patreon.com/raizarp

I uploaded advanced chapter in there !!

And thanks to "Hedgeboar" for your patronage on Patréon !!

Enjoy the chapter !!

 

3rd POV

The villains exiting the black mist one by one. The students started to get restless.

"V-villains?! Let's get out of here!!" "What kind of villain attack the hero home base?!!" The students start shouting one after the other. Before the others start panicking, Ayame was shouting. "Shut up!! If you can't even stay calm at this situation, don't even think about becoming a hero!!"

Her shout was efficient, the students started becoming calm except some of the students who was analyzing the attack.

One of them was Yaoyorozu, she asked the teacher about the alarm sensors "Sensei! What about the intruder alarm sensors?!" She asked No.13. "Of course we have some set,but." Said No.13.

The students with different hair color, Todoroki started to analyzed the situation too. "Is this the only part of campus or are they attacking all the others too? Whichever is it, at least they have 1 person amongst their number that are capable of doing that."

Ayame, who already know it said. "That mist guy must be the one, Sensei can we leave him to you?" Ayame asked Aizawa who stand beside her. "I will took care of those 2 big muscular guy and hand mask."

"No, you go back. No.13 do the evacuation procedure! And try calling the school! These villains know how to get around the sensors! There's a chance an electrowave-type guy who'll try interfering!" Said Aizawa putting on his google and readied his capture weapon.

"I refuse to go back Sensei, I gave principal that information this morning and he allowed me to bring my sword. Doesn't that mean he already expect an attack?" Ayame rebuted Aizawa and unsheated her sword and put the scabbard on her left waist.

"Tch, whatever. No.13 I am counting on you! The other students beside Nakiri go back, I only allowed her because of her capability. You lot will be a burden instead." Said Aizawa.

"TCH, DON'T UNDERESTIMATED ME YOU BASTARD!! WHY'D YOU ALLOWED HER AND TOLD US TO LEAVE!!" Bakugou shouting towards Aizawa, but Aizawa didn't respond that and jumping down the stairs to stop the villains that approached their position. There is an enemy with mutant quirk approaching Aizawa from behind while he was fighting the other villains.

"Yare yare, he is too reckless. I will get going too." Ayame said that and disappeared from her spot. This time she don't hold back her strength and in an instant she reached Aizawa and cut the villains hand that approached from behind. "Not bad, it's sharp" She proceed to take the other villain which surrounded the two of them. Aizawa jumped and landed behind Nakiri, their back facing each other in order to protect it from enemy's backstab.

"You saved me, thanks." Said Aizawa shortly after he landed.

"Sensei, can you handle this area? I'm worried about that guy with hand on his face." Ayame said while cutting the enemy in front of her. She tried her best not to kill and only cut them in order to incapacitated them. "Those students will be fine if the enemies are only at this level, but I got a bad feeling from that 2 muscular guy." Continued Ayame.

"Can you handle it? I won't allow you to endanger yourselves." Aizawa uses his scarf to capture the enemy and incapacitate them by kicking and punches them.

"Maybe? I won't know if I don't try it. It's my first time having enemies this much after all, I rather fight 2 strong guys rather than minding the small fry which is harder for me to hold back not to kill them." Ayame now having a big grin on her face could be seen running towards Shigaraki and 2 muscular guys behind him, Noumu.

Shigaraki, seeing someone run towards him scratching his neck and ordering the Noumu.

"Noumu!! Kill that students!! If All Might is not here yet, then let's kill some students to kill him!!"

After he said that, the black mist villain teleported in front of the other students seeing them about to escape.

"I'm afraid I can't allow that. Greetings, we are the villain alliance. I apologize for the presumption but we took it upon ourselves to enter UA Academy, the base of heroes, in order to engage with All Might the 'Symbol of Peace'."

Bakugou and Kirishima who doesn't give a care about his speech rush toward him and begin attacking him. Kirishima's kicking his neck and Bakugou using his explosion attacked his body.

The blow doesn't seem to have an effect for the black mist's villain. He spread his body and engulfing the students present in that place. After he done it could be seen there are some students missing from the place.

.

.

.

Ayame path toward Shigaraki was blocked by Noumu. This Noumu was black with muscular figure. His head shaped like a bird's beak with his brain exposed.

"Move!!" Shout Ayame as she swing her sword aiming at Noumu's head. Because she knew that Noumu was dead, she didn't hold back her strength to swing her sword. But, Noumu physical abilities can't be underestimated, he ducked to avoid the sword path and throw a punches at Ayame's abdomen.

Ayame fixing her posture able to block the punch with her left hand and she slashed Noumu's arm off his body.

Shigaraki who saw the scene was surprised, he doesn't expect anyone but All Might to be able to hurt Noumu. But he didn't worried about Noumu's arm, because Noumu had a super regeneration.

"It's useless!! Noumu have a super regeneration after all." Shouted Shigaraki. "Noumu is a human sandbag artificially crafted to the height of physical fitness in order to stand All Might's power."

"That's a little troublesome, but that mean I just have to cut it until he can't regenerate himself right." Saying that, Ayame jumped back a little. She position her sword above her head and grab its handle with 2 hands. Noumu thinking it was an opening rushed toward Ayame. Ayame who saw it swing her sword downward, with it's speed, Noumu able to dodge her swing.

What Noumu's don't expect was Ayame changed her grip position and swing her sword upward at blinding speed and cut Noumu in half. After that there were no voices in the stadium for a while until.

"Secret Technique – Tsubame Gaeshi." Ayame voices could be heard clearly in the USJ hall, Shigaraki who was watching the scene got shocked and began ranting.

"You cheater!! Noumu was designed to kill All Might!! There is no way a student let alone girl like you can defeat Noumu!! I should have sent 2 of them at the same time!! NOUMUU KILL HER!!!"

139