Chapter 40 – Training
3k 40 107
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1st POV

I invited Reiko and my classmates to enter my house.

I take them to the guest room and tell them to sit. Toga said she will go to the kitchen to fetch a drink and some snacks.

When they sat, I asked them.

"Why are you guys here? Even Reiko came here."

"Um, I'm here to say thank you Ayame-chan. Because of yesterday's incident, I didn't say it yet. That's why I come here."

I smiled at Reiko, she had come here just to say thank you. What a good girl.

"And you guys?"

"Aizawa-sensei asked me to come here. He has some message for you." Iida said. "He said that the boy that you punched had broken ribs and his skull has a crack. But, Recovery Girl managed to save him. And for his punishment, they expelled him from UA and give him 2 years of rehabilitation to fix his personality." Iida continued his explanation.

"We were surprised man!! For the 1sthomeroom today, Aizawa-sensei talked about what you did yesterday and it became an uproar!" Said Kirishima. He had a smile on his face and continued. "But good job! A guy like that deserves a beating!" He gave me a thumb up.

I gave him a thumb up back and said.

"Ou! You understand, aren't you? Kirishima!! He made Reiko scared that's why I punched him."

Yaoyorozu sighed and said.

"To think there is a UA student like that, I was surprised."

"Right! Even I was surprised by that! Thank god he's not our classmates." Said Ashido while she hides her chest with her hand. As Ashido looked at Reiko, a realization come to her and she apologized.

"Ah! It's not like we are happy because he's in your class you know? How do I say it, I'm sorry!" Ashido clapped her hand and apologized to Reiko.

"It's fine, he's gone now." Answered Reiko as she smiled.

We chatted for a while until Kirishima touched on a certain topic.

"Nakiri, the truth is I'm here because I need some help with my training. Could you help me?" Kirishima said with a serious face.

"Me too Ayame-chan, if I was brave enough, an incident like yesterday wouldn't occur." Added Reiko.

"What about you guys?" I asked my other classmates.

Yaoyorozu looked a bit confused about what to say, meanwhile Iida said clearly.

"I will train by myself, my Brother promised me to train together with me to prepare for this Sports Festival." Iida smiled as he said that.

'Oh right, his Brother was disabled because of Stain. I forgot about him!' I thought as I remember about Stain. 'But there is still no news about him right now, do I need to stop him? He is no obstacle for me, so I'm a bit uncertain about how to deal with him.'

"How about you girls? If you want to train together, I will welcome you. I had a big space for you to train here. Actually, invite all our classmates to train here after school. I will help them."

'I need to step up their training speed, the villains won't wait for them to get strong after all. And with Overhaul here, I could train them with no worry about an accident. Overhaul could fix them after we are done training after all.'

Ashido smiled and raised her hand.

"Alright! Nakiri, I will train here too. I will invite all our classmates too!!"

"I'm sorry Nakiri-san, but because my training is a bit special I can't join this training." Yaoyorozu apologized to me. Well, her quirk needs her to memorize, being alone maybe the best for her.

"Don't worry about it Yaoyorozu. You guys can come here after school. Kirishima, Reiko, how about we start today?" I said to Kirishima.

"I would like to, but as expected I will start tomorrow."

"Me too Ayame-chan. I need to tell my parents that I will come here tomorrow. They were worried about me after I told them about yesterday's incident. So I need their permission first."

"Okay, you don't want to make them worry about you again. I will think about how to train with you Reiko, your quirk is so versatile I had a lot of ideas on how to use them."

When I said that, suddenly the door of the guest room was opened.

"I've heard that!!"

Reiko and my classmates were surprised by the sudden interruption from the direction of the door. They saw someone entered the room together with Toga.

The one who entered the room was my Mother. I looked at Toga and she only shrugged her shoulder while looking at my Mother.

'That's why the tea and snacks didn't come yet! My Mother managed to hold you!'

"Who?" Said Ashido.

"My Mother. Haa-" I said while letting out a long sigh.

""WHAT?!!!"" Yaoyorozu and Ashido shouted together surprised by my Mother's look. I admit that my Mother looks like in her twenties even though she's in her forty now, but why are they surprised about it?

"She's so young!" exclaimed Yaoyorozu.

"How did she get a skin like that?" said Ashido.

"Ayame, leave that girl's training to me, you can help your classmates. I think it's better if she trains with me no?" Said my Mother.

"Well, that's true. I use technique and brute force almost every time I fought. I will leave her to you Mother."

I leave Reiko's training to my Mother. It's true that I can give Reiko advice, but my Mother was better suited to train her. Reiko always uses her quirk to move an object, while my Mother specialized in hidden weapons, Reiko could use that style to increase her fighting style.

"A-Ayame-chan? Is it okay?" Reiko asked me.

"Yeah, you can count on her. My Mother can train you with no worry, even Toga was trained by my Mother." I said.

Reiko was a bit skeptical but she agrees to train with my Mother.

"So, tomorrow after school you guys can come here. Invite anyone in the class that's willing to come here. I will help with their training. Understand?"

"""Ouu!"""

Our training for the Sports Festival begins.



Author Here~

There are 6 chapters of my new series 'The New Horizon' on my Patreon, the update is inconsistent until chapter 10 (But there will at least be 1 chapter/week at minimum)

Here's the cover of my new Series! The New Horizon!

Spoiler

Cover

Illustrator: Raven (Pixiv https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/40961809)

[collapse]

More than 20 Advanced chapters (For both of my works) Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Ordering an Illustration for both of my works.

107