Chapter 1
2.2k 11 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Riley's life was incredibly pitiful, he was a shut-in gamer, high school dropout, while his little brother was the complete opposite, top of his senior year class preparing to graduate early, Good at sports and had a much larger, masculine build compared to Riley's small, feminine body. 

He was absolutely fed up with his life and decided to become a streamer. He came to the conclusion that he would crossdress while streaming. He had ordered a cheap outfit from a shady website called Midnight Inc, And was expecting it to be delivered any day now, he was checking the tracking when his little brother, Liam barged into his room, a large package in his arms. 

“Hey this came for you in the mail?” Riley looked up at his brother angrily and grabbed the package from his hands before pushing him out of the room. “Stop! Don't come in!” he said loudly. His brother looked down at him and rubbed the back of his head in a bewildered manner. “But you didn't answer when I knocked?” Riley glared at him and slammed the door before yelling “don't you dare enter my room from now on!” 

Liam backed away from the door and just shook his head while walking towards his room, he wanted to help his brother be more social and less of a shut-in but all his efforts were fruitless. 

Riley quickly tore open the box and put on the cheap skirt and top then grabbed the cute metal collar he'd selected with the heart gem-shaped lock. He smiled and slipped it around his neck, locking it in place. 

As soon as the lock was clicked the collar started to glow a strange blue pigment, Riley's eyes widened as his short blonde hair begin to grow out rather quickly, reaching all the way down past his shoulders, he felt the bones in his face painfully shift as his gaze traveled downwards, his chest begin to fill with fat as large, heavy breasts grew, he stared in shock as his waist slimmed inwards, his hips bulged out and his ass inflated with plump fat, followed by his thighs thickening considerably, his bones shrank, his shoulders slimmed down and became more narrowed, while his feet and hands shrank becoming dainty and feminine. 

He let out a small squeak in his new high-pitched voice. 

He quickly opened the webcam on his laptop and stared at himself in shock. He put a dainty little finger to his plump lips and made a pouty face. “This isn't so bad.. I'm.. I'm really cute!” he said to himself in his new girl voice. He smiled at himself in the webcam's reflection and started posing and making cute faces before he opened up the streaming website. 

He started a lifestream and begin posing, flashing his large tits and soaking pussy, he started to masturbate in front of the camera as to his surprise thousands upon thousands of viewers quickly filled the stream. 

The comment section was filled with compliments and requests for different poses and positions. He complied with his viewers and bent over on his bed, showing his pussy on full display while he furiously slid several fingers in and out of his sopping wet cunt. 

He was happy to find that he was receiving hundreds of donations on his first stream. After several hours of this he finally felt satisfied, orgasming for his audience multiple times, he eventually thanked everyone and logged out. 

He stripped out of his outfit and found the key to his collar, he undid the lock and slipped it off of him and to his surprise his body reverted back to his original femme-boy form. 

He smiled to himself knowing he could do whatever he wanted on his streams now, no one knew him and his collar kept his identity secret. 

Several weeks had passed since that day and Riley found himself spending most of his time wearing the collar, even when he wasn't streaming. 

He had become addicted to his female body and the intense orgasms and highs he got from being a complete slut on the internet. 

He spent more and more time streaming and receiving cute clothes and gifts from his fans, he'd pose for them in the sexy lingerie they'd send and his view count skyrocketed. 

He began using toys on himself at the request of his audience and quickly became addicted to filling his hole. 

After a month of this his subscribers hit a plateau, he desperately thought of ways to raise his views. 

He was doing just that, wearing a cute cosplay outfit with faux cat ears clipped into his hair, his makeup was done perfectly as he had been practicing everyday. 

He was moaning loudly, his cries could be heard throughout the entire house and at this particular moment his brother was growing more and more frustrated at the loud sounds of what he thought was porn coming from Riley's room. 

He’d had just about enough of his brother's antics as he stormed down the hall and burst into his Riley's room. “Can you keep it down!? For God's sakes wear a pair of headphones!” Liam yelled loudly before stopping in his tracks as he saw the naked girl on his brother's bed, fucking herself furiously with a large pink dildo. “Huh who the fuck are you? Where is my brother?” Liam said still staring wide-eyed at this lewd girl. Riley froze and looked at Liam in shock before he grew relatively angry. 

“I.. I told you not to enter my room!” he yelled at him. Liam raised his eyes-brows and realization dawned on him as he noticed this girl had similar features to his older brother. “Riley?” Liam said hesitantly. Riley smiled at him and stuck out his tongue, suddenly his eyes widened and a grin grew on his face, drool dripping down the side of his mouth as he realized his little brother had a raging hard-on from looking at him. 

He bent over and showed his ass and leaking pussy on full display for his brother. “W..what are you doing?” Liam said quietly. Riley got up and grabbed his brother's hand pulling him over towards the bed and gently pushing on his chest so he would lay down, Liam reluctantly did and Riley quickly pulled a facemask out of a drawer and handed it to Liam, out of view of the webcam. 

“There's something I've never done before!” Riley said with wide eyes and an excited expression. “A live sex show!” he giggled and positioned his laptop towards the two of them, climbing onto the bed and unbuttoning liams pants, his thick, throbbing cock sprung upwards at attention as soon as it was freed from it's fabric prison. 

Riley leaned up and whispered in Liam's ear. “If you resist I'll yank this mask off, then everyone will know who you are.” Liam's eyes widened before he grunted and whispered back, “you really are my brother then?” he scowled and grabbed the back of Riley's hair, pushing him down hard, his lips wrapping around Liam's cock hungrily. “If that's how you want it then fine.” Liam said thusting his cock deep into Riley's mouth making him deepthroat his large member. 

Riley continued sucking his cock until a bit of precum leaked out. “Nuh-uh not yet.” he said as he pulled away from the throbbing dick in front of him. Riley turned around and grabbed a pack of condoms, opening one and gently sliding it on Liam's cock. He noticed that his subscriber count had surged by the thousands and the comment section was filled with requests and nasty suggestions. 

‘Holy shit are they siblings?’ one comment said. ‘What a gross slut!’ another said. Someone requested bareback and said they'd donate $1000 for sex with no condoms. 

Riley jumped at this request and yanked the condom off Liam's dick. “Okay guys I'm going to ride my brother's big fat cock now!” Riley said smiling at the camera. Donations filled the chatroom as Riley slowly lowered himself on Liams throbbing dick. 

He let out a soft moan as He slid Liam's dick into his soaking wet, cunt. He begin to bounce on it, fucking himself as Liam grunted from the pleasure. He let out a howling moan as Liam finally came deep inside of him. 

Riley's eyes widened as he hadn't thought of the consequences of fucking without a condom. Could he even get pregnant? He thought to himself. Liam seemed to be thinking the same thing as he pulled Riley down further onto his cock, making sure all of his cum went deep inside Riley’s womb. “Don’t worry. I'll take responsibility,” he whispered to Riley. 

They laid there like that for several moments. Riley thought to himself, raising kids sounds like a bother but it feels good so fuck it. even if he did get pregnant it would be okay, Liam promised He’d take responsibility. Besides he was smart and had a promising future, in the end Riley didn't really care that much. 

Epilogue:

Two weeks later.

Riley was wearing his now Her collar, she'd thrown away the key after that last streaming session. She was walking through the local park with Liam, holding onto his arm and looking up at him. She could feel all the lewd stares she was getting from wearing such a skimpy outfit in public. 

She had on a pair of black booty shorts, only covering half of her massive rear, a thin crop top, some knee high socks and sneakers. Her pussy was soaking as she was getting extremely horny from all the stares. 

She leaned up and whispered in his ear, “fuck I'm all hot and bothered now, Fuck me raw again when we get home?” he looked down at her and sighed, rolling his eyes. “Sis please behave in public.”

End. 

21