4 – Getting a thong [MC x F]
3.5k 12 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

unedited banner

 

“A thong?” I said in total disbelief. Regularly, I was the one that started random sex encounters!

“Don’t you want to wear something nice like this too, Taylor?” she asked in a childish tone of voice.

Her soft thighs in front of me distracted me from answering quickly. “...Yes. I would love to.”

“Well, why don’t you try it on, then? Come on, take it off of me first.” She turned around, showing me her firm and round asscheeks.

“Oh, my goodness…” My hands were shaking when I pulled down the tiny underwear all the way to her ankles. This was the first time I was intimately close with a woman, and not being in control of the situation made my heart race. What were her true intentions? Did Steve feel like this when I led him to the caves?

“Now,” she said, “I won’t turn around until you have put it on, okay? And since your dress is a mess right now, use mine.”

I touched the lacy garment. It was soaked with her juices. 

“Are you sure?” I asked shyly.

“Yeah, hurry up. If you don’t do it on the count of 10, I’ll… You know what? Let it be a surprise. Ten...”

“Okay, okay! I’ll do it!”

“Eight...”

I slid the straps around my thighs and felt the familiar sensation of it entering my butt. I looked at my lady-dick and noticed that the underwear had changed sizes, now being able to cover it. “Neat.”

“Five.”

Oh, right, the dress! I hurried to put it on, while a hard-on made it difficult to wear the thing. But you know what? The lace pressing against my shaved balls made it worthwhile.

“One…”

The dress fell until covering my thighs, just before she turned around and stared at my flushed face.

“Done,” I said, as I felt mesmerized by her pretty, honey-colored, gleaming eyes.

“Oh, you look lovely!” She clapped before looking down at the little thing pointing in her direction. She crouched and rested her chin on her hands. “What are you waiting for? Show me.”

I grabbed the hem of the dress and pulled it up, revealing that my erection was stretching the thong.

“What do you think?” I asked in a tiny voice.

“So pretty,” she said, just before caressing me. Her fingers ran through every inch of the garment, making me sigh. “What?” She looked up at my face. “Did you expect me to touch you some more? Like this?”

This time, she grabbed the length of my tiny shaft and started pumping it. The lace was rubbing my skin. 

I got wet too and moaned softly.

A feminine, girly moan.

“Oh, Grace…”

“Call me Miss Grace.”

“Alright, Miss Grace.”

“Do you love how this feels? Do you love wearing already used underwear around your little friend?”

“Yes… Although the garment was dirty, I love how it feels, soaked...” I whispered.

“So you noticed.”

“Yes… And now my pre-cum is getting mixed with your juices…”

“Pre-cum?” she asked, pulling aside the thong. “Oh, it’s true, I can see it.” She pushed her thumb against the dripping tip and started rubbing it.

“Miss Grace...”

“What is it, Taylor?”

“Would you suck me off, please?”

Could you believe that I have asked that, several times before, but I have never received a yes?!

“Do you want that?” She pouted.

“Yes. I can’t take it anymore.”

“Lie down,” she said in a soft voice, but I could tell her bossy demeanor. As I lay in the spot where I was recovering, she removed her robes and turned around. Her round hips were a delightful sight. As I admired her asscheeks, they were closer and closer to my face.

“Miss Grace?”

“I want to feel good too, you know? That battle left me extremely aroused, and I was wondering when you’d wake up.”

I had her pussy right in front of me! Before I could make any comment, something warm and moist embraced the tip of my Lady D. “Hurry and do me too,” Miss Grace ordered, before running her tongue across my length.

The first thing I did was smell her. A woman’s odor differed greatly from that of a man.

“What are you doing?” she asked after hearing me sniffing.

“I like how it smells, that’s all…”

“Don’t tell me this is the first time you’ve been with another girl.”

“Sorry…”

“It’s okay. Just lick me and I’ll tell you if it feels good.”

“Like this?” I stuck out my tongue and licked her. She was wet, and the taste was also quite different from a man’s seed. I could hear her moan.

“Try doing quick tongue movements like this.” She gave me a demonstration of it on my tiny cock, which I quickly mimicked. “Yes,” she groaned. “Try rubbing my clit with your tongue.”

Yeah, I had heard about the clit. No problem.

“Um… Where is it?”

She groaned again, this time annoyed. “Spread my lips.”

“Your…”

“My pussy lips, spread them!”

“Alright, alright!” I used both of my thumbs to do it, but the poorly lit cave was impossible for me to discern anything. “Sorry, I can’t see anything.”

“Forget it, just lick me and I’ll give you indications… Lower, lower… There. Can you feel my clit?”

 “Yeah… I think so…”

“Rub it with the tip of your… Mmm… Yes!”

The more I licked her, the more she started pushing her hips against my face, soaking my cheeks and chin. She then started bubbling her head up and down, sucking me, making me feel like traveling over soft clouds. I could feel her chin touching my pubis. She could fit my 6” dick easily in her mouth, and I thanked whoever took the effort of recreating sexual pleasure in this game!

I never thought that being sucked on felt that amazing. Was this feeling similar to being inside a woman?

I enjoyed feeling my lady-dick wet and being pumped by something softer than a man’s hands.

Years of being fucked in the ass, and no one, not even once, took the trouble of giving me a blowjob. Fuck them! No, wait no. I loved being fucked in the ass. Let’s continue… Wait, hold on… I’m… I’m...

“Sorry!” I cried, just before releasing myself. When the first burst hit her throat, she backed off, letting all the rest of my cum go to waste, falling over my thighs and balls. It was extremely disappointing hearing her spit my seed.

“Done,” she said, before standing up. “Hey, the rain stopped. Do you think you’ll be able to walk?”

Why did she seem like she was in a hurry now?

“Yeah. I feel better, but I think I should see a doctor anyway. Or a healer, or whatever it’s called in this world.”

“Good,” she said, reaching out a hand to me and smiling. “Let’s go.”

 

* * *

 

“What are you going to do now?” Grace asked, smiling broadly. Her jovial attitude had returned in an instant.

“Get more money, I guess. There’s a makeup set I want.”

“I see, I see,” she muttered. “And have you considered joining a guild?”

“A guild? That’s a thing here too?”

“Yes! I’ve heard that you can gain perks just by being a member of one. Maybe there is a perk that increases your gold after every quest you complete, like in every other game. What do you say?”

“But that would involve fighting as a group.”

“Well, yes. What about it?”

As we got closer to the town’s outskirts, I checked my pending notifications. 

 

Hidden Hunting Quest Completed! 

Congratulations! You have earned 300 gold and a bronze weapon of your choice. Tap here to select your weapon.

 

390 gold now.

If I had started a Battle Party like Steve had taught me, the system would have split the money automatically.

I tapped my gold icon, and additional options were displayed. I selected ‘Give Gold’.

“Here is the 100 gold I promised you for helping me kill the Weasenox.”

A pop-up window appeared in front of her. “Oh, right. Thanks! So, what do you say? I’m thinking of starting a guild, and I want you to join me.”

“Can I ask you something first? You said you were following me. Why?”

She grinned widely, and I perceived a wicked gleam in her eyes. “Because you’re attractive, of course. That you’re secretly a guy doesn’t bother me at all. You want to get money to look even cuter, right? I’m all about it too. As a matter of fact, I’ll only invite attractive people into our guild! Men, women, I’m okay with both genders, as long as they’re my type!” She then held my hands and stared deep into my eyes. “And best of all, imagine all the fun stuff we could do after a long day of completing quests and fighting monsters! We could buy a house or find a building to make it our headquarters, and fuck until morning. Doesn’t that sound fun?!”

“But Grace, there’s something that isn’t clear to me.”

“What is it?” she said, smiling, tilting her head.

“Are you forming this guild of attractive people to have fun, or to be our queen?”

She squinted, still grinning. “I... I don’t get your question.”

“Making me call you Miss Grace? The bossy attitude? You even backed off disgusted when I came. I don’t think you like sex that much. You’re only using your body to get what you want. And you’ll use your position as Guild Master to boss everyone around.”

Her smile faded in an instant and I could see her eyes getting gradually gloomy. “Oh…” she muttered before getting closer to me. “So I won’t be able to change your mind, huh? This is goodbye then.” She put her arm around my neck, and for a moment, I thought she would hug me. “You can keep the dress and the thong. I don’t want them anymore now that you have worn them.”

She stepped back, stared deep into my eyes, and kicked me in the groin.

I don’t want to get into much detail, but if you insist...

It felt like my life was being pulled away from the lower part of my body. Like being split in two. Like a thousand needles traveling all around my body, from head to toes, to end up going back to the origin of the pain, and stay there, permanently.

“I don’t want to see your face ever away, you weirdo!” she shouted before getting away from my sight.

I fell to my knees and whimpered, wondering why the Pain Endurance passive skill was not doing its work!

 

‘Pain Endurance’ has reached LV 2! 

 

Good, but why can’t I feel the difference?!

“Are you okay?!” a man cried by my side. I could not answer. My voice had disappeared and my eyes were full of tears to even glance at him. “Can you stand up? Let’s take you out of here.”

“I can’t move,” I whimpered.

“People are watching,” he whispered in my ear. “They’re wondering why a girl is in such pain after a kick like that.”

“S-Steve?”

“Come on.”

He helped me get back on my feet easily, and while he led me to the back of a building, I asked him: “Why are you helping me?”

“Why are you asking me that? Of course I’d help you, any time! We’re friends right?”

“Even though you stood me up the other night?”

“Oh… About that…”

 

‘Pain Endurance’ has reached LV 3!

 

“I can walk on my own now, thanks.” I stepped away from him, making him frown. His hurt expression didn’t make sense. “Why did you stand me up? You think I’m only after your money?”

“What? No. Of course not!” He shook his head vigorously and tried to grab my hand, but I snatched it away.

“Why didn’t you answer my messages, then?” I asked in a broken voice. Oh, wow, even my eyes were watery. “If you were saving that money, we could have at least chatted or dined together. Do I strike you as irrational?”

He stood silent for a moment. “Sorry, it’s just that…”

“Is this because I’m not a real girl?”

When he didn’t reply, that was my signal to leave.

“Goodbye, Steve…”

“Wait, hold on, Taylor!” This time, he grabbed me by the right shoulders, which prompted me to sucker punch him. He just endured and exhaled.

“1000 gold,” I blurted out, staring at the bruise on his cheek. “That’s my price now. If you want to be with me again, it’ll cost you 1000 gold. I’ll even let you fuck me this time.”

“T-Taylor…” He frowned. “You don’t understand. I really want us to be friends, not this weird… sex/gold relationship.”

“Honey? I’m not forcing you to pay me anything. I’m just telling you that I don’t need your half-assed friendship.” With that said, I turned around and started strolling back to town, while my passive skill did its best to suppress the pain.

Was there another Passive Skill that could help me feel nothing?

“But…”

“I’ll unblock you from my Friend List, so you can message me if you want to do ‘you know what’. Don’t message me otherwise, because I won’t respond.”

“Fine!” he said aloud from his place. “I’ll get the gold! Because I want to be with you, you hear me?! One way or another!”

“Good luck with that, handsome. You had your chance…”

 

 

Announcement

 

taylor like and subscribe banner

 

29