Chapter 104 – Avos School 3
4.5k 50 170
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Naomi and Millie introduced themselves to each other, a girl beside Millie suddenly leaned forward and raised her left hand.

“Hey hey, what are you talking about? Can I join in the conversation?!!”

Because of the new voice, Naomi and Millie looked at the girl who had just spoken to them.

The girl has bright blue hair and black eyes. Her hair was cut short and styled into a short bob cut. Her bang was directed to the right, slightly covering her right eyes.

Not only that, she has a piercing on her left ear that was visible and her blazer was unbuttoned. In simple terms, she was a gal or often called Gyaru in Japanese.

She was what people call a petite girl, her height was just around 160cm according to Naomi’s estimate. Because she’s petite, her chest’s size was also a moderate size, around B-Cup. That’s not a big one, if Naomi compared it to hers or Millie C/D-Cup that Naomi was not too sure because of her blazer.

From the look of the girl and the way she speak to Naomi and Millie, Naomi had guessed that the girl would be a chatterbox like Hotaru, or maybe more. It would surely make her day brighter if she know at least one chatterbox in the school, they were easy to tease for Naomi.

Well, that was just Naomi’s opinion based on Hotaru. But having a cheerful girl around her would definitely lessen the serious atmosphere. That’s why Naomi put on her smile and answered the girl.

“Sure, may I know your name?” Asked Naomi while looking at the new girl.

“Umu, no problem! My name is Topaz! Topaz Garcia! Nice to meet you, Naomi, Millie! I’m sorry but I heard your name, can I call both of you like that?”

Millie nodded her head and said. “No problem.”

“Sure.” Added Naomi. “But, is your name Topaz, as in Blue Topaz?”

Her name is certainly not unique, but it’s still rare for someone to be named after the blue gem. Usually, when the parents named their girl’s name, it would be Sapphire if they wanted to associate the name with blue or Ruby if they wanted to associate the name with red.

Topaz on the other hand was unusual. It was the first time Naomi to meet someone named after Topaz in her life.

“Yes, you’re correct! It seems that my parents argued when they named me when I was born with blue hair.” The girl, Topaz touched her hair and pulled some strand of her bang while looking up at it.

“They argued whatever they would name me Sapphire or Topaz, but ultimately Topaz win because my hair’s color is similar to it.” Topaz looked at Naomi and Millie and gave them a big smile.

“I somehow agree with that. Your hair’s color is certainly beautiful, I like it.” Millie said as she looked at Topaz’s hair.

“Is that so? Hehehe, thank you.” Topaz answered Millie while giggling embarrassedly as she scratched the back of her head using her right hand.

“But I like your hair too! I wanted to have long hair, but I can’t take care of it. Each time I grew my hair, it would always end up destroyed or turned bad. So I like your hair too, Millie!”

“My, thank you.”

The three of them chatted about themselves, what they did before going to this school or when did they arrive at Avos Island. Surprisingly, Millie and Topaz never asked about what rank do they have, or how much their power level is.

Naomi guessed those things were supposed to be kept as a secret, so she just followed the flow and didn’t ask about their ability too.

The three of them have really different personalities, but for some reason, Naomi thought that they could become close to each other. Maybe she would introduce them to Mischa too, Mischa would be happy to befriend them too, maybe.

As they kept talking to know each other, the light inside the hall suddenly turned off before focusing on the stage, or more specifically on one spot of the stage.

“It seems the orientation has started.” Naomi stated as she looked at the stage.

“I’m kind of excited! I was really happy when they invited me to attend this school, so even orientation like this is making me excited!” Topaz said with both of her hands forming a fist in front of her chest and swinging her arms up and down.

“That’s true, but I think we should focus on the stage for now.” Millie suggested.

“Right.”

The students’ voices have died down after a few seconds after the light suddenly turned off. As if matching the timing, a white smoke slowly appears on the stage and covers the whole stage. Some of the students were watching in anticipation while the others were voicing out their excitement verbally.

“Woaahhh! A smoke appeared!” Muttered Topaz as her eyes gleamed in excitement under the dark.

After the smoke covered the stage, loud footsteps were heard inside the hall, giving the hall a spooky atmosphere. The loud footsteps were heard until finally, a figure appeared from behind a smoke.

The figure was surprisingly a young woman, seemingly in her twenty. She has a rather unusual charm that drew people in. Her black hair was tied in a bun behind her head, and her black-framed glasses that adorn her face further enhanced her charm.

She was wearing a standard white shirt and black suit, but her skirt was the tight type that stopped mid-thighs and she also wore long black socks that were held by a garter belt. She wore a pair of high heels to complete her set.

That appearance managed to charm most of the male students and some female students in the hall and made them focus on her. Unlike the other students, Naomi and some students were focusing on a different thing.

‘That woman, she’s strong. At least near the end of SS-Ranked Esper, bordering SSS-Ranked.’

The woman in question stepped forward and the floor in front of her was opened, a microphone was emerging from the parted floor, and stopped after the floor was closed.

The woman on the stage touched the microphone a few times to test the sound before she said.

“Welcome! To the Avos School!”

Her voice was amplified by the speakers that were placed in a few corners of the hall. The voice was gentle, even soothing. The smoke in the stage disappeared as soon as the woman made her first sentence, and now the hall becomes quiet again.

“First, allow me to introduce myself. I am the headmaster of this school, as well as one of the six executives of the Esper Association. I am called Lucilla Avohert. I’m happy to meet you, students of Avos Island.”

The woman smiled on the stage, ignoring the murmur of the students that was caused by her introducing herself as one of the six executives of the Esper Association.

Naomi, instead of murmuring like the other students, was grinning. She was looking at the woman on the stage, Lucilla, with a predatory grin, as if the woman was her prey.

Because of the dim light, no one realize Naomi’s grin, even Millie didn’t realize it as she was focused on Lucilla.

‘Now it has gotten interesting.’



Author Here~

More than 54 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

Big Thanks to the New Executive!!
- L1 Mainy

Big Thanks to the New Squad Leader!!
- Jeffrey Forsgren
- Ash

170