Chapter 142 – The Storm 28
3.9k 23 157
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mischa’s POV

“This is bad… really bad.”

I looked at the flying bottle and my sight was glued to them.

Edna looked up too and then she ran towards the school. She entered the building that was meant for the first year.

Ryo and Kyouka were looking at the flying bottle with me.

“Both of you, what are your abilities?”

Ryo looked at me and then wind swirled above his hand, “I could manipulate wind. But, if you wanted me to stop those, I can’t. I am just B-Ranked Esper. I can destroy some of them, but we don’t know what the liquid inside will do to us.”

Ryo was correct. We could destroy the bottle in the sky, but the liquid will definitely be spilled to the ground and we don’t know what it would do.

What if it hit people and something terrible happened? Until we analyze the content of the bottle we can’t be reckless.

“Kyouka, what about you?”

Kyouka looked at me with a shy expression and said, “I … was able to move plants.”

Moving plants? Isn’t that a rare ability?

“Can you only move it or can you grow the plant too?”

If she could make the plant grow, then we had the chance to stop the incoming bottle.

Kyouka shook her head and answered, “I can only move them. I can change their shape, but I can’t grow it more than its volume. For example, that tree over there.”

Kyouka pointed at the tree inside the school ground. It was 2 meters tall tree with a lot of branches. Kyouka extended her hand toward it and the tree began to wiggle around.

All the tree’s branches were moving and combined into one branch. It grow taller and stopped when its height became 3 meters.

“I see, you can only move it like that.”

Kyouka nodded her head and looked up at the flying bottles that passed us, “I can’t reach that height no matter what. Especially on an artificial island like this where no tree was able to grow bigger than average, my power was a bit useless.”

Kyouka looked down after she said that. Ryo, who stood beside her smacked her in the head with his left hand. I was a bit surprised, but then I remembered that Naomi often did that to Melaine when she did something bad.

So I smiled at them and my guess was right.

“Don’t say that your ability is useless! Tch, why did they pair me with this girl.” Ryo scratched the back of his neck as he looked away from Kyouka.

Kyouka who was smacked held her head with both of her hands and looked at Kyo. She gritted her teeth and kicked Ryo in his left shin.

“It hurts! You!!!” Ryo held his shin with his left hand and glared at Kyouka.

“You smacked my head first!” Shouted Kyouka.

“It was your fucking fault in the first place!” Answered Ryo as he butted his head against Kyouka.

Both of them had a good relationship with each other, but we had no time. If there was someone who could stop those bottles, then that was the person who had the telekinetic ability.

“Naomi… no, even if she had telekinesis ability, she was C-Ranked Esper. Who… who can stop that.” I muttered to myself and then finally Edna came back with Principal walking behind her.

She looked up and frowned before she looked at us and approached us.

“Good day, Mischa Belyaeva. Can you explain to me what happened?”

I saluted at the principal, and so did Ryo and Kyouka. She was one of the six Executives of the Esper Association, the one who held the highest position directly under the leader of the Esper Association which was called Avos.

Avos was a name that was passed down for the leader of the Esper Association to honor the first leader, I don’t know, no, I never met him directly. The leader of the Esper Association was mysterious. His identity was only known to the six Executives.

“Relax yourself, just tell me what happened.”

With her words, I lowered my hand and began to tell her what happened. From my meeting with Mugetsu, her warning, and then the flying bottles that had passed us a few seconds ago. I also told her about Naomi who was abducted by the Moon of Akasha.

The flying bottles were nowhere to be seen right now, maybe it was crashed somewhere or flew away from Avos Island, I don’t know. Avos School was surrounded by high buildings around it, that was why I can’t see what happened in the area outside of this school area.

The principal nodded her head at my story and said, “Then I will order you to defend the dorm. The two PD Officers, can you tell me your name?”

“My name is Kyouka, and this is my partner, Ryo.”

“Alright, I am counting on both of you to help Belyaeva. Although there were almost no students here, the dorm was another story. Around three hundred Avos School’s students live in the dorm.”

That’s right, if they targeted somewhere, then it will be the dorm! My eyes widened in realization. Why did I just realize it now?

“Then I will protect the dorm. Please be well, Principal.”

I looked at Kyouka and Ryo then said, “Let’s go, Ryo, Kyouka.”

Both of them nodded their head at me and then saluted towards the Principal once more. I also saluted towards the Principal. She saluted back at us and said.

“Go, I am counting on you.”

And with that, we made our way towards the dorm that was located a little bit away from the school.

***

Naomi’s POV

After I threw the bottles out of the windows, I controlled them to crash in the dorm of Avos School.

For some reason, their dorm was located a little bit away from the school, in the area of hotels and apartments. Truthfully, I also thought to get an apartment for myself, but I have no time to find the right apartment yet.

Now, back to our business. I looked at the girl that was bound by a rope in front of me. Selena found her sneaking into the building, seemingly she followed me here.

I knew the girl in front of me. She looked at me with tears in her eyes and said.

“Please, I will never tell anyone! Please let me leave!”

Her brown hair was dirty because of the dust. Her sharp green eyes were nowhere to be seen. She was scared, and she looked at me while begging me to let her leave.

The girl who kneeled while being bound by a rope in front of me was Anastasia Morlan, the one on my watching list because of her Scan ability.

“Well, what should I do with you? You found my identity, and yet you ask me to let you leave?”

I was never expected to be found like this. At least, not by her.

“I-I will do anything! I-I can give you information about Avos School!”

“Don’t need it.” I said as I looked at Rekka who stood beside me.

“For now, gag her and we will take her to the base later.”

Rekka nodded his head and walked towards Anastasia. I turned my gaze to Selena who stood behind Anastasia and said.

“Good job. Please continue watching the area. This has turned into a troublesome thing.”



Author Here~

More than 55 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

Big Thanks to the New Squad Leader!!
- Angelo Meßmer

157