Chapter 171 – Change 17
4.6k 22 138
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To be honest, Naomi didn’t know what expression should she put on when she met with Millie again.

She had said to her that she despise someone who was toying with others.

‘I just meant I hate someone who brainwashes others… Maybe because of my anger, I said something that I shouldn’t have said.’

When Rekka told her that Millie only had the ability to see Human brainwaves, guilt washed over Naomi.

It turned out that Millie was just another victim, which was why Naomi now didn’t know how to meet Millie.

She also didn’t know that Millie was in the island base until Rekka told her earlier. She thought that Rekka would bring Millie to the underground base, but it seemed that he brought Millie to the island base.

‘I just need to act as usual. No need to feel guilty, she was controlled and you don’t know about it.’

When Naomi was about to enter the house, she heard the familiar shout of Anastasia and stopped in front of the door.

“Hey, the maid over there! Bring me back to Avos Island at this moment!”

Melaine and Mischa were confused with what happened, but Rekka who knew about Anastasia sighed.

Sigh, please give me a moment, Princess. I will keep her silent.”

“Nah, no need. She will keep her mouth shut as soon as she saw me.”

Naomi grinned and opened the door, entering the house.

Creak

She saw that Anastasia was on the ground, with her body pressed to the floor by Julia. Millie was sitting on the couch while looking down, seemingly sad and guilty at the same time.

Jorden was standing a bit away while holding a cup of instant noodle and chewed the noodle in his mouth.

When he saw Naomi, he gulped down the noodle and shouted.

“Oooh! Welcome back, Princess!”

Julia looked at Naomi and the other while still pressing Anastasia to the floor. When she saw Naomi and the other, she quickly got up and bowed to them.

“Welcome back, Princess. Mr. Rekka and the other too.” Greeted Julia. She raised her head and smiled.

“We are back, Julia, Jorden. What happened here?” Asked Naomi as she looked around and stopped her gaze at Millie.

Millie slowly turned her head at Naomi. When she saw Naomi looking at her, she averted her gaze immediately.

Her body was trembling in fear, she hugged her body with her hands, trying to stop the trembling.

‘Ah, I think it’s best if she doesn’t meet me right now.’ Thought Naomi when she saw the trembled Millie on the couch.

She looked at Jorden and gestured him to get Millie to the room in the second floor.

Jorden understood the situation. He nodded his head, put the instant noodle cup in her hand on the table, and pulled Millie up gently.

“Let’s rest in the room. Your condition has not stabilized yet.”

Millie looked at Jorden and gave a little nod. She was supported by Jorden and both of them went upstairs.

“Naomi, I will go upstairs. Maybe she will open up to me.” Said Mischa.

Naomi thought about it for a second before nodded her head.

“Please, Mischa. I was too harsh that time, I will appreciate it if you can tell her that I am sorry.”

“Don’t worry, I will.”

Mischa followed Jorden and Millie upstairs, leaving only 5 people in the room.

For some reason, Anastasia was still on the floor. Her eyes were closed as if she fainted, but Naomi knew from her breathing that Anastasia was awake.

“If you don’t get up in 3 seconds, I will ask Julia to crush your head with her ability. One…”

As soon as Naomi said that, Anastasia raised her body immediately and got up on her feet.

“Please forgive me!!” She shouted with a pale face.

Everyones were dumbfounded, except for Naomi. She approached Anastasia and patted her shoulder.

“You did nothing wrong, why did you apologize to me?” She said to Anastasia with a kind smile on her face.

However, for Anastasia that smile was deadly. She looked like a beast that was ready to devour her anytime.

“Hii!” Anastasia stepped back with tears in her eyes.

“What’s wrong?” Naomi asked with her head tilted to the right.

For Anastasia, right now Naomi looked like a devil in the fantasy. Her smile was so vile, it scared her.

She took a step backward while raising her hands in front of her.

“P-Please… I-I’m sorry!” Anastasia kneeled and prostrated in front of Naomi.

It surprised Naomi and the others. She scratched the back of her head and looked at Melaine.

“Melaine… what should I do?”

This was the first time someone prostrated in front of her seriously. She was in a bind, not knowing what to do.

“Hmm…” Melaine touched her chin and looked at Anastasia that was trembling while prostrating in front of Naomi.

After a few seconds, Melaine clapped her hands and smiled at Naomi.

“If it’s me in her position, then I could only hope one thing, Lady Naomi.”

“Hou, what’s that?” Asked Naomi to Melaine with a commanding tone.

Somehow, Naomi felt that Melaine’s answer would be ridiculous, so she warned her.

“If you answer without thinking, I will chop your head.” She said as she raised her right hand, making a knife-hand.

“Don’t worry, Lady Naomi. My answer is representing all people on this planet who wanted to prostrate to you.”

With a smug smile, Melaine then said proudly.

“If I am in that girl’s position now. I want you to step on me!”

Without missing even a second, Naomi’s knife hand was planted on Melaine’s head.

Smack!

“It hurts!” Shouted Melaine as she held her head with her hands. She rubbed her head to ease the pain that she felt.

Sigh.” Naomi sighed and looked at Rekka.

“Can I leave her to you? Treat her like a guest.” She then looked at Anastasia who raised her head slightly to peek at Naomi.

When she saw Naomi look at her, she lowered her head again.

“She still has some use for me.”

Rekka bowed at Naomi a little.

“Certainly. You can leave her to me, Princess.”

Naomi nodded her head at Rekka and tapped Melaine’s shoulder.

“Follow me, Melaine. Let’s have a little time for ourselves.”

She walked away to the exit.

Melaine’s mood soared in an instant. Her face brightened and she followed Naomi.

“Yes, of course!”



Author Here~

More than 60 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!!

138