chapter 3
1.6k 17 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Akudou ch 3

After that day Kurama trained Naruto, along with the foxes who have been named. Ichigo is the mother, she has red fur from head to tail, Niko is the male cub who has a yellowish fur color, and Sango is the female cub who has red fur with an almost black tail. Naruto was finally able to camouflage himself, making himself invisible to the naked eye. Kurama teaches him how to mold his chakra to be like wind, earth, and water, so Naruto has been training to do it himself. He is also training on how to move chakra outside of his body by channeling his chakra to the golden ball, this also means to sustain the core of the creation. While at it Kurama also retrieve the weapon's that the shinobi had used, those that stuck to the person has disintegrate along with the body, but the kunai and a single short sword belonged to the shinobi that Naruto killed was there, so she retrieve that and keep it in the nest.

Naruto learned from his mother that a fox needs to be elusive, mischievous, and smart. After he was able to hide his body, Kurama teaches him how to hide his chakra signature by connecting with nature, or rather, the reason that he has been learning to mold his chakra to other nature elements is for this purpose. To be able to connect with nature he has to be close to it, and one way to be close to it is to understand the elements in nature. Kurama told him that there are many ways to be close to nature, one of which is to make his chakra move around and change like his surroundings, letting his chakra flow to his surroundings and blend with it. This is called the sage art, and there are many types of sage art. This technique that she teaches Naruto is her own. It is able to make one invisible to anyone but those who the user permits to see, to enhance her creation illusion, to enhance one's sense, and even enable someone to use far sight if he is really good in his nature connection. Her technique doesn't increase someone's strength or regenerative ability like some other sage art as her technique is made to hide and deceive instead of fighting.

Then Kurama teaches him how to make a clone with his chakra while he learns the sage art. Making the body was not as easy as making tree, water or grounds as it is more complex, but putting his will into the clone was far harder, he had to focus hard to be able to do that, but when he focused he couldn't move his body, but as he just started training it Kurama deemed it acceptable for now.

And so time goes by as Kurama teaches Naruto one thing after the other. Instead of only being able to control one clone, Naruto now is able to control two clones simultaneously along with his body. Kurama also teaches martial arts to Naruto, one that has a main use to defend oneself and avoid attack as Kurama doesn't want Naruto to grow arrogant and reckless. 

Some more shinobi come to the area after the attack, probably to search for the missing team, at this time Naruto just hid, all evidence has been erased by Kurama so there's no problem. They did come back several times but they didn't stay long, the barrier helped hide Naruto even from their sensor ninja.

Other than training Kurama also made the nest wider to make a self-sustaining ecosystem inside, collecting and planting berries and trees there, caught animals and released them inside, made a small lake and filled it with fish so Naruto could hunt them for food when they prosper. Inside his mindscape Naruto has made the place into rice fields, there are roads spreading at each cardinal direction forming a cross with the mounds where the tree is at the center.

Naruto is now six years old and has grown taller, he is going back to the village as he is able to protect himself now. He can't live alone in the forest forever and needs friends and backing to be able to live more peacefully, is what Kurama told him. Also his old clothes have barely fit him anymore so he needs to buy a new set. He planned to sell the kunais collected from the attacking shinobi. Hopefully it will be enough to buy at least a pair of clothes. He walked in the village in his human form, not hiding or disguising, to know if the villagers still hate him or if they already forgot about him. Naruto could feel a few people recognize him as he walked inside the village, hate and fear started to build up. There is also surprise as they might think he had died somewhere or had run away and never come back. Some of the surprises come from a shinobi who recognizes him and quickly disappears to report him. He tried to enter some of the weapon shops but every shop he entered threw him out the moment they recognized him. Not only that, most of the villagers have recognized him by now and he could feel their hate, so it seems impossible for him to do his business. He let out a sigh and looked at the Hokage mountain, the fourth hokage, his father, Kurama has told him about his human parents, it's a difficult thing for him, on one hand they are the one who sealed and tortured his mother, who make her suffer, but on the other hand, his mother killed them, and make him an orphan when he could have a normal human family. But in the end he could only accept it as it is and be grateful because he has his mother, he could have never met his mother, or she could still be tortured inside his human mother otherwise, and he definitely doesn't want to imagine that happening.

Naruto looks down at the village from the Hokage mountain, the village that his father protected to the death. Hearing from his mother that the first Hokage is the one who imprisoned her and her siblings, then gave them to the hand of other villages just to be used as a tool of war for the humans. He has no good feeling for these villages that call themselves the hidden village. Though he wondered if they're right in the head calling this place a hidden village with how eye catching this place is.

"beautiful isn't it?"

Someone said from behind him, Naruto already noticed him but waited for him to talk first. When he looked at the person, there was an old man wearing a white robe with a smoking pipe in his mouth, the 3rd Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi standing there.

"3rd Hokage?"(Naruto)

"Oh you recognize me?"(Hiruzen)

Naruto just pointed at the 3rd face carving.

"Who wouldn't know?"(Naruto)

"Hahaha, I guess that's true. So what's your name kid?"(Hiruzen)

Naruto knew that Hiruzen knew about him, he probably wants to know what happened to him after he disappeared and make sure he's not a spy.

"Uzumaki Naruto"(Naruto)

"So Naruto, what do you think of the village?"(Hiruzen)

"The villagers are stupid, they hate me just because I'm different"(Naruto)

Naruto pouted as he answered with an annoyed tone. It's true that it's annoying and he does think they are stupid. Kurama told him that those who know little are bound to make mistakes, just like these villagers. They praise his father as a hero but they shun him just because he is different and have similarity with his mother, not knowing that he is the son of their hero. Naruto doesn't want to be like them, ignorance and arrogance only bring ruin, his mother always reminds him of that so that he doesn't make the same mistakes.

"What's different about you? I see you just like the other kids in the village"(Hiruzen)

Hiruzen said with a smile, showing a kind side of the old man. Naruto plays along.

"You don't know? They said I'm a demon child, apparently I'm the son of the kyuubi who attacked the village long time ago"(Naruto)

Naruto could feel anger from Hiruzen directed at no one in particular. But it goes away as soon as it comes.

"Do you believe them?"(Hiruzen)

"I am different, I know that's the truth. But even if I am the kyuubi's son, I didn't do anything to make them hate me, so I think they are stupid for hating me just because I'm it's son"(Naruto)

"Do you hate them?"(Hiruzen)

Hiruzen asked again, and Naruto noticed the serious tone. Naruto just continues talking about what is in his mind, he doesn't need to act. But he has to be careful not to reveal something that will put him in danger.

"No, I just pity them, they become blind because of their hatred and done some stupid things. And I don't want to be like them so I wouldn't hate them, I can't say I like them though"(Naruto)

Naruto said while scratching his head embarrassed. He might think it is embarrassing to not be able to forgive them, but it actually an amazing thing to let go of his hatred for the people who tried to kill him, especially for a small child such as Naruto. Hiruzen, probably reaching that conclusion too, as he smiled at Naruto.

"I'm glad to hear that, people tend to be swallowed by their emotions, hatred and fear often blind people making them irrational. You're a smart kid Naruto"(Hiruzen)

Naruto just smiles slightly and looks back at the village.

"So, what are you doing here? Just looking at the village?"(Hiruzen)

Hiruzen asked after a moment. Changing the subject to a less serious one.

"Well, I just got thrown from every shop when I try to sell some kunais to buy some clothes, as you can see my old one is barely fit anymore"(Naruto)

"Kunais?"(Hiruzen)

"Hmm? Yeah, I found them in the forest"(Naruto)

"Don't you have someone that takes care of you?"(Hiruzen)

Naruto shakes his head. As he answered with a sad tone.

"No, I've been living in the forest for a long time now. No one in the village cares about me"(Naruto)

Hiruzen seemed to think for a bit before he asked Naruto.

"Then do you want to join the ninja academy and become a shinobi? That way, I can give you some allowance and a place to stay. Plus if you buy stuff from a ninja shop they shouldn't be discriminating against you like the civilian store."(Hiruzen)

Naruto was waiting for this, his mother has told him that he needs to have backups to be able to live safely, he can't be alone forever. Becoming a shinobi from a big village would provide him with protection and information. He could find some friends who don't discriminate against him and would help him when he's in need.

"Really!? Thanks old man!"(Naruto)

Naruto answered delightfully, he didn't think it would be that easy. But it is understandable, they don't want to lose him again so they need to place him where they could keep an eye on him.

After that he and Hiruzen move to where he will be staying from now on. An old apartment at the side of the village, in the block near the front of the Hyuuga compound. He was given a room on the second floor and he could go to the roof and use it as he pleased. 

After that they went to a clothing shop and bought some clothes for Naruto. A few sets of shirts and pants, a baggy orange jacket and a black leather jacket. Kurama told Naruto secretly to buy a larger size so that he could use it for a long time, and Naruto agreed as he likes more breathable clothes rather than a fitting one. Of course he can't just use bigger pants so he buys a fitting one for the pants.

Hiruzen then left after handing Naruto his allowance. He told Naruto that he will be entering the academy when he is 8 years old. If it were a warring time, he could enter the academy right now or even younger, but in this peaceful time they want a more mature and stronger body to train into a shinobi. To make sure they get a stronger batch of shinobi.

Naruto decides to walk around after changing his clothes and putting away his new clothes. He walks around at the edge of the village, remembering his way around and finding interesting spots around. Past the Hyuuga compound, he walked towards the hokage monument, planning to go all the way back to the hideout to pick up the foxes to show them his new place.

I'm sick right now, so maybe a bit late for the next chapter to update. Need some rest right now.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the chapter

47