Chapter 16
809 17 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

hey, it's been a while, got drowned in my problem again for a while there. Again it's been a while since I write so I don't know how this come out.

Enjoy, and hopefully I can write like normal again from now on

Akudou ch 16

"Uchiha Madara, to think that Uchiha even hide a criminal like you from Konoha" (danzo)

Danzo said as he kept his eyes on Madara, acknowledging him as the most dangerous one here. He bit his index finger and put it in the middle of his other palm.

"But with this there's no reason to hold back anymore"(Danzo)

Danzo slammed his hand on the ground and a massive amount of smoke covered the area before it was blown away along with the mist surrounding them. Coming out of the smoke is a gigantic orange creature with an elephant trunk, an ox tail and tiger legs. It has plate armor at the base of its trunk and bandages on its head, it has tusks like orc's and what look like beards.

The massive creature stomped on the nearby houses with its feet as it landed. Its body towers over the mist covering the Uchiha compound and alerting people outside. Danzo knows how dangerous Madara is, and he doesn't think he could beat him without putting his life on the line, so he decided to alert the people outside so Hiruzen would come.

Of course he didn't think Madara would stay still waiting for that to happen, so he attacked first hoping to catch him off guard with the appearance of his summon.

The massive summon opened its mouth and started to inhale, the force was so great that it destroyed and sucked up houses around its path. At the same time Danzo used his own jutsu and released barrages of massive vacuum waves towards Madara, the speed and size of the jutsu was incomparable to all the previous jutsu he used. Not only because he stopped holding back, but also because of the summon greatly enhancing his wind jutsu.

Madara activates his mangekyou and summons susanoo to block the attack. He just put more chakra and strengthened the susanoo when the ribcage started to crack, forming a layer of muscles and skin above the bone structure.

"Interesting, Baku the nightmare devourer. But can you use it properly?"(Madara)

Madara sent a fireball to the open mouth of the summon as he finished talking. The fireball gained speed as it got sucked towards the summon's mouth. But Danzo didn't stay still and shoot a vacuum sphere of his own towards the incoming fireball.

The vacuum sphere collided with the fireball and blew out the fireball before continuing its path towards Madara although with lesser power than before. The vacuum sphere hit Madara's susanoo damaging it a little, at the same time Danzo appeared behind Madara with vacuum coated sword aiming at the opening at the less protected back of the susanoo.

Danzo thrust his sword towards Madara's back where the susanoo is left without the layer of muscles and skin. The sword went through the gap between the susanoo's ribcage and went for Madara's back, aiming for his heart.

Just when Danzo almost convinced that he would hit-

*Boom!*

___

[Kurama POV]

Danzo was sent crashing into several houses with the lightning fast kick from Madara. She and Fugaku had to keep their vigilance or they would be sucked in and devoured by Danzo's summon, but Madara hasn't even moved a single step and doesn't seem to care about the force sucking everything towards the summon.

A few Uchiha that arrived and didn't prepare themselves for the summon attack had already disappeared into the summon's mouth. The rest are standing there in surprise by the appearance of Madara, they have seen his picture and nobody in the Uchiha doesn't know about Madara. But nobody would think that someone who was born a hundred years ago would stay looking like a 20 years old.

"What do we do?"(Kurama)

"We keep watch for now, but prepare to retreat at any time"(Fugaku)

The other nodded at Fugaku's words, they're already told of what Madara did before arriving here so nobody thought that Madara was on their side.

*Whoosh!*

Madara breathes out a large dragon shaped fire to his side. She thought Danzo had used izanagi again but discarded it as the fire changed course and with the support of Danzo's summon the dragon fire flew at them at high speed.

"Scatter!"(Kurama)

Those around her scattered, some inexperienced Uchiha jumped and ended up getting devoured by the summon while the others used water and earth style jutsu to block the fire. The fire crashed into them and continued towards the summon burning its mouth and canceling the summoning.

'fire style: great fire annihilation'(Madara)

Madara made a hand sign and sent a massive wave of fire at them. Thinking they couldn't run or block the technique for long, Kurama decided it's time to retreat. Sending the signal for Ichigo to reverse summon them, she let out her chakra forming several tails and used it to shield the Uchiha's.

One by one the Uchiha's were reverse summoned until she was the last one. She is just a clone so there is no danger for her, but rather than fighting Madara, she used her illusion to hide instead and watch how things will go.

As the jutsu ended, what's left was burned earth with half burned remains of buildings surrounding it. Kurama hides more carefully using her sage art after knowing Madara could find her previous clone.

*BOOM!*

Another explosion happened from where Danzo smashed into, an exhausted and wounded Danzo walked out of the rubble, covered by what looks like a wooden armor, his right arm looks like it was made from wood instead with several eyes that have lost its color, looking similar to that of a Byakugan.

'so that's all the eyes he used for izanagi'(Kurama)

All the eyes on his right arm have lost its color, leaving only one sharingan in his right eye. He looks exhausted but the wound around his body is slowly healing, probably thanks to hashirama's cell. He just stood there watching Madara as he tried to recover as much as possible before Madara took his next move.

But Madara instead canceled his susanoo. At the same time multiple anbu squad arrived along with Hiruzen. 

"Danzo-"(Hiruzen)

Looking at the aftermath of the battle Hiruzen was about to lash out on Danzo, but stopped by Madara speaking.

"It seems I've played for too long, I guess it's time to leave… though before that-"(Madara)

Madara disappeared from his position and appeared behind Danzo. Danzo sensed that and sent a kick towards Madara only to have his foot go through Madara's body like it was an illusion. Madara's hand aimed at Danzo's right eye while he was surprised and took away his last sharingan.

"I won't let you!"(Danzo)

Although he was surprised, Danzo managed to grab Madara's hand before he could use his jutsu again to get away. Black markings spread around Madara's arm and towards his body. Adding to that, Danzo grabbed Madara with his right arm and grew multiple branches that coiled around Madara's body, locking him in place.

"Hiruzen! Don't worry about me and kill him!"(Danzo)

Hiruzen, after seeing who is fighting Danzo, didn't hesitate and used his own jutsu to attack Madara.

'earth style: earth dragon bullet'(Hiruzen)

The earth besides Hiruzen formed a massive dragon head, it opened its mouth and shot a large stone bullet towards Madara.

*BOOM!*

A big explosion happened as the bullet crashed into Madara. But instead of him being injured or sent flying by the bullet, a purple ribcage protected him. Madara has activated his susanoo for the second time, his body is still fighting against the seal Danzo put on him and cannot move as Danzo keeps infusing chakra into the seal to keep him in place.

Hiruzen didn't stop and send another bullet, this time adding fire technique into the mix enhancing the jutsu power. The bullet hits its target, resulting in a bigger explosion, Madara wasn't hurt, but the bullet managed to damage the susanoo.

"!! Danzo!"(Hiruzen)

Hiruzen shouted as Madara made a susanoo finger and stabbed Danzo in the chest. Without his sharingan, he couldn't use izanagi anymore and Kurama doubts that hashirama's cell could heal him fast enough from that.

"I have no other choice, if I die here, you're going down with me! Reverse four symbols sealing!"(Danzo)

Black markings spread on Danzo's body as ink scattered all around the place. Seeing that, Hiruzen shouted to all the anbu to get away from the surroundings. Sealing marks form a half circle with Madara and Danzo in the middle.

*BOOM!*

Yet another explosion, with Danzo as its core forming a black sphere around the two. The explosion disintegrated everything in its range before slowly fading. As everyone there thinks the two are dead, Madara comes out unscathed. But what surprised Kurama more was Madara's left eye has turned purple, the iris has a deep purple color while the sclera have a light purple color, several black circular patterns spreading outward from his pupil.

'rinnegan'(Kurama)

"For me to be cornered this far, it seems I am still not at my prime… Itachi"(Madara)

Itachi who has been hiding all this time appeared beside Madara, and before anyone came out of their surprised state the two disappeared leaving only destruction behind.

'Certainly Madara wasn't in his prime, I knew that far after watching the fight. But how? How did he get that eye!? his eye were previously a mangekyou does that mean he awakened the rinnegan? But how? Did it have to do with him being younger?'(Kurama)


Other than that, she noticed that Madara didn't try to hide. It seems like he deliberately made the fight flashy. If he were serious he could have ended the battle more quietly without anyone outside noticing. Why did he do that? Does it have to do with the rinnegan in his left eye?


These questions keep circling in Kurama's head as she watches the aftermath of the battle.

___

[Madara POV]

Outside of Konoha above the statue in the valley of the end, Madara and Itachi appeared. Madara had been too careless in the fight before, he didn't think that he would be cornered so far that he had to activate his rinnegan. His inactivity from battle for years has dulled his sense quite a bit.

He made the fight flashy on purpose, summoning his susanoo from the start and letting the big jutsu go on and on. All that to lure zetsu out, if he were hiding in Konoha among the Uchiha.

A few years ago Madara attacked the previous jinchuuriki of the kyuubi. He did that after finding out that zetsu was not in Konoha, the creature is usually impossible to detect, but after spending years with zetsu Madara could sense the unique aura of zetsu. At first he thought it was only a coincidence that zetsu was not in Konoha, but now after years passed and what he has done, he is convinced that zetsu has left Konoha.

'Did he abandon the Uchiha?'(Madara)

Madara stopped thinking about that, he wouldn't know the reason zetsu left without any clue. Though that is one good thing as he could try and take the kyuubi without worrying about zetsu now.

On the topic of the nine tailed fox on the other hand.

"That red haired woman, is that the new kyuubi jinchuuriki?"(Madara)

"As far as I know, the kyuubi jinchuuriki is a boy named Naruto Uzumaki, although the boy disappeared two years ago, and then suddenly appeared again recently, that woman appeared recently too"(Itachi)

"Red hair, an Uzumaki? Then it wouldn't be weird if she managed to take the kyuubi from that child"(Madara)

"You got what you wanted, are coming?"(Madara)

"Do I have a choice? You purposefully called my name there to spread that I'm on your side, didn't you?"(Itachi)

"True, but that doesn't mean you don't have other agenda"(Madara)

"My purpose is to stop war between Uchiha and Konoha, and I have prepared myself to take the blame for that"(Itachi)

"..."(Madara)

Madara stays silent as he looks at the direction of Konoha. After a few seconds he turned around and both Madara and Itachi once again disappeared.

24