Book 2 Chapter 8 – What friends are for (Part 4)
356 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I headed over to my second and last class of the day: Basic Weapon Training. It was exactly what I needed. Constant, mildly exhausting movement, with small breaks in between. When my muscles were no longer stiff, I participated at the usual level.

Weapon Training class was one of my favourites. The teacher had taken all of our wishes into account and because of that I was constantly matched up against different weapons and numbers of enemies. They, in return, got to train how to deal with an individually superior opponent with teamwork. I typically lost these, since I did not get to exploit my Artefact or magic. My physical strength was not so far above my peers that I could effortlessly outmanoeuvre several at once.

After that, I took a shower and headed over to my shift at the Café Served. It was a normal Thursday shift, which meant it was terribly dull. Thursday was the least active day. The nature of my work meant I couldn’t use that time to work out either. Best use I found was to retreat to a corner and watch gruesome stuff on my Ashod. The kind of wretched, disgusting video that I would completely avoid in any other circumstance. Anything to improve my control over my danger aversion instincts.

Rather than take the train home, I changed into my sport’s clothes again and ran the way home. It was a longer route, courtesy of no direct path existing. Welldark was designed around the train network. The paths that existed around the local forest and plains were designed to be scenic backdrops to romantic walks. They served well neither for running nor efficiently reaching any place. That only made it more serviceable for my purposes.

I arrived home, barely capable of putting one foot in front of the other. Smacking my Ashod against the signature reader, I leaned onto the gate and nearly fell when it swung open. I stumbled through the front door and into Aclysia’s arms.

I had not expected the white-haired half elf to be there, yet she caught me all the same. “Welcome home, my Master-to-be,” she whispered in my ear. The tranquil voice immediately made the entire struggles of the day worth it. Slender fingers played with my neck-long hair. “It honours me infinitely that you torture yourself to impress my meddling father.”

“You should be infinitely honoured,” I mumbled. “Truly, if there is such a thing that deserves infinite honour it must be…” I let out a long yawn. “…maids.”

That was all the energy I had for compliments. Aclysia helped me towards the kitchen table where I sat down. My eyelids were heavy and I struggled to stay awake. It had been an exhausting day. I should have headed out to try and find Omnius. A terribly difficult prospect. Which was exactly why I was supposed to do it.

“Care to stay for a minute?” Aclysia asked and rubbed my shoulders. I hummed an affirmation.

“How was your day?” I asked the simplest question imaginable. From strangers to lovers of 70 years, it was a staple of sapient interaction. Nothing was more important than knowing what those around oneself were currently dealing with. Any other topic of conversation was secondary.

“I attempted to locate this celestial lamia between classes,” she reported.

“Aclysia, this is my challenge,” I reminded her. Any kind of actual reprimand in my voice melted away under the massaging circles her thumbs drew.

“My father may have presented the challenge to you, but I have an intense investment in seeing it through.” Aclysia bundled my hair up and hummed thoughtfully. “You would look good with a ponytail.”

“Would I?” In my raised hand, a silver-white mirror manifested and I inspected myself. I found that I looked no better or worse with my hair up. “I’m thinking I should get a haircut.”

“If you wish for that, I can provide.” Aclysia went back to massaging my shoulders. “I have basic training in hairdressing. It would strike me as a waste to diminish your hair at this length, however.”

“Honestly, it’s only this long because I was too lazy to find a place for a haircut,” I confessed jokingly. Again, I yawned, this time stretching as I did so. A sudden surge of energy let me get on my feet.

Following pure intuition, I whirled around. One of her hands I grabbed, the other landed on my shoulder after I placed mine on her hip. The wide swing and round behind gave ample room to hold onto. With the elegance of a hummingbird, my feet flew over the floorboards. I pulled her along, and led her along the dance and she followed with measured steps. Closer, she got ever closer, until our dance was replaced with the rhythmic swinging of a pair arm in arm.

Aclysia hummed a little song. She was a few finger widths shorter than I. Not enough to truly put us apart, but enough that she looked at me past her coquet blinks. She leaned up and kissed the point of my chin.

Guiding our swaying steps towards the wall, I slammed her against the hard plaster. “Mhm…!” she suppressed a gasp and deliberately made herself a little smaller. The smoothness of her hair glided under my palm like polished silver. I grabbed her chin while brushing through her pale strands. The fair colour of her face was tinted red by her excitement. “Master…” she whispered.

“No ‘to-be’?” I asked.

“A technicality I am eager to forget.” Her fingers slowly wandered up my sternum. “You make it difficult not to, acting like I am yours already.”

“A happenstance I am eager to make reality.” My thumb brushed over her lower lip. It was notably fuller than its counterpart. The pink was flawless, soft, and she let me deform it without a single complaint in her body language. I breathed in deeply. She smelled of oranges. My thumb pushed between her lips. Opening, she let me play with her teeth and tongue. “Good girl.”

Aclysia beamed at those two words, as if I had just poured the most expensive wine in her glass. Her excited breathing brushed over the back of my hand. Her nostrils flared. How I wished to make those lips mine, to kiss her and take her to wherever this moment would take us.

This was not, however, the time. My hand retreated. I kept playing with her lips. “You’re stealing my shirts, aren’t you?” I confronted her.

She went rigid instantly, her blush intensifying from excitement to shame and excitement. “I… uhm… I may have withdrawn one at a time due to a delayed cleaning strategy…?” She blinked at me cutely and pushed her lower lip out. I almost believed that horrendous excuse just because she was giving me that special kind of look.

“Be real with me, Aclysia,” I whispered to her and got a little bit closer. My thigh pushed between her legs, folding the skirt of her school uniform up to her crotch. She let out a feminine sigh, eyelids fluttering. Her nostrils flared as she audibly drew in my scent. Fresh sweat was often pleasant and I was blessed with a low body odour anyhow.

“…Yes, I am appropriating your shirts,” she relented in a breathy whisper. “May I continue to do so?”

“On one condition: you have to answer truthfully to two hypotheticals.” Aclysia blinked a couple of times, but nodded. “If I were to tell you to take off your panties right now wo- Okay, stop.” I had to interrupt her in doing what I was theoretically requesting. Approvingly, I chuckled, then tried again. “Let me be more direct: If I wanted to fuck you right now, would you oblige?”

“I would have to regretfully ask you to honour my loathsome father’s wishes and clear his interrupting test first. Further, I would have to remind you that the conditions Esther put into place have not yet been fulfilled.” Aclysia gulped and took another whiff of my scent. “If those were taken care of, a Master may copulate wherever it pleases him in his domicile.”

“Esther and I had sex by the pool yesterday,” I told Aclysia and listened to her breathing stop for a moment. Long, the held breath was pushed out of her nose.

“Our Queen is a woman of approvable priorities,” the maidly half elf responded. “And your open lust, intensely upfront as it may have been, I share it. Why would I withhold any desires I have for you within our own home? Why should you not have access to all you own?”

“To be intensely upfront is to be honest. To be honest is to beget good karma. I keep being rewarded for my good karma.” My thigh travelled higher and Aclysia whimpered wonderfully. She grinded against my leg. Breathing accelerated as her hips did. I forced her to look at me, her eyes were glassy. “Cum for me.”

I kept staring in her eyes, wishing to keep both the view and the touch of her quim an event for another time. Near my leg, I felt her fingers move. Barely any time at all passed, before she spasmed where she stood. Little cries escaped her. The entire time, she was looking straight at me. I could practically see the love soar higher in her eyes.

Absolutely, I had this woman wrapped around my fingers. She had let me in and I had made myself at home in her head. What exactly was it about me that she adored? Hard to say. My confidence, I reckoned. The raw sexual compatibility between us was evident. I also reckoned I just smelled the right way. For some women, the right musk was all that was required to attract them. That I was an upstanding gentleman let her follow that instinct without further thought.

Sometimes, finding a relationship was a matter of consistent effort. At other times, it was as simple as being a decent person.

“Did you cum?” I asked, already knowing the answer. Aclysia, taking slow and deliberate breaths, gave me a dreamy nod. “Good girl.”

“Thank you, Master,” she responded under her breath.

“I met Omnius and he told me he would never help me, because I did not deserve you.” Aclysia’s body language shifted from post-orgasmic trembles to sudden rigidness. It went so far that she began to quiver all over in a different way. Her green eyes immediately snapped back into focus. Although her face remained tranquil and diligent, I could sense the boiling behind.

“Did he say that?” she whispered, her voice as smooth as the side of a polished blade.

“Aclysia, you have nothing to hide from me,” I told her and kept patting her head. “I want to love all sides of you. Don’t suppress anything you feel in my presence. What would you do if he said that?”

“Something that makes him regret those words.” Aclysia’s hiss was deadly elegance. Behind those emerald eyes formulated revenge plots that were as simple as they were cruel. It took her a few seconds until she realized the key word of what I had presented to her. “Would?”

“That was my second hypothetical,” I revealed to her. “Just wanted to really coax out the crazy in you. Don’t worry. Much like mankind can be fascinated with an approaching lightning storm, so am I struck by the thunder of your passion, my maid. You can be as crazy as you want around me.”

“Ah, Master,” Aclysia leaned forwards and pressed her nose in the depression of my shoulder. She was right back to riding my leg. “Master… you’re making me… so needful….”

“Good. I should always have access to all I own – and that includes you,” I said that firmer than I truly meant it, used that deep, slightly threatening voice reserved for sexual domination. Aclysia brought herself to a swift, second orgasm in response to my claim of possession. ‘What a truly good girl,’ I thought and backed off.

Aclysia slowly sunk down along the wall, the orgasm making her legs too weak to stand. Her eyes were glued to my crotch, where my dick bulged visibly through the stretching material of the sportswear. I could see the thoughts go through her head, because I was thinking the exact same thing. How enticing it was to pull down my pants and then ram my cock down her throat. Her mouth was agape, open so much wider than she needed to breathe.

The door opened at that moment and Esther came marching in. Behind her were Willt and Arlethia. My Queen analysed the situation Aclysia and I were in. There was no way to misconstrue, not with Aclysia’s hands still between her legs and my erection so prominent.

Confidently, I smiled at her in greeting. She took off her shoes. “Leave no stains on the wall or floor,” she demanded and placed a welcoming kiss on my cheek. She stared at me for a few seconds afterwards. When she spotted not a sign of guilt on me, she walked off.

“Really, the living room?!” Arlethia complained.

“My dearest frenemy, I shall inform you of what both my horny and gorgeous haremettes have now approved of: within my house, indeed in any setting that is not inappropriate by our measures, our love shall manifest however we want.”

“Normal speak, you pompous third-grade philosopher,” Arlethia groaned. “You’re just saying you’ll fuck on every surface of the house.”

“If we so desire,” Esther stated firmly, while checking the contents of the fridge. “You are welcome to do the same.”

Arlethia turned to Willt, who was doing his best not to participate or acknowledge the situation. His poor heart probably couldn’t take this. “Yeah, that ain’t fucking happening,” the succubus drawled.

“There is an alternative solution, if I may present it,” Aclysia said. I was tempted to press her face into my crotch, to assert dominance and all that. I did not trust myself to not put her in a mating press three seconds after she would lick my bulge. I had pushed this far enough. Instead, I helped Aclysia up. I caught a glimpse of the panties halfway down her thighs, before she pulled them back up.

Willt was crimson now, staring at a wall. Arlethia had seen it as well, but she just shrugged. “Let’s hear it, ‘Clysia?”

“We do have an additional mansion available. I have no utility for the separate home.” The maid directed a slight smile in my direction. Her swooning voice was as soft as half-melted butter. “Karitas’ home is my home. Whether I join his Anomalia at the desired time or not makes no difference on my wish to stay.”

I put an arm around her and she was right back to cuddling me. No sniffing this time, at least not overtly. It appeared I had pushed the last magical button to make her all mine. “Are you not lucky that you know me?” I asked, while combing Aclysia’s hair with my fingers. Esther sat down on a nearby chair with a cream cheese sandwich in hand.

“We’re lucky we know Aclysia,” Arlethia shot back.

“You know her, because she’ll be my haremette, and I know her because I earned this mansion, to which you were invited by me. I am the chain of causality here,” I corrected her.

Arlethia groaned and turned to her boyfriend. There wasn’t much to discuss between the two of them. The mansion was enormous for us. It was not enormous for two growing Anomalias. More importantly, while the two haremettes I had gathered for myself were of the fellow, unbothered variety, it was not definitely the case that future ones would share the sentiment. If I wanted to have free erotic availability around the house for the next semester, it was best the only people I shared it with were those that I also shared a bed with. No haremette that I could attract could be so prude to protest being bent over the breakfast table, when the only people around it were other haremettes that had seen her naked less than two hours ago.

If I did somehow attract such a prude, I had failed myself. Or I would have to train a shy submissive in the joy of showing herself to her equals. That would be rather entertaining.

As for Willt and Arlethia, if I had to view things from their dull perspective, they probably had inhibitions about finding me balls deep inside Esther once or twice a day. I did not share such issues, I would high-five Willt in passing if he was nailing Arlethia against the corridor wall, but that was what I understood their sensibilities to be. Actually, just his sensibilities. Arlethia saw me nude every week during the Sexual Skills class.

“Nah, we’ll be staying,” Arlethia announced, much to my surprise. “Thanks for the offer though.”

The pair finally stepped out of their own shoes and into the room. “You sure?” I asked.

“Y…yeah,” Willt stuttered his response and headed swiftly through the room. Arlethia tugged me by the sleeve, staying for a moment while her boyfriend brought a bag full of stuff upstairs. Apparently, Esther had been out shopping with them.

“He’s trying to be less embarrassed about sex and stuff,” Arlethia revealed to me in a conspiratorial tone. “Do me the favour and be a little less you when he manages to not lock the door two fucking times before we do our stuff.”

“Do not barge into the room blasting cheap jazz music, got it,” I responded with jovial seriousness. “What brought about his change of heart?”

“Just hanging around us deviants,” Arlethia grinned widely. “Also, something about wanting to be more proactive. Which, fun as it is to suck him dry every morning, I won’t complain about. Switch things up a little, you know?”

“I do know,” I said with a nod. I was smiling broadly. Yes, this might lead to potential complications with future haremettes, but I was happy to have my friends around a little while longer. Willt could definitely use the exposure therapy. Plus, it wasn’t like the other mansion was running away. “What are the odds I see him tomorrow during class?”

“Higher than before.” Arlethia playfully whipped me with her tail, as she walked away.

16