Book 2 Chapter 8 – What friends are for (Final Part)
727 10 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I had intense respect for Willt, when he actually accompanied us to the Sexual Skills class. Even Arlethia was surprised when he announced that he would after breakfast. The spontaneous decision was one that lasted. Even though he was clearly nervous, as he chatted with us during the way there, he did not turn around. He walked into the classroom and sat down next to Arlethia.

Everyone around the class stripped, except for him. In an effort not to stare, he kept his eyes glued to the table in front of him. Not for the first time, I wondered how someone that had grown up around succubi had such difficulties with sexual expression. It wasn’t even that I thought Willt had to be as casual about nudity and public sex as I was. I understood that was not a lifestyle fitting or appropriate for everyone. Rather, the intensity of his embarrassment was puzzling.

“Proud of you that you came along, friend,” I told him, instead of what else I was thinking. Much like one should only encourage the unfit person that attended gym, it was only appropriate to reinforce Willt’s decision to come here. Conservative voices would say that the former was good for you, while the latter was a terrible indulgence that enslaved one to sin.

Now, with so many other things, one had to give tradition its due. It was doubtlessly true that oversexualization of the mind led to various negative consequences. However, the Sexuality Branch of Welldark under the leadership of Danielle was no depraved hell.

As per usual, I stripped completely. The lady of my love only dispatched of her legwear, although she made the conscious step to also unbutton her shirt and put her breasts on display. She left her clothes neatly folded on the table, next to mine. “That’s quite a leap from the usual,” I whispered to her.

“If he can become more comfortable, so can I,” Esther put it simply, not bothering to lower her voice.

Willt stared at my Queen’s exposed breasts for an almost inappropriate amount of time. He cleared his throat and visibly forced himself to relax. The presence of Arlethia helped him in that. The succubus had also stripped completely. Evidently, she had no lingerie to show-off this week. Not that the shortstack needed any accentuation, with her giant tits, fat ass, and narrow midriff, all sporting smooth, red skin. She was quite the erotic sight.

I analysed that platonically. My separation between available and unavailable still worked splendidly. “Nice cock, bro,” she joked.

“Nice tits, sis,” I responded in kind. This was the same exchange we had every week. My eyes moved on from her and over to a certain, greyish-white skinned succubus that sat notably closer than she had the last two months.

Karona’s breasts were a cup-size smaller than that of my Esther, which still put them in the large category overall. They drooped, slightly, as natural breasts did. The nipples were of a deep, almost black grey. Down the flatness of her stomach in side-view, my eyes travelled, taking in the midriff that I had seen numerous times before, only that no hotpants, skirt, or other legwear blocked me from fully taking in her sinful thighs today. Her legs were crossed. Her attractive face rested on her wrists.

Then, with alluring grace, she leaned backwards. She pulled one leg up into the seat, spread the other one out, and revealed her cunt for everyone else in the same row. A row that, usually, only included me, Esther, and Arlethia. For a split second, Karona glanced over and smirked directly at me. Then she blinked and her gaze had returned to the front of the class.

It was the first time Karona attended the class fully naked. I had checked before, to Esther’s annoyance. A man was curious and Karona had taken my confirmation that I was more than curious and now teased me for it. That devilish little gorgeous semen swallowing woman of grace and lust. If she was trying to make me keep flirting with her against Esther’s wishes, she was following the optimal strategy.

That being said, I did respect Esther's wishes a lot. I put a hand on my Queen’s thigh and squeezed. “Not unless you say it’s fine,” I assured her and she nodded approvingly.

“This is the kind of arrogance she should be fixing,” Esther responded, most certainly loud enough that Karona could hear it. The room was big, capable of holding between 150 and 200 students. At the moment, there were about 70. Consequently, there was lots of empty space, but not so much anyone was isolated.

Karona shot us an annoyed glare and turned her body sideways, giving me the most minimalistic view of her curves possible. Her tail lashed the armrest of the leather chair. This was, predictably, not the response she had hoped for.

While I was still going through the mental carousel of figuring out if there was any way to talk to her without upsetting Esther, Danielle entered the room. The brunette fox lady was as nude as many of us, wearing only a pair of flip flops. The moment she took her usual position, sitting on the edge of the desk, she kicked them off. She crossed her legs and laid her fluffy tail on her lap, stroking it carefully as her eyes wandered over us students.

First, she noted Karona, lingering on the nude succubus for a moment. Her eyes moved on swiftly, to find Esther and nodding approvingly towards her. Lastly, she spotted Willt. Immediately, she jumped from her position on the table and sashayed with natural elegance up to us. The eyes of the room were naturally drawn to her, then they all broke contact and turned to their individual conversations. Danielle had made it clear very early that, when she had direct conversations with students, others were to not stick their nose in it. A laudable and necessary precaution, since most of those she addressed privately were the shy and uncertain.

Danielle afforded herself a few comments in passing. “You decided to shed your clothes, Karona, but I’d have preferred it if you did it in solidarity with the less confident.” A few more steps later, she said to Esther. “A large step, I hope you continue making progress with being open about your body.” The lady of my love squeezed my hand under the table.

The fox lady arrived in front of Willt and Arlethia. She was one row down from us and of only average height. She placed her elbows on the table and rested her roundish face on her interlocked fingers. A gentle smile spread her red lips. Hazel eyes wandered from the nude succubus to the fully clothed warlock.

“You must be Willt,” the Mistress of Sexuality of Welldark greeted him. Like usual, her voice oozed casual femininity. She had mastered the art of simply being a woman and being attractive by embodying the good aspects of the fairer sex. That made all of her motions attractive without any further thought, as she was all us men had been seeking for countless generations. “I’m Danielle, a pleasure to meet you.”

Willt gulped and said, in a dry voice, “Likewise.”

“It is most laudable of you to come here. I understand it is hard. In more ways than one, if you excuse the pun,” Danielle chuckled at her own words and I could sense a little bit of the tension leaving Willt. I wasn’t sure if the poor guy was capable of getting erect, nervous as he was. “Please, understand that the view of sexuality I teach here is one of trust and comfort. If you, at any point, wish to leave, know that no one will judge you for it. I only request that you attempt to go a little further in time. Okay?”

“I’ll try,” Willt responded, quickly this time.

“Thank you. A personal tip: if you want to be comfortable without undressing, opening your fly will help tremendously. No one will see anything you don’t want to either. The table is in the way.”

‘How rare, she’s wrong about something,’ I thought. When I would have opened my fly and sat here, with an erection, something would have definitely shown. Then again, I was firmly above average, so I did not know how much other men suffered from erections poking past waistbands.

Danielle stepped away. Willt didn’t move, until Arlethia opened his fly for him. He turned crimson and I turned my eyes somewhere else before he could get too self-conscious. There were whispers exchanged between them. I instead paid attention to my Esther. I was dining on her body, filling up rather than get hungry somewhere else. How blessed I was to get that opportunity. Esther traced the underside of my erection with her finger. Outright sexual acts were discouraged, for this class. The way Danielle had made it sound, that was for further semesters, when general tolerance was higher and practice more important. Little touches, however, were encouraged.

“Today, I want to talk about the little things,” Danielle addressed all of us, once she was back at the table. “And about an important difference of what to do and not do, between being a man and being a woman. Be reminded that I speak in generalisations today and that all I say should be used as inspiration to learn more about your partner and his or her preferences. What is true for 60% of men is not that likely to be true for your man. Even what is true for 99% of women may not be true for your woman. She will appreciate you all the more, if you are attentive to that rare need.”

Danielle extended her hand to the left. One of the golems, depicting a naked man at the peak of physical performance, albeit in a bland and non-descript way, began to move. He walked to the back of the table and pulled out a fine fur brush. Once it was handed to the teacher, she began to groom her tail.

“In most sapient species across the universe, the man is the chaser and the woman the chased. The man aims to impress and earn the right to a mate. The woman waits for the man that sufficiently impresses her and grants that right. A simple breakdown of the biological imperative that has allowed our species to evolve, elevating the fittest of body, mind, and character to pass on their genetics. Dull science talk, perhaps, but also the fundament of how all of you have evolved to come to be where you are now.

“While men and women have evolved to complement each other, it is no secret to anyone who has lived past the age of 13 that the sexes can have quite the difficulty talking to one another. Males are brutishly calculating creatures that simply do not get emotional finesse. Females are terribly nagging beings that do not appreciate how much is done for them. A typical and not particularly useful way to look at the other sex, with kernels of truth in them.”

Danielle put aside the brush, her tail showing the streaks of the attention. She waved it around a couple of times and then it was every bit as fluffy as it had been before. The brush wandered to the golem and from the golem back to the drawer.

“For us women, to receive compliments on our looks is painfully standard,” the teacher revealed. “Not that we do not like it, especially when we make the effort to dress nicely and take care of our skin. It is, however, always what we hear first when a man wants us for those looks alone. It is difficult, if not impossible, to discern the empty flatterers from those looking for a genuine start to a conversation. It makes us callous to compliments, which makes us seem unappreciative to the individual kind word. When care is feigned regularly, second-guesses become reasonable.

“As my husband tells me, for men the situation is one of unappreciated effort. To make the motions is quite frustrating when the response is lukewarm at best. Worse is getting tested and teased by women that either overstretch their emotional sway or do not know when they can trust a man. Although it is not a problem in a place as civilized and magical as Welldark, I will remind you that your evolution also has prepared women to deal with the fact that their partners are typically stronger than themselves. To be alone with a man is risky.

“And so one sex is doubtful and one sex is frustrated. An eternal dance we all must dance until we find the one who opens up to us. Until we find the many, for us blessed few that walk between worlds. Now, how does all of this translate to relevance for little gestures. Anyone got an idea…” She looked around the room, then picked at her own discretion. “...Karona?”

The succubus tilted her head at the question. “If the bases for getting into a relationship are different, so are what one would appreciate in a relationship,” she presented her answer.

“Precisely.” Danielle smiled approvingly. “There’s two things men commonly do when they have a long term relationship that are insufferable. One is that they stop paying attention. All the effort the man made to get into the relationship? Diminished, gone, dropped once he feels like he has what he wants. The second is to be exceptionally physical, in the sexual way. Getting felt up can be quite nice, getting felt up all the time, with little to no conversation to accompany it? Exceptionally dull and, in some cases, humiliating. Much as some of you may enjoy roleplaying the part of the ‘slut that is defined only by her holes’, women do not want to genuinely feel like they’re that.”

“Hope I’m not guilty of that,” I whispered to Esther. Everyone watching us knew that I was an exceptionally touchy-feely guy.

“You have the equally annoying and entertaining habit, to babble as you caress,” Esther told me.

“I do not ‘babble’,” I grumbled. My hand brushed up and down her thigh. Danielle continued.

“Because the incentives are opposite, the issues are also opposite. The mistakes of women typically are to pay too much attention and to stop being sexual. Men are frequently surprised in how many issues we can find with their behaviour and that is because we, once a man has our interest, will analyse everything he does. It will be picked apart and interpreted. Bad is when you get it wrong, when you leave him no room to breathe, or are imprecise in saying what is bothering you. Many a man has been driven insane by ceaseless nagging, even or especially when that nagging was aiming at something true. As for sex, because we control the access to it, we sometimes use it to goad a desired partner into a relationship and stop once we have accomplished that. A quick way to make sure men look for an alternative. Remember that they are wired to crave sex. I do not endorse that it is that way. It simply is. To accept that fact is the quickest way to learn how to handle it.”

“You are a little bit guilty of the bad communication thing,” I confessed to Esther.

Not what she wanted to hear, which was the point. “I do recall our spat over your monetary handling.”

“With this base established, we can talk about the little things. A good relationship is built on strong, core memories and a thousand little interactions that go well every day. For the men, keep paying attention while you are in the relationship. When you notice something that is different about your partner, comment on it. And, funny as you may think that is, I do not mean something like noticing a pimple that skincare refuses to completely remove.”

There was more than one supportive groan across the room and did my best to not remember the one relationship I had that had ended due to a very similar situation. In hindsight it had been terribly insensitive, something I had only come to learn once I started to actually take care of my own skin. Which, even if it was not typical for men, I would immediately recommend to anyone that ever asked me. The difference an occasional exfoliating could make was tremendous.

“Comment on the efforts we make for you,” Danielle said, once the groaning had stopped. “Matching underwear, the care we put in our eyebrows, the way our hair looks after we went and got the tips trimmed. Tend to us when we are in pain. Even a single piece of unrequested chocolate can go a long way. Do not attempt to solve any and all emotional problems by suggesting sex. It gets terribly repetitive and it does not work against all ailments. Keep your hands to yourself or to safe areas sometimes.”

“You can ignore that last bit,” Esther told me before I could ask. Man, I was happy that my upfront perversion filtered out the few that were willing to accept my boob-massaging nature. A nature I immediately went to indulge. I put my arm around her back and appreciated her left boob with gentle kneading. I loved how much of it spilled past my palm. “Remember appearances, however.”

“So can I ignore it or can I not?” I wondered.

“You can ignore it when the situation does not require a modicum of seriousness,” Esther stated, which did not help me. Our definitions of what required seriousness differed at times.

‘I suppose the occasional slap on my wrist will remain unavoidable,’ I resigned myself.

“Women, learn to concentrate your efforts and when to back off,” Danielle addressed the opposite sex. “If there is one thing I have learned my King loves, it is if I turn to him and simply look at him with all the love I have for about half a minute. The first few times, he may ask why you do that. Explain simply to him that you are happy to have him. Do not make it long, do not add any conditionals to the word, just say that you love him. Kiss him on the cheek and leave when he is concentrating. When he presents you with the fruits of his efforts, thank him or compliment him. If there are flaws, point them out softly or after the fact. His heart will be yours if you make it easy to love you. Do your best to satisfy him and he will never forsake you. Indulge some of his fantasies, those that you are comfortable with.

“Throughout all of this, remember that there is a balance to this. It is not unreasonable for men to diminish the efforts of their attention after the relationship. To get someone’s attention is more difficult than keeping it. Diminish does not mean minimize and certainly does not mean cease, however. Similarly, it is entirely reasonable to nag. If there are problems, make him aware of them. If he does not fix them, do it again. Simply be mindful of what you present as issues and that you do more for him then bring to his attention what is wrong with him.

“Always remember that you both want something out of a relationship. Yes, love is the emotion that makes us selfless, but no one should be cursed with being in love with someone who is selfish.”

Danielle let those words sink in for a moment. Broadly speaking, none of this was news for everyone around. As she had said, everyone who lived through the age of 13 had observed something or all of this. To have it put concisely, however, was useful. To hear it in a group setting further helped hammer down that none of us were crazy for noticing these things. Such reassurance was viable in and of itself.

“And how does all of this translate to sexuality, you may wonder?” Danielle chuckled into her raised hand, before sprawling out on the table. “Or perhaps you have been listening to me all this time? Marvin, if you could enlighten all of us?”

“The basis of a good sex life is a good life together,” the called upon student said.

“Not my favourite formulation, yet apt and succinct,” Danielle purred, her feet waving back and forth. The slender fox lady stretched. “The little things can go quite a long way. When you appreciate each other, when you lay next to each other, when he whispers the right words, and when he brushes your sides lovingly, you best believe that you will be dripping wet before he even reaches for your cunt.” There was a collective inhale of anticipation, from the women primarily but from the men as well. “This will be all for today. Arlethia, Willt, if you would stay for a minute?”

___________________________________________________________________________

 

“There’s so much fun stuff in here,” Arlethia declared.

I had taken to printing my collection of alchemical concoctions I wanted to try out and file them away in folders ranked by difficulty and urgency. A collection that the succubus was now browsing through, discovering all of the debauched and wonderful discoveries I had made through the internet. “Yes, bask in the fruits of my labour, you shall never experience them!”

“Why wouldn’t she?” Willt dropped a pebble in the flask he was holding. The stone sank to the bottom of the liquid. Then there was sudden geyser of bright green smoke that rose from the neck of the bottle like a mushroom cloud. Willt remained calm and the cloud soon stopped spreading. It was like it was fixed in position above the bottle. He carried it with him to the workbench and tapped it with a golden hammer. The cloud was sucked like a bizarre mixture of spaghetti and broccoli back into the container. With a soft ‘pling’ it turned into a pill the size of my thumbnail.

I stared at it and was forced to realize that she probably would see most of the things in those catalogues before I would. “You book smart dick,” I let loose the rare curse, genuinely upset that he had managed to create the pill. He poured the small, green thing out of his hand.

This was not the Ephrogaea Pill, which I so much desired. That pill’s effects were both wonderful and permanent. What Willt had just created was the Erogaea Pill, which, as the name implied, was a weaker version of the same. What it did was boost sperm production considerably for a month, allowing a man to cum full-sized loads up to six times a day. The drawback was the potential terrible case of blue balls.

For someone like me, that was the dream. With Esther, I found myself satisfied daily. It was obvious that adding additional women to the mix would require increased stamina on my part. Yes, leaving my haremettes to satisfy one another through lesbian side engagements was also an option. A hot one, that would be a borderline necessity for several reasons down the line. Even admitting that, I wanted, nay, needed to raise my lovemaking capacity in scale with my Anomalia size. If I wanted to monopolize 9 women for myself, I was obligated to satisfy all of them in whatever way was available to me.

What was the point of having a harem if I could not stay hard throughout the daily orgies?

For Willt, who was just about ready to invite his second Anomalia member to the household, it was useful for two reasons. One, the same matter of pride as myself. Two, his two Anomalia members were demonettes. Not only that, they were a succubus and a mammonette, demons of lust and greed respectively. One fed off of semen and the other always wanted more.

‘Actually, can mammonettes also live off semen?’ I wondered, trying to distract myself from the envy I felt.

“You want this?” Willt offered and extended the pill towards me.

I considered for a second. I had provided the workstation and those were technically my materials in there. Before I could respond, Willt threw it down his throat, much to his girlfriend’s amusement.

“Babe, I have never loved you more than right this fucking second!” Arlethia shouted and slammed my folder shut. She threw herself at her boyfriend, moments after he had swallowed down the pill.

“I would have said no, for the record,” I told them, but they were off in a world of their own. Lips mashed together, Arlethia too demanding to make Willt conscious of me watching, they were intertwined. The scrawny warlock did manage to keep his shortstack succubus up. It was nice to see that my workout routine with him was accomplishing exactly what it should have.

What was surprising to see was one of the hands holding Arlethia up by her half-naked butt suddenly sport a deep blue, ring-shaped mark. I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn’t imagining it. The mark was on the right hand, on his ring finger. Exactly where it belonged for a King. Moments later, he and Arlethia separated and the succubus checked her left hand. “Yesssssss,” she hissed.

“Did you seriously just bond your Anomalia over insulting me?” I asked, equal parts flabbergasted and respectful.

“It’s what we do best,” Arlethia decided.

“We shouldn’t define ourselves in opposition to Karitas,” Willt cautioned.

“Maybe we should define ourselves by what I’ll… what you can do to me with this, hm?” Arlethia grinded against her King’s crotch with gyrating motions.

“Already implementing the new sexual confidence, I see.” I theatrically shook my head. “Ah, to be young, to be so rapidly mouldable.”

“Honestly, after the shock earlier… yeah, this doesn’t faze me half as much anymore,” Willt responded, despite the intense blush on his face. That he could do this much in front of me, his best friend, was progress.

“You might even be able to lose the pants next week,” I teased him and he averted his eyes in response. “Want to tell me what Danielle wanted you two for, by the way? I’ve been curious all day. I respect it if it's your secret.”

“She just talked to us about whether or not Willt would attend the advanced seminar next semester,” Arlethia told me. “Speaking of which, are you and Esther tagging along?”

“And Aclysia,” I responded. I would try to convince her. With how much of a sexual awakening I caused in her (not that she had slept very deeply), I did not anticipate her resisting the suggestion. “Did she give you homework to catch Willt up on his lewdness development?”

The young warlock cleared his throat. “Let’s just say it’s good that I can make that pill.”

“That so? Well, remember to clean up after yourselves, whatever you do in my mansion,” I cautioned them with a large grin and stepped away to the side. “Don’t let me stop you, I’m sure you have much to do.”

“Yeah… before we do that… want to talk about… Karona?” Willt carefully breached the topic.

I self-assuredly smiled, “What’s there to talk about?”

“We kinda made a pass at her?” Arlethia asked.

“So I’ve heard and I’m neither mad nor do I demand an apology.” I rolled my shoulders. “I’m pretty confident that she wants me… probably more than ever just because she can’t have me. The situation will either resolve or it won’t, but I don’t think you’re her type.”

Willt nodded, just taking that explanation and going with it. Well, he went with Arlethia, but the proverbial point stood.

After they left, I started my frustrated attempts to get the pill done myself.

18