Welldark Book 2 – Chapter 9 – Flattened (Part 2)
358 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Sethi, take us back to the school,” Omnius said immediately. The lamia was already weaving the magic. My field of view stretched, then I found myself in the middle of a large apartment, as gothic as the rest of Welldark. Omnius marched over to a massive workdesk and checked a number of instruments that were located next to a gaming rig. The computer fans hummed as if they hadn’t been shut off in twenty years.

“Omni, all good?” a squeaky voice came from upstairs. I hadn’t even realized we were downstairs until I spotted the staircase. What I had taken for lively wallpapers I realized were massive windows looking out into the sea that surrounded Welldark’s islands. A seal swam by.

“Stay upstairs, this is private!” Omnius shouted back, his voice mildly relieved. “Close the lid, if you would be so kind.”

“’Kay!” the presumed Anomalia member shouted back and the sound of thick metal snapping close echoed through the room moments later.

“Who else knows?” Sethia asked, while Omnius marched to a chair that was randomly placed among piles of books and magazines. One of his robes was tossed over the back of it. “Anyone else you have told this to?”

I breathed out slowly. As tense as the situation was, I, too, was relieved. This had wanted to leave me for so long. Now that it had, there was danger, but there was also opportunity. “No,” I finally responded. “I kept it from everyone, until today.”

“I had guessed you were Dreamborne.” Omnius pulled his robe over his shoulders. “I am not certain if this ludicrous situation is harder or easier to deal with. My god man, really, the… I shouldn’t even repeat it. Who knows who could be listening? Fuck.” If nothing else, it was amusing to see the otherwise so aloof and mysterious man lose his cool.

“If only it were that easy,” I responded.

“At least that explains how someone who isn’t a reincarnation knows so much of the Dimensional Truth already,” Omnius mumbled and pulled the last cord tightly. “To say you’re seeped in it would be an understatement.” He turned to the cosmic lamia. “Sethia, I want you to put the Forlorn Stone in place. I’ll make up some kind of excuse for Arustius.”

“Understood.” She went right into movement, slithering towards a hatch in the wall and disappearing inside it. A creative solution for the problem with stairs a serpentine body of that size would have had.

“That should hopefully give us time until your graduation.” Omnius shook his head and plopped down in the chair. He ran a hand through his brown hair. “Of all the places you could be, you’re here. You had to be somewhere, I get that. If you existed at all, that is.”

“I was always going to exist at some point,” I responded.

“Still… why did you tell me? A secret of this magnitude, to be shared on an assurance of trust alone? What was your reason?”

I met Omnius' expectant stare head-on. “I did it because I have a promise to keep. I won’t leave Aclysia waiting.”

The Master of Magic smiled, not amused or belittling, but supportively. “You told me the greatest secret in the cosmos, because you would not want your woman to wait?” He nodded. “I would not have done anything else in your situation.” He tilted his head back and looked at the ceiling. “What I would not give to keep all of them happy. My darlings… my daughters… my sons too, I guess.” That last part was added jokingly. “Useless bastards aren’t even cute and I still feed them…. Let us dismiss that.” I could see how his body language returned to that of the mysterious teacher. “There is much that must be done for this to have no negative consequences. Leave, for now. I shall call upon you when the time is right.”

_________________________________________________________________________

 I thought I would be happy when I got home. Instead, when I saw Esther and Aclysia greet me at the table, I felt a wave of guilt. It was them I should have told and them that I should still tell and yet I couldn’t. It wasn’t safe for them to know. Not yet. The implications could hasten them along the Dimensional Truth at a speed their minds couldn’t handle.

“Beloved Karitas, sit with us,” Esther said and gestured at the chair next to her. Her voice was soft even beyond the usual velvet that came past her pillowy lips. She must have misunderstood my guilt for sadness.

“I had to share my secret with Omnius,” I could tell them that much and I was ready for the consequences. It took a few moments for the mood in the room to change. First to confusion, then to anger. “I did it voluntarily,” I elaborated, as I realized the ambiguity of my words.

“Poorly worded, Karitas,” Esther hissed at me.

“Guilty as charged,” I admitted and slowly sat down next to her. I wanted to give her the opportunity to bar me from the seat, to be angry with me. She was, I could see it in the yellow of her eyes. Regardless, she changed her seat to my lap. I put my arms around her waist. “I will tell you when I know I can,” I promised and looked over to Aclysia. “Both of you.”

“Why did you do it, Master?” Aclysia wanted to know.

“Because I couldn’t bear failing to fulfil the promise,” I confessed, with no shame in my voice. “Because you were willing to loosen the bounds on your secret.” I kissed Esther on the cheek. The explanations appeased them a little bit. “I owe you an apology, by the way.”

“An apology?” Esther mockingly blew air out of her nose. “State which one of my ‘nagging’ statements you have acknowledged as truth, unwise Karitas.”

“I should have taken that list more seriously. I could’ve beaten this challenge with no outside help, had I taken it seriously from the start, like you suggested. It won’t happen again. I’m sorry.”

The lady of my love mustered me for several moments. She sighed. When she next opened her eyes, the sulfuric yellow had waned, returning her eyes to their gorgeous amber hue. “Utilize such conviction in fixing your monetary habits.”

“Difficult to get rid of that, I’m afraid.” I did not sound actually afraid or remorseful and I knew that. Truth was that I’d rather stay generous than grow stingy. Was I leaning too much towards the generous side? Perhaps, but that I could live with. To change my money handling issues was simply not a priority. “Besides, you’re here to complete me.”

That framing made the lady of my love groan in frustration and surrender simultaneously. “You are lucky you have positive qualities.” She played with the tips of my hair. “I do agree with your course of action. Decisiveness is a good trait to retain. Don’t you agree, Aclysia?”

Simultaneous to asking, Esther shifted in my lap, until she only occupied one of my thighs. Aclysia soon found her seat on the other one. Two lovely ladies leaned against my broad shoulders and caressed my white strands. “I would have minded the wait,” Aclysia cooed softly, her voice reserved for the two of us. I could feel Esther’s shiver under my palm. It wasn’t just me who was positively affected by the maid’s dedication. What joy, to have haremettes attracted to one another. The basis of any functioning polyamory. “Complaints, I could have withheld. I could have even forgiven. Regardless, I am joyful that you are every bit the man I measured you to be. Masters have words of immense weight.” She scratched me under the chin. “I would not demand that you make such sacrifices for me. To say I did not appreciate it when you do would be to lie.”

“Then I have nothing to regret,” I stated firmly. I squeezed them both against my chest and they let out the most delightful, feminine squeaks for as long as I kept the pressure up. Every second made my heart sore. Once released, they exchanged a quick glance. Kisses were simultaneously pressed on both of my cheeks and my entire world was turned into tingles. Goosebumps showed, up and down my arms, for I was in heaven.

“That’s the reward for the attempt,” Esther whispered in my right ear, voice smooth as silk and warm like her embrace. “Be a good man and prove your word.”

My smile gradually was replaced by a serious look. ‘My conviction is true, but my goal is not yet achieved,’ I thought and gave her a strong nod. “Alright then, no distractions for the week.”

“You will sleep in my room,” Esther decided.

“Why aren’t you sleeping in your room?” I asked. That we were going to have to sleep in different rooms was necessary. No distractions also meant that I was going to be abstinent for a week. Not a pleasant experience, but one that would be good for steeling my nerves. The ultimate manifestation would have been to lay next to her and not indulge but…

My eyes trailed over her hourglass figure. She was wearing a tight, black sports top this morning. It hugged her tightly enough that her bra was not a necessity. I could feel that fact in the way the top of her wonderful figure pancaked against my chest, Her perfect bubble butt rested on my thigh. A pair of pillows, that she carried wherever she went.

 …yeah, there was no way. If I laid next to a woman like this and knew that she was mine, I would indulge. I may have admired some aspects of asceticism and general monkhood, but that did not make me one who followed those tenets. Their spiritual enlightenment was commendable. For my part, I wanted to have fun, love, and busy myself with the continuation of the species. Species in the plural sense. I wonder how much elf would be left in Aclysia’s child? She had barely changed from her mother, much less than children regularly changed from one of their parents. Were half-elf genetics heavily dominant or something?

Research for another day.

“Because I will be sleeping with Aclysia in ours.” Esther’s finger trailed my collarbone and then up to my Adam's apple. The tip of her digit went up and down alongside it, when I gulped. “Do not make me kick her out by the end of the week.”

“I get to sleep in Master’s bed?” The maid fidgeted on my leg, as if she was an excited child in the backbench during a drive to the fast food restaurant. “Already?”

“It is a mere week away,” Esther stated with absolute certainty. “It will help me reveal my… scars.”

Aclysia took Esther’s hands in hers and simply smiled at the Queen of my Anomalia. “I am honoured by your trust,” she said. “What is our policy on pleasure?”

The raven-haired woman on my right thigh raised an eyebrow. She appeared relieved. To specify it was scars she was hiding was already quite a reveal on her part. Aclysia did not seem to care. Rather, Aclysia cared obviously more about the question she had just asked. “Pardon?” Esther asked, not quite getting it.

“As Master is celibate, will we follow his example or will we be intimate with each other while we share his bed without him?” Aclysia cleared her throat, cheeks dusted red by growing excitement. “Surrounded by his scent, I am going to have difficulties staying my hand, so to say.”

“You’re not going to touch each other,” I said and they turned their heads. Green and amber eyes beheld me. They were both higher than me, sitting on legs and all that, and did their best to correct that swiftly. They angled their backs until they looked up at me. “You’re not going to make me miss when you two have your first sapphic experience. I’ll be right there, guiding and indulging. You will not rob me of this delight, my lovely little submissives, will you?”

“”No, Master,”” they answered in unison and chuckled afterwards. It was Aclysia’s natural response, and Esther learned fast.

“Good girls,” I whispered to them, my baritone melodic and slow and intoxicating to their ears. Singing practice had many advantages. “No pleasuring each other, no touching each other as you pleasure yourselves, but you may masturbate as you feel free, to my scent and to each other. Get used to each other’s cries. Harbour hunger for each other’s curves. Drive yourself mad with need for each other and me. When Aclysia will be mine, we will let it all loose. Understood?”

“”Yes, Master,”” they again answered in unison, on purpose this time.

“Good,” I smacked both of them on their round asses. That was the last sexual action I took, before making them both stand up. If we went any further, I’d have three stains across my pants. “’I’ll get my things from my bedroom for the week. Aclysia, get all your things you can store to my bedroom.”

___________________________________________________________________________

18