IV Chapter 23 – internal and external affairs
322 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shisui and Gene stood next to each other as they watched how the many frozen clansmen were gathered to be released from their frozen State. Never having warmed up, so many Gene went from one to another to freeze them up until everyone was left where they were, and the two opposing sides stared daggers at each other. No one dared to act as all other Clan leaders were present. 

"I will punish them" The Hyuga leader said and Gene having lost all her patience wanted to throw another Kunai at him to transform him into an ice block, Shisui stopped her, catching her hand before she moved. 

"Patience." He said, and she gritted her teeth bit followed his advice. "That being Said, I believe this are no more just internal affairs to the Hyuga, this is now concerning all clans." his voice louder before and clearly aimed. 

"You Yuki the most should keep out of this affair." he hissed and Shisui shot him a dark glance gripping Gene's arm that wanted to just pin the man somewhere tighter, preferably where it hurt.

"I suggest you shut your mouth now, from all here we are the ones most involved already thanks to taking in Seiyu Hyuga after you did not want to due to his possible monstrosity." He shot back. "It is too late for us, Yuki to keep this mess from our doorstep."

There was a lot of bad blood there and Mikoto glared at him as well as Iachi who stood with Gene until now made his way to his mother and asked her to bow down, whispering something to her. 

She raised back and stared at the present leaders. "I suggest first we find out why his happened, then why by the heavens it could not have been prevented. I propose we first listen to the words of Seiyu Yuki. He, after all, should know, as he lost his brother to this affair." 

Seiyu rolled forward in his wheelchair. His gaze cold as ice. "There is an easy explanation for this, may one of the Byakugan users take off their headband?" he turned to the other Hyuga and one of them nodded, stepping forward taking off the headband. A green symbol that seemed similar to a lock came apparent. "This is the slavery seal of the Hyuga main family inflicted to all combat capable members of the Hyuga are forced to take, I believe the name says all to its effect." A pointed pause as he rolled back. 

He seemed to have said all he had to say, wishing to speak no further, for now, shooting a look of importance at Gene. Minato frowned, not having missed the interaction. 

"Alright, let's do it like this. I will have the Hatake, as one of the few neutral parties in this conflict to deal with this, Kakashi." Kakashi who had kept back until now stepped forward. "Get yourself a few people and then deal with this. Gene and Itachi will continue dealing with the issue of why Sora Yuki and Hinata Hyuga were kidnapped and who stood behind it, and keep their fingers away from this issue." The last words very much pointed at Gene. "Since they are among the most involved." 

"These are internal affairs!" One of the elders from the Hyuga shouted and earned a very, very long look from Minato. 

"No longer, and all of you should thank the gods Tsukiko is not here right now, or I would have her dealing with this mess, meanwhile my wife Kushina will occupy herself to getting rid of this slavery seal. Konoha has always praised itself to be fair to all its inhabitants, it is a shame for us that this entire issue has gotten us to this point already." He was definitely angry, very much angry. 

"Gene this is my one and only warning, no involvement. Kakashi, you will speak to anyone about this. Uchiha your rivalries will be set aside for the duration of this, and if I hear so much as a single rumor about this spreading falsehood from a Shinobis mouth then by the Bijuu I WILL make sure all of you REGRET IT!" 

"Yes Hokage." all agreed and with a last hard look at the Hyuga they retreated and Seiyu was pushed by Gene. 

"Since when were you listening?" she asked him, and he smiled faintly. 

"Since almost the beginning, I merely decided to make use of my state." he said, and she felt something quiver inside her. 

"You have changed." 

"Some things change people, I noticed in that that tank that forgiveness and friendliness will not protect me, only strength and knowledge will. Have you not learned the same when you took all of us in? First remembered who you were? Heir of the Yuki? When suppressed by the Academy?" 

"I have. But Seiyu, never forget who you are, do not drown in it." She looked at him. "It has destroyed a great many of man." 

"You are wiser now." 

"I have seen war, I have the victims. I dislike it, I dislike it deeply, but I will not, never flee from a fight." 

 

14