Chapter 15-Out of the forest
2k 4 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We woke up the next day and the person who saved us was there, I kind of forgot about her after what happened yesterday.

“Y-you were here the whole time?” I asked embarrassed,

“Yep I saw EVERYTHING” She replied smugly.

“Who are you anyways?” It's weird how she never introduced herself when she saved us.

“Well I don’t have a name.”

“Why?”

“I’m a spirit, more specifically a dark great spirit, and I must say you looked like you had a great time last night.” I don’t know why that happened though, my vision went red and all I could think about is doing it.


“If you’re confused, it's because of your race.” Shinobu said as she got up, “Hi Shiro, there is that name again.


“Onee-chan you do realize you just said who this person is right?” She is not a morning person huh.

Thats when it hit her, “FUCK!!!”

“So this is the person we met in that space huh? You are not a spirit, what are you?” I asked her, not expecting what she would say next.

“Fufufufu, that was not expected, I was hoping I didn’t have to tell you yet. I still hope I will have fun though. Anyways I am Shiro, the Dark Goddess. The one that gives you favor for abilities.”

“WHAT!!!? ONEE-CHAN HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS PERSON???!!!”

“Simple we talked before you got to the transfer space. Anyways, are we going to the capital now?” I forgot about that, but first I want to know about why that happened yesterday.

“That's a very simple sweetie” Shiro started as if reading my mind. “It;s because of your race, if you don’t get enough energy, or you run out of energy, you instinctively search for it. The fastest way to gain it back is, well sex” she said as making a certain gesture with her hands.

“What are some ways to gain energy without doing that? I don’t want to have to go crazy everytime I run low.”

“Look at your status.” As Shiro said, I opened it up.

I menued to the race information page and read what it said for the first time. I have already looked at the skills before but not the actual info.

‘Race:Succubus

The succubus race is a sub race of the demon race. They are also known as sex demons who feed off of people during intercourse. Using the energy they gain they can use a unique magic class only they have. All succubi gain the CHA stat because it is tied to their magic and skills.

The way they get energy is by physical contact with other people. This is the simplest way to gain energy as it only involves touching others. If they get more intimate with the target like hugging they will gain more. The safest and quickest way to get a lot of energy is by intercourse. When they are low on energy they will seek out the closest person to refill. They have great dexterity, flexibility, and speed to pleasure their victims, as the more aroused the victim is, the more energy the succubus gets.’

“It seems all I need to do is touch others. I think I can just gain energy by fighting.”


“That's neat, just all the more reason we should get going.” Shinobu stated. We started to tread through the forest.


“Well I can also do stuff like holding hands and kissing.” I said not realizing my mistake. 

“Oh is that so? Well I know what to do now.” Shinobu said, eyeing me up.

“We-well I am fine for now so I don’t need anything” I replied embarrassed. 


“Alright you lovebirds, what are you going to do about that?” When Shiro stated this, Shinobu and I looked up. What we saw were about 20 of these green looking things.”Those are goblins the classic fantasy world monster. They may be weak but have numbers. But if it’s you two, it should be fine.”

“You are not helping us!!!? YOU KNOW this is our first time fighting, and don’t count the wolves you helped.” I said panicked.

“Relax Luna, it will be fine.” Shinobu calmed me down ok I got this.

“Alright let's do this, we each take 10 ok?” I said readying my weapons, since I could do the sneak attacks I immediately started using ‘Shadow heart’ and ran up a tree. Shinobu started flying at them and using her claws to slash at hers, while I threw my knives. It seems that they come back if I throw them. As I finished picking them off I got the notification in my head.

‘Notice: skills were unlocked, skill snipe was achieved.’  We soon finished the goblins and I looted them and put them in my chest.


“Uh Luna what are you doing?” Shinobu asked, I guess it makes sense though.

“Remember when I said don’t be alarmed when you see my storage skill?”

“That is, your skill? HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!” She was hysterical. I was embarrassed. Thankfully it was only her and Shiro, but I really need to get used to my race and change my mindset to not be embarrassed about my untraditional skills. While I did this they checked the map.

“It seems like we are almost out finally.” Shiro said. “By the way after that fight I decided to give you two a reward. Shinobu here is some blood, and for Luna I gave you enough favor points to get you to ‘dark magic’ but I won’t teach you how to use it, you have to find out on your own.” I checked and it's true.I have the skill.

“But why won’t you teach me?”

“Why, it’s more fun to learn on your own is it not? I will say that constant use will make it easier though. Speaking of use, why not use ‘Shadow heart’ to get better at it and gain enough proficiency to get ‘Shadow step’?” That’s a good idea, I immediately activated it. “Good now use it and change your heartbeat constantly until I say to stop. You need to be able to change it quickly and do it subconsciously to the point you don’t need to think.” That is a hard goal to beat but I will try, thankfully there is no time limit for this skill. When it was sundown we stopped for the day.

“Alright, now Luna, go to sleep.” I dozed off really quick, in less then a second I was woken up to a “WRONG” and a slap from Shiro.

“Thats not how you are supposed to fall asleep don’t lie down.” 

“Then how am I supposed to sleep?” I asked. She motioned to the tree.

“Sleep on the tree. If you even move a bit you will fall off. You need to sleep light enough to still be aware of your surroundings. Also if ‘shadow heart’ is deactivated I will know and wake you up to reactivate it. So don’t deactivate it.” I’m pretty sure I saw Shinobu grin. She is so lucky.

After about 30 seconds I already fell down.

“Its fine no one gets it right the first time.” Shiro said, I saw Shinobu already asleep, probably making fun of me.

“Why do I need to do this anyways?”

“It’s because I know how you are and how weak you are. Right now you are the weakest transfer, and you cry about a lot of things. Frankly, I'm surprised you could even think straight enough to fight those goblins, even if Shinobu calmed you down. I decided I will help you to become a great assassin by the time we get to the capital. I won’t help you with that mental unstableness though. I wouldn’t want Shinobu to feel like she isn’t needed anymore.” I don’t want that either. I love Shinobu. If anything I want her to protect me forever. But to be able to help her I need to get stronger.

“Alright go back to bed and try again.” this time my time got a lot better at 10 minutes, this will take a while.

After failing over and over, the highest I got was about 3 hours. When it was morning, I felt like shit. Not getting enough sleep plus falling so much really hurt me, physically and emotionally. A good thing that happened was that I did get a few new skills ‘Shadowstep’ ‘Multitasking’ and ‘sleepless nights’. I read the info for the two skills

‘Multitasking’ passive(hidden:unlocked)- able to do multiple things at the same time or split processes. (requirement:do multiple things at the same time for a long period of time)

‘Sleepless nights’ passive(hidden:unlocked)- You can’t sleep! Because of this, you need less sleep than others to function properly. You also wake up easily(requirement- get a very small amount of sleep before you wake up multiple times.) 

It seems that because of me trying to keep ‘shadowheart’ on and not falling off the tree gave me one skill, while me waking up in one hour because of falling gave me the other. That seems like cheating for the second one. We started moving again.

“We are almost out girls” Shiro says, I am feeling slightly better but still want to cry. Suddenly something comes at us. It's more of the blade wolves. About 10 this time. “Alright Luna, this is your last trial for now. Defeat all of them without help. Shinobu only help if she is in danger, also…” SLASH. She just hit me with a sword. Why, why, why, why,why. I fell to the ground “Do it without getting hit.”  

“Why did you do that. What's the point in helping Onee-chan now?” I cried. The tears didn’t stop. It hurt so much, why I don’t want to be here, why is Shiro helping me. Shinobu is so much better. I should have just died back then. I’m worthless, weak, and only have tits, thighs, and an ass. Shinobu started comforting me.

“It’s fine Luna, I know you can do it. Here will give you a tip, abuse the absolute fuck out of your skills.” With that I knew what to do.  Like against the Goblins I hid in the tree. When the Wolf went to attack the Shinobu I threw a knife to kill the first. I jumped down and killed the second with a decapitation. I quickly hid in the third’s shadow. 

“Awooo?” The wolf got confused about where I went. I popped my head out and stabbed the underside of the wolf. I evacuated back to the tree, this was my safe spot. I was starting to get tired. After catching my breath I felt a surge of energy.

‘Notice: a skill has been unlocked. Skill ‘Succubus boost’ was achieved.’

I immediately went on the offensive. I don't have to be careful now. I took out my swords and started jumping between shadows. I soon started to figure out a path to circle them. Before they had a chance I sliced the rests body or heads. The ones that were decapitated died immediately while the stragglers I went into their shadows and slit their stomachs.


‘Notice: a skill has been unlocked. Skill ‘Succubus regeneration’ was achieved.’

It seems that the time was long enough for me to get some skills.

“CONGRATULATIONS!!! You did it, the last trial. For now at least, and look, we are almost there.” Just like Shiro said, we saw the clearing. We were out! It was dark though so we decided to sleep one more time before we left. Again I got a tree while they got a more comfortable place called a futon from Shiro. She really wants Shinobu to be safe huh. I was so excited to leave and see the world. After the fight with the wolves it truly hit me that we are in a fantasy world.


hello, This was quite a long chapter huh. I checked in docs, about 2000 words. So expect longer chapters like that. It is the end of the 'Forest arc' I guess. I get that the training was pretty fast but just let me have this. I don't want them to be in the forest any longer. By the way. I wrote and posting this during class. At the school itself. I decided to make the message board chapters at the end or around the middle of each arc depending how long it is, so expect that one in a bit. Time to actually stockpile now huh. Bye-Winslow

45