Chapter 28-Interrogation
815 4 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“SHINOBU COME HERE!!” I shouted but I didn’t need to because she was already there.

“I am already here and know what’s happening. Just going to have some fun with these three right?” She said, cracking her knuckles and neck. “Hey, are we using weapons or not? And I mean like actual weapons not claws and stuff.”

“Well we are using weapons cause we don’t have claws like you do. Oh yeah, my name is Miley, and this is Cole and Simon. And we are demons if you don’t know what one is.”

But there weren't three boys. Here it is 2 boys and one girl. And the thing is, her hair got longer and she grew breasts and her butt got slightly bigger. Almost like a tomboy. Still really small but there nonetheless.

“But aren’t there three boys? You are obviously a girl.”

“I am a girl and proud of it, but we thought that the one you called Nat would not like having a girl in the group and it would be weird to outsiders. SO NO ONE TELL HIM THAT!!!” She shouted to everyone here. She really doesn’t want to let it out huh. Wait, why are they following Nat anyways? I will ask the rest of my questions later.

“So we’re ready? OOOH, trying something new are we?” Miley said as I pulled out my scythe. That is true though, I want to do something new. 

“Lily, start please!!” I shouted at her, Miley is using a giant two handed sword about the size of the buster sword. The other two are using normal swords though. It’s Shinobu and I who are using Scythes versus Miley, Cole, and Simon who are using swords.

“AAAAAAAAND BEGIN'' Lily shouted. We all rushed to the middle and clashed weapons. They are actually doing well now. Not holding back like before. I was taking Miley while Shinobu got the other two. We were rushing forward and back, clashing every hit. Miley was really fast for a sword that big, with constant accurate attacks. I was learning as I went on how to use a scythe. It felt right to use it unlike the spear when I tried that for the class. It felt...Familiar like it won’t disappoint me. I feel like I could use it and win a lot. Like knives and katanas.

The clashing was getting so strong that clouds could be seen and were blown away immediately. This might be my favorite opponent yet. After a constant stream of clashes, Miley’s weapon started to release sparks. She was using magic now. After a bit she jumped back and swung. A giant electric beam came out of the sword at insane speeds. I barely dodged it before another was shot. She was spamming the electric projectiles and I couldn’t dodge all of them so I took them head on with my scythe. Parrying each beam.

“Oh parrying them instead of running huh? Well take this!!!” When she shouted that a stream of lightning came out of her hand. So she can do magic chantless too huh. It’s getting better and better. I should use magic then too huh. I summoned my sniper and tried to line up a shot. It was hard though because unlike what it is traditionally used for which was cool, collected, shots to pick off enemies at long distance.


“Come on, that can’t be your only way of attacking long range. Use some more magic” Miley taunted even though it is true, I need another way to attack her. But for now all I can do is rush forward so I did. And stopped the electric beams by parrying them. When I reached her I hooked her with my scythe and took my knife out. But before I could finish her she flew up into the air with her wings.

I unfolded my own wings and followed her up to the sky. It’s an air fight now. I still needed some magic to use but I think I can do well in the air. I put away my scythe and got my knife instead though because I am not confident enough to use it in the air.


She was still using her sword though and it was still charged with lightning. Wait, lightning… Lightning is a form of electricity or plasma to be more specific. The strongest modern weapon I can think of is a railgun. The two types I know are projectile rail guns that shoot a metal object, and plasma rail guns that shoot plasma, or lightning. What if I compress magic into my hand and think of how lightning is. Hot, shocking and strong. Eventually with these thoughts a small black bolt appeared in my hand. I tried to put in as much magic as I possibly could and put my hand in front of me in a coin flipping way and pressurized it to my thumb as much as possible. I released my thumb from the gap in the fingers like a coin flip and released all of the built up magic in a single go. In less then a second Miley was hit and on the ground. It worked like I thought it would. Even though people with a certain affinity will automatically resist or even be immune to attacks of that affinity, since my railgun was made of the dark element and not lighting it wouldn’t work like that. She was down but not out as I hit her wing instead. But she was still unconscious. I guess that’s a new magic for me. But I still need more types and not just two really good really long ranged attacks. I need some burst magic like fireballs or just normal lightning attacks.

“AND THE FIGHT IS OVER” Lily shouted. I looked over at Shinobu and she was smiling with a peace sign hovering over two knocked out demons. I returned the peace sign and went over to Miley. I gave her a kiss and she popped up immediately due to my skill. The other two can wake up and heal on their own.

“HAHAHAHAHA YOU’RE AMAZING!!! CAN WE DO THIS MORE OFTEN!!!!?” MIley screamed in happiness. I will admit that was the most fun I ever had. I want her in my class.

“Yeah you’re great too but I have some questions. You talk to Shinobu and I later?” 

“Yeah sure that’s fine. But what about the other two?”

“Well their boys so they can go do their own thing.” I said to her and she smiled.

“Yeah I am a lesbian so I think they are disgusting as well. It was painful to be with Nat and them for that long. So when are we asking questions?”

“When we finish this meeting I guess, speaking of wanna join us for the after school things?”

“Yeah sure I wanna fight you as much as possible. I will tell them that they don’t need to go. And that I’m leaving the group. Wanna hang out with you girls.”

I went for a hug and she accepted quickly. “Thanks, I think we can be great friends huh.” I said with a smile.

“I do too. Hope to have more fun with ya.” It took a minute for me to remember where we were and who I was.

“*Ahem* So if you can’t tell it’s time to end and everyone that was called is to come for the club at least 3 times a week. You choose when though. Dismiss.” I said and everyone looked a little more relieved when they learned it’s not everyday anymore. I realized that should only be a last resort. For like competitions and stuff.

Soon everyone left and Nat was taken away from the arena. How did he not get hurt anymore then what I did? At last it was just me, Shinobu, and Miley. I started asking the questions.

“So first thing. Why are you three here? And why hide the fact you are demons, and why YOU hide the fact that you are a girl?”

“Ooooh right from the get go huh. Well first we are here to find you two. Second is so we didn’t cause panic due to the fact that they are usually killed in some places on this side of the world. Even though we welcome all races with open arms. What’s with that anyways? And for the third question, like I said before, we wanted to follow Nat around as a disguise.” She gave me answers that caused more questions.

“But why Nat?”

“Because he’s a fucking idiot. Can’t even realize who we were at all. Of course it’s been two days, but we lived with him for at least a month beforehand and he didn't realize it at all. Thanks to you knocking him out he still doesn’t know. And I won’t tell him and we will just say “Miles” has left.” So that was the name she was under huh.


“And why were you looking for us?” This time it was Shinobu that asked the question. It is true though, and how did they know of us anyways?

“It’s because of the fact that *MMMF*” Shiro came out of nowhere and covered her mouth. Suspicious. She then whispered something to her and she nodded.

“So I can’t say why now for some reason. But we did know about you, and how you came from another world.” Our eyes widened. Why did they know about us, how did they know, why did Shiro come out of nowhere and silenced her. Probably something like ‘If you say anything I will kill you’ (Shiro:How did you know?) but that just gave me more suspicion. I didn’t worry about it for long though as something else came up. My head started to hurt

“ONEE-CHAN!! IT’S HAPPENING AGAIN!!!” My vision turned red. I was low on energy, I don’t want to go through that again, it was awful. Why is it happening now anyways? I was sure I had enough energy. Please help me, Onee-chan. I hated that. Being like that was painful. Help me please. Stop. Help Onee-chan. These thoughts kept repeating in my head and made the headache worse. I fell to the ground and almost pulled my skirt down. Suddenly something was pushed into my mouth.

“Suck, now” Shinobu demanded. I started sucking. It was semen. That delicious taste, was it too late? I soon had enough awareness to open my eyes and I saw Shinobu’s face over mine. I was sucking on a baby bottle. Why was I drinking semen from a bottle? After a couple minutes it was empty but I still wanted to lay there for a bit.

“Onee-chan, thank you, and I’m sorry for being like this” I said softly, my voice barely coming out.

“It’s fine. I love you no matter what.” She comforted me, it was like I’m a kid again in between Luca and Yuma when I had a nightmare. I was able to sleep with them and they would say everything will be ok and not to worry. Except now Shinobu was the mother. I don’t mind though.

Eventually I was able to stand again. I started talking.

“What even happened? And why was I sucking on a baby bottle?”

“You ran out of energy again and started complaining, I guess it was because of magic? No that can’t be it,you were using ‘Dark Magic’ and not ‘Succubus Magic’ unless you did somehow when you used your magic. I assume what happened was with that new move of yours it took it out of you somehow. And with the bottle well…” this was the first time I think I’ve seen Shinobu get embarrassed.

“I kinda sorta filled it up in a certain way in case this happens. And I may have over 1000 of these too.” Her face was redder than my vision was. I thought she couldn’t be embarrassed.

“Ok but what gave you the idea, and how do you already have 1000? We haven’t even been here for 2 weeks. How? And WHEN?”

“Don’t worry about it” she was with me almost all the time. Oh well, let's not think about this.

“I will give you a couple just in case we are separated, like that will ever happen though. Here” She gave me about 50 of them.

“Oh yeah I got the idea from the fact I can drink blood from a blood bag and it will still work, it doesn’t need to be from someone directly. I can just have blood bags.” That makes sense. Why do I need to drink from a person when Shinobu can just drink from a bag?

“*Ahem* I can go if I am needed to.” Oh right Miley is here. I forgot about her.

“Uh yeah I think we are done, we should go as well Luna, it's getting late.” Shinobu said as I looked outside. It was sunset already.

“Ok lets go, are you ok by yourself Miley? We can go with you.” I offered.

“No it’s fine, instead could I come with you guys. I don’t want to stay with them again. Even though we were sent here together. I hate them and don’t want anything to do with them.” She complained to us about the pair of Simon and Cole.

“Ok that’s fine but what about the identity thing?” Shinobu asked with a look on her face. The same as with Lily.

“Fuck that, except for some teachers. The whole grade knows except for Nat. And FUCK him! I don’t give a fuck about him. Why Nat anyways?”

“I think we can say because you said that you know we are from a different world. Basically there is this really small bug called a gnat, it’s spelled with a g though cause language is weird. It is the size of a…” I tried thinking of a good analogy with how this is not earth. I pulled out a baby bottle and pointed to the nipple.

“About the size of this.” I said.

“That is pretty small, is that normal over there? Our bugs are pretty big, some are the size of a human being.. But couldn’t you use the size of a finger if it's that size?” I was confused what she was talking about, I realized I was pointing to the top of the nipple.

“Oh that’s why you asked. I was talking about the hole on the top. And the really big bugs. That is in a place we call Australia.” I said as I squeezed the nipple to make the hole a bit more visible.

“That is really small. I see now. Gnats are annoying little shits that buzz around you and are too small to kill?”

“How did you?... But yeah really small annoying bugs that you can’t really kill but big enough to see them. They don’t hurt you, just annoying as fuck. That’s why I call him Nat. He is annoying but I can’t kill him for different reasons than being too small to. Add a G and it becomes a bug. Like it?” Shinobu looked shocked for a second, but then immediately went back to a sort of poker face. Did she really not realize why? I thought it would be obvious for us.

“Yeah that's what he is, I might call him something like that too. Anyways let’s go already. I’m starving.” Miley said. We walked out of the school and went back to our inn to eat. I don’t want to bug Yuma and Luca with a third. After dinner we went to bed. We somehow all fit in one bed. It was big though so it makes sense. Tomorrow is combat class again so lets do better this time.


Hello agian. It's me, sorry for the late chapter, I had school stuff to do before I could post. Sora was announced for smash today. I don't know how i feel about it though. Yeah it's cool, but i want Reimu or Sakuya from Touhou as a fighter. Anyways, Smash 4 Bayo 2.0(If anyone knows the demon called Smash 4 Bayonetta) Pretty cool pick though, especially since Sakurai said that they couldn't get the rights to Sora already. So that shocked me. Oh right chapter, how was it? Anyways see you Thursday.-Winslow

Sora in smash?
  • YEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!! Votes: 10 26.3%
  • NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't mind Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I like it Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sora seems scary Votes: 1 2.6%
  • who is Sora? Votes: 18 47.4%
  • What is Smash? Votes: 6 15.8%
Total voters: 38
16