Chapter 29-Accusations
852 8 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It’s Wednesday and we are already up and ready. Of course Miley is here too. I was in the middle for some reason though. I couldn’t move much but still had a nice sleep. Oh yeah, I also practiced the ‘multitasking’ skill the way Shiro forced me to that one time. I think I'm getting better at it though. But who knows until something happens.

“YOU GUYS READY?” I shouted as they were still changing. I forgot we were in an inn and heard banging from beside us.

“YEAH COMING!” I heard as they came down. What took them so long. Shinobu looked normal and it should only have been like 10 minutes maximum. I then saw Miley. !!!? She looked completely different. 

“Hey why do I have to wear this. The pants were better.” She said embarrassed, as she was looking down at her skirt. Her stormy grey hair was tied in a long ponytail. I just want to give her a hug and pat her head, even though she is taller and probably older then me. Wait, IDEA!

“Onee-chan let her wear pants if she wants to. Miley, go change if you want.”

“Ok, back in a bit.” She ran up the stairs. I saw a hint of a smile. She did not like skirts huh.

“Hey why did you do that?” Shinobu whispered.

“You’ll see.” I replied with a smile. She came back down with pants on.

“I see now why you did that.” Shinobu said. Miley’s aura was completely different now. Back then it was like that of a shy,innocent child meeting someone new. Now it felt something like “Don’t worry I’ll protect you” EEEEEE please do!!!

“So you two are ready?” Miley asked, even her voice fits it. Shinobu leaned over and whispered to me.

“Share?” I nodded, not taking my eyes off Miley.

“Hello? You two in there?” That broke us out of our trances.

“Yeah let’s go.” I said and teleported us to the combat classroom.

When we got there Riona and Lily were already there chatting without noticing us. That gave me an idea and Shinobu had the same.

I ‘Shadow heart’ and snuck up to Lily while Shinobu did the same with Riona. As if I was sneaking up on prey to strike. When I got within distance I pounced and jumped onto Lily. Shinobu did the same with Riona.

“Got you!!!” I said with a smile. Shinobu was looking smug too.

“AAAAAA!!!... Is what I would have said if I didn’t notice you teleporting into the room. Do that on the kids who can’t sense your blatant power instead.” Lily said without reacting at all to me. Riona just threw Shinobu off. What does Lily mean by that? I have no power according to Shiro. And she’s a god so I can trust her, right? Anyways I took what she said and used ‘Shadow Step’ to hide in the bleachers.

“What are you doing?” Lily asked. With a face palm.

“Surprising the kids like you said. Is something wrong with that?” Shinobu smiled and turned into a bat and hid above the doorway. Riona was laughing, Lily just had a face palm, and Miley was smiling. 

“Hey stop laughing, else it won’t work.” Shinobu said as kids started coming in.

“Boo!” Shinobu whispered and more than a couple kids got scared and ran out. I got a tracker called ‘dark connection’s so it’s fine. Should probably tell Alex though what’s happening. I got a pencil and a paper and wrote down what’s happening and tell the kids if they don't worry and go back to class if they complain.

I teleported it to his room. So that does work huh. Well that’s a new way to use an ability.

‘Notice. Skill requirements have been completed. Skill ‘telepathy’ has been acquired’

Really I thought it would have been a lot harder than that. Didn’t expect to get it that quickly though.

The kids who made it past Shinobu sat down and it was my turn to strike. I popped my head and arms. I started with Amelia because she was there so why not? I started to tickle her. She started laughing loudly and people started to look. She turned around and her face was red. I disappeared though and went onto the next person. The loop of Shinobu scaring them away and me tickling them kept going on for a while until everyone got in.

‘Notice. Skill requirements have been completed. Skills ‘Sneak’ and ‘Stealth’ has been acquired’

And this is why I wanted to do this. Looks like it worked and they were skills. Can’t be an assassin without being able to hide everywhere easily.

When all the kids sat down they watched the bat go to the middle of the floor. Everyone screamed, but then stopped when the bat slowly turned into Shinobu. I jumped out of the shadow and shouted “BOO!!” and they screamed a bit again. But then grew agitated as their teachers are messing with them, of course Miley was unfazed.

I went to the gym floor and started talking.

“Hello students, First of all, thanks for letting me gain a couple skills. But also, welcome Miley who most of you already saw from yesterday and what happened. Even though she is a demon. Make sure you treat her like a normal person. Like how you treat me and Shinobu normally. OK?”


Someone spoke out about this. Guess who.

“I don’t have to treat a disgusting DEMON with respect or anything. And YOU TWO! Why are you teachers when you’re demons. Go back to your continent.”

Thank god there is nothing like assault charges here. Sadly though since it is not only a student but a noble, so I can’t do anything directly to him unless I want to destroy a whole family or even the whole capital.


“Do you know how lucky you are that I can't hit you? Because you are very lucky. I would hit you if it didn’t come at the cost of being exiled, not being here teaching and not having a job. Having a whole noble family or even the whole country after me. Then not being able to do anything once I kill everyone due to the fact I will be known as the monster who destroyed a country and others wouldn’t want me to enter their countries. I rather not have that. So please shut up or I WILL find a loophole.” After that rant Nat looked terrified.

“Excuse me, I need to go now,” he said, holding his crotch. Aww going to pee yourself. GOOD. Some students were scared as well. Others smiled, some looked relieved and some looked concerned. I did just threaten to destroy the country so it makes sense though.

“Ok class who is ready to start.” I quickly went back to smiling and asked that. A couple hands went up.

“Yes?”

“You said you wanted a loophole right? I got some dirt on his family that can help.” OOOH I need that. The others with hands up put their hands back down and nodded. Multiple things. That’s interesting.

“Ok come after class or if you want you can tell everyone now.” I said even though in all honesty I can’t wait until the end of class.

“I guess I’ll go now. It’s mostly common knowledge for the nobles here. But even though the country is all-inclusive when it comes to pretty much anything from new ideas to new ideas, to same sex marriages both nobles and commoners. Really the only thing the country is really against are people forcing marriages, marriages under 17, and sexual interactions under 17 years of age. His family’s head and himself are the only ones that I know are against this. I don’t know about the wife or the other kids but I guess we just consider them for it until proven otherwise.” Why are marriages under 17 illegal? Those are just loli and shotacons right? I know in America it is also heavily punishable under 16 and even in Japan the age of consent becomes 18 after being 13 for so long.(look it up) But I guess it is really creepy though. But in other different world stories isn’t it like 12? I guess it is true that there are others before us. So maybe they decided on that? But that is surprising for me that same sex marriages are a thing here as well. They also have that “Innocent until proven guilty” Thing huh. It was probably a transfer who decided this. Anyways that’s not really good enough though. I think I also need to catch them doing something.

“Anyone else?” A lot of people shared more stories. I guess Nat’s family is the hated one in this country. Stuff from stealing, tax fraud, poor treatment of servents, Slavery since thats banned as well, poor treatment of civilians, and some other things that may or may not involve forcing themselves on people.

“I think that’s enough dirt. But any minute now something is going to happen.” Right on cue an announcement happened.

“Will Ms.Luna come to my office?” I heard from the intercom.

“Thanks for the dirt, now time to do my part in taking them down.” I said while waving as I teleported to Alex’s office. I saw Alex with a face that seemed amused and concerned, a smug Nat with a stereotypical evil fat old man in novels that was really mad. Lily who is here for some reason. And… THE KING!?! I mean, I’m ok with that and I’m pretty sure that he will take my side. But Nat seems really confident in himself. Also why get the king involved for a matter such as threatening to destroy a country because of racism and human supremacy? The king started talking.

“I know for a fact you know why you’re here.” He said in a calm voice.

“Yep, threatening to destroy his family cause he is an asshole.” I said smiling, I can’t wait to tell him what I learned.

“Not even defending yourself, confident much?” The old man said, angrily.

“Nope not going to because including your son, everyone here knows that I can easily do that. Also Lily please don’t kick me out of the guild.” Lily chuckled a bit.

“Why would I do that if it causes two monsters to turn against pretty much everyone. In fact I think Riona would help you as well. So two monsters and a really strong beastkin.” Stop calling us monsters, I was bluffing geez. But for some reason, the King and Alex nodded along and Nat was scared out of his mind. Shiro is still saying I’m the weakest out of the transfers though.

“Anyways it’s time we listen to your side of the story. What happened?” The king said and I started restating the events.

“So basically yesterday during the tryouts. Nat cheated to victory and so I then said ‘How about you and your lackeys fight me’ and they did but the lackeys were holding back so I knocked Nat out first because I felt like that was the reason why. Low and behold, three demons. Shinobu and I fought them. Best time in my life.”

“Wait wait wait. What do you mean demons? I would never let anything other than humans follow me.” Nat said, his dad looked proud and the King was shocked.

“And there is the racism Mr.King but wait let me finish you idiot. I’m a demon too, you know. So is my sister.” This got the old man fuming.

“You are letting demons teach at this school? I can’t believe this at all”

“Account number two. And you too old man, let me finish before someone’s tongue might be pulled out. Don’t worry my sister is a really good healer. I don’t want to use my healing skill on you guys.” I am again just bluffing to make them shut up. But stop interrupting me. It’s weird though. I haven't had a mental breakdown yet. Is it because this not only involves me and my sister, but also my students? Is it an adrenaline rush or what? But I just hope I can be allowed to cry after this in front of my students.

“You two are really close to prison you know” The king said. Probably too scared to address me as well. “Luna, continue.”

“Of course, so we are at today where one of them who changed their appearance to look like a boy came to class as a girl today as that is her actual gender and is open about being a demon. Also if you even bothered to learn their names. I think this one was under the name Miles.” Nat had a look of shock on him.

“Really nice girl. And is a lesbian too! First thing I heard after I announced it was ‘Why is there a disgusting DEMON at this school?’ And guess who said it? Nat, and that’s when I threaten to destroy his family and maybe the country if I have to.” The King continued to remain calm, but after seeing him with ‘Alluring eyes’ which can now for whatever reason detect someone's mood as a setting now, he is furious! I guess it’s time for the kill shot.


“After he left I knew this would happen so I got some things from the students that the family has done.” I started listing them all off. The killer was the r*pe and slaves though.

“Mr.Bareil, is this true?” The king asked, and this was when I decided to do something.

“Your next line will be, “No I didn’t have anything like that, it's false.” “ As I said that I struck a pose. I also tried to make him say it because that’s the  joke.

“I have nothing to do with slavery or rape as I know that’s illegal.” DAMN IT!! It didn’t work! I saw Lily and Alex chuckle a bit though. Oh well I tried. He also said something else.

“Your Majesty, why do you believe this kid more than me, wait it’s her skill right? My son here told me she has a mind control skill that she could use on you. So don’t believe her.” Nat’s father deflected.

“I know she has one. In fact, I’ve been under it since she came to the capital for a certain reason. But all it does is not allow me to tell you that… What was I saying? Oh right I can’t talk to you about… See I can’t say anything about that. So I can assure you she didn’t do anything to me again.” Nat’s father started to get more angry, even with my ‘calming words’ skill he’s mad.

“I’m sorry because since we had gotten multiple reports from students about you we will still have to search your district and such.” So the king is not that gullible huh.

“Of course if the king didn’t do that, I would still kill you.” I added, everyone else except the two accused didn’t faze at all, like this was expected.

“I’m sorry Luna, I don’t have to do this, but if the accusations are false you will have to be charged.” The king said.

“That’s fine, I’m taking the hit for my students after all. Except for this one, I really want to protect them.” I said with a look of disgust at Nat, then I added “Of course there are other not so savory kids, but that’s because they are older then me and not because of blatant racism, even though those ones kinda warmed up to me. They also welcomed Miley with open arms.”

“I guess since the racism accusations are true that will lighten your sentence a bit Luna, but rape is a really bad thing to accuse someone of, so is slavery so it still will be pretty heavy. How about this, if the accusations are actually false, I will let you continue teaching and adventuring jobs. But in return instead of getting paid, it takes time off your sentence as well as you need to help us with any jobs such as slaying monsters or wars and things like that for the duration of your sentence. Deal?” the king suggested that but I don’t like that second part so I decided to say something else.

“Let me decide which country things I want to participate in, and let me do things with my family as well.”

“That’s fine with me, also you, Alex and Lily come with me after this.” He said, I wonder what’s going to happen. Nonetheless with this Nat and his father got slightly more relieved as they think they will be fine.

“Now to see if the accusations are true” the king said. “Everyone here come with me to Mr.Bareil’s district.” As the king said this, the same two got more concerned. I think the accusations are true.


Hey guys, it's me again. I will release a chapter on monday as well as tuesday since I don't have school monday. I am now procrastinating studying for my coding test that's tomorrow-Winslow

18