Chapter 31- Execution
854 4 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prison cells. Filled with live people as far as I can see. All kinds of people and races from humans, to beastkin, to demons.

“This is disgusting, I will contact the king.” Lily said as she used telepathy again.

“Alright I’m back, this time the king said for Luna to teleport them here and the rest of us to check on everyone.” She said, I immediately teleported out and to the king.

“So who wants to go?” I asked and the king gave a couple names. I heard Miley, Boringiel, and a couple more students. Also the king and a few knights as well.

“Everyone who’s coming come here” I shouted, they all came with Boringiel doing it reluctantly and teleported back to the dungeon.

“So here we are. Boringiels sex dungeon” I said as a joke, some laughed others got uncomfortable and Boringiel got defensive.

“It is NOT a sex dungeon, come here you little brat.” He said and tried to hit me. I dodged and went on a table in an open cell. I looked down and saw.

“Oh wow it was a joke at first but… Look at this.” I held it up. It was a toy. I looked at the girl that was in there and she was lifeless. I tried to use my ‘Healing Lips’ on her and it worked!! She wasn’t like that anymore but…

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH” She was screaming, I understand why though.

“WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO ME NEXT!!!? PLEASE LET ME GO!!!!” She continued screaming.

“It’s fine I’m not them. I’m here to help you guys.” I said, putting a little more effort than usual in ‘Calming words’. It might be a passive skill, but it doesn’t really work that much unless I think about strengthening it. I can tell there are small effects of it though.

She calmed down and was only crying a bit now.

“Then why is he here?” she said in between tears and pointing at Boringiel 

“To arrest him for this. Don’t worry.” I assured her. On the cue the king announced it.

“Mr.Bariel, I hereby arrest you and Nathaniel for acts of rape, stealing and tax evasion plus other things. You will get your penalty later and so will your son. Where is your wife and other children?” the king said. Boringiel fell to his knees. Not even trying to defend himself.

“Found them.” I said, in a different cell they were there. I used ‘Dark Connections’ to find them.

I opened the door and did the same as I did with the first girl. Healed then calmed them down. It was one adult woman with 3 girls of varying ages. They are related to Nat and his father.

“So do you know what happened?” I asked, upping the power of ‘Calming words’.

“I would rather not say anything about that in front of my children, if that’s ok” The woman said, as she got up. I took her to outside the dungeon and back through the painting

“When was the last time I saw light?” She said with tears in her eyes. What did Boringiel and Nat do to them?

She told me the story of why she was there.

“My husband only wanted a son…” She started,

“After we had Nathan he locked me in there for years and raised Nathan on his own. The only times I was let out was for taking care of the other children, shopping, work, or sex. I have been trapped in this house for years, not able to escape since I couldn’t leave my daughters here with those two. After a while he locked the other children in there and only gave me enough to survive, he didn’t care about the children. He only wanted to have a son and a sex slave which is what I was to him. Whenever other people came I tried screaming for help, but nobody could hear. After a bit I gave up, and that’s when he started collecting more slaves and stealing and such. Only last week he got the first girl you saw. My daughters have been trapped for about a month though. Thank you for saving us. But what will happen to him and Nathan?” She asked. 

Thank god there is no Stockholm syndrome. That would have been just great and nice and fun to deal with. 

“I wonder how it would be if Onee-chan locked me up.” I thought about it when the mother and others gave me a weird look, I didn’t understand why until.

“Well we can try right now, get in the cell.” SHIT I SAID THAT OUTLOUD???!! Welp, that sucks.

“FORGET THAT!!!! I, SAID. NOTHING. NOOOOOTHHHHHING OK.” They continued giving weird looks. Wait, when did they all come out here?

“Wait, are you done unlocking all of them?” I asked calming myself down.

“Yep, just waiting on you to do your magic.” Shinobu said with a smile

I went over there and fixed everyone up. Now instead of lifeless, they are just insane and terrified!!! I calmed them all down and told them what’s going to happen to them and Boringiel.

“So Mr.Bariel and his son are under arrest for multiple things, what’s going to happen is we need you as first hand witnesses in court even though the king himself knows, since this is a noble we still need to make it a case. Of course after that we will see what you want to do as let’s say therapy or something to make you guys fit into society again. Of course after that there will be jobs and things for you guys as well, any questions?” None had any. “Good now let’s go. Everyone, come around me.”

We teleported back to the castle and the knights holding the two criminals put them into the jail in the castle. The other jail outside the castle is mostly for people who are not really ‘criminals’ such as getting a bunch of noise complaints or being nuisances. Mostly for making other civilians feel better about themselves or something. It is also used for people who are not yet confirmed guilty unlike Nat and his father since they were caught in the act. Or repeated things like a poor homeless kid stealing food to survive as well as petty things. Finally and probably the least criminal way t’s used is, if someone let’s say lost their proof of citizenship, or if they don’t have one but are part of one of the legal guilds, their guild card, they sit in the jail building until someone can come and confirm that they are a guild member or citizen of the city. Just for really simple things it is used for. The castle one is used for former nobles and bigger criminals.

“Can we just have the court thing tomorrow?” I asked not wanting to wait to put them behind bars.

“We can just do it today actually.” The king said, “Most of the country's nobles are teachers of some sort, and the ones that are not you can just bring in, here’s a map to locate them all.” 

“Time to get to teleporting then. Let me run and…” I paused and got a notice

‘Notice- experience threshold meant for skill, leveled up ‘Shadow warp’ You can now teleport to locations you haven’t been to by having a map’

‘Notice- skill requirement has been completed. The skill ‘Shadow Dash’ has been achieved.

‘Notice-skill combination is available, Do it’

I thought ‘Yes’

‘Notice- skill combination is commencing, deleting skills- ‘Shadow step’, ‘Shadow Warp’, ‘Stealth’, ‘Sneak’, ‘Shadow Sprint’, and ‘Shadow Heart’ for combination.’

‘Combination completed, combo skill-‘Assassin's Movement’ has been unlocked. Read about combination skills and ‘Assassin’s Movement’ in the skill list’

What was that? I should look into it right now. Before teleporting.

I opened the menu and went to Skill information. I clicked on combo skills first.

‘Combination skills.

Combination skills are when someone gets enough skills in that combo skill, they can combine the skills into a combo skill. These combo skills are what everyone wants, not only do they get skills that they didn’t have access to before, they also level up faster as well. The level of the combo skill is determined by the highest level skill, so then if a  skill out of the bunch is mastered then the combo skill is also mastered.’

So my skill level is not only level 2, it levels up faster, and I get to use skills I didn’t unlock? Do I have other combo skills? Oh well let’s look at that later, time to teleport.

“So nevermind I don’t need to go there first, give me the map.” The king did and I scanned the map. Information started to come to my head. I opened the warp map and there was a section that was filled out, it was like a more detailed map but the spot’s that were not on the map and away from where I’ve been are not filled out, not I can only see places I’ve been on the warp map, I just thought I couldn’t warp to them huh. So that’s why there are giant lines on it.

“I grabbed everyone and teleported them to the lobby of the castle.” I said when I got back.

“Ok,” the king said as he walked into the lobby, now the school teachers were there too.

“Everyone, please thank this child for this court case, we can finally prove Mr.Bariel guilty!!” he said excitedly. What does he mean by finally?”

“Thank you!! I’ve been waiting over two years for this!!” A noble woman said. So the stuff about them has been known for years? I thought they would have been pissed that a child just randomly showed up out of nowhere, grabbed them, and now they are at the castle.

“You have an interesting skill, kid. What’s your class?” A strong looking man said.

“Assassin sir.” I answered honestly, how rare it can be. But I unknowingly caused panic.

“Assassin, that’s a class? I thought that was just a sketchy job people did.”

“Should we be worried?”

“Execute her!!” That last one was not necessary, you know.

“Relax she is not an Assassin as a job, just her class ok?” The king tried calming everyone down.z

“In fact she is a teacher at the school along with some others. She is the first SS-rank after all.” This shocked everyone… Including the people that are teachers? Why are they shocked? Did they really not know about us?

“I heard that two of the new teachers are SS-ranked, but I didn’t know one was a kid.’

“Actually they are both kids.” Shinobu said, out of nowhere, she learned a teleport skill.


“Hi Onee-chan” I said casually, deciding not to question anything.

“Heya Luna, can we kill them yet?”

“ONEE-CHAN!!! We have to let them convict him first.”

“Are these kids ok?” I heard one of the nobles say,

“What are they doing to our children?” another one said, I decided to calm them down before anything happens.

“Don’t worry your children are fine, we aren’t doing anything inhumane,(I guess I did brainwash some of them, but it was for a good reason.) In fact, we are having a training camp for all of them after school, you can come and watch. Also whoever is Amelia’s parents, your daughter is doing REALLY well. Probably best of the nobles, I can’t say best of everyone though, because of Miley, who is a literal demon. But best of all the nobles and probably second or third best of the students in all.” I decided to give that compliment and I saw a woman blush. Guess that’s her mother.

“*AHEM*” The king cleared his throat. “We are starting now” Everyone quieted down.

“Harry Bariel and your son, Nathaniel Bariel, are here due to the following thing. Murder, rape. attempted murder, rasicsm, tax fraud, slavery, embezzeling funds, plus more. Due to everything you did, you both are sentenced to death. And your wife Angela will become the new head of the Bariel house, under a name of her choice to not have to be associated with you, and her daughter, Annabeth will become the heir, instead of Nathaniel, any concerns from the court?” That’s a pretty good deal except for one thing.

“I’m not from the court, but is it really ok for her to be the head, I mean, when I saved them, she was only slightly sane, I don’t think she can run a district or a noble household.” 

“Oh that’s fine, it was my house in the first place” Angela told us. My eyes widened, what does she mean by it was hers in the first place?

“The house only became the Bariel house after we married. It was originally the Icebringers house as we are very proficient in ice magic. I think we are considered the best family for ice magic, even though it is a rarer type of magic, we all got it. But Mr. Bariel’s father forced me to marry his son, Harry, so it became the Bariel household. Also to everyone here, I am not planning on marrying a noble so fuck off.” I saw some people frown, so she still had chasers, huh. So she was the leader of the house huh. I am starting to feel even worse for her.

“So Harry Bariel and Nathaniel Bariel. Do you have anything to say.” the king asked as it was their last words.”

“I do not.” Boringiel said but Nat on the other hand.

“FUCK YOU ALL YOU ALL FUCKING SUCK. I HOPE YOU ALL DIE, I CURSE YOU ALL.” He said some colorful language with a middle finger as well as the pinkie on pulling on the eyelid that is used in Japan to mock each other, he also added some slurs to what he said as well to get everyone there mad.

“Hey mister King, Let us kill them.” I said with a smile, Shinobu was smiling in the same way.

“Permission granted” the king nodded, sneering as well.

“So Onee-chan quick and painless or slow and painful?” I asked, my smiling turning into a sneer.

“HA LIKE YOU CAN DO SHIT” Nat screamed.

“SLOW AND PAINFUL IT IS” Shinobu announced, her eyes started glowing. “Hey Luna, you don’t have a skill that prevents them from dying or revives them quickly right. Let me help you.  A little skill called, ‘Endless days of pain’ I hope you like it.” She casted it on Nat for me, I don’t need to ask what it does. I start striking with my scythe, I might as well be a reaper right now, got to use the weapon they are known for right?

I chopped Nat’s head off, it fell to the ground and. What’s this? He is still screaming, so he can’t die, I see. Can I…? Looks like I can reattach it, let’s have a little fun with this. I kept slicing at it over and over again, hearing his squeals of pain, is this how a sadist feels? Or is it something different due to circumstances. It was at this moment, OH GOD NOT NOW, IN FRONT OF ALL THESE PEOPLE, REALLY” My vision was turning again, wait this can be good.

“Onee-chan? Men die from dehydration if they ejaculate enough, correct? Well it just so happens I’m in that mood right now. Can I?” I had to ask for her approval.

“Are you sure? It is a man.”

“This is not a man, this is a pig, squealing for its death.”

“Well then do what you want. I won’t stop you.” Well time to have some fun with this pig. I started to take my skirt off.

*THIS PART WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO BE SEEN. TOO GRUESOME AND OTHER REASONS TO BE SHOWN TO READERS.*

After about an hour, they both looked dead, inside and out.

“Hey, can you release them from the skill now? I had my fill and I’m pretty sure the others are looking at us terrified.” Sure enough the other nobles and the king looked like they were going to cry.

“AWW I was just about to find out another way to make them suffer.” Shinobu said she did release the skill though. I decapitated Nat one more time and Shinobu also finished her prey off as well. The king started talking again.

“Uh… A-after that…. Interesting execution, Harry Bariel and his son Nathaniel Bariel are now gone and executed. I do feel sorry for them.”  the other nobles agreed, even Angela, what? isn’t this basically what happened to you though?

“Anyways this judging is now over. Oh Thank god we didn’t do a public execution this time. The only time we didn't, too.” But it would have been so much better as a public execution though.

OH RIGHT!!!


“ONEE-CHAN!!! We need to get to class!!”

“SHIT LET’S GO” I readied the spell to go to the school.

“Uh class is over, for the day.” The king said, did we really miss the day?

19