Chapter 33-Ara?
874 4 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Congratulations!! Everyone after Lux has to do extra stuff, of course everyone else can do it too, in fact I recommend it.” I honestly didn’t know what happened, I just kind of looked at ‘Dark Connections’ and saw who was exactly in the middle, and it was him. I read out the names who need to do it more specifically.

“Alright those I called get down and do 200 pushups now! If you can’t, do all 200 because of some more serious reasons like an arm broken, tell us and we will fix you up.” I had to kill all hope of them getting out of this. I will eventually make it time based, but for now let’s make it placement based because if it was time based, it could just make people give up.

“GET DOWN!!” Riona screamed, as they were not listening well. That got them to start though. And they were RUSHING! Like, a lot they were going really fast. Don’t go too fast or you will have trouble later on.

Surprisingly a lot of the kids who made the cut are doing it as well. I guess they don’t want to be forced to do it. I mean it is just more training for them. I would do something by choice if it could mean I will be behind and forced to do it later on. Smart.

In about an hour everyone was done and it was time to go. We congratulated the students and sent them off. The teachers stayed back though.

“How was the field trip for you two?” Yuma asked us as we weren’t in class.

“It was good, we killed people!!” I was honestly pretty excited about that. It felt so good.

“You really did forsake your humanity huh Luna, what about Shinobu? And what’s worse then murder?” Lily asked us.


“Incest” Shinobu said, I think her humanity was gone long before mine.

“I don’t know why but I’m not surprised or mad you guys did that.” Luca told us, “Because let’s be honest, Shinobu would have done that even in the other world if it weren’t for the rules on it.” That is true.

“Oh right, Alex wanted us to tell you that we are not doing the class switching thing anymore, and Shiro is using her clones to help all of us as a third teacher. Yuma and Luca will help with the guild class as well when they can. You two can handle the combat classes. I mean you made this whole thing.” Lily told us, I am kind of glad, that makes it a lot easier for us to teach specific things to the students, I also can just have it as an extension to the thing after school.

We said our goodbyes and went home, when we got back Miley was already there and waiting for us inside.

“Took you a while, so what’s for dinner?” Good question, I might be able to cook, but we don’t have any ingredients.

“Let’s go down and get something, the food here is surprisingly good.” Shinobu offered, let’s just do that, I’m too tired to care right now.

“You guys can go ahead, I’m just going to have some white stuff and go to bed.” I was also too tired to actually eat. Shinobu threw a bottle of her stuff at me and I caught it and started drinking.

“Good night, the bottle will be down here or next to the bed.” I then went to the room, got ready for bed, and started relaxing. That was when I got a status message.

“The first event is over. The winner of the event is UMIUMI!!! Who had completed 50 quests! We will not disclose their real name as requested by her. Remember there are more events to come and there will be different events, also the functions that were added to this event are permanent, which will not always be the case, but completing quests will give 30 minutes instead of an hour now. Remember complete quests to go back home! We will give the next event soon!” 

I completely forgot that was a thing! Also what about the prize? Well they might just keep that a secret huh. I should probably look at that then.

… WHAT!!!? How did I get so much time??! I didn’t even remember this was a thing, how do I have over a week worth of time?!!? Let me see.

On the screen that has this there was writing that said “As this was completed without looking at requirements, the rewards are increased.” What is the multiplier then? Isn’t that really good? Well that’s nice, I shouldn’t use the time now though. Time for bed.

It was the next morning and we were about to head to school.

“Shinobu, hurry up!!” She was late as usual.

“In a secooooond” she slowly went down the stairs, tripping and falling into the wall. She eventually got down and ate. We finally teleported to the classroom and got ready for the day. We finally decided to start doing weapons today.

The students all arrived so we started.

“Today we are now starting with weapons. Please get into your groups.” They excitedly picked up their weapons and separated into groups.

“Alright first thing is to get group leaders as there are only two of us, I already picked two out for the bow and sword groups, but we need some for the rest. Ameilia, Kat come up here.” I called them out and they came to Shinobu and I. 

“These are your sword and bow leaders. For the rest of the groups, please pick someone.” That was when Miley called out to us.

“If you want us three can be some leaders.” Referring to her, Simon and Cole.


“I thought you used swords.”

“That is the case but, Simon is really good at the spear, while Cole can use a magic gun pretty well.”

“Alright that’s fine, but what about you?”

“I can use your weapon.” Scythes? Huh ok, I probably wouldn’t be able to find a good person anyways.

“Alright, Onee-chan I will help with the scythes, what about you?” I picked the scythes over the swords and other things, since that is the most complex and has a high skill floor.


Shinobu put on a pair of gloves. “I will help with the gauntlets, don’t need them though.” That’s fine, you need to have a decent attack stat for this, I’m pretty sure that is Shinobu’s main stat. Of course being an assassin I am also able to use martial arts well. My class gave me a default mastery 1 of a lot of things. I just really need to level them up and magic as well, and that is close to leveling up as well.

“Alright these are your leaders, if you need help with anything, ask them, and there will be some sort of competitions and they will be the leaders as well. So now start with the basics please, Start!!” The leaders went back to their groups and started talking to them. I am proud of how I’m doing this. Sadly no one picked daggers this time, I’m pretty sure there was some last time though. Let’s start teaching them.

“Thanks for picking the hardest weapon I think there is to learn, don’t worry it is also a fun weapon, going around swinging a scythe like death itself, spinning decapitations. I will try to get you guys the best you can be, who knows, you might be able to get on a high ranking team with it. Since it is so different from other weapons, opponents might not know what to do.

What you need though is a lot of speed and being able to control it really well.” I decided to show off a bit. Spinning it around pretending to kill enemies. Stuff like that.

“So now let’s begin the basics, basically….” The class went on for a while until the bell rang. TIme for the next class.

The next couple classes went about the same way until it was time for Shiro’s class because that is something we need to do.

“Alright class time for the next magic class, what we are doing is manipulation of magic.” Shiro said she then called me via telepathy.

‘I already know you mastered this, how about you go explore the school. Something interesting might happen. Also you have no choice.’

She’s plotting.

But I can’t do anything about it so I will go. Might as well practice while walking around.

I decided to go to the other side of the school since I never went there before. I heard that there are some kids that are not in any combat classes, that’s probably what she wanted, me to meet them and have some problems come up. Eh whatever, it will be fun.

I got there and… unlike the combat side of the school, this side was much fancier and shit, even the student’s were more elegant and there were more of them. Am I in the right place, they even have different uniforms.

“Ow” I wasn’t paying attention, practicing magic and I ran into someone.

“Ara?” I heard a noise and looked up.

It was a really tall girl, huge in every good way, why are they so much bigger, wait now that I think about it, weren't the students in my class taller too? I used ‘Dark Connections’ to check, and I am even smaller. I’m now the size of an elementary schooler, and guess what, bigger tits, thighs, and ass now too. So I literally became an oppai loli, I did not want that. Don’t succubi have a skill that allows them to change their form to the victim's will or something. For me to make it I can change to whatever instead.

“Hey little girl, are you lost? Do you know where this is?” Oh right, the girl. She thinks I’m a child. Huh, let’s just try to explain stuff, or should I play around? Let’s do that.

“I-I-I, wh-where am I?” I started crying and using a child voice.

“I was just wa-wal-king around a-and I somehow ended up here. I was looking for Onee-chan. She's a combat teacher. What is this place?

“Why this is the area where normal classes are taken, you need to go to the other side of the school to get to that place.”

“C-C-Can you help me” I know how to get there but let’s have some fun.

She started glaring. But then quickly smiled again.

“I’m sorry but we don’t interact with that side of the classes, we are much better than violence. I can take you to the principal and he can take you.” interesting, so they think they are better than the students who take combat classes. I decided to give a heads up to Alex.

‘Hey uh don’t be surprised but I’m coming from the other side of the school because Shiro told me to explore, also I shrank again, so that child someone is coming with, that’s me, play along please.’

‘Ok thanks for the heads up.’

We got to Alex’s office and went inside.

“Hello, wait who is this?” Alex is playing along huh.

“She said she is looking for her sister on that side of the school, so I decided to take her here. Hope she finds her sister.” She started leaving but Alex stopped her.

“Please wait a second. I need to talk to her for a bit, so stay here.” She reluctantly came back and had a seat, Alex took me to a room beside his office.

“So what is going on?”

“Well basically Shiro told me ‘Since you already mastered this, go explore the school, something fun might happen’. So I did and while I was looking for the normal classes I ended up over at wherever that is, I wasn’t paying attention. So I saw this fancy smancy area and bumped into her. She thought I was a child and so I played along. She then took me here, but I am confused, why was she acting that the people who don’t take combat classes are better. Anyways I want to go back with her and have some more fun messing with her and the other students on that side. So play along.”

“Alright let’s go back, I won’t question your shenanigans. Make sure you tell Shinobu what’s happening though.”

We went back out and I told Shinobu what was happening. She laughed and just said “do what you want, I will handle class.”

“I’m sorry but her sister can’t get her right now, can she stay with you?” Alex asked the student.

“Fine but what about classes?” The girl asked.

“Just keep her with you in class as well. Don’t worry it is fine with the other teachers.”

“O-o-ok I guess I can take her. Come on.” I followed her out and we walked back to the hallway.

Let’s mess with some people.



Hi it's meI think i decided what i'm going to do with the new novel, no release date though. I still need to write it, aswell as ths one. but I will try :) Anyways,happy halloween and see ya Tuesday-Spooky Winslow

18