Chapter 34- Time for More Mischief
720 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We started walking around the school and went back to the fancy hallway, it looked much different then the halls I was used to. I want to have some fun messing with them though so I should think of ideas. We got to the first class and went in. We were late but doesn’t matter, I noticed that the teacher was someone from the execution.

“Hello May, Mr.Alex told me why you were going to be late. So who is the child?” The teacher asked, I don’t think Alex told them about who I am though. I should be safe to use my real name.

“U-u-uh. My-my na-na-name is Luna.” That was when the teacher gave me a look, meaning she remembers me. I sent her a message.

‘Yes it is the psycho that killed Nat, if you say anything about that or me, you’re next.’ I decided to threaten her, she nodded profusely.

“I’m here looking for Onee-chan but Ms.May is my guardian of sorts right now until I can go to her.”

“Well where is your sister?” I heard another student ask.

“She is on that side of the school.” May said in disgust, the other students' faces also became that of disgust, so it’s a lot of people like that.

“A-anyways time to start class. May sit down. Luna, do you need a chair?” the teacher asked. I shook my head.

“No, I have my own '' I answered while sitting down on May’s lap.

“H-Hey get off” May tried getting me off but I helpt onto her, I pretended to fall asleep.

“F-fine I guess you can stay here for now.” She gave up and started stroking my head. I decide to grab her huge tits like an actual child on their mother. I hate to admit, but I did actually fall asleep, not before seeing everyone eyeing my body though. Pedos. I fell asleep to May stroking my back, tits against tits. This is nice.

When the class was over, May woke me up.

“Luna time for the next class.”

“Alright May-Onee-chan” her face got red, might as well tease her a bit. I might add some sexual connotations to everything as well. Who knows I might let her do me. She’s hot enough.

“Onee-chan what’s next?” I asked, the students were all moving, staring at the two of us.

“We have lunch now, so follow me and we can get some food.” It was that time of day huh? Well no problem I have more freedom now.

‘How’s it going?’ I got a telepathic call.

‘Onee-chan? I thought you couldn’t use telepathy?’

‘I learned not that long ago, so what are you doing?It's lunch now.’

‘I found my first victim, a really hot chick with huge tits. I, I kinda want her to fuck me.’

‘I don’t think I can stop you anymore, so do what you want. What trap are you setting?’

‘Well right now I’m calling her ‘May-Onee-chan’ so I want her to be led into a false sense of security, I also slept on her during a class. Oh sorry for calling someone else Onee-chan’

‘It’s fine, I’m not mad, you are trying to get some right? Who knows, she might like it. Anyways, have fun’

‘Thanks, bye Onee-chan’

‘See-ya’

“Luna? Are you alright? you are spacing out quite a bit.” May brought me back to reality and we were in a cafeteria, I saw the one on the combat side of things, but this one is so much better, the food, the sanitation, the people, all better.  But I wanted to make my own today, so I had help from the inn and they allowed me to.

“Do you need anything to eat?”

“No, I made my own lunch. Do you want to try it?” I actually did make it, but I may or may not have put some cum into it so I can stay topped off for energy. But they shouldn’t notice, it tastes good.

“Alright I will have this.” She took an egg and plopped it into her mouth. I could tell she wanted to spit it back out. That actually hurts a bit. I started crying for real this time.

“Do-do you not like it?” I asked with tears flowing out. People were staring at us. She reluctantly swallowed it.

“It was sort of salty but I really liked it, thanks for it.” She said with a dry smile on her face. Might as well make this worse.

“Really, do you want more?” 

“I-I’m ok you need some to eat right.” not really but ok.

“Ok that is true. I don’t know why you don’t like it, I even put in a special ingredient.” this is my first strike on her.

“What is that ingredient? It might taste better without it.” She asked, hoping to give some advice.

“CUM!!!” I exclaimed with a smile on my face. She spat out her water.

“Wh-Wha-What do you mean by cum? Do you even know what that is? And how?!” her face got really red.

“It’s the white stuff that comes out of a dick right? I think it is also called semen. It’s really good! I even eat it raw! Oh yeah I know of it because of the nice uncle that gave me candy. All  I had to do was take my clothes off!!” That was the finisher. She grabbed me into a hug, crying.

“May Onee-chan? What’s wrong?”

“I am so sorry you had to go through that, please tell me if anything is wrong.” She is really sympathetic for me, well that is what I wanted I guess. Time for stage two then.

“HEEY MAY!!” Right on cue, here are the friends.

“Hi Sopha, Ruby.” Coming on the scene are two girls, one is outgoing and energetic. She is slightly shorter than May with almost flat proportions. The other is the same, except she is definitely an introvert, getting dragged around by the other. They are definitely twins. I can relate to getting dragged around by a sibling, in the other world, Shinobu took me almost everywhere with her.

“Who’s the cute kid?” The one I assume is Sopha asked May.

“Her sister is here apparently, I think she is a teacher. (Bingo) anyways, she was looking for her sister but then got lost. I found her and took her to the principal, and he said for me to look after her until her sister gets off duty or whatever. She even cooked for her. But I can’t help but feel bad.”

“How come?” May told the two about what “Happened” to me and they had similar reactions

“WHO DID IT, I WILL GIVE THEM A HELL SO BAD THEY WISH THEY WERE NEVER BORN!!!”

Ruby was suddenly very energetic about this. I guess she likes kids.

“I-I-I, poor girl.” Sopha was completely different from usual as well. I could hear that she didn’t care at all in her voice. I can’t help but feel suspicious about that, even though it is our first meeting, you can tell a lot about someone in the first minutes you meet them. I even checked ‘Dark connections’s’ new lie detector feature cause that's a thing now, and it is going off the charts. So much beeping. Shiro sent a message soon after that.

‘That Sopha girl is dangerous, be careful.’

‘I realized, but thanks anyways.’

‘I hope you will have even more fun’

‘Oh I will, I might even do this multiple times.’

‘I’ll be looking forward to it.’

With this, it is now the end of lunch and we are going to May’s next class, which both of the twins are in as well.

The classes went on for a while and then it was time to go.

“Oh there you are Luna, I was looking for you!”

“Onee-chan!!” I ran up to Shinobu and gave her a hug.

“Thanks for taking care of her while I was gone Ms. May.” She thanked the student and somehow May didn’t question how Shinobu knew her name, someone else did though.

“How do you know her name?” it was Sopha, of course she is actually smart.

“Well I am a teacher, I am supposed to know their names.”

“Well aren’t you a combat teacher, why is your sibling over on this side?” we got a lot of heads turning and dirty looks. They really hate us huh.

“Well she came on her own, trying to give me something, Luna, please take it out.” I nodded and reached into my breasts. That made May and Sopha shocked a little, they ran up in front of me and got into battle positions to fight Shinobu.

“I didn’t know her own sister was the culprit.” Sopha said, Shinobu was confused, I gave her an apologetic look and explained what I told them. A smile crept onto Shinobu’s face.

“What no! What did Luna do to tell you that story?”

“She said she has put semen in her food because it tastes good. Are you the one who told her that?” May asked. Isn’t that different from the story I said?

“That story is completely false, she needs it to stay alive.” Ruining what I gained huh Onee-chan?

“Then why does she actually know about that stuff?”

“Because of her nature as a demon, I’m not sure you know what it is, but she is a succubus!” And exposing me as well huh? That part is not very fun.

“What is that? And what do you mean she’s a demon.”

“A succubus is a type of demon, more specifically the sex demon, they live off of energy that is accumulated through means that have to do with sexual things with a victim, one of those ways is through digesting semen.” Alright this is getting bad, exposing how I need to survive as well.

“Do you mean? She needs to have sex to live? At this young age? Oh no” The opposite occurred though. They felt even worse about me then before huh. Well May did, Sopha didn’t seem surprised at all.

“Then what about you? Are you one too?”

“Have you heard what a vampire is?” more gasps and such. But then someone called out from the crowd.

“Of course DEMONS are in the combat classes.”

“Not in but teach you dimwit” Shinobu shouted out.

“That still doesn’t explain why she is reaching into her breasts though.” Sopha is still questioning us, this is a war of lies.

“Sopha Onee-chan, because it’s a storage skill.” I said while happily taking out a blade wolf I found looking for Venus before it became a pet.

“I asked Luna to come give me this blade wolf to show to my class.” I forgot she had one and I needed a monster to show to the class. Any other questions?” Shinobu purposely left out that I was the one who fought it. I do want that shock of them knowing I am a teacher.

“No I don’t think we do” Sopha is still calm, I think she knows what’s going on.

“Bye Luna!” I think I grew on May, I can probably do this again.

I then got a telepathic message from an unknown person.

‘I will be waiting after your club, Luna Tsuki’

That is not ominous at all. But I guess I don’t have a choice. They do know what my name is even though I almost never disclose my last name. Wonder who it is.

In the club, we just did the same as yesterday, but there is already progress, the slower people are already getting faster times, I think I can already make it time based, but I will placement based for now so they can get better, hope we can get fast enough to be able to do other things.

Time to meet this mysterious person.

Oh they are right there, all the students and teachers already left except for me and Shiro, I wanted out if something bad happened.

They came closer, it was Sopha, and only her.

“Hello Shiro, I see you already picked yours as well.”

“Hello Sopha I assume yours is May?”

“Wait what’s going on? Was I not supposed to bring Shiro?” I was getting confused, what’s happening.

“That is Sopha, the goddess of Fire and Knowledge.”

Hi again, it's me. Uh so, I finished one chapter of my next novel finally, so you can imagine that took a lot of time, so chapters for this might slow a bit, like I can't confirm a chapter for thursday(Sorry!!) But i will try! I got Hu Tao from the banner(Genshin) who is my favorite character, and she is actually really similiar to how I act in real life. Anyways those who are rolling in any gacha, my lady luck be on your side. and those who don't care. hope you get good drops in whatever you playing.(Time for geovishap farming. UUHHHGG!!! I hate being under leveled)-Winslow

17