Chapter 37-Camping 1
704 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It’s been a week since the thing with Kat happened, nothing happened again, so I guess I don’t need to worry about it. Everyone is doing their thing now, mock battles, archery ranges, chatting around, whatever. Because of the massive boost I gave them we don’t really need to do stuff. I guess we can finally do something outside now?

“Ok everyone! Time for our first test!” I heard groans, of course, they suck, but I can’t give an A just because I can now can I.

“Don’t worry it’s hopefully not going to be boring, we are going to go dungeon diving!” that got their interest back. They have never been into one before. And so haven’t I, oh there is that one, what was it? Forest of spirits? Should I take them to that one? It isn’t that bad.

“All you have to do is bring in a corpse to the guild of any kind. Don’t worry I will transport the corpses, but I won’t teleport us there and back, we will walk there and back. You don’t need to worry about your other classes though, I already took care of it.” 

That was a lie, I don’t care about the other teachers, they can’t even remember my name, so why should I care. I don’t know theirs either? Shut up, they never gave it to me. Besides, Shiro will probably do something about it.

I decided on the rules, of course on my own.

“It will be a couple days in the dungeon. We will come back soon, you need to find water, food, and other basic necessities. Things we will supply are food and water for the first day there only, clothes for multiple reasons, soap, and day one shelters. We will also supply 3 warding barriers  for each person, only for emergencies. Remember only for emergencies, once it runs out, monsters will attack again.” I waited for questions, there weren't any. I continued.

“The groups will be separated by one of each weapon class. One ranger, one DPS, and one tank. The supports will be able to pick their team, as there aren't many of those. Shinobu and I will also participate. Of course with my blatant bias, I think you know who's going with us.” I saw some eyes roll and faces turn to the ones I’m talking about, Milley, Kat, and Amelia. I would have decided to do something different, but I can’t trust one of them to not explode due to magic, the other will probably scare the others, and Kat, after that I got too curious to let her go. 

“Don’t worry, I will make their lives hell, we won’t even help unless needed, Oh right, if someone is extremely injured, use this.” I pulled out a bunch of super potions.

“You will get 10 of these, but don’t waste them, like the barriers, these are for emergencies only. If you run out, well… that sucks for you!” People got reasonably scared, I decided it would be best if I do something to calm them down.

“Uh, you will also get a Shiro clone.” I said that and she appeared with about 10 clones of her.

“If again, this is for supervising and they won’t help unless needed. They will also take anyone who needs it out of the dungeon. I think that’s everything, group up please!.” they all started talking amongst themselves, Shinobu and the three came to me.

“You haven’t been to a dungeon before.” Shinobu said, Miley and the others got confused.

“Yes we had, remember our spawn point?”

“THAT’S A DUNGEON??! It seemed way too easy to be one.”

“I know right? That’s why we are going there.” 

“Uh may I ask what dungeon you are talking about.” Amelia popped into our conversation.

“Why is that forest 100 Kilometers out, I think it’s a forest?” I said to her.

“That forest? Oh no, no, no no. No, No, No, NO, NO, NO!! NOT THAT ONE!!!” Amelia was going crazy, everyone else was confused.

“How come? We've been there before, it’s not that bad” Shinobu said, just as confused as us.

“Do you even know who dungeons work?” Shinobu and I shook our heads, of course we didn't know.

“So I have to start there? Ok fine,” she started explaining to us.

“So I don’t think you need to learn how they are made right now,  only how difficulty is ranked.  They are ranked by enemy level and amount. If a dungeon has higher level enemies, it is obviously a harder dungeon then one with lower level. Another thing is the amount of enemies. Let’s say a dungeon has about b-rank in level but has tons of different enemies. It would still be just as high ranked as a dungeon with strong monsters. I think that is the most basic explanation.”

“Ok I follow, but what’s so bad about the forest? We’ve been there for at least a week and it wasn’t that bad.” Shinobu said, I follow, but didn't I  have multiple breakdowns there? I don’t think that is a small problem.

“You probably only went into the outer layers of it, it gets worse the deeper you go in.”

“Ok then just don’t go that deep, even though I think we went into the middle of everything and nothing was that bad.” Shinobu and I were still thinking about it when I heard Miley say something to Amelia.

“Forget it, they were born there, of course it would be easy for them.” Not completely wrong, I guess it is the closest we can get to the truth though. Oh everyone's ready.

“Ok everyone! Let’s go!!”

“Wha! Right now!!” the class wasn’t ready,  I couldn’t blame them. But surprises are fun!

I teleported everyone outside the capital away from the gate, I don’t really want anyone outside the class to know about this. The other classes? I can just make it a day thing, this is the S-class after all.

“Everyone! Let’s race!! The first to the destination wins! Don’t worry it’s a straight line. GO!!” I shouted and ran. The others were shocked but still followed.

“Stop holding back Luna!!” Oh? They are all faster than I thought. I was still in front, but they were right behind me.

“Whatever you say!!” I answered with a smile, I started speeding up. After a bit I stopped accelerating and looked back… still there huh, They were all smiling just as much as I was. I couldn’t help but feel ecstatic, the thought of them getting better is not just a thought anymore! I was getting horny.

I sped up again and they were along with me. I don’t think I can go easy anymore. NEXT LEVEL!!! I was running to the point of faster than sound. Oh I’m here now. I guess I should set up camp now.

After about 10 minutes I was finished setting up base supplies, and they got here. I started talking.

“Still have ways to go to beat me! Anyways welcome to the Forest of Spirits, the dungeon you will be staying in. Anyways get into your groups and pick everything you need up here!!”

No one questioned it and grabbed their stuff and went in. Good, I didn't need to deal with complaining.

Everyone got their stuff and got into their groups. I addressed them about where to go and stuff.

“So, uh basically, just don’t go too far in. If you find a monster you can’t beat, that means you went too far. Just go to your limit, of course, you can try to push yourself and go beyond that, but I wouldn’t recommend it. Have fun! DISMISSED!” and that’s all I said, the Shiro's pushed the students into the forest. I think each one of them has their own personality or feelings, they just so happen to be connected to her. Well I guess we should go in now.

“Everyone ready? Let’s go to the center immediately!” Kat and Miley were ready, Amelia… was not to say the least.

“NO WAY WE ARE GOING THERE!” I looked over to Amelia.

“Ann? Why not? It’s not that hard actually.” 

“Amelia, you will fail if you don’t do this. We weren’t joking when we said we were going to make your life hell.” Ohh Shinobu is threatening now, is she a teacher as well? Well yeah, but that’s not what I meant, I meant like how actual teachers are. Threatening you for no reason. I wish she would talk like that to me again.

*Drip* *Drip* *Drip*. I was taken out of my daydream when I heard dripping. I looked down and I… was very very wet. I kinda needed to deal with this huh.

“Excuse me, Shinobu lead them to that spot please, I will be there when I’m done.”

“You mean the crash site right? Ok just hurry up, we still have kids after all, and I don’t think it’s fair that you can “Relieve” yourself.” I became red, she can see that!?! Oh no. The students were confused, I guess even though I was younger, I am much more horny and dirty I guess. I left to take cover behind a tree and started.

After I was done I teleported to our spawn. They were already there setting up camp. I walked over and… just stared in shock. This was the place we spawned. I hated it here though, the training sucked, the scary monsters, wait monsters? Didn’t I leave one here? I scurried around looking for it.

“Hey, what are you looking for?” Shinobu laughed as she saw me.

“Onee-chan remember the wolves, I wonder if they are still here?” her eyes widened and she started to look around.

“That’s impossible, Dungeons reset after a while, it should be gone b--”

“Found it!!” I screamed, it was the baby wolf from before. Amelia’s eyes were that of shock.

“That shouldn’t be a thing!! The dungeon should have been reset multiple times since you got here!”

“Wait Onee-chan if the baby is still here... Does that mean…” I gave her some time to think.

“THE LOG!!!” We ran around looking for it, it was near the river so around here.

“Right here!!” Miley shouted, we ran over to her. There it was in all its glory, a log… the one we did that for the first time. Covered in stains of various fluids, some from inside the body, and some from outside on top of it was… my…”clothes” how are they still here?

I picked them up and started reminiscing about what happened here.  God they were embarrassing then but… I don’t think I mind them anymore, in fact I want to put them all now.

I put them on and… they felt amazing!! Like they just fit me, even though I’m like 5 times smaller now. They shrunk to my size! They were so comfortable too! I don’t think I need normal clothes anymore. Wait… Shrunk? THEY HAD TRANSFORMATION PROPERTIES!!!?? I didn’t need to buy clothes!?! I mean good to know but I should probably check if that’s true.

I imagined that they became a sailor suit and… it worked. So that’s nice, I could have just been looking at clothes shops and committed the stuff I like to memory, huh? Well I did take them off early on so I couldn’t have known, and the local economy I guess. Oh well I know I have my bikini or whatever now so it doesn’t matter!

I walked back to the camp, happy as can be about my find. The others were… interested to say the least.

“Yo you’re back huh? What’s with the new uniform?” Shinobu said something first. Amelia and Kat were confused about what I was wearing and Miley, well was being Miley. Just being a lesbian, like you do.

“That’s not all Onee-chan, remember this?” 

“!?!?!” I switched it back to the default skimpy outfit and she was shocked.

“It was here this whole time!!?? And it can change toooooo?!?” Amelia and Kat got embarrassed because of course. Miley was red for a different reason though.

“Don’t go near me tonight Luna,  I just might take you myself this time.” she said, licking her lips seductively. It is true we did it plenty of times before, but they were all threesomes with Shinobu, we never did it just the two of us. But for the sake of the others here I won’t do that.

“When we get back Miley.”

“Aye Aye!” She said doing a salute, I honestly don’t think I can wait much longer either. Oh well.

“Well I guess it’s time for monster hunting.” I announced changing back to the sailor uniform. 

We went out of camp and started looking, after not too long we stumbled upon a blade wolf nest.

“Looky here, some wolves. Well who wants to go first?” Shinobu asked the three, I think no matter what she is going to agro them so they can’t really say.

“Well too bad you’re first Amelia.” She said while whistling and leading them over to her.

“EHHHH!?! Why me?! I didn’t say anything! What the fuck Shinobu!!?” Ah so they do have the concept of swears here, I never heard anyone say them. At least I don’t think I have. Would they get in trouble for saying them and that’s why they don’t at school? That’s relatable I guess. My parents don’t care much. I guess because it is an English thing more than anything. I keep getting sidetracked. Back to reality.

“Oh come on, it’s not that bad. Here’s a hint, Luna just camped them out until they died or could be killed with a stab. And if you can break the blades off, they’re nothing.”

“Thanks.” Amelia said sarcastically,

“I do my best.” Shinobu answered with a smile, knowing full well that my strategy didn’t fit her style at all. As well as she probably wouldn’t be able to break the swords off. But she fought them anyway.

As soon as the wolves got into striking distance, she swung her blade and they immediately jumped back. Then the wolves crept closer and the same thing happened.

“Not even 5 minutes in and you are already at a stalemate, just use your fire already.” Shinobu quickly got bored and urged her to use her supernova fire. I want to see it again because of how beautiful the rainbow flames were. And it is probably good enough to kill them.

“But wouldn’t the forest catch on fire?” Ameila cautiously asked while fending the wolves off.

“It’s fine I can just put it out with my magic. Just do it already.” Shinobu kept pushing until…

“OK FINE HERE YA GO!!! HELL FLAME!!! or whatever” She threw a ball of fire, this time it was red? Wait what!? I thought it was a rainbow or something.  Anyways it was enough to kill the wolf pack and char them to a crisp. Whatever I guess, the challenge is complete.

“Good job, now the other two, wait for now as we need to get supplies and stuff for the upcoming week. I will say when I find the next group.” It was Shinobu leading us this time, I guess she was always good at leading, I can’t do it that well despite how long I’ve been teaching. Which is honestly not that long. Whatever.

We went to the river and started to look for seafood to eat, lifting the rocks and we found some shellfish. Wait there’s fish in the river. Isn’t it extremely shallow

“I can’t find anything you guys. Well we don’t need a fire right now, I can just cut a tree or something.” Shinobu said she was looking for firewood.

“FUCK! OWW” She stubbed her toe on a rock, she kicked it into the water and… the ground below me gave out.

“!!!??!!!” I suddenly started swimming up out of the water, panicked about what just happened, I lied on the ground to calm down. What was that?

Hi its me, I decided to post this now just because. I started working on the chapters already though, it would be this mini arc, so I hope you like it. I also finally got my prolouge of my next novel, "Psycho Sisters" I will post it here when it gets past the checking process. Hope you have a nice day.-Winslow

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/390950/psycho-sisters/

14