Chapter 40- We’re back and ?!?! What!?
586 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After we all woke up from our nap we decided it was probably time to get out of the cave. We started climbing back up the wall, as in flying up.

“So what should we do about this massive hole?” Amelia asked, I’m not surprised it was her who brought it up.

“I don’t know, leave it here? Most people don’t come here anyways.”Miley replied, she clearly didn’t care about it.

“But what if someone falls in? What would you do then?” Amelia was trying to incite pity in her but it wasn’t working.

“What's the chance of someone falling in, even after the already low chance of someone being here?” …It didn’t work at all.

“Alright fine I'll do something about it.” Shiro said as she waved her hand. As she did, the ground slowly started filling in with ground that seemingly came out of nowhere. Soon the massive hole was completely filled in and the water also started to go back into the river.

“There it’s fixed, and if we ever decide to come back I added a secret door to let us in. Only some of us here can open it so no one will stumble across it. Happy now?” I could tell that Shiro didn’t really care about the humans about this either.

“Thank you!” Amelia was glad something happened, but I think some of it also has to do with us listening to her for once. Alright doing the opposite of what she says for a week. 

“With that over, I think it's time to probably call this short. We can just say something like kids saw something dangerous or something.” Shiro decided, I didn't really care so I just told her to announce it.”

“Ok everyone it's time to go as we heard about some dangerous things in here so everyone bring your treasure and go out the forest. Please follow your resident Shiro clone out no please.”

“And I’m done with the announcement, we should leave as well.” Shiro said as she started to walk to the outside, the rest of us followed. It’s a shame it was cut short, but what can you do? I'm bored and want to do something else now. Even though it hasn’t been too long I’m getting a little done with teaching, can I just push it on to someone else and just fuck off again like before?

Well I guess there’s always May and the other upper classes.

“Race ya!” Shinobu exclaimed as she unfolded her wings and took off. The rest of us activated our own means of speed and blasted off after her.

“I win!” Shinobu said when the rest of us got there.

“You also left before telling us so it doesn't count!” Miley retorted, I personally don’t really care and I could tell the others are the same.

“Wait, where is Arina?” Amelia asked. Oh right slime girl is with us now.

In a couple of seconds, she poked out of my breasts in her gelatinous glory. How did I not feel her at all? 

I scooped her up and put her back on the ground, she quickly shifted back into a human shaped, this time that of a girl with watery blue hair and around 170cm(5’7 inches), her eyes became that of the same ocean blue, I felt like I could see torrents in her eyes, her chest was around a B cup with a slim waist, her legs were really long and smooth looking. She was wearing a dress that was just as blue as her hair. It was shiny and sparkly. Wow she’s cute, I think the last time it was just a makeshift change. I like this appearance  more. And I can think of multiple ways to mess with people with her transforming abilities.

“Is this how you are supposed to look?” Shinobu asked, everyone else was just as flabbergasted as I was.

“Yes, this is how I normally look when I transform into a human normally.” Oh my god her voice is hot. I want her to push me down. What? Shut up, I don’t say that about everyone.

“Ok, she’s hot but now is not the time to be dreaming about fucking guys.” Miley said to me and Shinobu, oh god was it that obvious. I felt my face turn red and Shinobu’s was as well.

“Sh-she’s right you guys are the leaders of this thing it’s time to go back.” Amelia said, embarrassed by what Miley said I assume. Sadly they’re right, I looked back and saw the kids were already there, waiting… My eyes showed me that they were kinda horny… I felt my whole body become hot in embarrassment.

“O-ok *ahem* So it's time to head back. We’re running there ok? SEE YA!!” After that I sped off.

Oh god I hope they didn’t hear that. Oh I’m back at the capital huh. I guess I’ll wait on the wall.

Shortly after I got there, I saw them on the horizon. They should be here in a minute.

I was able to cool off by the time they got here. Arina was able to keep up with them, maybe something with her being a monster gives her better stats?

The students and teachers all ran up the wall and waited for what I say next.

“Ok we’re back, we are doing this again as it was cut short, for now we’re going back to the school and you guys can just go goof off somewhere I don’t care. But for now work on your mobility and get there by building to building. Ok have fun, just don’ t leave campus for now.”

We started heading back to the school and I went to Alex’s office to tell him that we’re back. I teleported into the room and saw him at his desk, he looked stressed about something. I decided to get behind him with ‘Sneak’ and grabbed his shoulders.

“BOO!” I shouted, Alex jumped out of his chair and turned around. For some reason he calmed down a lot after seeing me. I should ask about this.

“Anything wrong?” Alex started panicking again.

“So you know how we are the second best school after that school in the demon country, correct? Well because of that school being there we are the ones with the challenges and such. We also have a rival school that goes by the name “Antelia” which is also a really big school. They also cater towards non-humans/non-nobles there as well, so most of the general public goes to that school, but they have really good education, so we are considered rivals.” 


That was a lot of information and most of it went over my head. What I got was, “Antelia is a good school that is mostly filled with catgirls and commoners.” wait, since we are technically considered both of those, why didn’t we end up there? Whatever, I had fun messing with said nobles here.

“I don’t really see a problem, so what are you worried about?” I asked, deciding to get to the point.

“Well, they want to do a joint festival between the two schools here as we have the bigger campus. The problem is that they also want to have a tournament between the two schools' combat programs, as well as put something on the line for it.” I still don’t see the problem but I feel like it’s coming up.

“I still don't understand the problem, we have a lot of good students who could all be assassins if they wanted with above average abilities, we also have Shinobu and yours truly.”

“Well you know how I said most non-humans/non-nobles go there right? And you also know how most of the Chosen were around the ages of a student right?”

Oh no, oh no no no no. I get it now.

“Don’t tell me that most of them went to that school?” Alex nodded his head. From what I’ve been told I’m somehow first in strength and Shinobu is a close second while third is way weaker, but if it’s a one on one tournament, those with the otherworldly abilities will be much stronger then the academy students. Of course some like Miley and Amelia are probably on par with them, but for the average student they could struggle.

“Ok I think I get it, but why not refuse to bet something, gambling is frowned upon here right?”

Alex turned his face to the side.

“RIGHT?!?” I really hope it is the case.

“I-its frowned upon here to an extent, losing all your money in poker is bad, but if it’s just a friendly wager without money you normally should take it for fun. So I kinda had to take it.” Oh my god that’s a really dumb reasoning. I could only think of one thing.

“How drunk were you when you accepted it?” I could only hope it wasn’t too bad.

“I think I had a couple ales.” 

“Give me a solid number”

“50, more or less”

“Oh my god what was the wager?” Please don’t be too bad.

“We may or may not have put all of our funding for the next year on the line.”

“WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH YOU?!?! Jesus christ we need to win, I know you were going to ask me so yes I’ll participate but you owe me after this. I’ll think about what I want during this. Make sure you get something for Shinobu as well.” After blowing up I calmed down a bit.

“Fucking dumbass” I muttuered this under my breath purposely loud enough for him to hear it.

“What was that” Alex raised an eyebrow, not like he can say anything about it, I’m saving him from his mess.

“Oh nothing I was just calling Shinobu and telling her to come here, if you want I think we can get Shiro and some of the other teachers part of this, only fair to use otherworlders if they are.”


“Sadly that is not possible to do, you girls are the only exception.”

“Who’s the exception of what?” Shinobu walked in on us and asked.

“Basically because of our super amazing, smart, and wholesome principal here, we have go into a tournament between Bolnia and another school called Antelia that is filled with otherworlders due to a god awful bet that essentially puts the school on the line, don’t worry we get something out of it.” I guess I still was a little pissed since admittaly, I still had some sarcasm in me.

Shinou shrugged, “I don’t know, it seems fun, even if we lose it won’t affect us specifically, aren't we leaving after this year?” I actually don’t know what to do next. Eh, future Luna can worry about that. I guess that is true though but I at least want to try and be “nice”.

“We’ll do it but I won’t truly guarantee a win.” I told Alex, Shinobu slapped my back. “Ahhn…!?!?!” Oh god now this I really hope it doesn’t get worse

“Now that was a cute sound” Shinobu said while smiling, “But I think with you we can basically guarantee the win.

“Alright alright, fine, but when will this be we need time to get ready and all.” I asked Alex and he smiled, guess he’s happy about this,

“You guys will have 1 month, and by the way, did you know that besides it being another world and battles and stuff, the festival is basically the same you guys have in japan, hope you can act or dance or something!” I take it back. I want him to  have a bad time with this.

Well it’s time to get fucking started, UUUUHHHHGGG.


Sorry this took so long, anyways I'm back with a decent chapter I think. It's a little less then the 2k words I wanted but I didn't have anything else to right, I'll start on the Psycho Sisters chapter by the end of the week, I'm starting to get out of my  burned out phase so it shouldn't take too much longer, if I do end up not able to do Psycho Sisters I'll make ch 41 for this. Good night-Winslow

11