Chapter 41-House
995 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was the next morning and when I went downstairs, Yuma and Luca were back from whatever quest they did this time and were on the couch together. I ran up to them and gave them both a hug.


“Welcome back Okaa-sans!” I delightely said, I’m still stressed out from everything that happened yesterday, that fucking dumbass of a principal. After a little bit, Shinobu and Miley came down together, about as dressed as usual, and… I smelt something on Miley. I think I knew what.

“Welcome back, Moms.” Shinobu said,

“Welcome back, thanks again for letting me crash her.” Miley continued.

“We’re back! And did you two have fun last night?” Yuma asked with a chuckle. I KNEW IT! I gave them a glare.

“Yeah we did, and don’t worry little sister, we’ll invite you next time.” Miley laughed, that's… not what I really cared about, just that we just get back and the first thing they do is fuck, with Shinobu’s dick no less. Just why?

“Ok stop glaring at them Luna, we have something to say, Shinobu, Miley, sit down.” Luca said, and she took a deep breath.

“We got a house!” Yuma said excitedly, squeezing me a little tight, I tapped her arm 3 times

“Oops sorry, I am just excited we can have a home again. It’s also big enough for all of us, including you Miley, with even more to spare!” Yuma exclaimed, she was really happy.

“Ok, where is it?” Shinobu asked, I don’t think that matters much since we can teleport, so we shouldn’t care too much.

“Glad you asked, it’s right here!” Luca said as she pulled out a little ring of sorts, it had a clear crystal in it, it wasn’t much.

“What is that? Your wedding ring?” Miley asked, I had to laugh at that, it was a cute joke.

“Not really that’s coming later, let me show you.” Luca said as  she started putting magic into the ring and it started to glow after a little bit of time, a portal showed up out of nowhere.

“Woah, what is that?” Shinobu asked, Miley and I were just as confused, what was that.


“Come on in, let me show you our new home!” Yuma said as she went through the portal. The rest of us followed her.

What was on the other side was amazing, there was a massive fucking building in front of us with an equally huge garden in the front.

“WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN HOUSE?!? THIS IS A FUCKING MANSION!! HOW AND WHY DO YOU HAVE THis?!?!” Shinobu started screaming, rightfully so, how did we get this.

“Well we were on a quest right and found a secret dungeon, it didn’t look explored so we went through, we got to the bottom and we found this ring, and it was our personal world. We decided to build a house and stuff using the ring’s power and here we are.” I get the feeling that we don’t need to know about this dungeon yet, oh well I don’t care we have a massive house now.

“So what else is there?” I asked, I wanted to know about it all.

“I’ll show you around but first we need to give you three things, here” Yuma stuck her hand into her pocket and pulled out 3 rings, I can see where this is going.

“These allow you to access the house whenever and even change the world, in other word; you girls will be owners of the house now as well! You can invite your friends in and do pretty much whatever you want here, and don’t worry about losing these rings, since once you put them on they will have your magic signature implanted and no one else can use it. They will also disappear if you want it too. So don’t worry about anything like them getting stolen!” 

Yuma was panting after that long explanation but she seemed really happy about this. This is pretty neat.

“That’s cool and all but I want to check inside!” Shinobu was super excited to the point of barely being able to understand her. I mean I am also excited but this is just a lot to take in right now.


“Ok, here take a ring you three.” Yuma said as she put her hand out, Shinobu and I immediately grabbed a ring while Miley stood there concerned.

“Hey I know why you are giving them something akin to ownership but why me as well?” Miley asked with a puzzled look.

“I mean you are already part of the family Miley, take it.” Shinobu said with a slap on her back.

“Yeah, Onee-chan’s right, you’re one of us Mile-Onee-chan” I agreed, that felt weird to say but eh, helps get the point across.

“D-do you guys really mean that?” Miley asked, tearing up, which surprised me a bit, I never saw her cry.”

“Of course you are, we consider you our daughter now, even if it hasn’t been long.” Yuma said with a caring nod.

“Yeah I feel the same, I mean, if you want to be part of this family of misfits” Luca finished with a  grin.

“Th-thanks guys, that’s… W-Wow, that's amazing, thank you.” tears started to come out a little more. “ I-I just never had anyone feel this way to me, ah what the fuck I’m crying now.” Miley rubbed her face with her sleeve, “Yeah fuck my family I’m part of this one now!” She said while taking the ring, with a smile. I won’t ask about her previous life unless she wants to.

“Ok that was a really heartfelt moment but I want to go in now!” Shinobu couldn’t wait at all.

“Ok ok we can go, come on follow me girls!” Yuma said as she walked to the door and pushed it open, it was a huge door that was probably thick like a castle’s doors, but she pushed it just like that, I mean I could too but it still looked more impressive than it is.

“Ok, welcome to the main lobby.” We walked into a completely furnished room with a nice, calming atmosphere. It felt really homey despite being huge.

“The house is already completely furnished except for your three rooms, where do you want to see first?”

“I want to see the kitchen first!” I said excitedly and Shinobu nodded, I think we have different reasons for going.

“Alright it's this way.” We walked towards the left until we saw a double door that had that traditional restaurant “kitchen” feel, like with the windows and the fork and spoon as handles and stuff. I opened the door excitedly and… it was like a whole restaurant kitchen, stoves everywhere that are gas powered, vents on top of them, there was  a full preparing station with all sorts of tools and bowls and stuff, there even was a deep fryer! I could already imagine everything I could make here, but it felt way too big for one person, I wonder…

Like if the place was reading my mind a group of people came in through the door.

“WE HAVE MAIDS!?!? WHAT!?” Shinobu shouted, I was equally surprised with it. They immediately started preparing food for something.

“Yep we do, but they are not actual people from the world, we made them with the ring, but don’t worry they are as real as you guys. You will even forget they are magic since they even have their own personalities and can even leave to get ingredients and stuff, I will line them all up for you to pick your personal maid later, let’s continue the tour, where to next?” We. Get. Our. Own. Personal. MAIDS? OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING, what else is there?

“I would like to check out the bath.” Shinobu, Miley, and I nodded, wait, if the three of us agree, who was that? Come to think of it that voice did sound familiar. I turned around and saw.

“Shiro!? What are you doing here?” I asked, confused.

“Oh I invited her to come in whenever, I mean it was her who-MMPH” Shiro, Shinobu and Miley all ran up to Yuma and covered her mouth, I wonder why? Should I be suspicious of this? Oh well, what’s next?

“Let’s go check out your rooms next! Remember they are empty for you to fill out.” Yuma said as she went back to the lobby, we followed her as she went up the stairs. This building is like 4 floors and our rooms were on the third, I wonder if we had a quicker way around the house. Yuma stopped at the end of the hallway.

“These are the rooms for the family, rest are for guests.” ok basic math time, we went past about 20 rooms on one side, so 40 total+ the room at the end of the hallway which I assume is Yuma’s and Luca’s room as it seems to be much bigger than the rest, and then if I assume that we were around halfway in the hallway at the start of this floor, that is another 40, sooo… 80 ROOMS!? How and why? Wait what? Something is happening, …why is the floor opening up? I looked up from my thoughts and saw Yuma with a hand on the wall. I heard something but nothing seemed different. Why? 

“OOHHH secret passage!!! I didn’t expect that to happen!” Shinobu said while clapping and squealing.

“what do you mean Onee-chan? Nothing’s different, everything looks the same.”

“Uh what, did you not see the massive fucking wall move and a door that was behind it? It’s literally right in front of us.”

“That door was always there though? I could see it already.” everyone had a look of surprise, I don’t understand what was the problem.

“Hey check to see if anything is active for skills, that might be it.” Shinobu directed,


“Ok but nothing should be on.” I said as I opened up the menu, yeah everything’s normal here… 

“Huh, that’s new, there is a new skill here called ‘trap detection’ that seems like it allows me to see anything that hides something like passages or arrow traps and stuff, oh it’s also active so it probably was on for some reason. I turned it off, but why didn’t I get any sort of message for it?”

“You don’t remember, a couple nights ago you got really pissed at the board waking you up, so you turned off most alerts. I can’t remember what pushed you over though.” Miley answered, huh, don’t remember that. Shouldn’t matter now though, I fix it later.

“Anyways let’s go in. By the way, these four rooms are ‘dummy rooms’ for you guys so they are already furnished and stuff. Come in for the good stuff.” Yuma said while walking through the door. We followed her in and what we saw was cool, a circular room with 5 giant doors, each with a name on it. Going left to right they were listed, “Shinobu, Luna, Yuma/Luca, Shiro, Miley” us kids screamed while Shiro gave a nod.

“This is nice.” Shiro said, while Shinobu, Miley and I were screaming incoherent thank you’s at Yuma as well as some hugging.

“I know this is amazing and all to you guys but there is one more room I want to show you three. Luna and Shinobu will especially love it.

Yuma knocked on each door in a pattern and a noise played, it sounded like a “ding” indicating you did something right. After that, a spiral staircase started building it self up to the ceiling.

“Come here you need to see this.” Yuma said as she started going up the stairs, the rest of us followed with Shinobu in the lead.

“Now it has a pretty deceiving step at the end, so I will pull you up this time, but I want you to come one by one, so wait for my signal.” Yuma seemed to pull herself up something at the end of the stairs then held her hand out, when Shinobu got up she grabbed Yuma’s hand and got pulled up.

“THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY! YOU DIDN’T!!!” Shinobu screamed, I could only imagine what it was.

“Are you ready Luna? Grab my hand.” I took it and got pulled up, what I saw… was amazing.

“HOW DID YOU EVEN GET THIS!?! LIKE WHAT THE FUCK!!?” 

It was a game room.

A fucking game room.

And not like the games like a pool table and cards and stuff, I mean they were there but there was also something else.

“HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET VIDEO GAMES HERE?!?”


Heya not much to say other then I will actually start working on the other novel now, I also had a new idea for a harem that I might start after I make more chapters for PS(Psycho sisters) anyways exams shit tomorrow and I will work now even though bye-Winslow

7