Chapter 2: Party?
2.1k 17 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Mama? "

Hearing this the whole crowd fell silent.They couldn't believe that a hatchling was talking, sure she incubated for 15 years but that doesn't excuse her for being a hatchling, a child that just hatched recently.Since hatchlings that talked after they hatched were unheard of, they interpreted it as a random noise that the child made when she got out of her shell.

" My child! my precious child! "

Seeing her child, the big dragon came rushing towards the little hatchling with a tone of happiness that she forgot to add gracefulness in her tone, the crowd thought that the strict queen, they knew was just a hallucination.

' I know i have said it in my mind, but again she's huge '

Rachiel stared blanky at the enormous dragon approching her, and she suddenly wanted to run due to fear she might get squished, she tried to run but instead tripped head first, she wasn't used to her new body, and in her past life she would just walk around her room and she couldn't run without experiencing shortness of breath.So she wasn't the best with running.With the mother dragon seeing her child trip, she was quickly filled with worry.

" Are you alright? your still a little hatchling, it's better that you don't hurt yourself "

The big dragon or Rachiel's mom asked in worried and gentle tone.

' Then don't come rushing in the first place, you should know your very big compared to this young lady. '

Said Rachiel as she complained in her heart.She then lifted her head and was stunned.Rachiel couldn't focus before, because she was looking at the surrounding and due fear that her mother might squish her. But after taking a closer look at the dragon, she looked absolutely stunning, Radiant golden scales that seem to glow under the sun, Claws that look so sharp that it could cut through metal with ease, and horns that stood tall and proud, paired with pale blue eyes that look like the sky above, and to top it off she excluded an aura of gracefulness and nobility.

Rachiel was stunned for awhile but then spoke.

" I'm fine, Im sorry if i made you worried "

The Rachiel showed a smile, hoping to ease the other party.The crowd murmured as she can hear these voices whispering.

" So she can actually talk? "

" It's unheard of, for a hatchling to instanctly talk after being born talk "

" huhuhu...my grandson was almost 50 years old when he started to talk "

'  Excuse me 50 years old!? '

Then a voice from the crowd said—

" Your majesty! your daughter is a genius! "

Then whole crowd was speaking about the princess being a genius and creating a loud atmosphere.

' W..what? i shouldn't have spoken...urgh its common sense for a baby not being able to to pronounce words right after being born much less being hatched '

Rachiel did'nt like loud noises thats why she quite liked the hospital room she stayed at her past life, and perhaps noticing her daughters discomfort she called to crowd.

" Silence! "

The crowd quickly shut there mouth and not leaving a trace of noise behind. As they were afraid to get punishment.

' Huh, they listen to mother and thinking about it did I hear your majesty? '

Rachiel then put the possiblity that she might royalty or that the majesty she heard was just an expression used by the crowd due to her mother's gorgeous looks, and the dragon spoke again interrupting her thoughts.

" Of course my daughter is a genius, she takes after me. "

She spoke with confidence and with hint of threat.And prevented the crowd from speaking without her permission

" But enough of that, we shall organize a party dedicated to the princess! "

The queen ordered the dragons, while Rachiel panicked on the inside, but quickly calmed down.

' I would understand that the system gave me a dragons body as they have great physique, but being the princess is actually a tad bit too much. '

Thought Rachiel as she sighed secretly, Then her mother made eye contact with her with eyes full of affection and said.

" You must be tired after breaking out of your shell, come lets go home to rest while waiting for the party."

Rachiel nodded, as she was tired of all the things going on, and breaking out of her shell for a good 25 minutes.The queen put her child on her arms and just a second the scenery changed into an entrance to a cave.Rachiel was supprised, how did they get there?

Noticing Rachiel's supprised look, she gave out a warm smile and said it a gentle voice.

" No need to be alarmed, its just teleportation magic "

' Magic? so this is magic huh, its extremely cool! i cant wait to try it in the future '

Rachiel was excited for she might be able to use magic in the near future.

As when Rachiel broke out from her eggshell just recently, her eyes experienced the change of lighting from dark to light. however she didn’t feel any discomfort at that time, but now… her eyes had been blinded by all the dazzle. 

Gold, Diamonds, Gems, Crystals, All that are shinies, they have it here. Moreover, there are mountains of them, Yes, This was literally mountains of treasures! 

while looking at these treasures Rachiel suddenly had the urge to roll and sleep on top of them, were the items enchanted by magic? Infact Rachiel was not a greedy person, so it was the only explanation she could get.

When Rachiel's mother saw Rachiel's spellbound expression, her lips formed a smile and said, “ Dragons are creatures who likes shiny things to begin with, so there’s no need for you to suppress your desires.”

Rachiel was about to dive into the golden mountain ignoring her tiredness, but her mother suddenly stopped her.

" But we came here to rest, and since there will be a party celebrating your hatching we need to check your body for any abnormalities to prevent any accidents and, you incubated for 15 years you know? "

" Okay mama.... I mean mother "

Rachiel was a little disappointed when she heard that her resting was delayed but still followed her mother's words, her mother however wanted her daughter to call her mama.

" No, you should call me mama, and then when you gain your human form i'll dress you up and then— " 

The dragon spoke in a fast tone, then paused for a moment then continued.

" No, control yourself Alina you still need to check your daughters body. "

The mother dragom whose name was Alina whispered to herself but Rachiel could still hear her, Alina then inhaled and exhaled quickly calming herself down. Rachiel was scared for her future, but breath a sigh of relief as she avoided it, at least for now.

Her mother lead her to a spacious room, where she saw a sparkly mirror she approached it and she could see herself. She had a coat of silvery white, and she could see medium size horns and two pairs of majestic wings, and she tail was on the slightly longer side. She wasn't as supprised as she saw her mother as this body was herself, but to outsiders she looks stunning compared to a normal dragon, but as soon as she saw her appearance, a question quickly perked up in her mind.

" Hey mama? "

" Yes, my dear? "

" Why is my scales silver, not golden like yours? "

Alina paused for a moment and said with a slightly sad and lonely eyes.

" You inherited your silver coat from your father."

" I see "

That was the only thing she could answer to her mother, she knew her was sad to talk about it so she did'nt probe further.

" Now, we gotta check your body for injuries and abnormalities and such! " 

Said her mother in a happier tone hoping to change the subject. And Rachiel could only nod, While she was getting checked she wondered what her new name was since her mother did'nt mention her name at all.

" Mum? "

" Hmm?"

" What's my name? "

Alina then let out a small chuckle.

" We'll leave it up to our predecessor "

" Okay.."

" But don't worry your naming ceremony will be coming very soon "

Alina let out a smile to reassure her daughter. After a while she  finished checking Rachiel's body.

" So is there any abnormality in my body? " 

Rachel was curious, And Alina answered with a happy tone.

" No I found none, but your body is larger than the normal dragon, though it may be due to our genetics or bloodline if you don't know what genetics is " 

Rachiel was feeling relieved to find nothing wrong with her body.

" There are still time before the party, do you want to rest? " 

Rachiel then nodded and sat down to rest, while waiting until someone called them for the party.

If there are mistakes in this I am terribly sorry a lot of noises was distracting me while writing this chapter.And I still dont know what i should name this chapter.

Maybe i should re-write this chapter in the future and please pretend this is an author's note

46