Chapter 1: Birth
1.4k 15 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The girl whose name was Rachiel woke up to find an endless white room.She looked around to remember how she had gotten here.She remembered she was very sleepy and closed her eyes.And the next thing she knew she was here.After a while a ball of white light appeared.Rachiel was very surprised as she jumped backward.She felt very strange and looked at her feet.Her feet looked foggy with no distinct shape, she was confused and tried to think the reason behind it.

' Is this the side effect of the medicine? '

Impossible.Thought Rachiel she had been taking that drug since forever and none of them had this side effects.Then the white ball of light spoke with a voice neither a mans nor a  woman's and interrupted her thoughts. 

" Do you know why you're here? "

Rachiel had almost forgotten the ball of light was here.Rachiel wanted to ask a ton of question but answered first.

" No. "

And then Rachiel asked the questions what are you? where am i? and what happend to me?The ball of light then proceeded to answer those questions with a gentle voice.

" I am a system who guides souls to there new life and you are in the border between your original world and your new world"

" Original world? New? and you guide souls so that means.....I"

" Yes you died. "

" I see... "

" You're not sad? "

" I always knew my time would come eventually but i never thought i'd die soon and though i feel sorry for my family for wasting their money to someone who died young but i still wanted to be free."

The system was silent and thought to its self 'This girl is miserable i feel pity for her' Then Rachiel said in a cold voice.

" What was my illness? " 

The system blinked in surprised though it didn't have any eyes but still said in a gentle voice.

" Your illness was a disease that all planets have,though it still doesnt have a name your still one of the unlucky few who contracted it "

" But anyway since you have been unlucky i'll give you a perk that you want in your next life "

Hearing that Rachiel got excited and because she was sad because of what her illness was. But after the system gave her a present normally she would be happy.Rachiel immediately thought of want she wants.

" I want to have a great body "

" hmm i see "

The system smiled though it didn't have a face.As it was looking at the hopeful Rachiel.

" Then it shall be granted and i shall tell you next all about your new world "

" Oh! "

Rachiel exclaimed loudly she nearly forgotten about her new world.The system let out a warm chuckle.

" This world where your about to set is called < Borea > as you read novels you might be familiar with a term called magic "

" Magic? does magic exist there? and I wont question how you know I read novels. "

Since Rachiel was always bedridden she would always read different kinds of novel given to her family.Though she doesnt know why they would still love her even though she was always bedridden.

" Yes, magic does exist there and so does many magical creatures "

Said the system with a happy tone.And Rachiel felt excited as she wants to explore her new world.The system smiled and said 

" It seems you cannot wait so I just give some details about the major races there "

Rachiel was embarrassed but still listened.

" First the Humans the race that has the most numbers compared to the rest of the races and they are highly adaptable "

Rachiel nodded.

"Next are Elves they are proficient in magic and have much better ears than humans, they tend to love being in the forest and they have great cooperation and loyalty in there kind so they are highly unlikely to betray the other elves"

Rachiel was excited to meet elves as elves were described to be very beautiful.And elves liking forest and able to use magic is stereotypical so she expected it.

" Next is the beast kin or beast man if you like, having a beast kin that can wield magic is rare as beast kin are physical attackers meaning that they are incredibly powerful in using blunt or sharp weapons, And like elves the beast kin has better hearing and smelling depending on its race. "

Rachiel thought of humans with cat and dog ears as soon as she was told of beast kins.As demi humans were plentiful in mangas and novels.

" Next are Rechini's, Rechini's lives at the ocean they are proficient in fishing and water magic they swim faster than the average humans and can detect things using ecolocation.they have much better smelling compared to a beast man and they are extremely territorial. "

When Rachiel heard that she thought of dolphin's or sharks.

" Excuse me system are Rechini's fishes? "

" No they are demi humans with a aquatic counter part, But rechini's would get angry if you called them fishes, anymore questions? "

" No "

" Then I shall continue. Next we have faeries extremely lovable creatures who love the planet and those who are on it.They occasionally help out and guide people in times of need.They are very strong creatures next to the dragons.Though you have figure out yourself where they live "

Rachiel was surprised to hear dragons and faeries and thought that the world that she was going to, was the definition of fantasy, so she couldn't hide her excitement.

Seeing this the system couldn't help but let out another warm chuckle.

" As to not delay your adventure this is the last one "

Rachiel was glad but also embarrassed as she would occasionally act like a child.So she listened but hid her face as to hide her embarrassment.

" The last one are dragons, They are powerful beings next to the gods, no one knows where they live and litte information is known about them " 

Hearing that Rachiel took interest immediately.

" Thus is the introduction of the major races you are ready to reincarnate "

Hearing this Rachiel felt sad she doesnt want to leave her first friend.

" Will we meet again? "

The system was surprised it was the first time someone said it to it.It let out a warm and gentle chuckle and said

" May we meet again someday "

Hearing this Rachiel was happy for her and her friend would be able to meet again.

" I am ready to reincarnate. "

" I see, Starting the countdown 10 , 9 , 8, 7 , 6 , 5 , 4 , 3 , 2 ,1....."

As Soon as she heard one she blacked out and found herself in a blackness though this place was warm. She liked the warmness but it was very cramped in there as soon as she moved something cracked.

' I think i broke something '

As she heard the cracking, there were voices that spoke in unknown language but strangely she could understand it.

" W..What the...egg, The egg!....its hatching quick!! inform her majesty!! "

After that she could hear weeping and thankful voices and funny thing is...she could hear wings flapping.

" Quiet! " A graceful and dignified voice of a woman could be heared.

" My child for 15 long years you finally started to hatch, I have been waiting for long. "

The voice was clearly relieved and overjoyed.

' Yea a birthing process is very joyful but can someone help me here? Im inside of a weird object and my body feels weird'

" Huh? why isn't my child coming out of its shell? Did something happen to it? "

The voice was distressed.

' She keeps referring to me as her child,so she must be my mom, And i have to get out of this myself? don't you know a newborn baby is weak?.....Wait aren't mammals supposed to give birth to there young without a egg? this is just a theory but i might be a chicken....But still my mom is worried so i should get out '

As Rachiel said that she struggled to break open of her shell after a hard 25 minutes of struggling she finally broke free.And she was shocked at what she saw enormous lizards with wings no...wait Dragons!?

She could see a dragon watching her with eyes full of affection and motherly instinct. The dragon was 2 times larger than the other dragons.

" Mama? "


 

52