The Powers.
6.6k 11 191
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There were two reasons for the sudden and loud exclamation.

First, the entire idea of having a harem filled with heroines was absurd and its absurdity increases when these thoughts are coming from a quirkless person like me.

Second, Fuyumi and I know each other well, not that much intimate but still we had been on few dates a year ago.

Then the reason why I'm still single is, we couldn't find time for each other, as she had to take care of her family in place of her mother, who doesn't lives in their home, for some personal reasons and I had to learn cooking to run the shop better.

After getting out of my thoughts,

"It was a joke, Fuyumi" I said in a goofy manner.

"Never thought you were a joking type" She said in a distasteful manner.

"Well, put these things aside, how's your family doing right now?" I asked in a worried tone.

The reason why I asked this question is because now I know the entire situation of her family(memories from previous world), I decided to help her solve the problems and grudges between the Todoroki family.

"They are doing good." She gave a small answer which was contradictory to the expression on her face.

I decided to not to pry anymore on this topic and stay silent. After some time she completed her ramen, paid the bill and left the shop. Seeing her leaving the shop in a sad mood made me feel bad for asking the question but it shows the condition of family relations are still not good, as shown in the anime.

After some time, I closed the shop and went to my room above the shop where I live.

I went to the bathroom and splashed some water on my face to clear my mind. After wiping my face, I looked in the mirror.

'Huh, a pretty average face, I guess'

I went to my room to see extent of the GTA SA HUD/System.

I sat down and concentrated and the black translucent screen appears in front of me

[ Maps

Brief/Log

Stats]

First, I opened Maps, I found the map of the entire city I lived in, which is called Musutafu but the map of other cities were grayed out.

'Hmm, so just like the games I have to go to the city to open the map of that city'

Then, I went to Brief/Log, there I found my entire conversation with Fuyumi in a chat format. At the end of the screen there was a search bar, maybe to find some chat through keywords or find the chats with a particular person as you converse with a lot of people in day to day life.

After that I clicked on Stats, it showed several bars which are filled up to different extents

[Respect- 0%

Stamina- 10%

Muscle- 10%

Fat- 23%] (The percentage shows the extent up to which the bar is filled.)

'Why my respect stat bar is empty, does that mean nobody respects me, and why the fat bar is the highest of all of them? I am not fat, I'm slim.' I thought while running my hand over my abdomen.

I pushed these thoughts away as there is no gain in thinking overly about this. I should check other features of the System.

Let's see the HUD (Heads-Up Display), I took a kitchen knife in my hand and the HUD showed a knife but instead of putting it back I concentrated to equip my fists as my weapon.

Then, the knife vanished. I tried to look for it but couldn't find it anywhere near me.

Just happened like the game, so where it went, my only theory can be a Inventory like function but not available on the screen.

I concentrated for the knife but not to equip it and I found it in a Blank space floating. This makes my theory correct, so now I have a Inventory too in my arsenal.

This is making me more confident in my survival in this world full of superpowers.

Then a sudden thought appeared in my mind, if the System is very similar to the GTA SA game interface then there should be a possibility of the thing I want to do next.

As a veteran GTA player, it is a common knowledge that GTA games as a whole have a lot of cheat codes to make the game very easy to play, so it should be applicable in the System too, right? I will become invincible, as even 6-star Police cannot defeat the power of cheats.

It's making me go wild but a sudden realization hit me hard to put me on the ground from the Cloud Nine I was flying to.

"WHERE DO I PUT THE CHEAT CODES???!!!!"

191