Fight with Endeavor.
3.1k 11 118
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"May I know the reason for your refusal."-Shido

"The reason is simple, You are weak."-Endeavor

Shido was already expecting something along the lines.

"Can I know what criteria do I have to pass to be called strong?"-Shido

Endeavor was thinking what criteria will be good for a quirkless person, before he could come up with something, Shido interjected

"Is defeating you a good criteria sir?"-Shido

This made Endeavor's eyes twitch a bit, but he stayed calm. Shido was clearly trying to get on his nerves. Fuyumi was not expecting any of this, she thought Shido will somehow manage to convince her father. Natsuo and Shoto were having completely different reactions, they are now seeing Shido in a bit favorable light, they thought Shido will be a normal guy, but things were getting interesting.

Endeavor stood up and looked at Shido

"If this is the criteria you set, then how and when are you going to pass?"-Endeavor

"Outside and Right now."-Shido

Endeavor may not have the best of impression of Shido but he praised the kid for at least holding his ground.

Outside the house, Endeavor and Shido are facing each other with a few meters of distance between them. Fuyumi with her brothers was standing outside the ring.

Endeavor was looking at Shido who was calmly standing in front of him, he concluded that Shido already knew something like this will happen and trained for it. His deduction was accurate, worthy of being a No.2 Hero. While Shido was thinking how much power is necessary for the fight, he didn't want to seriously injure him as it may take the situation to worse.

'Calm down Shido, Super Punch will be an overkill, you just need to show you are capable, no need to leave him in a near death state to prove that.'

'Super Punch 1%'

The silence was broken, as Natsuo took upon the duty of referee.

"The fight is between Enji Todoroki and Shido Kanzaki. The fight will end when the opponent gets knocked out or surrenders."

"The fight will start when the coin touches the ground"-Natsuo said as he threw a coin up in the air.

The coin touches the ground

'DING'

As the sound stopped, Shido took the role of aggressor and dashed towards Endeavor. Endeavor also took his stance. It didn't took long for Shido to reach Endeavor and he started punching with Endeavor. Endeavor was clearly not affected much as he has been training his body for decades. (Endeavor has been a hero before Shido was even born.) He is clearly much stronger and has a stronger body than Shido, not to mention his fighting experience he has accumulated.

Since normal methods are not working,

'Sorry past Shido for being soft, but now it's not the time for being soft.'

Shido took some distance from Endeavor for his next attack. Endeavor is just looking at Shido with uninterested gaze, this ticks of Shido more.

Now Shido is serious, He again started closing the distance between them and raised his right hand for a punch.

'Since, I used around 30% to one-hit KO Muscular at that time, then '

'Super Punch 20%'

This move was enough to break several tens of centimeters of thick steel wall easily, therefore,

'Hephaestus' Hammer Strike'

Shido punched Endeavor who tried to block the block the attack with his forearm and there was a crack sound, it was not that loud but it was enough for both of them to hear and know who was in the advantage in this fight now.

Endeavor was surprised by the sudden increase in Shido's power but didn't took it much seriously, this kind of injuries are common to him. But the reaction of Shido was different, he wanted to normally fight Endeavor without any serious injuries but he just broke one of his bone, if he overdoes it , Fuyumi will be saddened. He thought this much output will be enough will be enough for Endeavor, but he underestimated the power of Super Punch. Muscular's defense is very monstrous.

Shido decided to lower the output

'Super Punch 10%' and punched Endeavor again, this was also blocked with this other forearm. No serious injury was there on Endeavor's arm. Finding the optimum output strength to fight Endeavor, Shido started his barrage of attacks on his abdomen which Endeavor was not fast enough to defend. This started to give Endeavor bruises but it cannot be seen, as Endeavor is still wearing his tank-top. Shido's strength may be less than Endeavor but his speed is not.

Fuyumi was shocked to see her father was in a passive position in the fight, but was satisfied as the fight was under control and none of them are in a dangerous position, but was still worried about her father. The brothers were also shocked that was visible on Natsuo's face but Shoto hid it, they never saw their father in a disadvantage in a fight whether it is in training or while fighting a villain. Endeavor was like an undefeatable figure for them who never lost.

The advantage Shido was holding was didn't last for long as Endeavor attacked with his fist. The attack landed on Shido's chest. The attack didn't hold much power as it was to distance Shido from him. Endeavor, then attacked Shido on his face, which connected on his left cheek. Shido smiled as he felt the damage. He already decided to tank any attack Endeavor will throw at him, this was to make the fight more interesting. And it was working, Fuyumi and her brothers were really excited, not sure about Shoto he is still watching with an expressionless face.

Endeavor attacked Shido again and again, making bruises to occur on his face and arms.

'Since the entertainment part is done, now let's end the fight.' Shido's eyes sharpened as he raised his hand for a punch.

'Super Punch 30%'

'Spartan Rage'

Endeavor's instincts were going off, wanting him to dodge the attack, but the speed of attack and the close distance was enough for him to unable to dodge the attack. The strength of the attack was many times stronger than the average punch Shido has shown during the match.

The punch was moving towards his face, Endeavor didn't closed his eyes. The punch continued to move closer to his face but didn't landed on his face. The punch stopped in front of his face and made a violent wind pressure to go through Endeavor's face which caused him to flinch. It made clear what would happen if the attack landed. Shido was standing there with any movement in front of Endeavor. Endeavor punched Shido again in the face, making Shido's lower lip bleed. Shido made some distance from Endeavor and held his knees while standing and started panting heavily.

"I lost, I cannot beat him"-Shido

Fuyumi ran to Shido to help him stand. Listening to this, Endeavor was standing there with a confused look, he was not getting what was happening, but after seeing Shido was looking at him with a smile not smug, just a smile, Endeavor understood.

"And the win goes to Todoroki Family"-Natsuo said with excitement while raising his hands up in the air. Shoto also had a slight smile on his face. Fuyumi was happy to see her family excited and happy after a long time.

Endeavor figured out Shido's act of losing which was to maintain Endeavor's position still undefeatable in the eyes of his family. Shido clearly had the strength to defeat Endeavor but still refrained from doing it, maintaining his family's stability. When Endeavor was in disadvantage against an external opponent, the Todoroki family united, even for a short period of time.

Shido looked at Fuyumi and said with a defeated smile.

"I am sorry Fuyumi, I failed to..."-Shido

"No, you did great even I didn't knew you were so much powerful, how did you became so much powerful in few months of training?"-Fuyumi said and acted like a child which lightened the situation a bit.

"I think I should go home."-Shido

"At least stay for dinner..."-Fuyumi

At this time Endeavor spoke

"You should have dinner with us..."-Endeavor

After a pause

"... And I approve."

This surprised Fuyumi, but made her very happy. She hugged Shido while laughing but after some moments, realization hit her, she quickly let go of Shido and blushed hard.

"....We should go... let's. have dinner."-Fuyumi

They went to have dinner. Natsuo opened a bit to Shido but Endeavor and Shoto were still the same, serious and expressionless.

He went home and slept in a happy mood.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since he convinced Fuyumi's family, now it was time for hunting villains. Shido went every night to hunt 1-2 villains everyday. This time there was no restriction of gaining fighting experience so he just killed them with sword or guns as fast as he can. The number of villains he hunted everyday was less as he spent most of time travelling to their recent locations and finding them.

Some witnesses were able to identify a person in black costume, killing a villain. This led to the spread of the name 'Night Slash', a vigilante killing villains in the darkness of the night. The public had mixed reactions but constant hunting of high-level villains for a week was enough to push his name to fame. But the person who is addressed here was not happy with this name.

'What the fuck is wrong with these guys??!! did they asked primary school student to make an alias for me.'

Shido clearly not happy with his alias tried to leave a note written 'Erebus', on his victims, but there was no effect. Then, Shido just let it be.

'It is, what it is '

Shido and Fuyumi went on more dates and now were more closer than before.

They went on a date but were very late when they left the restaurant they were having the dinner at. Shido's house was closer so they decided she will stay at Shido's home for tonight.

At Shido's home, Fuyumi was on Shido's bed, while Shido was laying in a futon on the ground. They were talking till late night and Fuyumi fell asleep. Shido was thinking something but he also after sometime closed his eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't..... don't d..."

118