*Ending*
1.1k 13 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello.

* If you have any questions about the Despicable Me character or anything, you can ask here. I won't explain the plot because that will be done in the chapters.

* What changes do you want in the canon, after the World Mission ends. Like the changes in events of canon. It is obvious that Shido made changes in the canon. So do suggest some.

* Any suggestions for Sakamoto's power.

_____________________

* Recently I was thinking about the next GTA Mission and the story's ending. For GTA Mission, I already have everything planned out but not for the ending.

I was thinking of an ending and I came up with something. I scrapped that idea, but still decided to share it with you guys. It goes something like this --

_____________________

Shido gets trapped in a dimensional gap/dimension/ World after the final fight, where time runs really slow when compared to MHA World.

And when he comes out of it, He finds himself the same as he left but the System was not there anymore. He finds that everything he knew is now a ruin of time.

He goes to his home, where he finds some recordings. He plays them and finds that these were recordings left by Fuyumi, Himiko, and Eri. He plays the recording, and learns what happened after he 'left.'

After his supposed 'death,' Everybody thought he died. Everyone lost hope that he will return after entering that portal. But Fuyumi and the daughters were an exception, They still believed that Shido will come back because he promised her that he will come back, and they will live happily after that.

That's why she started recording these videos. Talking to the camera like she is talking to Shido. She recorded the videos on a daily basis, then weekly, then monthly, after that a video for a year. And each video was recorded on his birthday, where she will cut the cake for him.

She took care of Eri and Himiko as her own daughters and shifted the adoption from Shido to herself. She raised them well. Eri and Himiko also appeared in those recordings, saying how much they miss him. Himiko always held back her tears but sometimes she couldn't. Eri being the responsible elder sister, always supported Himiko.

Shido gets emotional after watching these recordings. So he starts searching for everyone that he knew. He found that all of his friends, team members are dead. Died of old age. But he found something else too which made him jump out of the chair and run of the old noodle shop.

Eri is in Hospital.

He arrives at the hospital, right in front of Eri's room. He tries to take a step in but he couldn't do it. He started feeling that, him meeting Eri after all this time, was not okay. Because he was in her life for only one year, and he left his responsibility as a father at a crucial time when she needed him the most.

After all this time, she might have forgotten about him and moved forward in her life. When he was about to turn around and leave, a nurse stopped him.

"Sir, Is your name Shido Kanzaki?"

"..Yes.."

"Eri-san is waiting for you... She has been waiting for a long time, just to meet you once."

"Me?"

"Yes... She always talks about how you saved the world and all other stuff. People tell me that she is crazy and I should stop talking to her when I am near her but even if she is crazy, I know she is a good person. So please meet her once before leaving."

Shido flinched when he heard that Eri still remembers him even after all these years.

So he gathered courage and went inside the room, but what he saw inside made him leave the room.

In there, he saw an old lady with white hair, attached to many thin pipes going around and connected to drips and machines. Shido's heart clenched when he saw his own daughter, looking like she was just about to die. Tears welled up in his eyes.

"Papa~," A small voice came from the room. But Shido was overwhelmed that he didn't want to face her like this.

"Papa is that you?" The voice called again for Shido. Shido wipes his tears and enters the room.

"...Hey..."

"Is that really you?"

"Yeah... I came back, just as I promised."

"But you are late... Too late... I.. " Tears dripped down Eri's eyes. She tried to say something but couldn't say it.

Shido quickly went close to Eri's bed and took her hand in his own.

"I am here now... I am here..."

"But what's the point now? Himiko killed herself, Fuyumi-Nee Chan lived her whole life disillusioning herself that you will come back, and then she died. I... I waited... I waited... I also thought you will come back but my belief started thinning out. I started resenting you for leaving us behind... My resentment for you grew over the years.
But after Himiko committed suicide, my resentment towards you died that day, after I read the note she left for you...
Can you pick that Photo album for me?"

Shido picked up a photo album and gave it to Eri. Eri opened the album, and inside the album, a series of photos were there. All the photos had Shido, Himiko, Eri and Fuyumi in them. Pictures of their first outing in Amusement Park were also there. Shido recognized one of the pictures of Eri and Fuyumi. It was taken by him. A feeling of Nostalgia hit Shido.

Eri flipped the pages and picked out a piece of paper. She gave it to Shido. Shido started going through the note.

// Hey... I don't know if you are ever going to read this, I am just writing just for my sake, but even if you read this... I won't be there to be with you when you will be reading this.
You see... Life without you has been troubling and hard... Too hard. Too hard for me to handle...
After you left, I tried to be the best support for Mama, but she acted like she never needed it. She said you will come back, so I believed that you will come back. As the years passed by, my belief that you will come back never wavered. But things changed when I turned 11.

I started to see visions in my dreams, where I was ruthlessly killing people and drinking blood from their corpses, with pleasure. I was horrified at first, I thought I was mentally ill, So I registered for therapy. They said these were urges from my Quirk, and I should restrain them.

So I did. But when I turned 16. Everything became clear. I saw you turning me into a child, and all those killings were done by the past version of me. It was horrifying to see myself doing all that.

Guilt covered my mind. It became a normal thing for me to feel guilty. Feeling guilty for the killings that were done by the previous me. Feeling guilty for destroying families. Feeling guilty for not thanking you enough for saving me from that horrible way of life.

It was you who saved me. It was you who guided me to be a good person. Even if you were not there, I learned more about you from the stories Uncle Oguro, Danjuro-Nii, and Manami-Nee used to tell us, like How you saved America, Brazil, a whole lot of countries and then you saved the world.

At first, I always thought, why do you have to go? You could've stayed with us. Even if the world was ending, we could've died together, like a family. But now when I think again, I understand your thinking. You wanted to give us a good life, even if it takes your life.

But I cannot live this life anymore. I need you... Please... This guilt... is eating me from inside. Please come back... And take me out of this darkness, as you did back then.

I beg you... please..come back... just for once... //

Tears fell on the note as Shido completed reading the note. He had his head low.

"I thought of so many things, that I will do when I will see you again. Scold you, Beat you, Ignore you, and a whole list of things to say to you... but now that you are here, I cannot even think of one of them. But..."

"You are the last one... I can save you..." Shido's hand started fusing with Eri's hands. Eri started resisting the fusion with her quirk, by rewinding the fusion. But it couldn't completely subdue the fusion.

"No.. Don't.."

"{HESOYAM}*Rewind," Shido said the cheat to rewind Eri's age, but nothing happened.

"Rewind... Rewind... Rewind." Shido repeated the same word over and over again but nothing happened, then he realized the System is not with him anymore.

It was the first time he felt this powerless. He repeatedly said the same cheat again and again, in hopes that it will work, but it didn't.

"You are not saving anyone... you are just acting selfishly... I have lived my life... the time I spent with you was good memories... Only memories... I have lived my life, there were good and bad memories... I don't want to relive those memories again...I don't want to relive my life again. I have moved forward in my life... And you should too."

"But how? You are the only one left... How am I supposed to move on?"

"I don't know... You are free... You can live however you want now... And one last thing that I wanted to tell you... Even if I am still angry at you... I don't resent you anymore...

I forgive you... And thank you for saving me that day." Eri said in a gentle and low voice. She had a small smile on her face.

"Sorry... I am sorry... I am sorry..." Even if Eri said she forgive him, Shido still apologized by lowering his head, but there was no response from Eri. When Shido raised his head to look at Eri, he saw Eri looking at him with a gaze with no life in it. He shook her and called her for some time, but she didn't respond at all.

After some time Doctors came and declared Eri's death.

...

Shido was looking at Eri's funeral from a distance. He had no tears, no sad expression on his face. He was just looking at the funeral with a neutral face.

...

Shido was looking at the sunset, with the same neutral expression that he had during the funeral.

"You were waiting for me for your whole life huh? Why? You should have moved on too, Fuyumi? But you chose to live with that fake promise that I made before leaving. But since you have already waited for this much... You shouldn't wait anymore."

Saying that Shido jumped off the cliff with his eyes closed, and with a smile on his face.

When his body touched the ground, His smile didn't fade away. He was happy dying. He was happy about doing that.

He was not able to reunite with his family in the land of the living, so he will reunite with them in heaven. Shido was satisfied that he was at least able to do that. Fuyumi's years of wait, Himiko's plead for his return, Eri's anger for him not being there for them, all ended as the life faded away from his eyes.

He was smiling while lying in a pool of blood of his own.

And Like this,

The man who transmigrated in this world of quirks, heroes, and villains...
Ended his 'Serene' Life in Another World.

[ED - Space Song // Beach House]

42