Chapter 16: The Slime’s Party and Going Out
2.9k 11 87
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Some suggestive actions and language, not R-18

__________________

Hannah was the first one to wake up after Lily left, she was a bit scared when she couldn't find Lily but when she noticed her clothe missing Hannah figured she went out. The sun was already pretty high in the sky at that point. She got dressed in a simple white dress and sandals. Hannah didn't really have much to do so she decided to wake the rest of the girls up and go shopping, Kira didn't really have anything to wear so they could take her as a slime and buy some clothes for her. Charlotte wore a small black lace dress and short heels. 

"Want to go shopping with me?" Hannah asked Charlotte.

"Sure why not, I wouldn't mind a date with you," Charlotte replied, looking at Hannah.

"We should bring Kira along too, we can't leave her behind," Added Hannah with a blush. 

"Yeah, of course, we will."

"Are you guys talking about me?" They heard from the direction of the bed. Kira was up and she threw on some of Hannah's spare clothes. 

"We were going to go shopping, would you like to come with us?" Charlotte asked.

"I wouldn't be interrupting anything would I?" Kira said suggestively.

"Nothing you aren't invited to join," Charlotte winked.

"Enough with the childish banter," Hannah said while blushing quite a bit. 

"Where is Lily-sama by the way?" Kira asked. 

"I think she went out already," replied Hannah. 

"Too bad," replied Kira, squeezing Hannah's well shaped butt. Making her let out a little yelp. 

"Let's just go!" Hannah huffed as she exited the room. Kira and Charlotte quickly followed her while chatting about things that happened while Kira was still locked up. 

"Oh a zombie abomination, that's pretty, cool" Kira said. As the conversation went on Hannah started to feel excluded so she pulled Charlotte closer to her. Charlotte realized what was happening but didn't say anything, instead, she grabbed her hand causing Hannah to blush but also form a bit of a smile. 

"You two seem pretty close," said Kira. Hannah slid her hand into her own. Kira looked at her slightly surprised.

"Well, looks like Lily-sama isn't the only overly kind one," Kira said in a mocking tone but her face was red and a smile was peeking through. 

This made Charlotte and Hannah start laughing. All the while Kira's smile was only growing. 

They reached the shop where they started looking for some clothes. 

"I think Lily-sama would appreciate this don't you think?" said Kira as she pulled out some risque lingerie. It was a black bra and thong.

"W-what!" Hannah exclaimed.

"Relax, it wouldn't be that bad," Charlotte said going to find her own pair. Hannah didn't let the girls see but she got one as well and was blushing furiously. She was buying all the girl's stuff anyway, she had the right to get whatever she wanted. 

The girls paid for their clothes and exited the shop. As they were walking home they felt a slight ache in their chest. 

"Lily," Muttered Hannah. "We need to find Lily!"

The girls left the clothes at the shop and told the shopkeeper to look after them and ran in the direction they felt Lily was in. 

As they arrived at where they felt Lily was, they saw nobody there. 

"What? Where is she?" asked Charlotte getting nervous and swirling her fingers. 

"Underground!" Hannah cried out, "she has to be underground, look for a cave or something."

The girls searched for a few minutes before Kira announced that she found a hole in the ground but could see nothing inside because it was pitch black. From the darkness, a sudden whirlwind of flames ignited and the girls could see Lily at the center and a giant spider in front of her. Not a moment later the spider was taken down. The girls dropped down into the room where Lily was as she was absorbing the spider corpse. 

The girls heard jaws chattering and whipped around to try and see what the sound was but it was pitch black. 

"Lily!" called Charlotte.

"Charlotte?! What are you doing here?" 

"We came to save you, master!" Kira replied in Charlotte's place.

"Here take this," Lily placed the Night Vision book in Charlotte's hands. 

Charlotte quickly did as she was told and learned the skill. Now both Lily and Charlotte could see in the dark. 

After the second spider emerged, to everyone's horror another one was right behind. 

"There is more than one spider!" Lily yelled. "We have to get rid of them as they exit!"

"Yes!" said Charlotte.

"Kira, can you summon a fire spirit to help us with the attack?"

"Yes, Lily-sama!"

Lily rushed forward with a blood katana infused with wind to make it sharper slicing incoming webs. When Lily reached the spider she quickly took out its legs. The spider was stuck in place so that Hannah and Kira could take care of it, but there was another spider coming already. 

Lily thew a spear infused with lightning to stun the beast long enough for Charlotte to reach her and start dealing damage. As the spider was busy with the vampire lily summoned a Multi Elemental attack and that way two Arachnids were taken down in just a few moments. 

"Huf, huf, Lily, you have gotten better," Charlotte said, approaching Lily giving her a hug. 

"Ha ha, yeah. I missed you guys, I was pretty low on HP you know." Lily said exhausted. 

Skills and stats absorbed from Grand Arachne include: [Night Vision], [Agility +2], [Dexterity +1]

Lily gave the Night vision skill to Hannah. 

Skills and stats absorbed from Grand Arachne include: [Night Vision], [Agility +1]

Lily gave the last one to Kira.

Target defeated 10 levels have been gained. Evolution is available. 
Target defeated 7 levels have been gained. XP going towards evolution improvement. 

Lily kissed all her girlfriends and pulled them in for a warm hug. 

Would you like to evolve? [Yes/No]

Yes. 

87