Chapter 18: The Slime and The Dragon (R-18)
3.5k 10 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was so excited while writing this chapter. You have no idea. Also, this is hardcore smut porn depiction so proceed with caution. 

_________________

"Ahh, I'm cumming," they heard from Hannah who was laying on the ground. "What was that, it felt so good," she breathed. 

Kira, Charlotte, and Lily all collapsed at the same time, cumming furiously. Lily couldn't help herself and inserted a finger into her pussy fingering herself, trying to reach the climax a second time. The other three girls were feeling it at the same time and one by one they all began fingering themselves. The pleasure Lily felt increased by three and she could barely moan correctly. They all came onto the stone floors. 

After a few minutes to calm down Hannah asked, "What the hell was that?"

"I think it's another one of my skills, I can let us feel what the other feels," Lily said, adjusting her worn clothes. 

"That would make a lot of sense," Kira added.

"How many new sexual skills do you have?" Charlotte said sarcastically. 

"Others?" asked Hannah curiously. 

"Can we talk about that stuff later?" said Lily slightly embarrassed. "Can you guys look for some type of tattoos? Again I'll explain in a bit."

It turned out that all the tattoos were on the girls' necks. Kira's was an assortment of nine different color whisps each sitting on a bone. Hannah's was a hellhound with a spiked leather collar. 

"Wow, that's super cool," commented Lily. "I wish I had one too," she said focusing on rubbing Hannah's tattoo which was making her shiver.

"But you have one," said Kira. 

"What? Really?!"

"Yeah, it's a pale blue slime, that's all."

Lily rubbed her neck glad to have some physical connection to her girlfriends. 

"You guys ready to move on?" Lily asked, looking at the hallway stretching out next to them.

"Yeah," the three girls said as they fixed their attire and readied themselves for whatever unexpected horror was to come. The hallway was pretty long, but they soon reached its end, arriving in a room filled with cobwebs. Lily was staring at a dark black column in front of them. 

"What's wrong?" Charlotte asked concerned. 

The problem was that the column had made a status screen pop up. 

Titanic Arachne Chimera (500/4,000)

Lily looked up, following the column up to the ceiling until she saw eight eyes looking down on her. 

"Legs! The columns are legs! Look up!" Lily yelled to her girlfriends. All three heads snapped up to the ceiling which was the body of a ginormous spider. The spider was shaking vigorously, trying to shake something off of it. Lily then noticed a man with scarlet red hair fighting the monster with flames. 

"That's the duke!" Charlotte yelled. Lily focused on the battle and used her leap ability to reach high up on the leg of the spider and then her shadow dash to reach the top of the spider in just a few moments. Lily infused mana into the monster which didn't have enough energy to defend itself and was quickly drained of all of its HP combined with the duke's attacks. Lily lept off the monster before it crashed to the ground.

"That almost landed on us Lily," Hannah said mortified by how close the spider was to them. Lily went to the corpse and absorbed it. 

Skills and stats absorbed from Titanic Arachne Chimera include: [Reinforced Thread], [Titan], [Queen Seed], [Strength +5], [Magic +1], [Dexterity +1]

Lily would investigate those later. 

"Duke Scarlett?" she yelled in the man's direction. 

Scarlett (30/600)

"Thank you," the Duke said while he was about to drink a health potion. Lily quickly stopped him, Hannah and Charlotte surrounded him and pinned him down in his weakened state. 

"Do you remember us, you bastard?" Charlotte spit at him.

"You must be one of my experiments, it was nothing personal. There have to be some sacrifices in the pursuit of science." 

"Bullshit! That was just torture! You tried to have me kill my own friends and drive me insane!"

"Ah, that was because of a complication," Scarlett said. "I really need a potion, please." 

"You seem good enough to me," Lily said, slapping him across the face. 

"No you don't-" the duke didn't manage to finish before he shrank down to 2/3 his size and grew horns and a scaly tail. His hair reached down to the middle of his back. "Understand," he finished in a very feminine voice.

Everyone in the room was surprised and looking at each other as if they were going crazy. 

"So embarrassing," said the now short girl with a flat chest and only a large shirt covering her body as her pants had fallen down. 

Kira walked up behind Lily and whispered, "Master, hasn't she hurt us enough? Don't you think you should give her a taste of what it feels like?" Kira curled Lily's hair into a single slime tendril and guided it to the girl's exposed pussy. 

"Yeah, she deserves it," Lily said angrily, thinking about what the girl had done to her girlfriends. She thrust the tendril straight into Scarlettes womb, bypassing any resistance she felt. 

"Ahhh!" Scarlett shrieked in pain as blood slipped out of her pussy. "It hurts, please stop." 

"Did you stop when the girls you held captive pleaded you?" Lily moved the tendril in and out while creating more to wrap around Scarltte's body lifting her just above the ground and out of Hannah and Charlotte's grasp. 

"It hurts, it hurts!" Scarlett said as tears flowed out of her eyes. 

"Fine I'll help you," Lily said injecting as much aphrodisiac into Scarlett as she could before it began overflowing. Scarlett's screams of pain changed rapidly into heated moans. 

"Ah~ Ah!" Scarlett repeated over and over again cumming almost continuously. Lily's tendrils invaded Scarlett's nipples and started pouring in aphrodisiac. 

"My nipples hurt, no, please not my breasts!" Scarlett yelled while cumming with her eyes rolled back and her tongue hanging out. Lily invaded Scarlett's mouth and ass injecting as much aphrodisiac as she could. Then Scarlett's nipples began to grow slightly longer and harder and her breasts were expanding because of the aphrodisiac. 

Kira crept behind Scarlett and held her head facing her towards Lily's angry face. 

"Scarlett, look, your new master is changing your body aren't you happy? Look at her isn't she beautiful?" Kira whispered into her ear. Scarlett tried to look away but Kira kept her gaze fixed on Lily. Slowly it seemed like Lily was the only thing that mattered in the world to Scarlett. 

"Her name is Lily, come on say your new master's name." In between Scarlett's continuous moans, there was a very slight pause while Scarlett tried to say Lily's name. 

"Isn't she amazing? Lily-sama is our savior, she will save you too. Who else can give you such pleasure, cant you feel it? You already belong to her." Kira said backing away from Scarlett who was losing consciousness. 

"Lily, that's enough," Hannah said, snapping Lily out of her rage. Lily let Scarlett down onto the ground as liquids poured out of her.

"Sorry you had to see that," Lily said and her girlfriends gave her a big hug. 

"It's ok," Charlotte said, "you were trying to help us, plus Kira wasn't helping." Charlotte smacked Kira's ass causing her to let out a moan. 

Suddenly the short dragon girl jumped onto Lily. Lily was prepared to defend herself but the dragon girl gave her a deep kiss.

"Maasterr," Scarlett said still drunk off pleasure. "Thank you for saving me." 

The dragon looked the same but her breasts were double the size, almost B cup now and her but was still small but was more perky and shaped. 

"Master," Scarlett said more confidently this time, grabbing Lily's hand and making her pinch her nipple. Scarlett came again as Lily pinched harder, trying to feel the difference from before. 

"Ahh, my boobs!" Scarlett yelled again as a stream of aphrodisiac squirted out of each breast until milk was coming out instead. Lily stopped and looked at the girl's face, she was completely overcome with lust, not even a remnant of her past self was present. Lily wasn't the angry type and after what she had done she felt guilty as the girl's face kept contorting in pleasure even from the passing of the wind. Lily saved her the only way she knew how. 

A significant amount of the host's mana has been detected in another being, combined skill [Creature Metamorphosis] has been activated. 
A maximum number of slaves was created.

Name: Lily Eros

Level: (6/50)

HP: 420/420

MP: 250/250

Race: Lust Slime of Loving Parasitism

Titles: Slime Eater, The One Who Cares, First Of A Race, Parasite, Energy Feeder, 

Condition: Fine, Happy

Class: Slime Overlord

Subclasses: Slime Breeder

Stat Points: 0

Dexterity: 13

Strength: 24

Intelligence: 10

Agility: 13

Magic: 26

Stamina: 21 x 2 (42)

Active Skills: [Morph], [Split], [Create Slime],  [Infect], [Mind Control], [Mana Bolt], [Summon Undead Slime], [Primordial Library],  [Bloody Parasite], [Words Of Control], [Detect Magic],[Control Mana], [Fireball], [Consume Mana], [Life Drain], [Feed], [Blood Slash], [Spider Thread Creation], [Spider Thread Manipulation], [Unstable Domain], [Seduce], [Produce Aphrodiasiac]  

Passive Skills: [Skill Fusion], [Create Martial Arts], [Minor Elemental Control], [Undead 100 Slime Body], [Sense Mana], [Mana Control Efficiency], [Regeneration], [Blood Attunment], [Vampiric Arts], [Undead Stamina], [Night Vision], [Slave Markings], [Slave Communication], [Reinforced Thread], [Titan], [Queen Seed]

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Name: Hannah Eros

Level: (0/50)

HP: 250/250

MP: 200/200

Race: Slime Shadow Hound

Titles: Bird Feeder, Scum Of The Streets, Promising Talent, First Of A Species, Devil Spawn

Condition: Fine, Happy

Class: Slime Slave

Subclasses: Thief

Stat Points: 0

Dexterity: 24

Strength: 30

Intelligence: 7

Agility: 30

Magic: 20

Stamina: 25

Active Skills: [Morph], [Split], [Slash], [Sword Barrage], [Shattering Dash], [Skyward Leap], [Mana Bolt], [Detect Magic],[Control Mana], [Fireball], [Steal], [Sneak], [Shadow Movement], [Dark Slash], [Shadow Dash], [Summon Hellfire] 

Passive Skills: [Create Martial Arts], [Minor Elemental Control], [Hell's Slime Body], [Sense Mana], [Sturdy], [Pain Reduction], [Stealthy], [Submission], [Shadow Manipulation], [Overbearing Shadow] 

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Name: Charlotte Eros

Level: (33/40)

HP: 340/340

MP: 310/310

Race: Blood Empress Slime

Titles: Elven Princess, Human Slave, Elven Experiment, First Of A Species

Condition: Fine, Happy

Class: Slime Slave

Subclasses: Blood Warrior

Stat Points: 0

Dexterity: 12

Strength: 25

Intelligence: 6

Agility: 15

Magic: 31

Stamina: 17 x 2 (34)

Active Skills: [Morph], [Split], [Blood Slash], [Feed], [Blood Manipulation], [Vampiric State]  [Mana Bolt], [Detect Magic],[Control Mana], [Life Drain], [Blood Fortification], [Creature Transformation]

Passive Skills: [Vampiric Arts], [Rich Blood], [Undead Stamina] [Minor Elemental Control], [Undead Slime Body], [Sense Mana], [Pain Reduction], [Blood Attunment], [Submission], [Vampiric Sunlight Immunity], [Body Of Blood]

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Name: Kira Eros

Level: (27/40)

HP: 300/300

MP: 250/250

Race: Slime Undead Spirit Master

Titles: Kitsune Saintess, Bearer Of Light, Kitsune Experiment, First Of A Species

Condition: Fine, Happy

Class: Slime Slave

Subclasses: Nature Zombie

Stat Points: 0

Dexterity: 15

Strength: 23

Intelligence: 9

Agility: 17

Magic: 25

Stamina: 15 x 2 (30)

Active Skills: [Morph], [Split], [Limb Extension], [Feed], [Slash], [Berzerk]  [Mana Bolt], [Detect Magic],[Control Mana], [Life Drain], [Summon Spirit], [Realm Bridge]

Passive Skills: [Zombie Limbs], [Poison Blood], [Undead Stamina] [Minor Elemental Control], [Undead Slime Body], [Sense Mana], [Pain Promotion], [Poison Immunity], [Spirit Manipulation], [Submission], [Pain Reduction], [Spirit Attraction], [Spirit Abode]

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Name: Scarlett

Level: (6/60)

HP: 600/600

MP: 450/450

Race: Flame Arch-Dragon Slime

Titles: Dragon Princess, First Of A Species, Unrivaled Scientific Genius

Condition: Intoxicated, Mentally Unstable

Class: Slime Slave

Subclasses: Dragon Alchemist

Stat Points: 16

Dexterity: 10

Strength: 39

Intelligence: 15

Agility: 26

Magic: 45

Stamina: 60

Active Skills: [Morph], [Split], [Limb Extension], [Mana Bolt], [Detect Magic],[Control Mana], [Fireball], [Fire Storm], [Flame Pilar], [Greater Flame Vortex], [Concoct], [Disinfect], [Shapeshift]

Passive Skills:  [Middle Elemental Control], [Dragon Slime Body], [Sense Mana],  [Submission], [Natural Armor], [Fire Breath], [Greed], [Extreme Magical Efficiency], [Measure], [Regeneration(Lesser)]

 

82