Chapter 17: The Slime and The Status Changes (R-18)
3.2k 7 92
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I forgot to add new skills for Charlotte after her evolution, gonna do that now thanks!

_________

Lily was asleep now after beginning her evolution and Hannah was watching her chest fluctuate with her breathing. In all honesty, she was worried, Lily had gotten too close with too many girls too quickly. At first, Hannah was ok with her change because she was going to be with Lily and she didn't mind that, but now there were too many others. Sure, Hannah got along with them and even liked Charlotte but she wanted Lily. She knew that Lily wasn't actively trying to bring so many people into their group but she was doing it anyway. Thus Hannah was extremely bothered, with thoughts like 'what if she likes them more than me?' 'They both have special skills, what about me?' 'What if she doesn't like me at all anymore?'

Suddenly Hannah felt two warm hands on her shoulders and looked up to see Charlotte and Kira looking down at her with worried stares. 

"What's wrong Hannah?" Charlotte asked. 

"Nothing" muttered Hannah.

"Then why are you crying," argued Kira. 

Hannah didn't even notice the tears flowing down her cheeks until Kira commented on them. Hannah wiped them away and the other girls sat down next to her. 

"Please tell us what's wrong," said Charlotte in a worried tone as she wrapped one arm around Hannah.

"It's just that, you guys are so impressive and have cool skills but I don't have any of that. I'm just a normal girl."

"That's not true!" Charlotte fought back.

"Really? Then what makes me special? Huh?! Nothing," Hannah calmed her anger which bled into sadness once again. "I didn't mean to yell."

"I know," Charlotte said, clearly hurt. 

Great now Hannah had hurt her friend too. 

"Gosh you are so dumb!" yelled Kira surprising Hannah.

"Lily doesn't like you for your skills or combat ability, she likes you for who you are regardless of that stuff. And either way, it's not true. When we were fighting the spiders she trusted you to guard me. I'm not really attacking heavy but she trusted you, and I did too." Kira said warmly. 

Hannah looked up at her not expecting such warm words. Her tears stopped flowing for a moment and her eyes met Kira's. She pulled her in closer and their lips met, Kira felt so secure, she loved that feeling. Charlotte pushed in and now there were three tongues fighting each other.

After they broke the kiss Kira said, "Come on we have to evolve now."

"Yeah," Hannah said with a smile on her face trying to hide the fact that she was super turned on. "Thank you for that."

Charlotte was now the only one left awake. Just like Hannah, she didn't want to admit it but she was feeling it too. She walked up to Hannah's body and gently pulled off her clothes. Charlotte removed her own and started tribbing with Hannah's unconscious body, she knew it was wrong of her but she felt so good. Heat built inside her and every rotation of her hips felt better and better until she hit a breaking point and her pent up feeling shot out. 

Charlotte looked down at Hannah's face and said, "Sorry," before planting a kiss on her. 

About an hour and a half later of Charlotte sitting and looking at stat points Lily woke up. 

Lily saw in front of her, 

Congratulations on evolving into a [Lust Slime of Loving Parasitism]
The maximum number of slaves you can have increased by 1.

Yay more people to take care of. 

Name: Lily Eros

Level: (0/50)

HP: 420/420

MP: 250/250

Race: Lust Slime of Loving Parasitism

Titles: Slime Eater, The One Who Cares, First Of A Race, Parasite, Energy Feeder, 

Condition: Fine, Confused

Class: Slime Overlord

Subclasses: Slime Breeder

Stat Points: 0

Dexterity: 12

Strength: 19

Intelligence: 10

Agility: 13

Magic: 25

Stamina: 21 x 2 (42)

Active Skills: [Morph], [Split], [Create Slime],  [Infect], [Mind Control], [Mana Bolt], [Summon Undead Slime], [Primordial Library],  [Bloody Parasite], [Words Of Control], [Detect Magic],[Control Mana], [Fireball], [Consume Mana], [Life Drain], [Feed], [Blood Slash], [Spider Thread Creation], [Spider Thread Manipulation], [Unstable Domain], [Seduce], [Produce Aphrodiasiac]  

Passive Skills: [Skill Fusion], [Create Martial Arts], [Minor Elemental Control], [Undead 100 Slime Body], [Sense Mana], [Mana Control Efficiency], [Regeneration], [Blood Attunment], [Vampiric Arts], [Undead Stamina], [Night Vision], [Slave Markings], [Slave Communication], [Family]

 

[Unstable Domain] 

Allows the user to shake all mana in a certain radius so that others cannot draw from it, it takes an incredibly large amount of magic to control. The estimated max use time for the host is 5 milliseconds. 

What! Isn't that a bit extreme! What can I do in that short time?!

[Seduce] 

The target of this spell lusts after the user but not to the point of losing rational thought. 

[Produce Aphrodisiac] 

Allows the user to secrete an aphrodisiac. 

[Slave Markings] 

Any slave belonging to the host gets a personalized tattoo marking them as the host's property. Slaves that are marked cannot be stolen by others but also cannot be killed by the host.

[Slave Communication] 

Allows the host to share emotions and small thoughts with the host's slaves. 

[Family]

This skill cannot be used by the host. The host's last name is automatically given to the ones she loves. 

Not bad, my family is getting stronger. Lily smiled and noticed Charlotte staring at her. 

"Hey, what's up?" Lily asked.  Charlotte continued to stare.

"Did I grow horns?" Lily asked jokingly. 

"I love you," Charlotte said, throwing herself at Lily. 

"I love you too, but-" Lily started but was cut off by Charlotte's lips. Lily kissed back and Charlotte moved her hand into her own panties. 

'What the hell is going on?' Lily asked herself. 

Would you like to deactivate skill [Seduce]?

Yes! Yes! Yes! Obviously! 

When the skill stopped, Charlotte quickly pulled away saying "Sorry, I don't know what came over me."

"It's my fault, I activated a skill by accident." 

"Oh," Charlotte said, she seemed happy to know that her master made her lust after her. 

"Yeah yeah," Lily blushed, not telling her it was an accident. 

"You could have just asked you know," Charlotte said matter a factly. Suddenly Charlotte winced in pain and fell to the ground and seeing smoke rose from her neck. A little red tattoo appeared, it depicted fangs with a drop of blood but there were chains wrapping around the mouth. 

"Did that hurt? Sorry, new skill again," Lily said worrying about her lover. 

"It's fine I'll be ok," Charlotte replied with a smile, feeling Lily's worried emotions. "I can feel what you feel now. It's kind of weird"

"Yeah, I like it tho" Lily started then finished, "don't you" but with a mental message. 

"Wow," Lily heard from Charlotte's mind. "That's so c-"

"It only works with pretty simple thoughts, anything overly complex won't go through."

"Oh," Charlotte said a little dejected. 

"What are you guys doing?" Kira hugged Charlotte from behind nibbling her ear. 

"Ahh, I'm cumming," they heard from Hannah who was laying on the ground. "What was that, it felt so good," she breathed. 

92