Chapter 10.1: Journey
1.1k 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      “I’m going to suck his dick, and guzzle his balls dry.” Journey pleasured herself at the thought, rubbing her undercarriage with both her index and forefinger. Her loins were quivering with delight, and soaking with lust. The erection between her legs throbbed above her fingers. Her legs were shaking as she edged herself to a much deserved climax. Journey seized with pleasure as her lower lips gushed, and her erect shaft ejaculated ribbons of white cream onto her stomach. 

      Journey fell back against the bedsheets, letting her head sink into the pillow. The feeling of her own seed spilling over her waist was…an uncomfortable one. For several minutes she laid there, enjoying the smell of her own semen until deciding to clean up the mess.

      She rushed to take a hot shower, and enjoyed it immensely. The feeling of warm water covering her overly sensitive skin sent her world ablaze. Yet every second Journey spent bathing herself, she wished the water was something else. Her mind journeyed to forbidden realms, where she imagined herself being coated with male semen until every square inch of her body was smothered. 

      Since leaving Chloe’s room, Journey Chase had to suffer the anxiety of spending seven more hours without a man inside her. She had to wait for her appointed time on the duty roster, until then she had been wasting time pleasuring herself. Despite the long hours, It was easier for her to endure such hardships. In fact, there was a subtle flavor of pleasure to be had with waiting to serve.

      Upon stepping out of the shower, and drying herself, Journey wasn’t eager to put on her uniform. The smooth plastic outfit clung to her skin, giving her girls little room to breath. She had Dave play some steamy Tyrian punk rock while summoning the strength to slip on the tight fitting clothing.

      Journey’s breasts ached as the plastic’s form fitting material clung to her girth. She had to relieve her swollen breasts again mere hours ago. Luckily Journey found a milk pump and dispenser in her private quarters. No sooner had she filled up the container with her delicious sustenance did she begin to worry. 

      Was this my life now? She had wondered. How much longer before I’ll have to pump them again?

      She was glad that, for now, her mammaries felt somewhat normal. Or as normal as they could be, given their new size and girth. Her nipples had grown a subtle purple color, and a carpet of deep blue veins covered her engorged flesh, like rivers decorating a fair canvas. They weighted heavily on her torso, having grown at least three cup sizes, and gave her widened hips more work to balance her equilibrium. For now, she would just have to live with it. 

      Journey looked herself over in the wall-mirror, and sighed to herself. She then wiped her glasses clean, combed her hair, and applied some red lipstick. Once finished, she left her room early. Her patience had run thin, and she couldn’t find a reason why she shouldn’t go to Rise’s quarters a couple hour early.

      Once she left her quarters, Journey eagerly sought the room of Rise Righte, the assigned officer she couldn’t wait to service. Her pussy quivered for attention, and she had grown stiff with lecherous thoughts. She no longer feared seeing her stomach swell with his child. In fact, she wanted her womb to be filled to the brim with his essence without mercy!

      She would pleasure him to the fullest, giving in to his every desire, and whim. She would let him do whatever he wanted to her, no matter how degrading, or humiliating. Journey would even strive to resist the ultimate pleasure of release until he himself was satisfied. Only after he was finished, or he commanded her, would Journey submit to exhaustion.

      Her mind was lost in thought by the time she found her way to Rights room, the door was wide open, and to her surprise he wasn’t alone. Journey’s mind was foggy, but she made out several people in his quarters. The room itself was lit up with holographic displays, and the outside window was currently shut.

      Among those occupying the tight space, Lora Rookson and the hibernation pod mechanic was among them. The doctor, who Journey remembered aiding her post transformation, was there as well. Next to the doctor, on her knees, sat another woman. Her dark copper skin was soaked with sweat, and her breasts were dripping sustenance on the floor. Journey’s eyes narrowed to the bulging erection between her legs, its tip glistening with pre-seminal fluids. 

      “What…did you do?” Stimy Coley spoke with condemnation. His eyes were narrowly focused on Rise Righte, who’s handsome face made Journey want to swoon into his arms.

      There was a long pause as everyone weighed the doctor’s accusation. So far, none of them noticed Journey entering the room, although her pheromones would likely capture their attention shortly.

      Stimy asked the question again, this time with even more anger. “What did you do?” 

      Journey had only taken a single step inside the room, and watched with curiosity as the scene unfolded. Everyone’s eyes were on Rise, but to everyones surprise it was Lora who spoke first.

      “I put her in the pod.” Lora spoke sincerely, like a good soldier.

      “Which pod?” Stimy jolted in surprise, and looked at the tall woman with a little trepidation.

      “I don’t know!” Lora scoffed, “they’re all alike.”

      It was then that Dithy noticed Journey’s presence. The mechanic froze, her face grew white, and her legs began to shake. Journey got the impression that the woman was…afraid of her.

      “Listen to me very carefully, because this is incredibly important.” Stimy took a step toward the soldier. “Which pod did you put her in?”

      “I dont know,” Lora’s response was sincere. 

      Dithy held onto Rise’s hand, no longer caring much about the conversation in the room. The officer looked over, and blushed upon seeing Journey in her skimpy uniform. Seeing his expression, Journey’s stomach dropped.

      “Look at her! She’s a mess…” Stimy sneered in frustration. He then returned to the young woman, who’s own enhanced pheromone’s were polluting the room. Journey’s senses started to dull as she got a strong whiff of the new scent. It sent her nerves on edge, and already she was wet. 

      To her credit, Lora looked guilty even though she probably wasn’t at fault. Even in her combat vest, the soldier looked distraught with her actions. 

      The young woman on the floor wasn’t much older than herself, and she seemed out of her mind. She was looking back and forth between all the occupants in the room, her mouth open and her arms shivering. Her enormous breasts heaved with each breath, and her groin held an illustrious manhood. 

      Journey took three more steps toward Rise, the door sealed shut behind her. It was then that the collection of pheromones grew too overpowering to ignore. Everyone, including Rise, struggled to continue their conversation. Even Dithy, was now focused on Journey’s exposed flesh. 

      Dithy’s entire face was flustered, yet her eyes held a fierce reluctance that struggled to compete with her carnal instincts. It was Lora who first found herself panting with berated breathe. It became too warm for her to wear the armored vest, undershirt, and trousers. As the articles of clothing fell to the floor, the woman on her knees began to crawl toward her.

      “Wait…” Dithy struggled to speak out, her words were thick and sloppy. “This is…really…really bad.” 

      Everyone ignored her. With the combined pheromones of two modified females, it was impossible not to ignore her. Dithy was starting to sweat, and Journey smirked when she saw the pitiful plea in the mechanics eyes.

      Within seconds Rise had his hand brushing up against Dithy’s breast, and then quickly slipped his fingers underneath her uniform. Dithy moaned, she bit her lip as her eyes began to roll back. Even Stimy fell to the floor, looking squarely at the crawling woman’s rear cheeks with fascination. 

      Journey continued to advance, her feet gliding over the smooth tile, until she finally came within arms reach of the officer. By that point, Rise had stripped Dithy of her clothes, while marveling at Journey’s wide hips, and succulent curves. Quickly, Rise unbuttoned his own uniform, allowing Journey to place a hand on his hairy chest. He was firm and warm against her fingertips.

      The trio soon found themselves pressed together. Sharing the taste of each others spit, and the warmth of each others flesh. A simple kiss became a desperate chore, as each of them struggled to share each others lips in what was quickly becoming a fiasco. Journey chuckled as the officer grabbed hold of her waist, and pulled her even closer so that she could feel his bulge against her own.

      Before Journey could take off her own uniform, a shadow fell over them. Lora had approached from behind. The soldiers naked body exposed a spartan physique decorated with scars, and thick slabs of muscle. Her red nipples were stark in the holographic light, and Journey desperately wanted to suckle on them. 

      Meanwhile, the woman crawling on the floor was now trying to scale the mountain that was the soldier. She was small, barely half the warriors size, but was desperate to please. She licked Lora’s fair skin as the good doctor began feeling her bottom, while undoing his own trousers. 

      Journey pleaded with Rise in desperation for relief. The moment her uniform slipped from her chest, her breasts started leaking ribbons of milk down her stomach. Her manhood throbbed to be touched. Her’s wasn’t the only one.

15