Chapter 12.3: Journey
906 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      There was pleasure to be had in surrendering ones self to another. Trusting them enough drive every inch of your desire to a phenomenal completion. To make you whole, and stir you to the very lines between pain and pleasure.

      Journey was not good at that, not since her transformation. More than anything, she wanted to be the subject of one’s desire’s rather than the artist. Yet, the one who was supposed to be the instigator for such pleasure had yet to accept her new self.

      When Dithy was retrieved from the pod, her body was a work of art. Journey marveled at the woman’s glowing eyes, as her soft chest squeezed against her own. Dithy’s copper skin appeared healthy and splendid. Her child bearing hips revealed a marvelous cock grown from her succulent pearl, and now ripe for spreading her seed.

      And yet, despite the mental and physical changes, Dithy refused to fully submit to the programming. In a way, that was a good sign. For if she surrendered to quickly, she would’ve been an unsuitable host for the dominatrix protocols. Yet, Journey found the process of breaking her in tedious. 

      Journey tightened the band around Dithy’s throat, and watched as her veins pulse beneath the strand. The woman gagged, and was drooling like an obscene slut as her new body chemistry flooded her senses. Dithy’s entire body was soaked in sweat, and spasming under Journey’s arousing touch. 

      Once retrieved from her pod, the engineer was half mad, clinging to the last strands of her sanity. Melie had to drag her to their room, bind her to the bed, and work to annihilate what was left of the engineer’s pre-disposition. The sprout of her womanhood, now a fully formed phallus, was larger than both Melie’s and Journey’s. It’s tip was a bulbous black dome that twitched erratically for attention. Journey was so fascinated by the shaft, she wanted to slip a ring on it. 

      The idea brought a smile to her lips. Journey pondered having three rings made for each of them. “Come on creampie, why don’t you just assume the position?” Journey whispered in Dithy’s ear as she squirmed under duress. It was pleasing, addressing the engineer as a tasty treat, one filled with white cream.

      The band around the engineer’s neck tightened another centimeter, and barely a second passed before Dithy was squirting like a waterfall onto the bed sheets. Her muffled cries for help were left unheard as her entire body throbbed in ecstasy. Dithy’s could do nothing but ride the wave’s of orgasms, one after another, over the course of several hours. Her eyes were fluttered, so that one was closed and the other barely open. 

      With each subsequent release, the woman lost another tiny piece of her reluctance. The walls around her constitution was battered, and bruised. Just behind those fragile walls, her newly programmed psyche waited to take over. In the back of her mind, Dithy was harboring an entirely new persona, one that would sate all of Journey’s wants and needs. 

      Journey licked her lips, somehow finding a small amount of pleasure in Dithy’s resistance. She couldn’t wait for roles to be reversed, and her own resistance tested.

      “Melie, I think all the excitement has dehydrated her.” Journey couldn’t help but notice all the sweat glomming onto Dithy’s skin, mixing with other fluids. “Do you think we should offer her a drink?” Journey looked over to Melie, who was sucking onto Dithy’s nipple with relish.

      “Abso-fucking-lutely!” Melie adjusted herself so that she sat over Dithy’s stomach, and flopped her own erection in between the woman’s heaving breasts. Not so carefully, Melie forced open Dithy’s twitching lips wide. 

      Journey gasped a moan of pleasure as she felt a budding pressure release from the tips of her succulent nubs. Squeezed her own breasts together just over Dithy’s face, a long stream of warm milk leaked directly into Dithy’s gaping mouth. Melie couldn’t help herself from trying to lean forward and lap up some of the juices in mid stream, to which Journey had to push her back.

      Her mouth filled to the brim, Dithy was forced to swallow in order to breath. Each time she swallowed, Journey’s motherly essence dragged her farther into oblivion. 

      An hour passed before finally the last scraps of Dithy’s reality melted away. The walls around her cradled mind were torn down to their very foundations. The small prickle of her sanity was only a dying light against the burning ember of her soul remade. 

      Soon, so very soon, Dithy would cease the struggle and give in to her new programming. And then, it would be Journey’s turn to enjoy all the sensations Dithy had to offer. She couldn’t wait. Once Dithy had succumbed, they could all enjoy the splendor of one another.

      “Where…” Dithy somehow managed a tiny rasp of a voice. “Is…Rise?” Each panted breathe caused her massive breasts to heave, and spurts of nectar to leak from her dark pink nipples. 

      Oh right! Journey leaned back, the girth of her chest weighed heavily on her. She chewed her lip in thought, then remembered where she had left him.

      “I left our soon-to-be-baby-daddy in his room. I suppose we should check on him, and feed him so that he has enough energy to give us more baby batter.” Journey’s loins were aching. It had been four hours since she enjoyed her man’s seed. 

      The strand around Dithy’s neck had grown a little too tight, causing her face to turn blue. “Sorry creampie,” Journey loosened it so that Dithy could breath. “Better catch your breathe, we have a long way to go…unless you give in to the lust.” 

      “Sinmore…” Dithy gasped. She was panting furiously until her lips returned to their beautiful tan shade. The engineer then started stuttering a series of mechanical formulas, and engineering parameters. Her mechanical knowledge was the only thing keeping her from succumbing to her newly installed programming, and it was slowly driving her to insanity.

      “That’s not good,” Journey rubbed her eyes. She looked over at Dithy’s clit-dick standing at full mast. Journey crawled over to it slowly. She then took a firm hold of it, causing Dithy to shoot her hips upward in recoil. It was surprising how hot it was around her fingers. Journey let it strobe her lower lips before finally letting it sink into her warmth. 

      As it slowly plowed into Journey’s quivering loins, Dithy cried out in raw pleasure. The shriek was so frantic, Journey feared Dithy was close to having a heart attack. Dithy’s entire body surged as trillions of nerve endings in her new erection were gripped by Journey’s sobbing inner walls.

      Dithy’s cries guttered into obscene slurs. Her back arched, causing milk to stroll down to her collarbone, and sweat to glisten down her stomach. Her fingers dug into the bed sheets. All the while Melie cupped her hands around Dithy’s cheeks, leaned over her face, and planted a tender kiss.

      It took another several minutes before Dithy’s final resistance erupted within Journey’s womb. Journey could feel the shaft twitch, bulge, and explode between her legs. The fertile load of cream was so thick, it made her stomach swell. 

      Dithy’s virgin shaft spent itself generously, stuffing Journey’s insides with more semen than seemed possible. Journey’s own climax clenched Dithy’s girth so tightly, it was growing painful. Utterly spent, Journey collapsed onto Dithy’s exhausted body with a sense of supreme satisfaction. The bulge of Journey’s stomach pressed against Dithy’s flat-toned core muscles, causing a thick trickle of left overs to squirt from her gushing nether lips. 

      Sleep came quickly, although her dreams were murky, and hard to fathom. When next she awoke, Journey found Dithy sitting back in a leather chair just across from the bed. Melie was on the floor, leaning her face next the woman’s thigh. Looking rather pleased, Dithy shot Journey a malicious grin.

      “You’re precious little womb was meant only for Rise huh?” She scoffed. “Tight little bitch, I’m going to impregnate the shit out of you. Then, if you ask politely, I’ll let you keep calling me creampie.”

      Journey felt her womb drop, and her stomach roll. She let out a squeal of excitement seeing Dithy ready to dominate her. In her mind-altered state, Journey had never felt happier.

      “But first,” Dithy spread her legs wide, revealing her handsome erection. Melie was quick to seize the initiative, climbing up the engineer’s thigh and licking the shaft from base to tip. Dithy’s loins were gushing wet, and swollen underneath. “Clean up the mess you made.”

      “Yes!” Journey felt a surge of excitement. She hopped up from the bed, and dashed toward Dithy’s side. The weight of her breasts nearly causing her to trip, Journey groaned with pain and pleasure. A trail of semen was left in her path, from the bed to her squatted position in front of Dithy. Eager to please, and finally surrender, Journey wrapped her arms around the engineer’s waist leaned forward.

      “Hold on,” Dithy held up a finger. Journey hesitated on command, her need to obey far exceeding her desire to please. “I want to see Rise. Bring him here, now.” 

      “Of course!” Why Dithy wanted to see Rise now, Journey had no idea. She only hoped that she could offer Dithy far greater pleasure than their baby-daddy could. Regardless, Journey was so happy to please that she offered no argument. 

      She left her private quarters, still naked, and was quick on her sticky feet. When she arrived at Rise’s room, she was surprised to find Lora already there, and waiting for her.

8