Chapter 13 – War
278 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 13 – War

Nathan, we are done with the new deity. While looking at Aura and Athena we went on our way to the new mountains we created for the main temple.

“What kind of personality did you give the dragon mother anyway?”

With a happy smile, Athena began to explain. “We made the dragon extremely motherly to her kin and she will have a dragon's pride. It will respect you as a supreme existence and will only show you loyalty.”

“What’s with the dragon pride bit? Couldn’t that bring trouble later on?”

With a nervous face, Athena went to continue until Aura interrupted with a proud face. “It’s a dragon so of course, it must be prideful as one who stands above the strongest race!!” With stars almost shooting from her eyes she explains how she stopped it from backfiring.

“That’s the point of why she will see you as a supreme existence. She will have absolute loyalty to you giving you a huge amount of control over her.”

“Ok that makes sense but if any troubles pop up from it you can deal with it.” Letting out a small grumble we continue towards the mother dragon's nesting hall inside the main temple. We added a dedicated place for the dragon god since she will spend most of her time down in our world. Aura began to call our world Gaia saying it has some sentimental value to her and she will explain later on.

“We will activate the stone in here and then explain her role.” After getting the girls to agree I activated the Deity stone.

Rrrrrrrrrrr I loud roar sounded around the large empty space as a light covered the room. A golden dragon appears in front of us.

 

Ding

Land God- Mother Dragon

Race- Dragon Deity

Domain- Family

With an aura of supremacy the dragon spoke. “Hello my lord! I am pleased to be in your presence creator.” After saying those words the dragon bowed while only looking towards me.

While puffing out her chest Aura responded in a happy and smug voice. “See I told you Nathan the dragon will be nice and obedient to us and won’t go on a rampage.” After Aura said those words I thought of one word... FLAG! And my guess would be right.

Bang! With a crashing sound around us, I feel the floor shake. With a loud and sharp voice, Athena said to the dragon. “Are you trying to rebel against us?”

“Insolent whelps dare speak to my lord like that. I serve no one apart from the supreme one. Little girls who don’t know their place dare to act smug to our lord deserve to be killed.”

Letting out a sigh I spoke up. “That’s enough before you hurt someone mother dragon. I will make this clear.” Letting out my divine aura I said in an angry tone. “Before you attack someone on my behalf make sure that’s what I wish. These two are my future wives and you decide to attack them. If that happens again don’t think I will let you off lightly.”

After the dragon mother apologized we started to explain her responsibilities.

“Yes my lord I understand. I will form a powerful army fit for your majesty.”

After finishing we returned to the divine realm.

 

Ares Divine realm

“That bitch! Does she know who I am! She should have cried with happiness that I was willing to take that arrogant girl as my main wife.” After grumbling for a while he grabbed one of his maids and began to beat her.

“P-p-p please my lord-d-d spare meeeeeeeee!” CRACK! After snapping her neck he called for another maid to get rid of the body. Since the maids were mortals brought to his divine realm and did not have the protection of the system he could easily kill them. The system protection will normally prevent anyone directly created from the system from being killed like that.

“I will create a new world that will only cause issues for that low-ranked brat. He dare steal my woman I will make his life hell.”

After fast-forwarding the newly created world he added the basic and most problematic systems into the world. when it reached just above the 2nd world tier he began to add new features that will affect the world like mana clusters and defective designs. Haha, that mere fool will regret ever messing with me.

 

  Extreme Evolution World Type

                Random mutations for species leading to humanoid forms. Custom system races cannot be made on worlds of this type. Evolutions are accelerated 1000x.

                

  Quick development package.

                Allows quicker development of sentient races for set goals. Different goals will lead to different CP costs. Must be purchased for each new development goal.

               

  Tier 1 and 2 science knowledge.

                This one is not bought but Are’s has the knowledge for it.

               

  Deity- Arch Angel Of The End

                Custom created Deity in the shape of an angel who believes in justice and will be loyal to their creator God to the utmost. She has great knowledge of governance. Has the domain of destruction. Will be given random personality when purchased.

               

  Reduced Mana system

                Reduces ambient mana in worlds with this system. Please beware this will affect magic worlds but will make it easier for non-mana technologies to develop.

               

  Extreme size world

                An expansive world that is 500,000 miles wide. Due to the large size of the world disasters are more likely to occur. Extreme weather is likely to occur across the equator and poles of the planet.  5 moons (Minimum) are given by default.

               

  Laser weapon design (Defective design)

                Ares has given defective laser miners and weapons that are likely to overheat, explode, or break down.

                

  Ship designs (Author note: Defective designs)

                Ares has given quite a few different ship designs that are defective to stem Nathan's growth.

               

  Mana clusters

                Random high-density mana will spawn around the world that may form mana crystals. Mana crystals will make the mana clusters expand their influence further.

               

  Heaven and hell system

                A large dimension that is linked to the divine realm. One half is heaven for the people who lived a good life, however, the other half is for the sinners. Hell is ruled by power and the most powerful will be given the title of a demon king. The demon king may attempt to rebel against heaven.

               

 

 I will slaughter that brat and force that bitch Gaea bring Aura to my bed herself. Aura at most can be a mistress now but that's fine. Hahaha, that brat will regret the day he stole Aura from me.

 

After pausing the world Ares moves on to adapting one of his tier 2 worlds to reach tier 3 as soon as he wishes. After isolating the world by using a wormhole to suck in the world and sending it to a new galaxy. I will now start to get them to build ship workshops and stockpile materials on mass.

 

"When Gaea didn't expect me to take this much preparation. I should hopefully get lucky and be able to kill the boy."

 

With Ares's future plans set he can’t wait for the upcoming meeting. Deciding to send the world to Aura’s husband now so Zeus can't inspect it malicious grin forms on Ares's face.

 

 

Ding!

Message- War God Ares

Attachment – ‘Ragnarok System’ (15 planets, 45 moons, 1 star,)

 

The House of Ares has henceforth declared war upon the Houses of Genesis. Per the rules set by his majesty Zeus Olympus I have dispatched a single tier 2 world for you to use as a force. We both shall battle a month after the next Faction meeting for the hand of Aura Olympus. Under the rules set I will develop an independent tier 2 world as well with no interference with my higher developed worlds starting immediately.

-War Deity Of Creation Ares-

 

After receiving this message I was shocked calling a panicked meeting I gather the girls in a room we rarely use. Inside the throne room, I create a round table.

 

In a concerned tone, Aura looked at me with worry written all over her face. "What’s a matter Nathan why is your face so pale"

"Look at the message I just received from a random god."

With both Auras and Athena's face going pale aura spoke up. "I think we should head to Zeus, I assume he has an understanding of the situation. The meeting coming up the next week or two anyways"

"Yes, I agree Nathan we should look for answers from Zeus."

 

With both girls' opinions, I decided to send Zeus a message.

 

Hi @GodOfBeginings,

Something important has just come up and I was wondering if two of my gods and I could come to visit. A god called Ares has declared war on us over Aura, but he mentioned you set the rules for the battle.

 

 

Ding!

Invited To Zeus Divine Realm

Yes/No (Please note if yes divine gate will be opened)

 

Author Note-

This will be explained in the next chapter but Ares was not meant to send the world yet but he did to avoid Zeus from inspecting the world. You will see in the future a mix of developing both worlds since they won't be merged for a while.

I would like to thank the people who comment on the last chapter it was quite helpful. I have decided on bees and then probably add ants later on.

7