Chapter 15 War Preparation
265 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 15 War Preparation

After descending to the Ragnarok system I met with the deity Ares gave and I was shocked. She was a beauty with stunning white angel wings. Her hair was a deep shade of vermillion. Her charm even made my heart skip a bit for a second. Her attractiveness was on the same level as Aura or Athena. She suddenly bowed to me while I was still in a daze.

“Lord Genesis, I am pleased to meet you! I have been waiting for your arrival for a long time. I have an important report about Ares. Would you like my report now?”

After a brief second, I attempted to respond in a domineering tone. “Yes give me your report Angel.”

When I was about to take a seat the red-haired beauty quickly stood up and offered to take me to my office. “Yes that will be fine, but tell me your name since it will be a hassle to keep calling you angel.”

With a nervous expression, she quickly responded. “I am called Freya my lord. I am sorry for being rude and not giving my name.”
“It's fine Freya, but let’s get going now since we have an important matter to speak of.”

On our way, Freya began to explain the facilities we walked past. “Lord Genesis, this is the royal guard weapon workshop, it produces a mix of weapons including laser rifles, railguns, and gun powder weapons. We have been slowly easing the use of gun powder-based weapons but they still have several uses so we haven’t completely stopped producing them.”

Since it was the first time seeing a working laser rifle I asked a few questions out of interest.“What type of metals are used to produce the laser rifles?”

With an angelic smile, Freya responded. “We use Inconel since it's better suited than steel and other alloys. It's pretty hard to explain every point but I can get you a design drawing if you wish. I would like to discuss this in further detail since this is one of the points I wished to talk about anyway.”

After thinking for a second I nodded. I was trying to work out why she was being so obedient especially since Zeus and I both assumed she would be working for Ares. While thinking about this Freya grabbed a tablet device and we continued our tour. We entered an elevator and went down a floor. According to Freya, my floor was below hers due to security reasons. in case of orbital bombardments, they would have to get past 3 sets of shields. The three shields are for the defense platform, her floor, and then mine. After acknowledging her response we reached my office.

”Lord Genesis I made sure your floor was well designed and I will take you for a tour later.”

After sitting down on my chair Freya sat opposite me. “Let's get to the point Freya. I wish to sign a divine pact. Since Ares is your creator you probably have loyalty towards him, but I can not allow you to stem the development of this world.”

With an expression like she was about to cry Freya lost her dignified aura for a second. “Mmmy lord, I would never betray you. I was created to serve you, after all, please look at this. It’s my market entry.” Since I am unable to access the creator network while being descended I couldn’t view it right now but Freya seems to be mimicking it like a screenshot.

“You can view it when you go back my lord to prove it’s the truth. I am also willing to sign a pact with you my lord.”

Deity- Arch Angel Of The End
Custom created Deity in the shape of an angel who believes in justice and will be loyal to their creator God to the utmost. She has great knowledge of governance. Has the domain of destruction. Will be given random personality when purchased.

After reading the description I believe I was right. She was loyal to Ares. “It says you will be loyal to your creator god. Ares was your creator was he not?”

“Yes, you are correct my lord. But it says my creator god, not my creator. Ares told me when I was born I was a gift to you so you are my lord. If this wasn’t the case I wouldn’t be willing to sign a pact with you to swear my absolute loyalty.”

After trying to work out any loopholes I agree with her point. Maybe Ares made a mistake while trying to set a trap. “Ok let sign a pact before we continue then.”

Zeus taught me how to perform a pact before I came down. We both slice our right hands while surrounding divinity around our wounds. After we both complete this step we both have a single golden drop of blood. This is known as our divine essence. While moving both of our essences together I ask her a question. “Will you be loyal to me and only me, be my sword in times of conflict and be my loyal companion during times of peace if you agree please consume our essences.“

After getting to one knee she spoke in a happy tone. “I swear to be your loyal subject to the end of time and be loyal to only you.” After staying this she moved our divine essences into her mouth and swallowed. Shortly after a purple tattoo formed around her left ring finger while looking dumbfounded I realized my mistake. I proposed to her didn’t I?! Why didn’t the old fool tell me about this? I’m such an idiot.
Knowing I will get chewed out by Aura and Athena when I get back I decided to move on. While looking at the smiling Freya I ask about her report.

After snapping back to her normal graceful state she began to explain. “I believe lord Ares has deliberately sabotaged this world. I’m not sure if you know of the systems used, however, our main issue is the mana clusters.”

“Freya can’t we just mine out the mana crystals to stop the spread of the clusters.”

“Yes you are right my lord but since it took me many years to gain enough influence with the local species they were left unchecked for hundreds of years. Since this world is so large there are tens of thousands of small mana clusters that are slowly spreading. Since we can’t use the technology we have to mine them out we are forced to do so by hand which takes a long time especially since we can’t use The Legion or Abeil (Author Note Humanoid bees) since the mana affects all the less intelligent variants. We have been using mainly the Chiropterans who are small humanoid bat people since I discovered them inside one of the clusters. They cannot use mana but they can use the surrounding mana inside the clusters to help them in healing.”

“Why don’t we get them to build settlements near the larger clusters and transport them when necessary?”

“Yes, we have already begun to build settlements at the largest clusters. Most mana clusters are too far of a distance from each other to transport them easily. Another big concern is since mana crystals don’t just manifest on the surface but also underground it takes a vast amount of manpower. ”

“Ok, I will see what I can do. I also have a Mana-based civilization so I will try to bring some enchanted tools to make the job easier while we try to work out a way of keeping them maintained.”

“To explain the other issues please look at this terminal. This is our current laser technology. We use a modified design for our warships but they use the same principle. We use a fusion core to power our rifles that will last around 1000 rounds before needing replacing. The biggest issue is that when pulling power from the core it begins to heat up and can explode. The same goes for our fusion reactors on our warships. This wouldn’t be a big issue since we could just add a cool-down period after a fixed number of shots, but sometimes they explode out of nowhere. This has caused entire bases or ships to be destroyed. We now have a safety measure on bases to keep the weapon storage a certain distance away just to make sure. The ships are another story since they cannot go without their Fusion reactors and we still can’t find a suitable alternative for mass production. We have found a safer alternative however, it cost nearly twenty times the cost of a fusion reactor. We could build 5 medium warships for that. The biggest issue is the materials used and expended are too large for general use.”

“So the tech that was developed with safety in mind cost too much to maintain and build for the same performance quality. If you give me some time I will get some new designs.”

“Thank you, my lord. Now I will continue my report. This system has 3 main Empires, The holy Kingdom, The Lost Empire, and The Federation. The Holy Kingdom is ruled mainly by the Abeil and it has an Empress who rules over the other queen Abeil. Their land is on a different continent which is known for tsunamis however, they build hives in the mountains so it doesn’t affect them too much.”
“Why are they called the holy empire?”

“They were going through a large flooding period which isolated them from the other hives. Even though they can fly they can only travel for around an hour before they have to rest. Most of the other hives are several days away so it made it difficult for trade. The hive I went to had little food stored due to them specializing in textiles. They produce food but it is a very minimal amount. After I created an underground tunnel they were able to begin trade again.”

“How were you able to make a tunnel?” While considering what her domain was an appraisal panel appeared in front of me. Isn’t this the game system? While pondering why I was able to use the other world's systems I began to read the appraisal result.

Name: Freya
Level: Unknown
Experience Points - ?????
Classes – %Error%% Deity
Titles [(Goddess of Destruction], [Arch Angel] [First Angel] [Pillar of a world]
Stats
%Error%

“I used a small amount of divinity and blasted a tunnel under the surface. Then I added several holes leading down into the pathway from the cave. It took me around a month to complete and the heat produced from blasting the hole strengthened the walls making them unlikely to collapse any time soon. Shortly after they began to worship me as their god. The first settlement I visited became a holy ground to them.”

“That’s pretty impressive, I was shocked by the clever way you used your destruction domain Freya. It also allows long-term transport between the Hives and showed the difference between your strengths. This made them unlikely to want to rebel against you.”
“Thank you my lord, it makes me happy to hear your praise! Why don’t we inspect some of the ships in your hanger my lord?”
After thinking about it I agreed. When we left the room Freya did the same thing by explaining what we walked past. Including dozens of bedrooms, a research lab, a treasury vault, etc.

After entering my private hanger I spotted dozens of small crafts. “Can you explain what are the issues of each Freya? “
After saying this I heard a screech and a random claw slashed past my face. “You scum dare speak to the goddess however you wish. I will kiahhhhhhh”

The next second the ant prince was flung against a wall with a sword stuck inside his shoulder. “You dare to try assault lord Genesis. I will have your head, you lowly insect.”

I spoke up to stop Freya from killing the legion prince. “Stop Freya it's enough. He was only doing this because he saw a random person speaking rudely to his goddess. I can not blame him for this.”

Walking over to the prince I pulled out the sword impaling him to the wall. After I used a basic healing spell. I am a god of creation and ruler of this universe you are currently living in.

While looking up at me he responded in a scared tone. “S-s-sso you are the God who created us all including the goddess.”
While thinking about how to respond I answered in a vague tone. “You were created because of me. This world is special you see.”
After walking away I see Freya blushing, I am starting to feel like her noble and upright personality seems to be a cover for her more clumsy true self.

“My lord you are so humble and forgiving. I will learn from your actions today.”

The ant prince apologized and began to explain many issues with the ships. After half a day we finished going through many of the issues. The prince called Zel gave me a terminal with all the known issues on it.

I decided to head back to my divine realm to try to gather some new ship technologies. While looking on the market I was overwhelmed. There were hundreds of thousands of different parts for each category. Deciding to head onto the divine crafters.

 

– Divine Crafters – (Chat Group)

DivineEmperorZong- If you’re not careful you will end up building a massive chunk of metal floating in space.

GoddessRose- I am using a star as its power source so there is plenty of power to create a dimensional rift.

DivinePrince- Yes you are right but the star's gravity may affect the dimensional rift. A star-sized ship is extremely hard to transport due to the gravity causing a whole bunch of issues.

Genesis- Hi guys! @DivineEmperorZong long time no see!

DivineEmperorZong- Hi Genesis long time no see! What can we do for you today?

DivinePrince- @DivineEmperorZong Who is this?

GoddessRose- Hi I guess you're new here?

DivineEmperorZong- This is Zeus's new child.

Genesis- @GoddessRose Yeah I joined recently.

Genesis- Hi I have recently received a tech/evolution world. I was wondering if you have any advice on ship designs for a tier 3 world on the market.

DivineEmperorZong- That makes sense I can recommend a guide that will give you some basic designs for the important ships. Attack craft, gunship, Corvette, and Frigate. These are the major ships used in tier 3. If you buy the guide I have linked. [Basics To Interstellar Travel] I will sell you a design for a flagship-class Mothership I have recently thought up. Flagships are normally one-of-a-kind designs or will be modified heavily between each. I will only charge you 600Cp for the design, trust me it is worth the points. It’s an equivalent of at least a low tier 4 special class ship while only using Tier 3 knowledge. The total should only be 1500CP.

Genesis- Why are the other plans so cheap?

DivineEmperorZong- That’s simply because it's a guidebook that will allow your civilization to develop their own more advanced tech without you spoon-feeding them the designs. You can think of it as a textbook and the designs are simple diagrams for them to fill out themself.

Genesis- So it’s a simplified design to teach them how to develop the tech on their own to suit their needs instead of me needing to buy them a new design every time.

DivinePrince- Yep that’s right it’s a bad habit most new creators have for a while. They spoon-feed their civilizations and they become reliant on you. This stops their growth when you’re not their little bro.

Genesis- Little bro?

DivineEmperorZong- He is Zeus's biological son with the spirit of souls. He thinks of everyone Zeus personally uplifts as a younger sibling.

Genesis- Makes sense but it makes me feel kind of weird though.

DivinePrince- No need to feel shy little bro. Father uplifted you making you something similar to an adopted member of the family.

Genesis- No it's not that. You will see when you attend the faction meetup.

DivinePrince- That’s ok you can explain it to me then Lil bro I got to get going but I will see you then. A piece of advice little bro, my little sister Aura is pretty cold to everyone so don’t take it too seriously if she says something horrible. Aura is our father's favorite child at the moment and he is quite protective of her. I gtg now see you at the meeting.

Genesis- I am kind of confused doesn’t he know?

DivineEmperorZong- Know what?

Genesis- who one of my fiancees is?

DivineEmperorZong- I know one is human but..... don’t tell me…

Genesis- Ah yeah I think you worked it out.

DivineEmperorZong- I wonder how shocked he will be. I may be able to use this to get him to help me design my new layout for my Divine Realm. I owe you one Nathan! Hehe, it will be funny to mess with him.

DivineEmperorZong- So you were the guy she was rejecting every other deity for.

Genesis- Probably.

GoddessRose- WAIT!! YOUR LITTLE AURAS MAN?????!!!!!!!!!!!1

Genesis- Little Auras man?

GoddessRose- Yeah, my daughter used to follow Aura around like a duckling at events.

Genesis- Is that so...

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I chatted to the people on the divine crafters for a while and learned that Aura was normally quite cold to most people. I couldn't imagine the shy and happy Aura who would stutter when she was nervous act that way.

After buying the [Interstellar Travel For Dummies] and sending zong his CP I received the information.

After returning Freya was shocked. Especially with the Flagship since it was on a completely different level compared to even the things Ares gave while being simple enough to reverse engineer.

Freya was happily looking through the designs and reading the many different concepts. After suddenly standing up she tripped on the side of the desk and fell. With a red face, she rushed to a terminal and called some of the researchers. After chatting for a while she walked back towards her chair being careful this time. “It will take a while to research all the different concepts. Most of the designs are pretty simple but it explains new concepts that we haven't even thought of yet. There are so many possibilities for new tech. It should take around 45 years for us to manufacture the flagships.”

“Ok, I will return after that time. I have permitted you to go to the divine realm. When you leave the world this system will pause so feel free to find me if you need me for something.”

“Thank you, my lord, I will make sure we will have created a new fleet as soon as possible.”

Before leaving my divine realm I was surprised to see Zeus sitting inside my throne room playing with the baby dragon and slime.
“Are you done for now Nathan, it took longer than I expected?”

“Yeah I finished setting them up with a research guide and I have to wait for a while for them to finish doing their tasks.”
“Haha, that’s good Nathan I assume you set it to a slower fastward for a reason.”

“Yes, I was planning to bring Aura's and Athena's pets over to them. They like to play with them like you are.”

After leaving my realm and headed to Aura’s bedroom. I was shocked, her bedroom had several floors including several facilities for magic research.

After running over to me Aura hugged and kissed me. "I missed you.”

“Hey Aura, I haven’t been gone that long." I felt a bit bashful since we were being watched by Gaea and Athena who were looking upon us with happy smiles. In an attempt to change the subject I told Aura and Athena that I had brought over their pets.” After saying that Zeus walked in with a baby dragon next to him and slime on his head. After seeing me holding Aura Zeus's happy facial expression turned a bit dark.

“Oh while I think Aura my lovely daughter," Nathan has gotten a new woman behind your back. I watched him do it from his divine realm.”
While looking upset Aura glared at me. ” While I was waiting for you to come back you were there messing about with another woman behind my back. If you want more women you must ask my permission first.”

With both, I and Zeus completely dumbfounded Gaea walks into the room with a smile on her face. “Nathan by any chance did Zeus give you any bad advice?”

“Of course not Gaea dear I would never sabotage Nathans and Aura's relationship.”

“Who said about sabotaging their relationship and Nathan who is the new woman.”

“It’s the god Ares gave me, ah Zeus recommended to say certain things but I worded it weirdly…”

“Dad I hate you! I am not speaking to you until you apologize to Nathan. I was kind of upset with him…”
After looking at Zeus I felt bad for him. Knowing that most fathers don't want annoying bugs known as boys attached to their daughters I couldn't help but throw him a bone. Just thinking about my future daughters makes me sweat. So I throw him a bone to help him get out of this situation. “Aura that is what most Father' in-laws do with their sons-in-law. They tend to be overprotective of their daughters and it’s a kind of initiation for men so please forgive Zeus, I'm sure he is very sorry.”

“Ok, Nathan.” While still looking upset Gaea and Aura began to talk about running a family and children’s names for our future kids. Zeus also looked like he was about to cry. I assume this was his punishment the girl's setup since they tend to avoid this subject while he is about.
After spending some time with Aura and Athena I headed back to my realm. I went back down to the planet to be greeted by dozens of Legion soldiers wearing fancy clothing. A Legion major walked out. “My lord we have been waiting for your return. We will take you to the space dock to meet with Mistress Freya.”

While feeling kind of confused I decided to follow them knowing they couldn’t kill me if they tried anything. “Ok take me to the space dock.”
After boarding a well-designed transport ship we headed towards the space dock. I met with the ancestor of the prince I had met previously. She was very grateful I spared his life and he made it a tradition to make all his children prey to the creator daily. After around an hour, we reached the station.

After walking onto the space dock I spotted a massive ship. Since becoming a creator I found I rarely ever forget anything I have seen. While thinking about the plans I realized what ship this was. A mile-long Flagship class that is capable of producing small ships and storing nearly a couple of hundred small and medium vessels.

Walking to my side was Freya who met me after we landed. We headed towards the flagship to test out the new command ship of the Lost Empire. She had planned to show me the flagship destroying a large pirate base that has been stealing rare metals while they are being transported back to the homeworld Oblivion.

After boarding, we traveled to the nearest planet to Oblivion. They called it Oblivion II. Oblivion II is a mining colony the atmosphere mainly contains CO2 so the current races cannot breathe the air. They are terraforming the planet into something more liveable. They also mine the asteroid belt around this planet. The population of this world is only around a hundred thousand. When reaching the asteroid belt the captain locates some pirate ships. "Ready the laser cannons, this will be the flagship Victory's first real combat test. Weapons free, fire at will."

Boom! Boom!
While watching the several ships get destroyed with laser fire I was amazed. The Victory was able to destroy each small class vessel with a single blast.

Freya looked at me with a worried expression “My lord Genesis I hope the ship has reached a suitable standard.”

While sitting at the vice-captain seat I let out a small chuckle. “You have done a good job, Freya.” A brief second later a golden light appeared in front of us all. An Elven beauty walked past the soldiers pulling out their weapons.

Freya stepped in front of me and shouted in an angry tone. “Halt, how dare you appear before lord genesssss ah what are you doing?.”
Letting out a small chuckle Aura responded in a mischievous tone while holding Freya’s hand that has a ring tattoo on it. “So your Nathans new woman. I will permit you to stay by his side as long as you know your place.” Sitting on my lap Aura kissed my neck.

“I am Aura, Nathan's future wife but I think you know him as Genesis.” After the brief silence, all the soldiers got to their knees.
After the awkward situation caused by Aura, the flagship launched hundreds of small vessels that were sent out to look for the asteroid hiding the pirate base so we could destroy it.

10