Chapter 19 – Weight of the world on my shoulders
170 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 19 - Weight of the world on my shoulders

 

Nathans POV- Divine Realm Conference room

After sitting down with Aura we began to plan out the future of the Ragnarok system before the faction meeting in two days. We made plans for the development of the mana clusters to obtain a new resource. We may not have many uses for them now however, after some basic research they should be able to be used as a power source for more advanced magic.

 

“Nathan we need to talk. It's very important and cannot wait. It would be better to put on hold the development of the Ragnarok star system for now.” I noticed since we have been back Athena had been acting a bit weird but I couldn’t understand why. I guess something must have gone wrong with Gaia.

 

“Athy, what happened? Is it that important, that we should put on hold our preparations for the battle with Ares?”

 

With tears forming in her eyes she began to explain that during our descent she lost control of one of humanity's main cities. Since the creation of the holy kingdom human numbers have increased a lot. While consoling the crying Athena, saying it wasn’t her fault but she just had bad timing we discovered the holy kingdom fell apart due to her absence. Even though the world should have been paused the dragons had accidentally discovered the humans and linked their time stream. Since I had messed with the alarms recently I must not have set up the automatic pausing of the world when two civilizations met correctly.

 

While looking into the situation we discovered the current ruler of Ellsworth Kingdom had a very strange condition. Since the age of 12, we have not been able to few his records. The system allows us to see the past of any individual and even recreate the person if needed.

 

We realized something was up with him since Athena had already begun research on what could be causing us to be unable to control a section of our world. I decided to do a post on a forum that was apparently for help.

 

 Pantheon Help Forum

Rules-

No messing with people needing help. This is a Forum set up by Zeus and anyone caught deliberately trying to make situations worst will be punished.

Please help where you can with important situations.

No asking for CP (No asking for cp as help or for help)

No asking for unneeded information on their worlds or systems

If you enter another creator's realm to help please don't harass their companions or leave devices inside their realm that will benefit you in any way without asking for clear permission.

 

Genesis- Hi guys, I’m not sure how much information you will need but I will tell you a basic run down. I have a group of people inside my fantasy world I am unable to see records for. It all started with a king and now I am unable to see his capital city on my map. It is blacked out and I am unable to control it like it is not under my control.

 

-Inside the comments of Nathans post-

 

Adonis – Hi @Genesis, I think this is the first time we had spoken. If I am correct I assume you are Zeus's new child? I have heard rumors from my friend in the crafting chat group that Zeus has a new child. I guess it's true. By the looks of it seems like you have a demon lord.

 

Genesis- @Adonis What do you mean by demon lord?

 

Adonis- SInce your new, you may be unaware of this feature in the fantasy template. When a sentient being can sense the excess creation energy it is possible if they abhor the gods their bodies can miss use the creative energy. It will convert them into a new more powerful being we call demon lords. They can evolve into a demon god but that takes a large number of sacrifices. Right now by the looks of it, he is a newborn demon lord so he is only at the strength of a newly born demigod.

 

Genesis- That’s bad and a demi-god is a pretty big threat for my world right now. I haven’t developed the world much yet. Is that why I cannot control his capital city and the reason I am unable to pause his race?

 

Adonis- Probably, a demon lord's domain is treated as a different creator's domain. There are even a few creators who have been consumed by demon gods and created their own faction. They are unable to create new systems however, they can create miasma that can consume and take over other creators systems. Us creators have been at war with their faction for a long time now. Their main demon god is on par with a high-rank creator since he managed to consume his creator god after defeating him but that’s a long story.

 

Genesis- WHAT! Are you telling me that my demon lord problem could lead to my worlds being corrupted by him and a possible chance of me dying? 

 

Adonis- Yep but don’t worry. It’s a rule since that incident I told you about to send aid and destroy the demon lord threat before it can get out of hand. In your case, since it's quite new you should be fine as long as you go down and kill him. He won’t have the power to consume you until he has at least reached a demon god.

 

Genesis- Ok thanks for your help @Adonis. I will try my best.

 

Adonis- Just remember to keep your gods away from him. Your divinity while being descended may not be able to be absorbed since it still has a small amount of pure creation energy mixed in but your gods are different. They could have their divinity sucked out and they could fall from godhood. It would only be temporary, but it would make it very easy for them to be killed and it would give the demon lord a large power-up. I will send you a list directly of important things to avoid doing and advice to help you defeat the demon lord.

 

Genesis- Thanks for the advice

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While speaking to Aura and Athena we began to make a plan. Athena would Gather a large number of troops using the surrounding nations. Adonis gave us a list of tips and inside the information he gave was a summoning ritual to reincarnate a soul into a hero. I’m not quite sure how he knew I was using runes but it is still quite helpful.  Aura wanted to try using it since recently she began to read novels from my world about people being Isekaied to different worlds. Even in this situation she still tries to make us all smile and not worry. It put a massive grin on my face and I decided not to worry too much right now since the situation is still under our control.

While thinking how different Aura is now to when she first arrived here we began preparations for a hero summoning.

 

 

6