Update!!!
322 6 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi people, you are probably wondering why there have been no uploads recently. I am working on a complete rewrite of this series to improve characters and world-building. The new story will be very similar to the current 'The game of creation' and will have the rough same plan. The biggest change will be when Freya appears since I moved her to the later volume. I made several mistakes when creating this series making it very difficult to continue writing.

I could have carried on but I think it would have made the story quite difficult to read while I had been correcting my past planning mistakes. Please give me a month or two so I can completely finish writing the first volume and planning the second story.

This will allow me to guarantee the upload speed and continue to have much higher quality writing instead of me rushing to change things or rewriting plans. My previous plans were not very good and they only got better once I started to write this series. It would have improved by chapter 50 but it would have been a tuff read while I was correcting my past mistakes.

Sorry about this but I hope to see you all again when these series start up again. I will be launching a discord soon and you will be able to see some sneak peeks of some of the chapters. I also plan to have a friend do some artwork for the new launch. 

 

Volume one - Demon lord

Volume two - Battle with Ares

Volume three - God's trials (Sneak peek! :P I have the rough plan for these three but need replanning.)

 

I love the idea of this series so I want to make at least a few hundred chapters even if people won't read it and I hope for continued advice to improve the story.

 

Thanks again - The Novel Deity

 

3