4 – I got a pet
9.4k 34 277
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~Kistune's Point of view~

"Just what kind of monster are you?"

"Monster? I'm not a monster. Anyway, you've been pretty rude so…"

She vanished once again. Before I realized it she grabbed my tail but this time she threw me over her head. What monstrous strength. I was forced on my back with my belly exposed. I'm scared… for the first time I'm scared… I'm helpless... please don't kill me…

"Now sit there and let me Mofu mofu your belly. You aren't allowed to object."

"YES MA'AM!"

And so, a few moments later…

~Ayaka's point of view~

"So soft and warm! I could really get used to this feeling!"

"Umm… excuse me, but am I allowed to get up now?"

"No! Denied. I haven't had enough fluffy-ness!"

"Yes! Sorry."

After a few more minutes I eventually let kitsune-sama stand up. She put me through a little exercise. Honestly she's the strongest person I know so far. But bad animals need to be tamed. She's still stiff. I didn't mean to scare her. She is cute. I wonder if she knows tricks.

"Sit!"

Like a dog, she immediately sat down.

"Roll over."

"Yes!"

"Now beg!"

"Please spare my life!"

Ugh... Close enough I guess.

"Relax for a moment. I just wanted to see if you can do tricks."

"You realize I'm a fox, and not a dog, right?"

True enough. Nobody is perfect. But a fox is way more fluffy, hehe.

"Young miss, please forgive my temper. I am not used to trespassers and I made a horrible mistake. Will you please spare me?"

"Spare you? I don't intend to kill you. I want to be your roommate."

"Eeh!?"

"I heard that people bring food to your gate. I want to live a lazy life. Do you mind if I settle down here with you?"

"Are you… for real?"

"Mhm. I won't bother you much. Just play with me now and then and we'll get along."

"Hahahaha!"

"Don't laugh."

"Forgive me. I have never met someone like you. After fighting you, I don't feel I can call myself invincible anymore. You intrigue me. May I make a selfish request?"

"Speak. And you can call me Ayaka. Enough with the young miss stuff."

"Ayaka-sama, won’t you form a pact with me? I have decided to follow you. I will follow you as a partner. I will lend you my power and I want to learn more about you."

“Uh? A pact? Like a summoning beast?” 

“It’s an event that can only be done one-on-one. It vaguely differs depending on circumstances. The existences that are in my class most likely can only do this once. I promise you that I will not bring any losses to you!” 

"Well, I don't mind. If I'll have you around that just means more rest for me. You can do the chores I don't like."

"Umm… I'm not sure if you understand the scenario entirely."

"I allow it, so do what you gotta do."

She started emitting various lights and they tried connecting to me, but most of them broke.

"Ugh… just how much power do you have? It's absurd. You're overpowering me to this extent. An equal pact is impossible… even a parent-child relationship… I can't maintain it… that only leaves… a familiar pact."

My pride is hurt. I'm basically becoming her slave. But at this point… I am okay with it. I will study her. It was getting boring around here. Maybe I will evolve and get stronger at her side.

"Pact complete. From this day forward I will be in your care."

"Glad to have you on board umm… what's your name?"

"I request that you give me one."

Umm… I'm not too good at giving names. I barely found out my own. How should I call a fox? I guess Fluffy is out of the question. How should I handle this? Let's see…

"Is it really that hard to come up with a name!?"

Small tears formed into her eyes. I don't want to make her sad. I need to say something.

"Okay okay. Sorry. Then how about we go with… Lina. Yeah. From now on your name is Lina."

"Lina… I like the sound of it. Lina…"

And in the next moment a bright light enveloped Lina.

------

"Miss Ayaka… you've starring at me for a few minutes. Is something wrong?"

*Pout*

"No. And I told you to drop the miss. I'm just a little disappointed on how you look now."


"Forgive me, but it's because of the pact. I had to take a humanoid form."

"Mou. But how am I supposed to Mofu mofu you in that form?"

"Is that what you're worried about? Well, I still have a tail and ears. You can fondle them  whenever you want."

I guess there's no point crying over spilled milk. I guess I can live with that. It's a shame because I also wanted to ride her. She says that with this pact I'm the master and she's my slave. I'm not sure how to feel about that. But having a slave might be useful in the end. 

I can make her wash my clothes or do the dishes. Speaking of that…

"Hey, Lina, like I said I want to live here with you. Where's your house?"

"My den is in the cave behind us. I don't have an actual house."

"Unacceptable. I don't want to sleep on the ground in some wet and dark cave. I want a house with a soft bed!"

Sweat drops flowed on Lina's face.

"Well, if you can give me 2 days I probably can build a house."

"No. I want one now. I'll do it myself this time. Kaa, Laa, help me with this one."

 I lifted my staff above my head and spinned it for a few seconds, then I slammed it into the ground. A bright red pillar was generated. When the light show ended… a small japanese style house was sitting in that spot.

"Eeeh!?"

Lina's eyes were sparkling with admiration but she was shocked at the same time. After all, I just made something appear from thin air. 

"Such an amazing structure. It's design is something I have never seen before. Such tranquility and at beauty at the same time. And the shape is just… words can't describe it. Ayaka, how did you came up with this concept?"

"I don't know. It just came to me."

I gave up trying to understand the knowledge I have in my head. It's weird, but it is useful, so at this point I'll just take it as given. 

"Well don't you just stand there, drooling. Let's go inside. You'll be living here too from now on. I plan on sleeping with you too and using you as my personal body pillow."

"Body... pillow...?"

"I'll explain the meaning later. Come on let's go. I want to take a bath too."

"What have I gotten myself into?"

"Even if you whisper, I can still hear you, you know? Now let's go!"

"Hii! Yes, Ayaka. Your will… is my command."


Due to copyright reasons I had to change Lina's picture from Yae Miko to something else


277