Chapter 60: The typical recovery situation
632 8 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Heyo~

...

Anyways, enjoy~♥

 

While Ebony was learning all about the new details of Jingye Dai’s body's new changes, Violet too was in bed.

Slowly opening her eyes she was a little confused yet quickly realised this was her bedroom within the {Immortal Palace} upon the soft sheets of her bed as could be worked out by the face of {Wrath} on the ceiling. Said ceiling sported a beautiful chandelier which seemed far too complex considering it was just holding a single lighting orb on the bottom centre. The ornament was made of 7 rings that were each connected to the previous by 4 ‘L’ connections - each ring higher than the last - though the connections were 90 degrees away from the last.

Then connecting it to the roof was a coiled silver wire while along the rings were orb shaped[Spirit Stones] encrusted inside. In other words it was not only expensive but also improved the circulation of qi in the room, however more important than all that… Violet thought it looked dumb so grabbed one of the pillows beside her after pushing aside a big pair of breasts causing the owner to fall onto the soft bed.

With the power invested in her she threw the pillow resulting in it colliding with the chandelier causing it to crumple inwards before snapping like it was made from twigs. Actually not even twigs would snap when hit with a pillow however Violet being Violet infused that pillow with her potent demonic qi. In other words the poor chandelier didn’t stand a fucking chance.

As such it soon came crashing down in the middle of the room with a *BOOM* which would be momentous if this wasn’t just after the crazy scene of Violet fighting Photon.

It wasn’t as if she came out of it unscathed as Violet groaned as the feeling returned to her muscles resulting in her feeling countless cramps all over her arms and waist. Fortunately her advisors were already on the job as the large bosom of Ashue slowly enveloped her right arm to rub up and down. The tortoise used her hands to push her large breasts together to expertly use them to massage Violet’s overworked young muscles with a warm smile.

Those breasts were bare for Violet to freely admire and there was indeed quite a bit to admire as seemingly all energy meant to develop a brain had been used up here. Beautiful well shaped areola sat on the peak of her plump white pillows while perky plump nipples bounced around as if asking to be sucked upon. On top of that they were very soft, smooth and malleable making them wonderful for their current job!

“Jeez Violet ojou-sama, you need to be more careful, your Indigo sister was so sad for you she came in drinking!” <Ashue>

“Grrraaaawr~!” <Violet>

The little girl let out a sorrowful wail that filled the halls of the massive palace which made Ashue nod her head completely misunderstanding the reason for her pain. That was alcohol she had only been fermenting for a few years, however, the work put in to get past that point was far beyond anything anyone else could understand. She first started by corrupting seeds from one of the mythical [World Trees] (which meant stealing from Mother); turning it into a [Demonic Vorpal World Tree].

Of course the next step was to plant the tree however that was hardly easy. As a tree born from the world tree representing life, it required an area with rich yang,  yet at the same time it was primordial demonic in nature so was a selfish creature feasting from the death of its enemies as well as heavenly and demonic. There was only one place that could sustain such a corrupted lifeform.

The connection between the {Demon Realm - Underworld} & {Heavenly Realm}. It was where all souls would need to pass through successfully if they wished to reincarnate thought filled with endless undead. At the highest peak of Atlas’ corpse (the skull) was where many [Yang undead] milled about while many undead cities were built under the shadow of the magnificent desecrated corpse of the primordial god.

In other words it was a place where heavens qi and demons qi would constantly clash creating a hostile environment that even demons would avoid. That didn’t stop undead from trying to claim the treasures that would no doubt appear in such a unique place - which meant her orchard of unique trees were also in constant danger after she had planted them. Undead have hands as sticky as those of mortals!

It was as if these trees could just magically grow in a few days either since they were trees made from her very own [Primordial Demon Essence]. Essence not qi which meant they were closer to her own children than mere plants - she treated them like it as well. Stern but spoiling was her parent method which meant she spoiled those trees with resources while relying on them the ability to protect themselves.

Unfortunately some tree’s didn’t make it through yet those ended up cannibalised by the other trees in true demonic fashion of respect.

By the time 1000000 years had passed only 10 of the original 100 tree’s survived however Violet had managed to obtain many grand babies by that time resulting in a full grove. These lesser trees ended up being called [Yew Trees]  and the area became infamous within the realms as the {The Demonic Yew Orchid}. It was also then that the very first purple fruit, shaped like a skull, finally was formed.

Those were the fruits used to make that alcohol she called [Primordial Demon Vodka] and that happened 14 years ago.

Yet she lost in a fight against Photon and had to give up gourd away…

She always thought she was strong but today she learned true pain.

“Maybe don’t focus on something ojou-sama lost you dolt - ignore her ojou-sama and just focus on recovering your strength.” <Slate>

Thankfully her other adviser was far more competent than the ever foolish Ashue was though her massage technique was as different as their personalities. With her ass completely bare, no underwear, Slate squatted upon Violet’s left arm in order to rub her buttox up and down her mistress's upper arm. With her free hands she actually leaned forward to massage Violet’s waist which was quite satisfying with the oni’s grip strength as a swordswomen.

“You really went above and beyond this time ojou-sama… I wish I was awake to see it even if I couldn’t stop you from doing this to yourself. Still it hurts us servants to see you like this so please try to rely on us more while waiting at least till you finish going through puberty before you start playing again.” <Slate>

Slate looked back over her shoulder at Violet as she easily continued the physically intensive massage while giving Violet a great sight of her strong back. Even if Violet couldn’t get excited she could at least admire the beauty of her two advisors - they really were wonderful women by Violet’s standards at least. Said advisor didn’t seem to notice or care that she was being admired by Violet as she instead gazed over to view Ashue’s bosom with envy.

“Who is doing a better job of relieving your body's fatigue ojou-sama?” <Slate>

“Isn’t it obviously me with the bosom Violet nobody can resist admiring ohohoho~” <Ashue>

“We’re not talking about our bodies but who is doing a better job at massaging ojou-sama’s aching muscles after she fought {The Hero}. In that required I have the advantage as I’m both massaging her sore arms as well as waist since she puts her weight behind her punches this must achue just as much if not more.” <Slate>

“Ah but Violet Ojou-sama likes eye candy and everyone prefers breasts to none~!” <Ashue>

While saying that Ashue used her own impressive strength to squeeze her breasts more with a calculitive grin on her face which likely was only by accident knowing her. Still, that action wasn’t exactly pointless as it made her breasts deform even more to the point it wouldn’t be surprising if milk started leaking out… Yet it didn't, which made Ashue frown.

“I swear I drank that potion Onyx hime-sama gave me…” <Ashue>

“You fool, it takes some time for transformations to take place especially on higher ranked beasts like you are. Not to mention you are a reptile which means more changes need to occur in order for your body to begin the production of milk. Then again I suppose you wouldn’t understand something like biology classifications would you?” <Slate>

Seeing Ashue fail to develop the milk, which would no doubt bribe their ojou-sama to side with the foolish tortoise, brought great joy to Slate. It wasn’t that she didn’t want Violet to drink the milk, rather she would rather not have Ashue join the fight since she no doubt could produce far more than her itty bitty titties ever could! She had a handful of breasts which meant a handful of milk which doul never be enough.

“It also doesn’t matter what other people think about our bodies - we have long handed ownership of our bodies. They should only be seen in a way she approves of. Also Ojou-sama always admires my butt though and constantly slaps it during spars. I have the marks to prove it as well, which is more than can be said for you!” <Slate>

Much to Violet’s amusement the self-conscious swordswomen began to shake her rump without a care for the world, trying to show off the abuse it received. Little handprints could indeed be seen on the prideful oni’s bottom yet there were also longer marks left by her kanabo which gave a preview just how ‘aggressive’ their nights would be in the future. Still the oni was indeed doing a better job so Violet decided to choose her as the victor…

By having her left hand shoot up and slap Slate right on her private garden which was obviously as bare of cloth as her butt was.

An airy wet meaty *PFLA~AP* was joined by a lewd moan from the oni who looked at Violet’s cold face with a blush on her face. Her body couldn’t help trembling while giving the arm a fresh batch of ‘massage oil’ from between her lower lips. She then turned to look towards Ashue who had a smug look upon her face - Slate could already tell she wouldn’t hear the end of this.

Violet didn’t care as she turned to look past the embarrassed Slate where Sohn-Tochter was cutting up a purple skill shaped fruit to place on the plate. Sticking a adamantite toothpick into one of the pieces when she was done - moving the piece of fruit towards Violet who willingly opened her mouth. Letting the rich demonic essence flow through her body and help her body recover even quicker than Slate’s ass.

“Do you know what your mistake is?” <Sohn-Tochter>

The little girl didn’t say anything; instead deciding to turn her head away to stare towards those massive mammaries to service her muscle.

“Violet Shuten Indigo - ignoring me won’t help you. If I didn’t stop you two idiots you would have received a free sword strike from Mother which would have been problematic. You two can fight anywhere at any time however you decide to do it in the middle of your strategic centre for your upcoming plan.” <Sohn-Tochter>

Hearing that Violet’s shoulders twitched while Sohn-Tochter just shook her head while getting out another apple. When she got out that apple though a divine aura filled with life & ‘mana’ filled the entire palace as if it was the heavenly version of the previous fruit - in truth this fruit could be said to be from an uncle. Photon who was kneeling on the side with metal blocks upon his knee’s couldn’t help raising a finger.

“Erm Sohn… Is that an [Apple of Eden] from Mother’s orchid?” <Photon>

The femdom didn’t even bother looking at the hero and merely nodded her head as she began to peel the beautiful green skin. Not only was she peeling the legendary apple even high ranked gods would kill each other over but she was throwing the peel in the bin without remorse. The knight who was forced to watch this wasteful tragedy couldn’t help but feel a pang in his heart since it made him reminisce that his(/Violet’s) alcohol was also drunk by her.

“So how did you get such a fruit?” <Photon>

“Because the scaleless lizard owes me.” <Sohn-Tochter>

Stabbing the knife she was using into one of the [Primordial Demon Apple] to move it over to Violet who opened her mouth to bite the piece off.

“But I don’t remember you doing anything of the sort where she would owe you-” <Photon>

Sohn-Tochter turned to look the knight in the eyes as indigo sparks of lightning came from her calm eyes as she spoke in the same unemotive fashion as always.

“She is still alive is she not?” <Sohn-Tochter>

“... Wow 10-tails was right, everyone really is crazy except for him…” <Photon>

And like that Violet spent the rest of the first day in {The Dong Immortal Empire} recovering from her extreme exercise.

10