Chapter 5: First day of college
1.8k 11 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Don’t ever go into my room again! Oh and you can’t use the downstairs shower in the evening!”

“Jeez why don’t you just throw me out while you’re at it!”

“I already tried that, but the dean said he couldn’t change the pairing until next year *SIGH*.”

This bitch actually tried that already? Wait… did she just say she spoke to the dean? Maybe she’s some influential rich lady?... Nah, she’s not classy enough for that. Let’s just head towards the auditorium.

“I’ll be going to class now Sara! Take care!”

“Shut up pervert!”

Uwhaaah… guess she’s skipping class for today. I heard from the nurse she’s in the bronze class, maybe they’re a bit more loose with their curriculum?

On my way to class I spot Lance who’s also walking towards the auditorium:

“Yo what’s up, if it isn’t my amazing wood [II] bro!”

“That’s right, worship me mhuahaha!”

“Aaahh glad to see you’re still as confident as ever.”

“What’s up with you bro? you look tired.”

“Ooh man, don’t get me started. My roommate is this really hot girl, so you would think I would feel blessed right? But she actually penetrated both my palms with ice magic when we first met!”

“Getting penetrated by a hot babe? Some people would pay good money for that man.”

He gave me a little nudge and a wink.

“Well she does look pretty hot without any clothes on…”

“Bro don’t tell me you already got lai-“

Lance accidentally bumps into some tall, rich-looking guy:

“Hey watch where you’re going freshman!”

He looks at the badge on Lance’s jacket.

“Ugh wood class? Great, now I have to wash my clothes again.”

The cronies surrounding him erupted in laughter like he just told the world’s funniest knock-knock joke.

Jeez what’s up his ass, right Reo?”

“Yeah, what an asshole. Whatever, let’s just head to class, we can’t be late for our first lesson.”

“True that.”

“Alright class, not that I really care, but you can all go ahead and introduce yourself, starting from you in the front.”

Mr. Ito was standing behind a small desk on the podium of the auditorium, looks like he really does teach the entire wood class.

There was only one introduction that caught my eye, from a guy named Fudo, he said something like: “I’m Fudo, 23 years old and originally from Japan! I like Girls and Money. This is already my second year in wood class, but please take care of me!” He looked kind of like a delinquent and was tall for an Asian dude.

Next was my turn:

“Eum, hello everyone, I’m Reo. I’m Originally from the Netherlands, but I immigrated to Japan after the dungeon break in Amsterdam last year. Please take care of me!”

“Euughh.. another immigrant? Like this island isn’t overcrowded already.”

“He’s not bad looking either, what a shame really…”

You know I can hear you guys right? You’re not very good at whispering.

After me, Lance introduced himself:

“I’m Lance, originally from Britain, please take care of me!”

Uuuhh, that’s a bit short…

“Great, now that everybody introduced themselves, I can finally start my lesson.”

It surprised me, but Mr. Ito isn’t actually a bad teacher. He explained things concise and he made it easy to understand. He talked about how Machias can hold a maximum of 4 cartridges at a time inside of their chip-implant. They can alternate between the different magics by thought.

He also talked about a couple of cartridges in detail. Apparently some cartridges can even help you train your mana or your physical body.

“Hey psst, Reo, what’s up with your roommate? Did you guys already smash?”

“Well, her name is Sara, and no we didn’t smash.”

Suddenly the guy sitting in front of us turns around, I recognize him, he was the guy with the funny introduction… Fudo I think?

“Sara? Man you’re lucky! She’s one of the top beauties of our school, I also heard a rumor that her parents are pretty well off.”

Lance decides to involve himself in our conversation:

“F-Fudo right? Didn’t you also get paired with a female? Or are you one of those rare male support-Machia?”

“N-No… to be honest, I enrolled a third time specifically because I heard about the new room-arrangement. I was overjoyed when I met my room-mate, she had a slender figure and was wearing cute clothes but then  *SNIFF* she… she called herself a him and explained he likes to dress up as a girl sometimes. *SNIFF* He wears dresses as a hobby!”

That sounds rough… I kind of feel bad for the guy.

So, what’s the problem?”

“L-Lance are you serious? Are… are you into that kind of thing?”

Traps aren’t gay! Traps are justice!”

We look at each other and start laughing. Lance really cracks me up sometimes. Fudo on the other hand doesn’t look as amused, he’s clearly still feeling pretty down about his dorm-situation, or maybe, confused?

Since our conversation was a bit loud, we got a couple of nasty looks from mr. Ito, but he didn’t care enough to actually interrupt us or anything.

*RING*

After gossiping some more with Fudo and Lance, the bell finally rings.

I’m walking through the hallway on my way to our next class when I accidentally bump into some tall guy. In fact it’s the same guy Lance bumped into earlier.

“Hey are you Reo? I’m Kaori, from the Bronze [III] class.”

“Yeah I’m Reo, what do you want?”

“You’re the roommate of Sara right? I have some beef with you.”

Traps?
  • Yay Votes: 66 32.4%
  • Nay Votes: 138 67.6%
Total voters: 204
58