Chapter 4: Naked Yoga
2k 18 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After visiting the secretary to complete my registration, I head towards the dorm-room numbered 169 {nice}.

I try to unlock the door with my key-card, but it’s already open… must be one of my roommates? They didn’t give me any information on either of them though…

I hear something coming from behind the door in front of me. The door’s labeled ‘Sara’ and I hear someone… faintly moaning?

S-Sara must be one of my roommates then, a girl too it seems… just what is she doing in there…

*GULP* It would be wrong of me to look right? Privacy and all… but on the other hand… It would also be wrong of me not to introduce myself to my new roommate… besides, I don’t even know if she is a girl, Sara is a pretty androgynous name after all…

I can hear the moaning getting louder and notice the door isn’t closed all the way… it wouldn’t hurt to just take a peek right? I am a bit excited- euh I mean curious after all… Yup just curious, definitely no ulterior motive here.

I open the door some more and peep inside. I almost couldn’t believe what I had just laid my eyes upon…

A beautiful slender girl with white hair doing some kind of yoga-crane pose… entirely nude…

*GASP*

I can’t help but let out a sound as my heart suddenly throbs… is… is this love?

“KYAAAHH PERVERT!!”

Her thigh glows with a blue light and a sharp looking icicle appears hovering a couple of centimeters above the palm of her hand.

“W-Wait a minute, I’m your new roommate! You wouldn’t hurt your new roommate right? Why don’t we lower that dangerous looking icicle huh?”

“My roommate!? Was that the best excuse you could come up with!? This isn’t some cliché manga {it is tho}?! Eat this icicle!”

“I’m not really hungry though! W-What if I also take my clothes off, we’d be even right? I can even strike that weird crane pose if you really want me to!”

“GET OUT!”

She motions her hand towards me and the icicle flies towards my face with incredible speed.

I put my hands up in front of my face in defense, but the icicle easily goes through the palm of my first hand. Luckily it stops halfway through my second hand.

In the meantime, the naked girl already covered herself with a blanket.

Blood spills from my hands onto the wooden floor as I yell out in pain:

“FFFFUCK, WASN’T THAT A BIT TOO MUCH?! COULDN’T YOU AT LEAST AIM TOWARDS MY FEET OR SOMETHING?”

“S-Shut up idiot! I was obviously going to nearly miss your face with that icicle! Who said to put up your hands, this is all your fault!”

“WHO WOULDN’T PUT UP THEIR HANDS?! Aaah fuck, my hands!”

“D-Don’t get mad at me! You were the one peeping on my mana training! You are the one at fault here!”

S-Shit, she kind of has a point…

“Like I already said, I’m your new roommate… Fuck man, I’m heading to the nurse first, we can deal with this later.”

“Oh no you don’t! I’m coming with you! You won’t get away with this!”

Fuck, what did I get myself into…

After painfully walking towards the nurses office with my hands wrapped in a towel, me and the girl are greeted by a big breasted older sister with dark-blonde hair.

“So, how did this happen? Did you two have a lovers-quarrel or something? Did you only hurt your hands? Just so you know, I’m not a couples-therapist.”

“S-Stop teasing us, we’re not together. This psychopath shot an icicle at me! It still hurts like a motherfucker!”

“What do you mean psychopath?! You’re clearly the one at fault here, peeping tom!”

“Mmmm… I see, please lay down here.”

I lay down on the bed the nurse is motioning towards and after seeing a green light coming from her chest, the pain suddenly disappears. I unwrap the towels around my hands, and to my surprise, the holes completely disappeared, only a tiny scar remains.

“I’m sorry about the scar, if you guys would have come here a bit earlier I could have healed your hands completely.”

“No it’s fine, I’m already happy I don’t have to walk around with holes in my hands. Thank you miss….”

“Miss Sato, you better remember that boy. You’re girlfriend there looks a bit feisty, we’ll probably see each other a lot more~”

She gives me a seducing wink… I think I actually wouldn’t mind having my hands pierced a second time now…

“WE’RE NOT TOGHETER ! This pervert is claiming to be my new roommate and used that as an excuse to peep at me during training! He should be in jail!”

“Hmmm… what’s your name boy?”

“It’s Reo miss, Reo van Dijck.”

She types a couple of things into her computer.

“Ah! The boy without a gift-cartridge, says here you are rooming with a certain Sara and Juniper.”

I smugly look at Sara who wasn’t as fierce anymore after hearing the news.

“W-Well, it remains a fact that you peeped at me. Hmphf!”

Miss Sato suddenly interrupts us:

“Now now, you guys better get along, you’ll be living together for the foreseeable future after all. The girl here probably missed the orientation so she was just a bit surprised when she saw a boy in her room and Reo here probably just made an honest mistake.”

I’m sorry for betraying your expectations Miss… it was all totally my fault…

Me and Sara, who’s still pouting, awkwardly walk back towards our dorm without saying anything… well I guess a bad first impression is better than a forgettable one right?

62