Chapter 37: Power-washer
952 4 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Luckily the bodyguard doesn’t enter, instead he just replies:

“Yes Sir?”

“DID YOU EVEN TRAIN THIS ONE PROPERLY?”

“No Sir, you asked us to not train your pets anymore, since that’ll just make them more aggressive, remember?”

“NO YOU IDIOT, I WAS TALKING ABOUT MY ACTUAL PET DOGS!” *SIGH*

Looks like this bodyguard is all brawns and no brain.

“I… I’m sorry sir, do we take her back?”

“No, no it’s okay.*SIGH* If you want something done well, you better do it yourself. Well this isn’t my first rodeo KHA-AH-AH, you should feel honored girl.”

This scumbag! Now I can’t just leave without killing him, I can’t let this guy keep his pathetic, miserable life.

I quietly open the door of the stall next to his and climb up on the toilet seat.

“You stupid bitch, get on your knees! You’re nothing! Your own dad wrote you in as the collateral to his loans! You have nowhere to go now that he’s dead!... Good… Obediently get on your knees…”

I peek over the wall of the stall, Thompson doesn’t notice me, he’s busy unbuckling his belt. Meanwhile the girl is looking straight up at me, but she doesn’t say a word, her once beautiful blue eyes now look as if she has already given up.

Fuck, this piece of shit. How can he still sleep at night?

I originally wanted to blast a ‘Water Cutter’ through the thin wall of the toilet-stall, that way I didn’t have to actually witness his death, but… I think I just changed my mind.

I stretch out my palm a couple of centimeters above his head… It’s time Reo, fuck, fuck this is scary… I don’t want to… I look back down at the girl who’s still just staring at me… Fuck why am I hesitating? Just do it! DO IT!

My chest begins to glow and before I know it, a jet of water violently spurts out of the palm of my hand.

I tested this magic a couple of times already, the power and speed of the water jet would always surprise me… But this time… This time it cleanly bored a hole through a man’s skull. I was amazed at how precise and orderly the magic was, I could only spot a small hole on the top of his head, at least that was until everything turned red and a jet of blood spurted out of said hole.

*CLUNK*

That was the sound of Thompson’s lifeless body hitting the bathroom stall.

The girl quickly gets up and stares in horror at the scene before her, but she doesn’t scream. I… I did it…

My adrenaline is still pumping when suddenly:

“Mister Thompson is everything okay in there? I heard a noise… Mister Thompson?”

Fuck, fuck what do I do? I walk out of the stall in a panic, but get an idea when I spot the bathroom window.

It’s high up and too small to fit through, but I can still use it against that buffoon of a bodyguard.

“Girl! Follow me!”

I grab the girl’s hand and quickly enter the bathroom-stall closest to the exit.

“Sir? I will enter the bathroom if you don’t answer me…”

*CRASH*

“WHAT WAS THAT?”

I can hear the bodyguard entering the stall in a panic. But he really starts freaking out when he finally spots the lifeless body of his employer:

“WHO DID THIS?! HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN? Wait a second… That noise I just heard… The window is broken! Don’t even think about escaping, I got you now!”

That’s our que. I bust open the door of the stall we were hiding in and just like I hoped, the bodyguard is standing there on the other side of the bathroom, inspecting the broken window.

I run towards the exit as fast as I can while dragging the girl along with me.

“HEY YOU TWO! STOP RIGHT THERE!”

Fuck, he finally noticed, we managed to exit the bathroom already though, but the bodyguard is still hot on our tail. To my surprise, nobody’s there to stop us, they are all still huddled around the beer-pong table… They really care about this tournament it seems.

I’m hauling ass towards the exit of the bar with the girl trailing closely behind, luckily the burly bodyguard isn’t as nimble as he appears strong. He’s lagging a few meters behind us already.

Suddenly he stops chasing us and just stands still… Did he already give up?

I look over my shoulder and see that his ankle is glowing with a green light. Oh fuck, is he going to use a cartridge?

My fears are confirmed when he suddenly shouts:

“WIND CLAW!”

Who the fuck yells their magic before they use it?

Shit, this is bad, the magic will definitely reach the girl if I don’t do anything.

35