18- Family
3k 16 90
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Well... the last ones are selling well, Gabriel Dropout is doing great- " Serafall commented while thinking about what happened during the airing of the shows...

In causing a lot of 'talks' between Angels and Devils... yes, they are not harmful but still... 

"Yes, Vigne is best girl"

Serafall wonders if the sudden increase in Devils followers looking for hot girls is fine... 

Even the other factions are facing the same dilemma...

Well, except for the gods... Poseidon gained a lot of haters thanks to Medusa... and let's not talk about the likes of Zeus... 

"Also, Ahm-chan, you said you were planning something for... Phones? What is it?"

"Sera-chan, let me tell you about the plan that would even surprise THE Devil himself. Let me show you... the gacha " 

...

..

.

"And they will pay... like that? For one character? "

"No, no, Sera-chan. They will pay for getting ONE change of getting ONE copy of the character "

"That's... evil "

"That's not all, they will be glad to see them in costumes like a bikini, or a different effect on their skills, damn even pay for their weapon to look 'cooler'. All the talk about how they got them in their first ten pulls only dragging more and more players into the rabbit hole that is... The Gacha "

"Ahm-chan... are you really not a Devil? "

"Wait, there is more... let me tell you about... Loot Boxes "

...

..

.

That day, a Satan-class, a Devil who stands on the top of her. Learned a lesson... of how evil humans can be... from a human starting and spreading the Hell known as Gacha and loot boxes on 'Free' games... a way to exploit and use Humans feelings as its best.

And the best part... like the Anime and series he copied... all that karma goes to their original creators...

And the worst part...

Magic made the Animes and games better, times better than they were in his precious life, with a quality that made even Ahm himself rewatch some of them, making the fights from Demon Slayer look like average work at best. And only to get a bigger and harder gasp on its users and viewers for their own use later on...

...

..

.

"Well Sera-chan before you go... Here, a gift from me. I know you like those a lot "

"Really, Ahm-chan? Lets see~, Lets see~, what is it?... this is? A dark magician cosplay? And a little one of the Dark magician girls? And even has magical staffs. Is it for me and Sou-tan? Master and disciple, ¡yes! We are going to use them during her personal classes. ¡Thanks! Ahm-chan "

In a far away place, a cute little devil with black hair and glasses got a bad feeling out of nowhere...

...

....

After saying goodbye to Serafall...

It's time to look for new guests...

I called everyone to the living room to talk about them... 

"What is that face? Jalter... " 

"Haha. Your face when she gave you the cars. It was hilarious, especially after you told us what happened during the meeting. Haha. Look, even Jeanne is laughing..."

"Pft. Sorry, Ahm... but you just said that you dodged the bullet of having to take care of them, and then they appeared here... " Even Jeanne...

"... at least Mudrock isn-"

The blushing Mudrock avoiding my gaze is enough to know it...

"-Traitor. At least I have you both. Right, Kuroka, and Shirone... " I said while caressing the neck of both cats in my lap

*¡Nya!?* *Nya*

The both of them jumped after having their real names revealed...

Well, they were supposed to take care of normal humans, so it's a normal response from them

"Well, let me introduce myself. I'm Ahmya Genji, you may know me as Dusk. This is Jeanne, Jalter and Finally Mudrock, but you may know her by the name Kei "

The black cat took a defensive stance while the white one was behind her.

But both of them relaxed after hearing that name...

"Um... Dusk? Like Dusk who Serafall-sama said saved us...? " Kuroka, as the big sister, took the lead

"... ?"

The smaller white cat perked her head from behind the big one. Seeing her raising her ears and tilting her head is so cute. 

The amount of curiosity and expectations in both pairs of eyes is... precious.

"Yes... I was the one who told Sera about the experiments... That's how I know your names... "

Both cats transformed into their human form, and before I could even speak, a figure was flying towards me, and a feeling of something drenching my chest followed...

"¡Thanks!, Thanks, thanks. If it weren't for you, they would, they would start using my sister instead of me"

Looking past her, there stood a cute little girl of no more than 8 years, unsecure of what to do, so I signaled her to come and join her sister.

Is it not a surprise that they were a lot younger than the ones in the anime? After asking Sera about her little sister, I came to know that Sona is ten, so my age is close to those in the main cast... 

Even looking down, Kuroka is in her teens because of the difference in stature she had to hug me while on her knees...

"See, Jeanne, just look at his face, he is a lolicon no doubt " Jalter commented while pointing at my face while having that smug smile of hers.

"Ahn... " Jeanne had this look on her face... the same she had last time when...

"¡Not again! This is not funny, Jalter " 

To show this brat a lesson, I threw [Ink] toward Jalter's face... the kind that is hard to get rid of...

"Guh. Don't throw your sticky thing into my face " Jalter said while imitating what one would see on an anime, one of the more... adult rated...

"... ¡Jeanne!(Jalter), What were you learning from the TV?" I know she is faking it but still... don't make look me like a criminal

"... "(Jeanne)

"... "(Mudrock)

All four of them were looking at Ahm chasing after Jalter while throwing [Ink] at her...

Both sisters didn't know how to react to... this... of the many things that they expected after coming to this new house... this was not one of them...

"Well... welcome to... the family? " Jeanne said with a sweet and warm smile while patting the head of Shirone

"Welcome, my friends are also happy of having you " Mudrock is the same as Jeanne for the duo, their training in Senjutsu made them feel safe around her

They looked at each other... even if surprised... both sisters felt welcomed and... at home

90