34- Emotions
1.9k 10 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

How to get rid of unnecessary emotions? Or at least control them.

The answer was simple when I realized that I can shape my emotions into any forms I want within my Mindscape

And that doing this would affect me in the real world. 

A person is defined by three worlds, the physical, mental and spiritual.

The body, mind and soul

Why do I call them worlds? It is because I consider them as one, three different worlds interacting to give life to what we know as a person.

In the real world, the 'world' that represents the physical part is my human body, the same happens with my mind and my Mindscape.

The three worlds are connected and interact with each other, normally I would train using my physical 'world' to be able to control my emotions, using meditation, exercises and the likes

but thanks to [Dusk] I can interact, control and change the 'world' of my mind whenever I want to, skipping this step completely.

It would be different if I wanted to do something similar with the 'world' of my soul.

Not only is it an unknown place for me, but I also have no experience in controlling it or even seeing what it looks like.

But just as meditating with the body can affect the mind, the mind and body can affect the soul.

Thanks to the three of them maintaining a balance between them, what happens if one of them strengthens over the others, the other two are affected and as they grow, they also improve the first one. This is a cycle that repeats itself until all three achieve true balance.

At least this is what I observe from my changes as a human. 

Learning new Martial Arts or mastering new weapons is a lot easier when you have a stronger mind, from memory to learning faster or simply knowing how to recognize your own mistakes and faults, as well as knowing how to improve or fix them. 

What I don't know is how this balance affects being of one world. For example, spirits.

All I know is that one of the two, soul or mind, needs to have considerable strength to be able to affect the real world. A mind specially made to do exactly that just like [Dusk] can also help with that.

Obviously, also using a physical object to do this is also of great help, that's why at first painting was almost necessary if I wanted to create something and even now paintings are a great part of my powers, like [Door] or the rooms I made for the girls. 

And I imagine that the same goes for the rest, like those Soul-steel that appeared in Chinese novels and help to cut, to no one's surprise, the soul if you make it into a weapon. 

My passive [Healthy Body] works with said balance, since a healthy body needs a healthy mind and soul. It's something I discovered not long ago, hastening the process greatly

There is also risk on one part of the person outgrowing the rest, like how mages or psychics tend to be weak physically. 

This doesn't always result in a problem, but in the long run it could be since your body is necessary to channel their psychic powers into the real world. 

This could result in hurting yourself or simply having a weak and sickly body. 

My great effort to strengthen my mind and my body has made my soul advance naturally so I don't have to worry too much about this. 

The fact that my soul was stronger than average due to the whole reincarnation thing helped as well. Thankfully. 

Now that I can skip the step to control myself, what I have to do is shape the emotions instead of leaving them on who knows where, making them something present, something visible and something that I can interact with, and therefore affect as much as I want. 

Once done giving them form, what I did to solve this problem is create different chambers to locate each of my emotions. 

Each chamber has a certain size preventing certain emotions from filling my mind more than I want.

Each emotion is born inside of their respective chamber and fills it slowly until reaching the limit of what it can contain. 

And then for the excess of emotions that do not fit in this chamber after reaching said limit...

I'm going to create another painting and I'll just throw everything into it.

What will happen when emotions of a different nature make contact?

Chaos, an amount of collisions and explosions that result in chain reactions happen inside that place, creating a special type of energy from the clash.

It doesn't feel harmful at all so I'll leave it that way. 

I'm pretty sure that I can throw that thing into someone and probably cause great harm, but it needs some testing. 

Now I need to seal this in another room of my mind, and then place that one another bigger one.

Add protection to it, countermeasures, backdoors, failsafes, reinforce each layer, etc...

Pretty much everything to make sure it doesn't create a mess and if it does prevent it from affecting other places.

It's rare for something like that to happen since I'm in control of almost everything inside my mindscape but it will work against an enemy attack.

And then send it into the main or central part of my mind.

The most important part of this design is that I can change the size of the chambers where my emotions are as much as I want, choosing how much I let said emotion affect me.

With that said and done, the next thing is getting the cute Sarkaz to enjoy her date...

We decided to go into Mount Kitadake

Second to Mount Fuji in the ranking of mountains in Japan. 

With some stealth spells to mask our presence, smell and presence to make the walk through it as peaceful as it can be.

The fact that its a chain of mountains makes it perfect for a long walk thanks to our strength and speed

The walk was a new experience for both of us.

Away from the noise of the city, from the conflict between races and factions, simply enjoying the company of the other while we talk about things that happen to us and what we want to do, exchanging thoughts and ideas of what to do in the future.

Whether it is the change of air, the animals or the clear sky that still has hours of sunshine, it all simply feels refreshing and relaxing. 

We spent a couple of hours doing just that.

It is not as if we had not met anyone, for now we decided to follow a normal path like any other person, slowly making the path from one mountain to the other while walking slowly and uncovered. 

And as expected, my athletic adult form and her beauty combined with her curvaceous body and the unusual hair color attracted a lot of attention on our way here, to the point that some girlfriends scolded their partner. 

Some boyfriends also got quite annoyed because some women stared at me for too long.

Their reaction is to be expected, we were both changed by [Adam] and we're not trying to hide it.

Well, they should thank me for releasing dozens of beasts made of shadows specialized in silent and lethal attacks around this part of the mountain where we are going to travel, silently eliminating any monster that could live on the mountain and interrupt our date.

After hours of walking normally, when it started to get dark, we decided to speed up our pace

Using what I prepared to be out of sight so no one bothered us, we finally began to advance in a more quick way worthy of two superhumans... 

Well, one human and a Sarkaz

I could see how happy she was, this feeling of freedom and joy, being able to jump and move wherever and whenever she wanted, feeling the wind on her face while hundreds if not thousands of friends welcomed her, it must have been quite amazing for her. .

The smile that never left his face and her giggles is the one proof I need that this date was a success.

Our appointment concluded in one of the highest parts of the mountain, the clear sky letting us see the beauty of the stars

That's how our date concluded, a picnic in the upper part of the mountain, below the starry sky. 

Hugging each other, feeling the heat coming from the other's body and nothing else. 

This is what I wanted. 

To make her feel loved and accepted, as well as making her feel and see that this is no longer her last life

She is as free as she wants, that she is able to do anything she thinks of and that I want to be with her while she does it. 

Of course that was not all of it, we spended a great time with her sitting on my lap with her legs on my back and exchanging a passionate kiss that, as of now, lasted for minutes, with me grabbing her back bottom. 

A date like this can't end with a kiss and she really liked it. Maybe seeing us doing it more than once made her eager to try. 

Maybe a little too much and of course I let myself get carried away ending in this non stop session of passionate kisses. 

With one arm grabbing her bottom and pushing her into my body while the other recovers her body. 

We exchanged kisses while feeling each other haggered breaths, her rosy cheeks and shy expression followed of the eagerness for more that is present in her eyes... 

Is simply too charming to resist... 

So I did. Ending in this exchange.




Maybe it is the constant changing of bodies that made me forget about my body age. 

In all but that body I'm an adult, but It also means that I don't want to use a face one on the next step so…

For now this is as far as we will get…

After kiss after kiss, we finally decided to end it, not without me promising to give more later. 

To return home, I simply opened the door but before going to sleep, Mudrock told me that she wanted to sleep in my room…

Thanks me of the past for making that new mental system before the date, preventing lust from overtaking my senses…

At the end I ended up sleeping trapped in the hug of a lovable Sarkaz that was pleased with her date. 

That calm expression and her smile are my rewards. 

*cough* and the kisses. 

And also being hugged by a 'well armed' Sarkaz while sleeping in my real body. 

"Thanks, Ahm" She said while tightening her hug a little, pressing me more into her chest. 

As lewd as It sounds, I know this is her way to grab something she treasures a lot, something that she doesn't want to let go. 

"Good night, Kei. I love you" 

"Me too, Ahm. I love you" 

66