Chapter 1
509 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh, look at you." Their mother's eyes turned incomparably soft as they landed upon her son for the first time in several years. "My handsome boy." Her smile would've been able to melt ice.

I shot Damien a panicked look but tried to hide it. My nipples were still hard as pearls underneath my shirt. My panties? Already thoroughly soaked in anticipation. With our mother here, that was a very bad thing.

But I couldn't help it! Since that first time we made love, we hadn't had sex at all. I thought some time off from that would serve us both well, and I thought that him formally breaking his relationship with Triss and Cami was a good sign. 

Until a few moments ago, he seemed into it. But our mother's sudden appearance had done away with any thoughts of sex. Well, not really. The more perverted part of me still wanted to tear off his pants and feel his cock grow in my mouth. Sadly this desire wasn't going to be fulfilled for now.

"We simply must have a good, long chat sometime soon. I want to know everything you've been up to these past few years." She went on.

Damien touched the woman's hand at his cheek and offered his own smile. He nodded softly. "I'd like that."

With that, their mother turned my way and narrowed her eyes. "But first, you've got to tell me what this one did for you to call me so suddenly." She folded her arms and gave me that heavy mom-glare that made you feel like the world was ending. "What trouble have you been giving your brother, hm? I know you must be missing your friends, but that's no excuse to give him a hard time."

I blinked. To be perfectly honest, I'd barely thought of Kim, Gemma or even Vera at all since coming here. 

"I haven't been acting up because of them," I cleared my throat and tried to defend myself. But I was cut off by her next words.

"But you have been acting up?" She nitpicked my phrasing.

"What? No!"

"Well you must've been doing something. Your brother wouldn't have bothered me otherwise." The woman took a seat on the couch where Damien had taken my virginity and sighed. "I thought you two would get along splendidly. You always have before. I suppose time apart changed that."

I wanted to laugh. Damien looked at me in warning, but that didn't help much. Their mother had no idea how wrong her words were. They were closer than ever before, this brother and sister.

"I'm sorry for whatever she put you through, Damien." Their mother apologized. "I knew this was such a sudden thing and I shouldn't have just thrust her upon you like this. You have your own life now, after all. You can't be looking after your sister forever, right? I mean, that's why you left in the first place."

No, he left because he wanted to rearange my guts, I silently corrected. Which I wouldn't have minded at all even back then, I say. Though it'd probably hurt  a whole lot more.

I'd masturabted before with a few choice veggies. Suffice it to say, the practice helped with the actual act. Damien is by no means a small man. Beneath the pleasure was definitely some pain. Though it wouldn't have been so bad if he didn't have as much stamina as he did.  Unfortunately(?) he was full of vigor. What did that mean? Well, let's just say that I can understand why it'd taken both Triss and Cami to keep him satisfied. 

"About that," Damien began. "Actually, we've worked things out. It's just that I've been quite busy and forgot to call you. I apologize for making you come all this way during your honeymoon, but there's no need to take her back so soon anymore."

Their mother waved him off. "Oh, well no matter. I'm breaking up that man anyway."

 Alarm bells broke out in my head. "With Rob? Why?"

A cold snort. "I found him all tangled together with some floozy at a hotel we were staying at."

I was floored. That didn't sound like Rob at all. He's crazy about this mother of their's. Why would he be making out with another woman? It didn't make sense.

"So then....?"

"Then nothing." The woman spoke drily. "It's too late to simply divorce him. I'm not going to give him any of your father's  and grandfather's hard-earned money. We can stay married, but consider us effectively over."

"Are you going back home?" Damien asked.

Their mother's lips curved a bit. She looked around wistfully. "I was planning to, yes." She admitted. "But after coming back to this place after so long, I'm thinking I'll stay a while. And Evie still has school, doesn't she? If you've worked out whatever differences you two had, then I see no reason she can't at least stay to complete her year."

I  immediately protested. "What? But, you can't!" I blurted out. Our mother, here? For the whole rest of the year?

If she did that, we'd never be able to have some good alone time! I hated that idea.

Her mother looked at her strangely. "Hm? Why not, honey?"

I fumbled for a good response and found nonse. "That's because....you just can't!" I finished lamely. 

Her mother rolled her eyes. "You just don't want me getting in the way of Damien spoiling you, right?  I know you, Evie. That's definitely what you're thinking."

I wanted to cry. My mother knew me well, but the kind of spoiling she was thinking of wasn't the same as what I'm thinking of at all.

"If you know, then--"

"Oh, calm down." She chuckled. "I know how much you've missed your brother, so I won't be too critical. But remember, it's as I said. He has his own life now. Who knows, maybe he even has a woman in mind?" She sent her son glance, eyes twinkling a bit. "It's about time he does, anyway."

But I'm the woman he has in mind, I wanted to shout at her, but couldn't.

She continued. "He can't have his sister clinging to him every day, Evie. I think me being here will bring a nice balance, wouldn't you say?"

No, not at all!

Not to mention the trouble this would bring our sex life, which was only barely starting to take off, we wouldn't have any room for romance either if she stayed!

I wanted to at least hold hands and cuddle with him a bit. Maybe cook a nice dinner, watch a movie. We couldn't do any of these things in public, this is the only place we can. 

What's more, if the paparazzi found out their mother was in town....

Their mother was still very much a part of high society. She's been a former model and actress of some renown in her past and marrying their father hadn't stopped her from persuing her career at all. She'd stopped in more recent years, sure, but it's not like she quit being a point of interest. 

A thought came to mind.

Wait, why haven't they already found out about me?

It's not like I was very low-profile either. Given my family's wealth and fame, I'd also been hounded by those annoying cameras. My uncle took me to galas and banquets fairly often, too, so I've basically been in the public eye ever since I could remember. 

Given those things, why hadn't there been any paparazzi sniffing about? I'd entirely forgotten about their existence because I've been too concerned with Day, but it was certainly weird.

Maybe it was just luck? But if their mother is going to be here too, no way would that luck hold. That meant they'd have to be even more careful.  

"So, you'll really be staying with us?" Damien asked intently. 

"Yes, I believe so." The woman answered warmly. 

"That's great." He replied easily. "I've missed you."

"Oh, me too, dear. My love life may be a bit of a wreck," Yours? What about mine?! " But at least I've got you and Evie. And really, that's all I need. Now come, let's talk. What has our handsome young man been up to these days?"

As the two settled into a comfortable chat, I was having a bit of a meltdown. Sure, I'm happy to see my mother again after these months apart....but I'd be happier if this was just a visit.

I couldn't help worrying about all the troubles her presence here might bring.

Was my and Day's relationship going to end before it could even truly begin?

4