Chapter 4 – A sword and A girl
6.8k 13 167
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sound of sword clashes with each other rang out loudly in the training yard of the mansion. The figure of 2 similar people, with one of them with black hair, appears to be shorter than the platinum blonde one was exchanging slash after slash followed by an after images that were created by their ability.

I surprisingly managed to master using my Fear in just a year after my old man trained me. The promised meeting with the west youkai faction will be held tomorrow in Kyoto.

Right now I am able to stand toe to toe with my old man even when I was 9 years old. It was surprising for both of us because my old man is considered one of the strongest youkai in the world. He was said to be able to stand toe in toe with Sirzechs in his full power.

Maybe it was because of a hidden bonus from the girl that reincarnated me. Until now I still didn't know anything about her, but I am sending my gratitude towards her each time something good happened to me.

Well, the reason why I was able to fight my old man is because of Youjutsu. My old man, with his unique body, can't use Youjutsu which every youkai can use, even with that limitation, he's still one of the strongest to my surprise.

I was able to use Youjutsu to enhance my body and combined with my Fear, I was able to create fake presences more than my old man. My Fear got stronger in this one year and I managed to learn how to imbue my weapon with my Fear to further increase the destructive power from my attack.

I wanted to learn a technique that was available for half-youkai in Nurarihyon no Mago, Matoi. But I didn't find anyone trustworthy yet for me to be able to leave my back to them.

"Let's stop here, Riku. The meeting is tomorrow so I think you will need some rest, right?" My old man suddenly stopped and rested his sword on his shoulder in a calm manner. "And I think it's time for me to hand my sword to you."

I had some ragged breath after the sparring session with my old man. Although I said that I was able to match him in a fight, my stamina as 9 years old is still far from him who had lived for more than hundreds of years.

But something else managed to catch my attention. "Sword?"

"Yeah, the sword that was specially tampered by a human around 300 years ago to give them a chance to fight with the supernatural. This sword was convenient, you can make it disappear and appear from thin air when you wished for it. Follow me, I will show you the sword." My old man walked to the house and I followed her from behind.

'The sword that cut supernatural. Could it be, Nenekirimaru?!' My face instantly brightened when I thought of the possibility. Nenekirimaru is a good sword, but it was almost useless when used to fight a human.

I just hoped that this sword that my old man showed me will be able to be used to hurt a human. Because the threat in this world does not only come from the supernatural but also humans. In fact, the Hero Faction of Chaos Brigade was formed by humans, although they claimed themselves as the descendant of ancient heroes.

I followed my old man while having those thoughts and I was unaware of my surrounding. When I snapped back, I was already in a storage room and saw my old man digging through the junk and finally grabbed a sword with the length of the blade around 110cm with a black handle and sheath made from plain wood without any sword guard handle.

My old man dusted it off the dust and turned to look at me with a smile on his face while he extended his hand that held the sword to give it to me. "Here take this. This sword is designed to cut the supernatural and hurt them more than it hurt humans. Although when you faced a human, this sword is no different than a regular katana although it was still better than the regular one."

I took the katana and unsheathed it. I raised the sword above my head and marveled at the beauty of its blade. I nodded in satisfaction and said to my old man.

"You gave this katana to me? Thank you, old man."

"Don't be happy for now, try to make it disappear. If you are able to do that, then you are recognized as its owner." Explained my old man as he took a blowpipe from his kimono and put it on his mouth.

I nodded at him and try to make it disappear. I sheathed it back to its scabbard and wished for it to disappear and it was gone from my hand almost instantly.

"Oh! As expected of my son!" He picked his blowpipe with his right hand and blows a cloud of smoke into the air. "Now try to make it appeared again and then I will have you to follow me. I think you might like this one." I saw the smirk that was plastered on his face and I have a bad feeling about it.

What is this? Is he going to prank me? Or will he suddenly said that he will disappear and left the east youkai to me? Whatever it is, I think his smirk contained a bad plan.

But I still followed his word and make the sword appear in my hand. After I looked at the sword and saw that nothing was wrong I make it disappear again and asked my old man.

"So, before I follow you. What is this sword's name?"

"I don't know, you can give it one if you want to." Said my old man nonchalantly as he walked past me and exited the storage room and stopped in front of the door before he looked over his shoulder and gestured me to follow him using his hand.

"Tch. Then I will name him Nenekirimaru." I clicked my tongue and followed him.

This time, he brought me to a big room where we usually welcome a guest and make me sit in seiza beside him. Well, I didn't follow his instruction and sat with my legs crossed. What I didn't expect was when I saw him, he sat on crossed legs too and smirked at me.

'Oh, this old man of mine. He really loves jokes around didn't he?'

After we waited silently for a few minutes, I heard Setsuna's voice from beyond the sliding door.

"Commander, young master. Your guest has arrived."

My old man smiled as he answered Setsuna. "Have them enter the room."

As soon as he said that, the sliding door was opened and a girl with long black hair that reached her waist entered the room. She was around my age wearing a white kimono with a blue flower pattern. She was graceful in her movement, and her blue eyes sucked my breath away.

If someone said the usual child actress is cute, then the girl that entered the room is beautiful. The girl walked and stopped in front of us and sat in a seiza position. She bowed her head and introduced herself to us.

"It is my pleasure to meet you, Commander, Young Master. My name is Tsura, Yuki Tsura. I hope we can get along in the future, Young Master."



Author Here~

More than 50 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

Big Thanks to the new Executive!!
- Anton Kozlov

Big Thanks to the new Squad Leader!!
- Chase

167