Ch-6:『BEAST666』 & 『BEAST777』
2.7k 13 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Spiritual Tripping is a form of  Magic  spell which is a specialty of  Aleister Crowley  and his master  Allan Bennett.

 

This magic spell allows the user to use their gestures to indicate weapons, the users forcibly drives the images into the target's mind along with the power associated with them.

It allows the user to manifest illusionary weapons which cause the same effects to the target as real ones.

Simply put, it is guided by a gesture made by the operator. The target will instinctively associate with weapon, and then this magic will turn the imagination into reality.

Therefore, this is a magic that allows the victim to be killed by his own imagination.

Aleister faced Roy in a shooting posture. First, Roy thought of a pistol, the weapon he knew best . 

But then he saw Aleister's hand pointing the gun at his head. Above his hand gesture, three numbers '50, 21, 35' appeared in form of sparks.

These mysterious numbers connected to the imagination in Roy's brain, guiding his imagination in a peculiar direction. 

In Roy's mind, that small pistol 'evolved' into an anti-material sniper rifle. For Roy, an anti-material sniper rifle is more than powerful enough to kill him.

But as it wasn't enough, a silver-white staff with intertwining tendrils at the tip of the staff appeared in Aleister's left hand.

The <Staff of Impact> or the <Blasting Rod>, this magic staff is supposedly based off of a similarly named magic staff, owned by Charles Henry Allan Bennett, a friend and mentor to Aleister Crowley.

Neither the <Blasting Rod> nor the 'Spiritual Tripping' has any exaggerated abilities to be worthy enough to be used by the 'greatest magician of 20th century'. 

But when the two things are used together in cooperation, they will emit power beyond imagination.

As an auxiliary weapon, the <Staff of Impact> will increase the power of the 'Spiritual Tripping' by tenfold. 

More specifically, subsequent uses of the 'Spiritual Tripping' together with the <Blasting Rod> will be further amplified due to the target's expectations affecting the basis for the amplification. 

For example, if the target subsequently imagine it will be 10 times as powerful, it will become 100 times as powerful. 

Given the <Blasting Rod>'s connection to a target's imagination, it works well with Spiritual Tripping, which is also rooted in a target's imagination.

Using gestures to drive images into their head and create illusionary weapons with the same destructive power towards them they imagine real ones would have.

This is one of Aleister's trump cards that made him dare to confront the 'Magic Gods' with a mortal body.

The 'Magic Gods' can distort all rules and possesses an amount of knowledge beyond human imagination, and therefore has an incalculable imagination. 

The guidance of the <Staff of Impact> as well as the power of imagination of 'Spiritual Tripping', results in increasing the attack to a level that can even pose danger to the 'Magic Gods'.

Roy didn't expect to meet Aleister in this way. Perhaps he was amazed that Roy had 'cracked' the secret of the 'Book of the Law'. 

From the beginning, he used his ultimate ace cards. But Roy absolutely didn't feel any glory or pride in this matter.

In his perception, the power of the anti-material sniper rifle has almost transformed into an intercontinental missile under the increase of the <Staff of Impact>.

An anti-material sniper rifle is enough to kill Roy, let alone an exaggerated large scale weapon like intercontinental missiles. 

The fear of death surged up from the depths of Roy's soul like a volcanic eruption and seemed to fill his mind with despair. 

The endless despair almost drove him mad. After being pulled into the world of Aspect' and suddenly meeting Aleister who is targeting him. 

He knows that he can no longer escape. 

He will die, he will definitely die, even a strong man with a strong 'will' cannot find the slightest chance of survival in this desperate situation.

Roy is just an ordinary fifteen-year-old boy. He only knows some basic magic tricks. He doesn't even understand slightly more powerful magic spells. 

And the enemy he is facing is the greatest magician of the 20th century, the pioneer of modern occultism, who vainly attempted to eliminate magic by himself, dared to confront the whole world, a mythical existence— Aleister Crowley!

Aleister being an enemy of the world is not an exaggeration, but a real fact. 

All magic users in the world are his enemies, even the 'Magic Gods' who can reverse life and death, change the rules, and distort the world are his enemies. 

This wide disparity between him and Aleister is big enough to make anyone desperate, but in order to ensure that there is no problem, Aleister even used one of his strongest technique he prepared to fight the 'Magic God'.

"『BEAST666』!!! The Beast of Apocalypse."

Finally, Aleister said his magic name. In the modern world of magic, this represents the unending situation on sides, it is used in battle as a gesture to say 'it will now be a fight to the death'.

"Boom———"

Roy's thinking bursted instantly, and all his consciousness started to collapsed, as if the entire sea was being evaporated.

It was like an ordinary human being hit by an intercontinental missile. Under the fierce flames and shock waves, all he could keep was small 'fragments of his corpse', but slowly even the 'fragments of the corpse' could no longer be kept. 

There were countless scenes flashing past slowly in Roy's mind. There were pictures of his ordinary life on earth before his reincarnation, there were scenes of him living in London with Lola after his reincarnation, living a hard but fulfilling life.

Each of these pictures seemed so clear, it's as if Roy walked through his life again in an instant.

He knows that this is what people say, the glorious reflection of life before death.

Until the end of the picture, Roy's consciousness came to a book- 'Book of 777', a masterpiece of Aleister Crowley's thoughts.

The idea of ​​this book is actually full of Aleister Crowley's imagination, like a masterpiece in martial arts novels, a certain cheat cultivation technique, a 'golden finger'. 

But in fact, even the creator himself did not practice it. So high is the level of this practice method.

The 'Book of 777' records more of his vision of the future of his own path, a realm that he himself hasn't reached.

And just before Roy's death, his thinking seemed to have been endlessly sublimated. The content of 'Book of 777' was thoroughly integrated by him and completely turned into his 'knowledge'——

"『BEAST777』!!! The one who shall cross the evil of mankind!!! "

The Magic Name is the reason for a magician to use magic. Their respective magic names are often related to the reason behind their decision to learn magic or the one dream which they would sacrifice their life for.

It is the thought, like a beacon that leads the magician forward in order to purse his path. It is the foundation that the magician must never forget.

At this life-death situation, Roy finally realized his path with the knowledge recorded in the 'Book of 777'. 

He will carry the 'human evil' in the name of 'God' and become the beginning of Genesis.

'The End of the Apocalypse!'

As Roy read his 'magic name' in this imaginary aspect, his form finally started to appear in this aspect.

When Aleister saw Roy's true appearance, the expression on his face was extremely wonderful.

Surprised, unbelievable, stunned, calm, bitter, until finally, despair and heart-broken. 

"Dang-- Dang--"

The <Staff of Impact> slipped from Aleister's palm and fell onto the 'ground', and he fell on his knees, 

"No, No, No, Nooooo————"

Hearing Aleister's heart-piercing cry, Roy didn't know why, he just wanted to laugh out.

Didn't expect your life to end inexplicably like this? 

At this moment, Roy seemed to hear a sigh and a slight whisper ———

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law."

At this moment, Roy's consciousness went into slumber.

84