7. Working
1.3k 2 108
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Content warning: kinda lewd?

Melissa wanted to surprise Amber with our visit, so neither of us said anything about it when we saw her at lunch earlier. Now we were here, and I was feeling a little awkward as the two of us emerged from the car.

I'd never actually been in one of these shops before, but apparently Melissa had. I couldn't help feeling self-conscious as we walked across the parking lot and up to the door. It was in a sort of industrial / commercial area, in a building with four other businesses. Not quite a strip-mall, but similar. The windows were opaque so there was no way to see what the inside of the store looked like. Even the glass on the door was blacked out.

In my mind I was picturing a small dark seedy hole in the wall, with stains on the carpet and lots of plain unmarked cardboard boxes on the dusty mismatched shelves. I imagined my shy cute mousey girlfriend cowering in her oversized black hoodie behind a small messy counter, nervously accepting greasy crumpled-up cash from shady people in long dark overcoats in exchange for unmentionable things.

I followed my tall beautiful blonde girlfriend in through the door then stopped in my tracks as I stared. The place was nothing like I'd been expecting.

I found myself standing in a clean, brightly-lit professional-looking boutique. It was the sort of place I'd expect to find my mom shopping for decorative soaps and scented candles, and little embroidered towels to put up in the guest bathroom over the winter holidays. I could imagine they'd have little packages of expensive fancy napkins that posh ladies would buy to set out for holiday brunch with their church group.

Except instead of fancy soaps and scented candles, the wall to my right was full of DVDs and Blu-Rays with titles like 'Double-D Showcase Vol.4' and 'Paging Dr. Dick' and 'Suzie Squirts'.

And on the wall to my left, instead of embroidered towels there was a display of anatomically correct rubber penises, in an array of colours and sizes ranging from practical to highly unlikely.

Instead of posh seasonal napkins a free-standing display ahead of us was full of curvy white and pink plastic things that I wasn't even sure where on the human body they were meant to be applied, under a placard advertising the benefits of 'tele-dildonics' (download the app today!)

Further into the shop there were shelves full of lube in every flavour I could imagine and several more I couldn't. There was a display of sex dolls and 'realistic' plastic vaginas and mouths and other artificial openings for guys to enjoy. Part of the back wall held a selection of lingerie and some funky-looking leather garments with lots of straps and stuff. And in front of that was a large free-standing display with dozens of vibrators in various shapes, sizes, styles, and colours.

Standing next to that display was a customer. She looked to be about my mom's age, in fact she looked normal enough she could have practically been my mom. She was dressed in stretch jeans and a casual top. She looked for all the world like a stereotypical soccer mom, like she'd just dropped in at the sex toy shop to pick up a little something for herself before she had to swing by the school to get the kids.

And standing in front of her was none other than Amber.

Rather than hiding in her oversized hoodie, my small cute shy friend was wearing a pair of kitten heels, skin-tight black jeans, and a tight green scoop-neck top that showed off her cleavage. And from the cleavage she was displaying I knew she had to be wearing one of those push-up bras to highlight and accentuate her chest. Her normally messy brown hair was neatly brushed, and she had some subtle make-up on.

I'd never really noticed it before but it suddenly hit me, Amber had to have that same supernatural succubus beauty thing that Melissa and Susan had. Normally she acted shy and quiet and didn't draw attention to herself, so I'd never noticed it or seen it before. But now she was deliberately dressed up in a way to call attention to herself, she was actually trying to look attractive, and the supernatural thing had kicked in.

And that wasn't even the most surprising thing.

In her hands, Amber was casually holding an enormous thick twelve-inch-long shiny chrome vibrator. She was currently explaining how it worked to the soccer mom customer. And her calm professional demeanour was as relaxed and chill as if she was talking about the weather.

"...enjoy the range of settings on this one. Just press the button to turn it on then cycle through the various options. And a long-press will turn it off. It has four different vibe strengths, but what I find really effective is the various patterns it can do. There's rumble, pulse, thump, and it can even cycle through the options randomly if you like surprises or want to change things up."

While she was talking, she held the thing out so the woman could feel the vibe against the back of her hand as Amber tapped the button and changed the settings.

Soccer mom nodded appreciatively and asked about the batteries, as casually as if she was enquiring about a new mobile phone.

"It has a built-in rechargeable battery," Amber replied. "Comes with a rapid-charger, it's about two hours to full charge and that's good for up to two hours of use."

Me and Melissa stared silently for another half minute then she nudged me and we went to pretend we were interested in the selection of lube instead. It was a good distraction too, as I soon found myself checking out the different options.

They weren't all flavoured, some weren't actually meant to be consumed. Most of them were scented though, and some of the names were amusing.

It took another five minutes for Amber and her customer to finish up, apparently soccer mom was sold on the twelve-inch chrome toy. From the sound of it she wasn't actually going to pick up the kids, she was going home to try out her new purchase.

As she was leaving, Amber came over to me and Melissa and asked in her professional sales girl voice "Is there anything I can help you with, or do you have any questions about the products?"

"Yeah," I said as I picked up one of the bottles from the shelf in front of me. "Does this stuff actually work? And does it really taste like cherries?"

I could tell Amber was having trouble keeping a straight face now that it was just the three of us in the store. Her lips were twitching like she wanted to smile or laugh, while her cheeks started to take on a pink tone.

She did her best to maintain her composure as she answered, "Yes, the 'Nipple and Clit Stimulating Gel' enhances pleasure and increases sensitivity. It uses artificial flavouring, but it definitely tastes like cherries."

From the way she was talking I honestly couldn't tell if she'd actually tried the stuff herself or if she was just giving me a sales pitch. Either way though I was sold.

"Awesome," I grinned. "I think I need this in my life."

Melissa smiled too, then she leaned closer and asked our friend "Hey do you get a sort of 'intuition' thing? I call it like a 'sex sense' when you're looking at people..."

Amber's cheeks went from pink to red and she nodded, "Yeah. I didn't at first, it started happening after about a week or so? And it was kind of fuzzy in the beginning, but lately it comes in loud and clear."

"So you know what that last customer was thinking?" the tall blonde asked with an even wider smile on her face.

Her blush grew even brighter and she grimaced, "Yeah I sure do. Seriously, how people look compared to what they think... That's been a huge shock."

I pouted since I didn't have their succubus intuition and I didn't look at the customer long enough for my own demonic senses to kick in. "Why what was it? What was she thinking?"

Amber shook her head, she wasn't going to tell me but Melissa came to the rescue.

She leaned in and whispered "She was fantasizing about Amber offering to demonstrate the vibrator on her right here in the shop. Like soccer-mom would be up on the counter with her clothes off while Amber was using that big chrome vibe to..."

"Ok!" I laughed, "I get it."

I looked back at the small sexy brunette and asked, "How the heck can you keep a straight face and do the sales pitch stuff while that's going on? I mean I know I'd have trouble but I'd have thought you'd collapse into a shy blushy mess!"

Amber stood with her back straight and her shoulders set and announced, "I'm a professional. It's part of the job."

Though she couldn't quite sell it due to the blushy grin plastered on her face as she said it.

Melissa commented, "Actually the more I think about it, the more I realize how perfect this job is for you. You can tell what the customers want, what they're into, and guide them towards the best product to meet their needs."

"What about the uh, outfit?" I asked as I looked Amber up and down. "You never dress like that at college."

She blushed again but shrugged, "Sex sells. Maybe not to me, but to most people sex sells. So yeah, this is my 'work look'. And you're right Melissa. Between dressing like this and being able to see what customers want, I've been doing pretty good in terms of sales. And so far everyone's been extremely satisfied with the stuff they buy from me."

She added, "Speaking of which, are you two just here to visit? Or were you actually here to do some shopping?"

"We came to see how you were doing," I replied. "And to maybe tease you a bit, but now that I've seen you on the job I don't think that'll work."

I held up the little tube of gel and added, "I'm definitely buying this, and I'm going to look around to see what else might catch my eye."

Melissa added, "Actually I'm interested in something. I just heard about it the other day from one of my 'customers'. Do you sell any electro-stimulation stuff?"

Amber raised her eyebrows, "Yeah we do. It's in the counter by the register. That stuff's expensive, and it's kind of uh, out there?"

"What is it?" I asked. I wasn't surprised Melissa knew about and was interested in wild kinky stuff, but it still surprised me that Amber knew this stuff too. Even though I realized it shouldn't. After all she worked here, she sold the stuff. And for that matter she'd already explained to me that being ace didn't mean she was some kind of prude or puritan or whatever.

Melissa explained, "It uses electricity, or I guess electric shocks to stimulate?"

"I think it's popular in BDSM," Amber added. "Shocks can hurt, and some people get off on that?"

We followed her over to the counter, she moved behind it while me and Melissa stayed out front. Amber crouched down and pulled out what I first thought was another vibrator. It had a black handle part, then a long smooth purple part that looked vaguely like you could insert it in various places.

Amber tapped a button on the handle, then reached out and lightly touched the purple tip to my left upper-arm. There was a little snap that was just a bit harsher than getting a static shock in the winter, and my arm twitched slightly.

"Ow!" I grimaced and stepped back out of range. "Ok that's very not-for-me."

Melissa grinned and thrust her chest out at Amber and said "Let me have it."

Amber rolled her eyes but she touched the end of the wand to the tip of Melissa's right boob. The tall blonde let out a yelp and practically jumped.

"Like I said, it's kind of out there." Amber turned the thing off and put it back inside the counter. As she straightened up she added, "That wand's sort of entry-level for electro stuff, it's about two hundred dollars. There's more advanced stuff but it's pretty elaborate and starts from about five hundred and just gets more expensive from there."

Melissa was still rubbing her boob after the demonstration, and she had a thoughtful look on her face but after a few more seconds she finally shook her head. "Yeah I think maybe I'll pass on that after all. It sounded good in theory, but it's a little too ouchie for me."

After that me and Melissa browsed a bit more before we both found some toys to try. It was still hard to get over how cool and casual Amber was about all this stuff, like I was more blushy and embarrassed than she was as she rang up my stimulating gel and a set of vibrating nipple clamps.

"So do we get to see how you enchant this stuff?" I asked quietly, to try and distract myself from my embarrassment.

Amber shook her head, "Sorry Mara. It wouldn't work on you or Melissa, so there's no point. Even if I did though, you probably wouldn't see anything. I've done it over a hundred times in front of other customers and nobody's noticed anything out of the ordinary."

"Even the lady who was here a few minutes ago?" Melissa asked.

"Yep," Amber nodded. "I'm confident she'll be extremely satisfied with her purchase when she tries it out."

Melissa and I both grinned, then Amber rang up Melissa's purchase.

My tall blonde girlfriend dropped over two hundred dollars on one of those remote-control things I'd seen when we first came in. It was called a 'rabbit' and had two different vibe motors so it could do internal and external stimulation at the same time. And it could be controlled by an app on her phone. Or my phone, or Sue's or Amber's phones, depending on who Melissa gave access to.

"Here you go," Amber said as she handed Melissa the fancy boutique shopping bag with her purchase. "And you two enjoy your evening."

Melissa giggled, I just smirked as we made our way to the door.

If you're enjoying our work and you'd like to support us, please consider joining our patreon & get early access to new chapters! Patrons have already read chapter 14 and you could too!
https://www.patreon.com/purplecatgirl

108