Prologue: The day I was bought.
970 7 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“And where have you been?” 

The room was dark and eerie, with the only source of light present being the candle located beside the chair.

On the chair, a woman wearing a nightdress being illuminated by the light sat with a glare on her face.

She’s my lord. The one who bought me just a few years ago when I was 15.

Duchess Sylvia Brittany.

She’s a former princess of the Brittany Empire after her brother took the throne. The two aren’t that intimate as siblings so she decided to ask her brother to give her land she can manage and live on.

“Ah, madam…”

I was out enjoying the money I’ve earned. Most of the servants find some jobs tedious so they leave those odd jobs up to me. In return, I get paid. It might be a few copper but to me it’s more than enough to use. Our empire’s currency is worth more than all the other nations’ on the continent so that means the products they sell are also cheaper.

I sat down in a submissive position which was sitting on my knees and lowering my head at her feet.

My master crossed her beautiful legs. Even in my, a male’s presence, she confidently displays her assets.

“Luther, did you forget from where you came?”

When I come back late, it’s the same routine every time.

“I was the one that brought you out of that slave market. If not for me then you would’ve been dead to satisfy the underground nobles.”

The red haired beauty got up and took hold of the whip on the bed. Her ocean blue eyes glaring at me.

Her seductive figure was illuminated by the candle light. Her hips swayed as she walked up towards me. 

I could faintly see her breasts underneath that revealing attire of hers. Her vulgar nipples match those huge breasts of hers.

She swung down her whip without a word. I could make out another person besides the bed. 

She’s the slave that came before me. Her face looked satisfied seeing me beaten by our master. Bitch.

The whip struck my chest first.

◇◇◇

The day I was bought:

“First fighter, go!”

My eyes adjusted to the large light above the audience hall infused with mana.

I heard shouting. No, it was more like jeering for me to die. It’s always the weakest slave that dies first and that’s what they want.

This is an underground slave ring where slaves fight against each other. Why? To survive. No. To satisfy nobles and survive.

You’d be lucky enough if one of those sadistic bastards were to choose you if you’re the winner.

The one I’m up against is called Bear. 

He’s the largest out of any of us and also the strongest.

‘Just why…’

I looked around and saw the guard smirk at me.

“So it was him, huh…”

They always bet on who’d win. Obviously, I’d be the one losing. Whoever betted on me will lose money. 

‘Who would ever bet on a scrawny weakling like me anyway.’

I’m still 15 years old but due to the harsh living and health conditions, my body hasn’t grown a day over 13.

Even before the huge mass of muscles known as Bear, I held the spear and shield tightly. 

All Bear had was a great sword.

“Bear, darling~ if you can break one of his arms then I’ll buy you~”

A middle aged female wearing thick makeup shouted with a huge smile on her face.

Bear was surprised for a moment before he grinned. His ferocious glare made me tremble.

“Ah, shit.”

Ting

The bell rung, signalling the start of the match.

Each of Bear’s footsteps thumped on the ground. I could even feel the tremors.

The mass of muscle lifted his sword.

‘Forget surviving, how will I even block his first strike?’

That’s the thought I had before Bear roared and swung down.

BOOM—!

**

“A lady came to buy you.”

“Huh?”

In my cell that night. I was all beat up and full of wounds.

The girl with me in the cell is Lena. She has some abilities in healing magic and she’s also a slave. Since she can use magic, she’s treated far better than most of us.

Her initial price tag is even 50 gold which is a huge amount of money even for nobles.

“Who is this lady?”

I asked with anticipation.

Lena tilted her head and thought.

“I think the title the guard used when referring to her was Madam Duchess and Your Grace.”

A duchess?

My heart pounded in excitement.

Finally, after living my entire life in these hellholes, I can live in a noble’s house. My parents were slaves from overseas so I have silver hair and blue eyes. I was born inside a carriage on its way to this very kingdom. 

I couldn’t really remember what my parents looked like since I was separated from them after birth. I don’t really feel anything when I see others with their parents. 

All I can say is that they’re fortunate to even have parents. I’ve been alone my whole life.

But that could change. 

“Will I finally be bought by a beautiful lonely widow? I hope her breasts are huge…”

“You perv.”

Lena hit my shoulder which was still in pain. I groaned and then heard the cell door open.

Looking upwards, I saw a curvy woman with red hair who stood there with a surprised face.

My mouth was agape.

“This is the promised merchandise, madam Duchess. Hehehe.”

“Why is he still beat up?” 

The woman he called madam duchess glared at him. I wanted to punch his face ever since he was appointed the boss of the slave market. 

“You bastard!”

She released her mana which caused the entire cell to tremble.

Boom—!

Her fist punched the man in the face, causing him to fly into the walls.

“You dare give me a damaged product!?”

“B-But madam duchess, you said that you are looking for a toy. So naturally he shouldn’t receive such luxury as healing mag–“

Another kick rendered him unconscious.

How strong is this woman? 

The woman flicked her red hair and pushed Lena out of the way. Lena fell onto the ground with a shriek.

The woman grabbed my face with a powerful grip. My knees were shaking in fear of her not finding me appealing. Anything is better than this place. 

Hold on… Did that guy say ‘toy’?

“Hmm…”

She finished examining my face.

“Take off your pants.”

“Eh?”

“Are you deaf? Take it off!”

She crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes.

I turned my gaze to Lena and saw her blush and hide her face.

I gulped and put my hands on my pants.

My manhood appeared. It was a floppy piece of meat.

“Good. Look here.”

“?”

When I looked over at the woman, I saw her lowering her shoulder straps.

Her giant tits vulgarly bounced out.

“!!!”

Blood instantly rushed towards my dick. 

“Excellent. The girth and width are quite big for your age. Even the older slaves I bought in the past can’t compare to this.”

The woman smirked and put her breasts away.

She stroked my dick while wearing a glove.

“The smell is horrible but I guess the maids can clean your filthy body.”

“Ah!”

I clenched my jaw. 

Even though I’m mentally older than my current age suggests, I still can’t handle a woman’s touch for too long. As expected of a 15 year old boy. 

I lost my virginity to Lena a few months ago so I’m not used to intercourse yet. It’s not that we had a physical relationship. It’s just that we comforted each other since we don’t have anyone else.

“Guh! I’m cumming!”

She then squeezed my balls.

“Argh!!!!”

The pain instantly caused my balls to throb.

“You ejaculate too early. I’ll have to fix that. Come.”

She then grabbed me by the neck and pushed me forward.

“M-My pants.”

Lena was still covering her face but I could see her glancing between her fingers.

“Can I say goodbye to Lena first?”

“That healer?”

The woman frowned.

“She’s my friend so–“

“I don’t care. Make it quick. One minute.”

She went through the door.

“Lena.”

“Y-Yes?”

Lena gazed up and me with a red face.

“I can finally make it out of here…” I smiled, “If you get out…what will you do?”

“I might go to the temple to learn their spells. I have more affinity with divinity magic after all.”

“I see…”

We remained silent for a few seconds.

“Um… be safe–“

I took hold of Lena’s cheeks and kissed her. Her entire body stiffened when I sucked on her lips.

I released her and saw how wide her eyes were.

“When I become a noble and have lots of money then I’m coming to get you.”

“!!”

Her entire face flushed red.

“S-Saying something like t-that now… kyaa…”

She muttered while shaking her head.

I quietly backed away.

“Eh? W-Wait!”

I was already by the door when I heard her shout.

“l'll miss you!”

I smiled and replied.

“I’ll miss you too.”

20