Chapter 9 His Reason Part 3
2.4k 9 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Ayeeee, a new chapter and it hasn't been a day since the previous chapter update, enjoy. Mostly because most of my readers as living in the US, so I want to try.

 

Gmoring US

I no longer use a single quote(') for character thoughts. I will just use a double quote ("). What does a single quote will be used for? I have no idea. 

I'm pretty sure I'm missing something, something-something about chaptesr 7-8. Oh well. Enjoy reading!

P.s, please leave a HEART, maybe a comment of compliments, a comment of thank you for chapter, especially a heart, if you forgot or didnt leave a HEART in previous chapters, please do so.

"I'm sorry Silver, but we shouldn't be in a relationship. You deserve someone better."

Better than me at least. I know the moment I reach adulthood, at the age of 18, not just the local media, but the whole world will present me as the most desirable partner on the whole planet. And if I have yet to be married long enough, I would be considered as the most eligible bachelor of the century.

The only reason the world has yet to lust over me is that I have yet to reach the legal age, where the media are legally allowed to sexualize people the moment I become eighteen years old. 

Besides the fact I still have my privacy as my existence and appearance is still more or less, unknown to the world, especially outside of Sokovia but it won't be long before my fame started to skyrocket.

I am no fool who prides himself for being humble.

I know I have stunning look, which is an understatement but only because I have no word to describe my attractive appearance. 

Even without the wealth inheritance from my parents, I'm alone rich enough to be considered as a millionaire, or rather centimillionaires to be specific.

There's also the fact I am the sole heir to the title of Baron. And it is not some empty title, there is still great political power behind the name of Zemo.

Appearance.

Wealth.

Lineage.

All of those three are the most desirable trait of the common people all over the world. 

And I happen to have all three.

But once the world knows of my poor health, and realize my 'thing' on my lower body won't properly function, I will definitely be a laughing stock.

Perhaps I am being too pessimistic, or maybe I'm just being realistic.

It doesn't matter.

As I have finally finished explaining to her the reason. 

I realize I was scared to look at her in the eye as I look downward, but why? 

What is it that I'm afraid of seeing her reaction for? 

Disgusted that someone weak like me is still living, that it would be better for me to just die? 

No, that is completely out of character of her to think so.

Pity? 

Possible. 

Dislike of being pitied by people? Yes.

But fear of being pitied? No. Still doesn't make any sense.

As I still look downwards, away from her eyes. A drop of liquid fall into my lap.

"Rain?" 

Stupid I thought. As my cheeks started to become wet, I pulled away both of my hands from Silver hands as I was still holding onto hers, I was trying to find where it was coming from when it should be so obvious now. 

Even a child with normal intelligence would be able to guess.

"I'm crying? I'm the one that's started to cry as well?" First Silver, now me? 

Kinda ironic, no?

"Why?" I ask myself.

I thought for a good second to think of an answer when it all click in the end.

It was obvious.

As I began to nervously laugh to myself as I began to rub away the endless tears from my eye with both of my hands as I try my face from Silver.

I express all of those facts, why we should just stay as a friend, as if it is just another unfortunate fact of the day, that it didn't affect me even the tiniest bit that I can't get married to someone I love, but in reality, it means so much for me.

I have everything I want and need, a loving parents, a mansion, nutritious meals for me to eat every single day that could easily be worth in the total range of hundreds if not thousands of dollars in a week. 

Not only that, I possess an extraordinary amount of wealth, power, and a reliable butler who is family, and a hundred servants all dedicated to serving me and my family in our mansion. 

But I still can't help but feel like I have nothing.

I want people to accept me for what I am and not hate me for something I can't control.

I want to have a healthy body so I can go out and play with the other kids.

I want to have real friends around my age, not just a bunch of lackeys.

I don't want to just be able to love someone, to love another person, but I also want to marry them, to be with them till God do us apart, without having to bear the guilt of not being able to fulfil all of their needs. 

Having to be constantly worried, afraid of being left by someone I love after years if not decades of pouring my love to them, having emotionally attached to them after years being together, only for them to leave me in the end.

I want to be loved by people besides my own family. 

I love them, I love my parents, Uncle Oeznik, my cousin, my aunt and uncle, don't get me wrong. 

I would die for them, not even an exchange of having good health would convince me to lose them.

I want to be loved.

I just want to be loved.

Is it wrong?

Is it greedy?

Is it selfish for me to want more even though hundreds of millions of people all around the world would willing to kill another to live to live my personal life?

To have a place to live and to call 'home'.

To have something to eat every day.

To have loving parents.

But to be able to feel the emotion of love, to love someone but to never be able to marry them, as doing so will be a cruel thing for them... 

Never have come a day if not a whole week where I didn't think of just ending it all, the idea was just on a whim, but the thought of doing it will always be there.

But...

My mother once said, 

"All of your sufferings is but a trial that God gave to his creation. And every suffering has it hidden purpose that very few humans will be able to discover or even realize. This is why we should always be grateful for what we have, even the smallest little thing. I have my fair of hardship, I overcome it, and I have you, my personal baby Angel."

The sudden remembrance of my beautiful mother and her saying always stop me from continuing thinking of such dark thoughts, especially as she proceed to cover my whole face with her mommy kisses as she likes to call it, it quickly calm my thoughts from going even further, like a farmer working under the hot sun all day, suddenly were to receive a cold shower.

Part of me wants to just scream at the world, at God to just end my pointless existence. 

I want to ask God, how long will I have to suffer before the true purposes of this pathetic body of mine to appear, the purposes of all of my hardship?

3 days? 

Weeks?

Months?

Years?

Decade?

The day I encounter Thanos while I'm stuck sitting in this wheelchair.

But a bigger part of me tells me to be patient, to be thankful for what I have as there are truly kids out there who have nothing, that one day, for sure, my life would get better, if not, it would be easier,

It was only with this type of positive and patient mindset, that I was able to progress my life plan, dedicating to saving the world, the whole universe, to stopping Thanos.

It's odd but at the same time, ironic that I want to advise Silver to take care of her mental health when I have been neglecting mine.

I never realize how much heavy stuff I have been carrying in my heart

Ironic, I didn't even realize how depressing my thought has become in those few years.

I wasn't always like this, I used to accept my situation quite well but as I become older, as I get greedy, I wanted more, especially since I slightly started to see Silver as a girl as well...

I wouldn't say, as a boy I love her, but I wouldn't dislike marrying my best friend. In fact, I would be looking forward to it if the marriage would last.

Sure, it wasn't long ago when her obsession used to scare me, but only because I haven't talked to her about the problem in the first place. I'm sure at that time if I were to talk to Silver about it, she would be understanding and give me some space. Or be in some kind of agreement.

After all, she stopped her excessive clinginess by herself without me saying a word, although it took multiple attempts of me hiding from her every time she came to visit me.

But no relationship is perfect.

As I try to wipe my tears with my sleeves. I realize I need professional help for my mental health.

Silver, bless her heart, help me calm me down by kissing me on the lips.

"WAIT. WHAT" I thought as her lips crash into mine.

She seem to get the idea that kissing me would calm me down, stopping me from crying, and she is right, it work. 

I stop crying as my brain tried to process what had just happened. 

It's quite funny how she used my own method to help me when I used it on her when she was in distress. It reminds me of our game match where I used her own tactic and strategies against her, winning the bet but I quickly disperse the thought as I realize what she is doing.

"Why did she kiss me when she know we can never be together. Do I need to explain her again but more strictly?" I thought to myself.

I hope this isn't something that she does to her friend or to me. Kissing people on the lips who aren't your lover aren't exactly Sokovia culture as we kiss close friend of the same gender on the cheek as a gesture of friendship.

The last thing I want is for her to misunderstand my previous act. And I prefer to not have that sort of relationship with her or anyone, a friend with benefits as they say. Such a relationship would last long or even end well.

When she kissed me, she was quite excited, perhaps too excited as her tooth collide with mine.

"Ow..." 

We both call out in slight pain. But this also shows her inexperience when it comes to kissing. It was adorable in a way, and the thought of Silver has yet to kiss another boy makes me... happy. Although I have yet to confirm this, I shouldn't have unnecessary hope-

Before I realize what had just happened, I called her name the moment I realize she is leaning over to try to kiss me once more. 

"Wait, Silver-"

But she didn't wait as she was too immersed in her world, desire to connect my lips with her own once more. 

Before I can say another word, she sealed my mouth with her own intending to stop me from saying another word or perhaps it was a coincidence.

Her second try was better than her first attempt.

My body melts as her lips press unto mine, as I failed to resist against her.

 

I'm not even sure if I want it to stop in the first place. Although, I have a hard time pushing her away to allow me to speak. 

My body is weaker than most kids of my age, which is an understatement, but I am not that weak that a 12 to 13-year-old girl can completely overpower me... 

No, wait, I think she can if she want to. She just doesn't want to hurt me so she didn't do any rash movement nor did she use any excessive force- 

In fact, I don't think she use any force to stop me from pushing her away.

Since before I know it, I unconsciously placed my arm behind her back, holding her tightly, refusing to let go as she continue to press her body towards me, instead of me trying to push her away. 

It felt like time stop moving when we kiss. It was a quite surreal experience. As I realize I kiss a girl for the first time, something my predecessor, my past life failed to achieve, despite making it his life goal.

When our lips separate from each other. I notice how heavy she is breathing. I realize she didn't breathe any oxygen even once when we were kissing. 

A common mistake.

"Next time... breath." I told her as I affectionately hold her back with both of my arms still lock together.

The kiss was a stunning experience, figuratively and literally.

I even forget what I was supposed to do as I am still confused about what's going on, only after I realized there was a tear trail on my cheek did I remember the situation I'm in.

How uncool, being kissed while I was crying. 

I tried to wipe my tear once last time with one of my hands but before I can release my hand from her back, she stop me as she have already done it for me instead, gently wiping my tear with her thumb. 

Not sure what to do next, but at the same time having no intention of waiting for a moment for her to explain herself.

I ask, "Why?" as I look at her in the eyes, an eye that I always secretly love to look at, an eye that used to be elegantly grey, a rare eye colour, now has completely turned into bright pink, with her iris formed into the shape of heart or rather, perhaps the symbol of love.

It sounds creepy, perhaps even terrifying to look at. But it was beautiful in its own way. Although I still prefer her original grey eye.

This is an unexpected development, I automatically assume this was caused by the system and only I can see it. 

It would make sense, after all, it is a versatile powerful system in the whole universe or multiverse, perhaps more than I will ever realize.

And there's also the fact there's a big window in front of me that writes.

SYSTEM UPDATE: Love Patch

Her silver eyes, something that I secretly love about her, as I always admire her beautiful eye every time I look at her every time we speak together, now turn into bright pink.

But slowly, her heart-shaped eye slowly disappears, although her eye is still pink.

 

Instead, slightly left of her centre chest, appeared an actual love shape, beating every second or so. The colour of her heart, her love on her chest at first was black.

Again, it sounds and looks terrifying that a real love heart shape appeared in a person's chest, beating every second or so acting like a real heart. But it wasn't, or at least not to me.

But the next I know it, the colour of her heart changed, which was originally black, it wasn't exactly the best colour for a beating heart, a symbol of love.

It turns purple.

Before I know it, the colour turned once more, into blue.

And then green.

After that, yellow.

Following the colour orange.

And lastly red. I expect it will change colour a few more times, but it stopped at red. 

Not sure what that supposed to mean as I wasn't given time to think of a conclusion or a theory of it or even read the description of the new System update, not before Silver interrupt my train of thoughts, bringing me back to reality, by rubbing her thumb on my cheek affectionately, as her hand that was still on my cheek, trying to clean my tears moment ago.

It surprised me for a second, but I instantly calm down once more as I enjoy her loving touch.

"Because I love you, silly." Said Silver, an answer to my question seconds ago, chuckling in the end as if it is the most obvious answer to her question.

I think I know what those heart shape on her chest mean, or at least what they represent.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To Be Continued...?

 I have fun writing/editing this chapter after a long time. Especially the possibility of the love update. it will be glorious for our MC, or not.

https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelstudios/comments/ltyjeb/my_pitch_for_silver_sable_my_favourite_spiderman/

Credit to this guy Reddit post for helping me understand her character and potential a bit more.

65